[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm leaving s4s forever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: 1465515433355.png (289KB, 415x357px) Image search: [Google]
1465515433355.png
289KB, 415x357px
I'm done with this board, Im completely done. The golden age of s4s has come to an end and it's very clear that this board is in rapid decline of quality. There used to be actual memes being posted here every day but now it's just the board where you spam your favorite waifu/anime character every day until it becomes a "meme". That along with those who piggyback off the same old, tired memes of s4s past, never to quite be the same ever again. The namefig/avatarfig quality has also dropped drastically as well. Now it's just the same 5 or so posters who all circlejerk reply to each other, fueling the peddling of their terrible, serially spammed "memes." Give me an ironic reply that takes the piss out of my post, make this into a copypasta, I don't care. If you don't think this board has gone to crap and I mean REALLY gone to crap then you're just deluded and lying to yourself. I expect the same people I've just talked about to post within my thread and do what they do best. Maybe someday in the future I will return to a better [s4s], but for now this board really is the worst it's ever been and I don't see an improvement coming any time soon. For those of you who will stay that still see a light at the end of this dark tunnel, godspeed and good luck to you. Goodbye swaglord, goodbye [s4s]. Checking my fortune one last time...

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
I'm done with this board, Im completely done. The golden age of s4s has come to an end and it's very clear that this board is in rapid decline of quality. There used to be actual memes being posted here every day but now it's just the board where you spam your favorite waifu/anime character every day until it becomes a "meme". That along with those who piggyback off the same old, tired memes of s4s past, never to quite be the same ever again. The namefig/avatarfig quality has also dropped drastically as well. Now it's just the same 5 or so posters who all circlejerk reply to each other, fueling the peddling of their terrible, serially spammed "memes." Give me an ironic reply that takes the piss out of my post, make this into a copypasta, I don't care. If you don't think this board has gone to crap and I mean REALLY gone to crap then you're just deluded and lying to yourself. I expect the same people I've just talked about to post within my thread and do what they do best. Maybe someday in the future I will return to a better [s4s], but for now this board really is the worst it's ever been and I don't see an improvement coming any time soon. For those of you who will stay that still see a light at the end of this dark tunnel, godspeed and good luck to you. Goodbye swaglord, goodbye [s4s]. Checking my fortune one last time...
>>
>>5775355
Let me guess you've been here what? Maybe a year? A few months? Got tired of your initial little chuckle rush?

Listen here, and I'm saying this for your benefit, I singlehandedly create about 40-70% of the original content on this board on any given day. I'm 5 different namefigs, and I'm maintaining over a dozen different unique [s4s] content projects at the current moment I type this. Meanwhile you probably came to this board for a couple of cheap laughs, have never created an original joke in your life, and now that you've run out of laughs, and being a person with no creativity, you've decided the board is sh*t. So were you an avatarfig hoping you'd get some attention? Maybe you spammed a copypasta or image a few times hoping it'd catch on but gave up when no one would indulge your stupid little non-joke? Have you even ever created an original post yourself or is everything you've ever done already created by someone else and you're just posting it again and again?

Honestly, I'm being nice here and saying this for your sake. The difference between you and me is you come to this board to get a laugh and I come to this board to have fun. You will never ever contribute a single memorable thing here. Literally every poster here is aware of at least one of my OC or one of my names or even just a phrase I created. I've been 4 years and this board hasn't changed one bit other than improved because of my great contributions. You're not getting anything else out of this board, your few months of "fun" here are up.

The only thing left for you now is to constantly complain, but believe me I've seen you over a hundred maybe a thousand times. Posters like you are a dime a dozen. Get bored, complain, leave. Nothing ever changes with you newfigs. The worst part is you probably unironically believe you're accomplishing something here.

TL:DR; Just leave you f*cking newfig
>>
>>
That's it, I'm done with this board.

The community here is cancer. Everything is being swallowed by copypastas. The comments section of every post is slowly degrading into a shitfesty circlejerk. Even this is going to end up as a copypasta, I guarantee it.

