[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

^_^

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

^_^
>>
File: 1504340445094.jpg (40KB, 372x421px) Image search: [Google]
1504340445094.jpg
40KB, 372x421px
>>5784068
Curious boy checking out 6 months worth of HRT progression.
>>
File: 1495687927574.png (394KB, 598x564px) Image search: [Google]
1495687927574.png
394KB, 598x564px
>>5784068
what's going on?????
>>
>>5784068
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG THAT'S SO FUNNY!!!!!!! QUALITY POST MY FRIEND!!! KEEP THIS UP AND YOU'LL BECOME A COMEDY LEGEND IN NO TIME!!!!
>>
File: IMG_0534.png (6KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0534.png
6KB, 640x400px
>>5784068
>when u touch bobs
whullup
>>
>>5784077
nice dubs but who are you quoting?

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
File: IMG_0562.png (42KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0562.png
42KB, 640x400px
>>5784100
>when u get dubs
whullup
>>
>>5784068
I wish i looked like this haha
>>
>>5784070
please stop trying to convince me to go on hormones
>>
>>5784111
unchecked page 11 trips!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
whoa....ur f*ckin me dude!!! im really being f*cked by a real c*ck!! h-haaah....a real guy with a real c*ck likes me!! im being f*cked just like a cute girl!!! it feels amazing jusgt like they said it would....i love c*ck!!! i love s*x!!!!!! i love bein a cute gril! i love bein f*cked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>5784977
- me if i was ever actually f*cked while dressed like a cute gril lolle what would u do if you were f*cking a cute boy and they got really happy and cried a bit and said that haha
>>
>>5784111
n e v e r
e
v
e
r
>>
>>5785000
why why why are you doing this to me hahhha
>>
>>5785002
qts aint gonna make themselves gotta get out there n do m'part
>>
>>5785016
its hurting me i know ill never be cute even with that and if i do it that way my body and brain will be messed up and ill embarrass myself in front of my family haha
>>
>>5785021
psychologist
>>
>>5785021
your ability to be a qt depends on three things:
1. luck/genetics
2. money
3. hard work
If you don't got the first, try the second, if you don't got the second try the third.
>>5785027
Good point, they'll need to see one to get their HRT rec-letter.
>>
File: Untitledhtrwwhrytthrwyrwhtyrthw.png (380KB, 798x890px) Image search: [Google]
Untitledhtrwwhrytthrwyrwhtyrthw.png
380KB, 798x890px
>>5784111
Your skin will feel so smooth and your little breast buds so sensitive.
Come on anon, everyone's doing it~
>>
>>5784111
Do you know what dilation is?

Trannies literally have to shove a dildo into their woman hole at least 4 hours a day for the rest of their lives in order to preven their 'vagina' from closing, since it is literally an open wound trying to heal. This of course results in extreme pain, bleeding, and puss constantly leaking from their crotch. Trannies consider this their 'period.'

You want to know something else interesting? During dilation the hair from inside their hole gets torn off and clumps up in the back of their 'vagina.' Every few weeks they have to dig out a giant hairball or else they risk a greater chance of infection.
>>
File: 4chan dilation.jpg (167KB, 1024x743px) Image search: [Google]
4chan dilation.jpg
167KB, 1024x743px
>>5785378
true
>>
>>5785027
>>5785029
I don't know if I could ever tell someone about these things in person haha. I'm only ever able talk about it while rambling anonymously or if an online friend who has no way of personally knowing me pries out little details every once in a while, and even then, never the full thing. I've been told that my body shape is feminine but I'm overweight, there's other things that might stop me from being cute too. I don't have money and I keep getting lost in this cycle of really wanting to do things but not having the drive to actually get up and do them, I just get lost in sadness or apathy or whatever it is and eat and shitpost until I feel good enough. I don't know what that is but it stops me from ever really changing anything.

>>5785376
I-I don't know that stuff sounds nice but I feel like it might be a trick. I do wish my skin was smoother, and having boobs like a girl in real life sounds a little embarrassing, I don't know if I'd want them. I do kind of wonder how sensitive they would get though...I-Is everyone really doing it? Are you doing it? I don't want my body or my head to get messed up, and I want my pepin to work...

>>5785378
Even if I somehow succumb to peer pressure with this I will never get rid of my pepsi
>>
>>5785378 (Tweedledee)
>>5785390 (Tweedledum)
No one is saying anything about srs ya idiots.

>>5785416
After you tell a psychologist it becomes increasingly easier to tell the doctor, their staff, etc. You end up caring less and less about keeping it this big secret.
Go to the gym and do cardio, or get a treadmill at your place. I understand very, very well the feeling of not having the drive to do things, but if you start using your lack of drive to do things as an excuse not to do things, your life is over because you will never do anything. A psychologist can help you with these feelings, as well.
>>
File: CHECK EM.webm (753KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CHECK EM.webm
753KB, 640x480px
>>5785000
TRIPS! wooh!
>>5784977
dubs! WOOH!
>>
>>5785791
Take your disgusting toddlercon anime bullshit somewhere else, Doremi-fags are trash.
>>
File: image%3A81808.jpg (16KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A81808.jpg
16KB, 350x200px
>>5785800
Rude
Consider
>>>/b/
>>
So one of the things research shows about college-age women and college-age men is that women are more likely to use their partner's pleasure as a yardstick of their own satisfaction. So they'll say he was satisfied, so I'm satisfied, whereas men are more likely - not all men, but men are more likely to use their own satisfaction as a measure of their satisfaction.

That does not change when girls go into relationships with other girls. They're still very concerned about their partner's pleasure, so no surprise - girls are much more likely to have orgasms when they're in same-sex relationships or same-sex encounters.

And what they would say to me were things like - that they felt they could go off the script. And once they got to go off that script of what everybody was telling them - what the culture was telling them about what sex was supposed to be like, they were freer to create their own experience that felt good to them.

And I think that that's something - you know, whether a person has a same-sex encounter or never has a same-sex encounter, it's something that that can teach the rest of us.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.