[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw met an actual cute grill who is majoring in math and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 0333 - i9BunZd.jpg (129KB, 422x437px) Image search: [Google]
0333 - i9BunZd.jpg
129KB, 422x437px
>tfw met an actual cute grill who is majoring in math and actually knows her shit and says that if she doesn't become a mathematician she'll just shot herself.
I want to fuck her but what's the catch here?
Why is she not a vapid dumb slut who uses guys for money? Why is she actually trying to learn math? How can such girl exist?
>>
check for a dick
>>
>>7853838
Dude, she's the one. Invite me to your wedding.
>>
>>7853838

Find out how good she is by subtracting her clothes, dividing her legs and integrate until you reach a limit
>>
>>7853838
Not every single girl is going to be a dumb slut or a smart hobbit. Plenty of pussy in math if you look around. She probably is weird as fuck though.
>>
>>7853842
>tfw autista
>>7853846
>She probably is weird as fuck though
She has one of those watches with the unit circle, has a cryptic math wallpaper on her laptop and doesn't pain her nails... shieet.
>>
>>7853857
I have one of those watches too OP. It also has an Archimedean spiral on it if it's from the same watch makers (Cadence). Point that out to her sometime.

The catch is that she's probably too busy for you.
>>
>>7853842
I'm with this anon. Please invite us to your wedding
>>
>>7853838
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>7853838
[math]you're[/math] [math]a[/math] [math]faggot[/math]
>>
>>7853838
She probably fucks her dog op. How can you compete with a big stud like that?
>>
>>7853838
>/sci/ - Science & Math
>>
This is not your fucking blog. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>
[math]/sci/~Science~and~Math[/math]

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>7853838

The catch is that she thinks she better than everybody and thus she's picky as fuck. She'll stop being so only when she's past 30 and she realises she's going to die alone
>>
>>7853869
>The catch is that she's probably too busy for you.

This. Other correct answers include that she doesn't date unattractive students regardless of what they're studying and that she'd probably throw herself at a professor before wasting time on you.
>>
>>7853949
>tfw this is most probably true
>>
>>7853838
honestly, she still wants to use a guy for money and definitely will after she graduates and realizes that she being a female will likely be in a nonproductive field

also, like other said shell be extremely picky and 9 times out of 10 girls like that only want guys dumber than they are but are hot.
>>
>>7853843
kekedikek
>>
>>7853838
Congratulation you made human contact outside of 4chan.

For reals though, don't take what people say on here too seriously If you spend enough time on /pol/, /b/ and /r9k/ you'll have slowly turn into the biggest misogynist without ever having talked to a woman.

Plenty of women especially in accademia/college just want a nice guy to be with.
>>
>>7853838
>she'll just shot herself.
She's suicidal, there's a catch for you.
>>
>>7853838
She is East European.
>>
File: 1438620764562.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1438620764562.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>7854114
>Plenty of women especially in accademia/college just want a nice guy to be with.
Keep living with this delusion. I won't stop you.
>>
She got meme'd into liking it like the rest of her gender and all of /sci/.
>>
>>7853838
Dude, she's pretty obviously crazy if she seriously said she's going to shoot herself if she can't become a mathematician

Enjoy your wild sex and boiled bunnies.
>>
>>7855021
I would do it
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.