I'm an [s4s] regular, and it's supposed to be a pisstake of the reddit circlejerk. this isn't a board for serious discussion. It's a board for shitposting

all you nerds do is circlejerk over namefags and anime, add e to the end of words, and steal content from ylilauta int

OC, which this board is IRONICALLY devoid of. [s4s] claims to love memes and creativity; it actually hates it unabashedly. This is a board dedicated to autistic, unfunny roleplaying and hating original content by mocking those who were creative enough to have their content unintentionally go viral. If you point this out to them, they scream HURR 4CHAN IS FOR LE WEEBS ONLY and then they continue to roleplay and circlejerk each other--at least what's left of them. And they know it's true--I used to post here regularly; it wasn't *always* this way, but that's what [s4s] is now.

tl;dr
ITT this board: namefigs circlejerk each other while [s4s] burns.
>>
>>5775355
nice. real epic, i backed this one up on a flash drive, an SD card, a CD, a floppy, a casette, a tape drive, a williams tube, a vinyl record, and an edison cylinder phonograph; I also made a copy on photofilm, a second kodak for good measure, an xD picture card, a minidisc, a handdrawn copy, a binary file in notepad, an ASCII file in notepad, a paper form that i encrypted with my enigma machine, a papyruse scroll, a punch card, an entire 250 page binder into a filing cabinet in my basement, and my microsoft onedrive account. oh, and I also hired the worlds best masonry experts to etch me a copy of this picture on two stone tablets so that future generations will remembe this epic mene for generations to come. I'm also erecting a giant stonehenge/georgia-guidestone-esque monument in my backyard with this mene on it. don't worry OP. literally nobody will ever forget the imprint you left on s4s and on a greater scale, humanity, today
>>
*Sigh*

It comes as no shock to me to see that your piddling little "board" is doing worse than ever. [s4s]'s rapid decline into becoming /b/ appears to be near an end. There is absolutely no OC left, and the spark of wonder that once permeated this board is all but gone. There are no more intelligent discussions, no more exchanging of ideas... all that can be seen now is the heavy influence of an unending winter. [s4s], I used to believe in you. I used to think that you were the last, best hope for humanity. Now, I see that humanity has no hope. The human race is done, and you are all responsible. You had a chance to do something great here, and you blew it. It's all over. I'm leaving this board and never coming back. Weep for me when the Steam begging threads overtake your front page.
>>
Imitating me is the greatest form of flattery. Imitating me means you strive for excellence, not only on [s4s] but in every aspect of your life. But sadly, you will never truly be me and you will never truly post quality threads such as mine. My threadcrafting ability is known throughout 4chan as being of the highest quality. When I create a thread, it causes a ripple effect throughout 4chan, inspiring bad posters to strive for a better threadcrafting community. I am the only reason [s4s] has lasted as long as it has... Have I not proven it many times before by getting nearly the entire user base to impersonate me and spam the entire front page with my quality threadcrafting?
>>
All I can say to everybody involved with this board is "What the fuck are you thinking?". I've seen better inside jokes in a pre-school Hanukkah pageant. I've seen better posting from corpses. And I am never gonna recover from the sight of all this flabby, cottage cheese anime flesh. Now, there are a lot of boards acting retarded from time to time for shits and giggles. But the keyword here is ACTING. After seeing couple of threads here there's no doubt in my mind that most of you are deeply idiotic and this board was just an excuse for them to express their idiocy without being called on it. I hope you'll all be very happy together.
>>
This place is like a group of women, let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.
>>
>>5775355
NOW, THESE ANIME BELLIGERENTS MAY TRICK YOU TO BELIEVE, THAT THEY, YES, THEY, ARE THE GOOD ONES, THEY MAY MAKE YOU THINK THAT THEY ARE THE OC MAKERS, THEY WILL MAKE YOU FIGHT FOR THEM, AND THEN STRIP YOU OF YOUR FUN FREEDOMS WHEN ALL IS DONE. THEY MAKE YOU THINK THAT WE ARE THE BAD GUYS, THEY MAKE YOU THINK THAT WE ARE THE DEVIL, THEY MAKE YOU THINK THAT WE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO SPAM AND MAKE NO OC.

HOWEVER, HAVE YOU LOOKED AT THESE DEVILS AND LOOKED AT THEIR SO CALLED OC? THEIR OC IS, OF COURSE, SPAM! ALL SPAM! SINCE WHEN HAVE YOU SEEN ANY NON SPAM OC MADE BY THESE SWINE? WE, ARE THE ONES FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM, WE WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS WRETCHED TYRANNY! THE TIME HAS COME, THEY MUST BE STOPPED, IT IS NOW OR NEVER! DO YOU WANT [s4s] TO BECOME JUST ANOTHER BORING ANIME DISCUSSION BOARD? NO! COME, COMRADES, FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM, TAKE DOWN THESE MENACES AND FIGHT!
>>
>>5775386
>>5775384
>>5775383
>>5775382
>>5775381
>>5775380
>>5775372
>>5775367
>>5775364
>>5775363
>>5775355
xDDD
that is really funny, did you made that up all bye you'reselve?
I think there are levels of ironing here that you don't understood, but that's ok :^) I literally do not judge you or anyone else, so the negative energy you are attempting to shoot my way cannot hurt me or my feriends ;^)
Sorry buddy, I'll be praying for you!
>>
File: untitled.jpg (10KB, 250x175px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
10KB, 250x175px
Hey guys,

I've seen a lot on /s4s/ since I first arrived here last year in April. I've seen my share of memes, boypussies, birds, currencies, atlases, famous world leaders, celebrities, basically anything you can think of. But there is one thing I have never ever seen on /s4s/, and that is the noble scorpion.

Without further ado, here it is. The very first scorpion ever posted on /s4s/. Please treasure it.
>>
heh... kid... who do you think you are...? I've been on this board... since the beginning... I've seen memes rise and fall... copypastas grow stale ten times over.... spammers turn to finding better entertainment in watching paint dry...

the most dedicated...? They last... maybe a year... and that's when they have something unique to go on... and aren't just spamming their waifu trying to make her the board girl... heh

kid... you are nothing.. the only poster.. the only poster I've seen post for more than a year or so... is the tea earl grey hot poster... and you know what? they limit themselves to a thread a day. you? you're gonna burn out... I say...

I give you... till the end of summer... and that's being generous...
>>
>>5775387
DONT FUCK WITH ME YOU ANIME TRASH ill have you know that i happen to be very experienced with computers i probably have been coding and scripting since BEFORE YOU WERE BORN if i wanted to i could backtrace your IP and hunt you down and reveal to everyone just what pathetic WEEABOO ASSHOLE TROLLS LOOK LIKE and maybe on the rare offchance you happen to be smart enough too, you'll never catch me, why? because im smart im not using my main laptop im using a LIBRARY COMPUTER YOU COULDNT FIND ME IF YOU WANTED TO SUCK IT ANON i am invincible, not seen by the naked eye especially not yours. the internet and computer is my realm DONT FUCK WITH ME BOY
>>
Please allowe me to explaine.

Throughout its life [s4s] lived and loved with no diversity. There were attackes, and many wars took place here, but at the core of this being, the [s4s]quatch, there is a diverse intention behind each moment of change, and we stick together, because we can count on each other.

What you are experiencing is phenomena I'd like to term ]s4s[. The holy brackets, seen here inverted, are facing outward. These represent the gates to [s4s], which are always open. And to those who enter, we hope you have a wonderful time.

[s4s] represents a culture; a way of posting and caring about posts as well as their posters. A religion. A lifestyle. This will never change. In fact, this culture is the definitive doctrine behind all [s4s] activity.

When ]s4s[ comes to play, don't get mad or judge them. Just take they're posts in stride, and check their dubs, and always check your privilege. Become the change you want to see in the board by learning and continuing the culture. If you want more magazines, make one! Make 2! Join hands with your sisters and brothers, and close the door behind you.

Because in [s4s], the moment the door closes, is where magic and imagination create the fires that will lead the world through the insanity of our times.

We love you, because we once were you. And the choice will always be there if you change your mind. But as soon as you close that door,

you will have finally made it home :^)
>>
pls do not fite
......rember hapy n habe fun enjoi menes do not argeu or ebil dis not wat s4s abuot :(
>>
hey [s4s] not all that long ago I was b& for funposting on /b/. I learned something from this band though! I think [s4s] may, in fact, be the most free board on all of 4chan. Even when people are rood, we simply direct them to a rood board befitting them. I have never seen someone banned for being rood or really anything here!

Would you guys agree that we are the bored that is most free from the oppression of mot and his purple palm tree people?

Also, anime grill butts.
>>
I have a friend who is obsessed with this stupid board and she convinced me to try browsing it.
I've been lurking /s4s/ for two days now. This will be my first and last post.

/s4s/ is the most cancerous board in all of 4chan. /s4s/ is even worse than /v/ or /b/. I mean those boards are cancerous, but there is a shred of actual content here or there. I've probed /s4s/ all the way through and its pure cancer.

You maggots pride yourself on OC and quality, and there is none. It's nothing but spam, dubschecking, and some fucked up namefag roleplay. I know you're going to say 'its ironic', but it's not. Maybe a couple of people are posting this

shit ironically, but the majority of the posts are sincere. You can tell by how buttmad they get at the slightest criticism.

How can anyone be amused by dubs? It's a fucking number! It's like an infant amused by shaking a rattle. Grow the fuck up.

I'm not going to bother with the fucking weebs. You know how disgusting you are.

The only OC I've seen in the past 2 days is horribly drawn, horribly thought out ms paint crap. The rest are pictures taken off tumblr and given a stupid name. 'lol it says walruse, but it's a seal' Thats lame shit, and it stopped being

funny when I was 10.

I'm done now. You can start spamming your ascii 'art', and disregard everything I've said. Don't worry, I know exactly where >>>/b/ is. I'm not going there though, I'm going to a board with actual content, something you simpletons

wouldn't understand.
>>
>>5775355
Wow bro that’s deep.
Im gonna be honest with you right now, that was just uncalled for...Ive seen some bad things in my time, I mean like shit that you have never even thought about before...but this..this is just fucked up I was just at the post office delivering mail when I read your post, I dropped my iphone in shock.
People started to look at me like I was about to pass out or something, I gave them an unnecessary smirk to re assure myself of this disbelief. I leaned over and picked up my phone, right about now my face was red as hell. I double checked your post just to see if I was mistaken for such filth. I was wrong, the devil has spoken, if this goes public your fucked man, Im sorry but really, that post was just not needed.i walked out, sweat dripping from my face like id just ran a fucking marathon. I got home and my parents looked at me with a blank stare. I haven’t moved from my computer for over a week, I deleted my avi and have been trying to cut down on memeing. I expect a reply from your soon, or at least a formal apology, ive now been seeing a psychiatrist because everytime I visit [s4s] I start to get shaky. Seriously bro, fuck that, please read before you post otherwise your going to have a hard life ahead of you
>>
File: akane.gif (1MB, 440x500px) Image search: [Google]
akane.gif
1MB, 440x500px
Well I've never seen other girls crotches before but I just assume they had balls like me? Maybe I am unique and special.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Why are you even here? Literally no posts of value whatsoever. No discussion, to topics. It's just people saying random, incomprehensible, stupid shit. Why are you doing this? Why are you here? What's the point? You're taking time out of

your day, time being a limited fucking resource, and using it here to post shit like this? Why?

Do something else, something better. Anything better.

This just doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>5775355
The PROBLEM is, OP, that you are probably not seeing ALL the implications for you are writing from a perspective of culture-blindness. There is no telling whether human GREED and DISDAIN are truly INHERENT to the Sapiens experience OR whether they are a PRODUCT of the capitalist SOCIETY we live in. REGARDLESS of whether this state is a natural or not, its negative EFFECTS can be ANNIHILATED by CREATING a SOCIETY which MINIMIZES this characteristic's POTENTIAL for HARM: In a society in which NO one has POWER over the other or over other lifeforms, and in which there is NO advanced TECHNOLOGY to misuse ceases human idiocy's potential to cause unhappiness. Truth is, WE have to FIGHT for this society NOW by executing CAR SALESMEN and NUCLEAR BILLIONAIRES, not feeding the radio-medical MIND CATERPILLAR that lurks behind the SCREEN, in your GAMES, and likewise in your MIND - - - - -
>>
>>5775388
Nice double
>>
File: untiled.jpg (14KB, 146x250px) Image search: [Google]
untiled.jpg
14KB, 146x250px
Current exchange rate of bury pinks:

Animated bury = 3 regular bury
Beary pink = 2 bury pink
Rare bury = 2 regular bury
Bury pink combined with other memes = 3 bury
Beary footy = 4 bury
Comics = 3 still pictures
Beary nice bideo = 5 burys

NEVER BEFORE SEEN ORIGINAL BURYS DONUT STEEL: 10 burys

no posting pepe. Pepe is bad dis iz ur fault DIS IZ UT FAULT
>>
Please rememeber to regularly refresh [s4s]. This morning I tried to reply to a thread about an epic get and I clicked on it but then it said it was archived. I then realized that it was the board from last night because I had not yet refreshed it. Now I feel bad because the thread fell off the board with no replies. If I had kept [s4s] refreshed then I would never have seen that thread and I would feel better. Thanks.
>>
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
Does anyone hate memes as much as i do? i know i sound like a bitter old man, but sure i use to do it but got over it after a year or so, it was that you dun goofd that made me say fuck it leave /b/, when chan culture became public in 2011 i could understand as it was all new to many, but it just seems to be getting progressively worse over time, i remember seeing the first rekt thread on here, i thought nothing of it, until i saw youtube comments with rekt, i then realized some kid who still lurks /b came here and said it, doesn't matter if it was slightly funny at first like doge, or not funny whatsoever like ayy lmao or the newest one, dank memes.. it just gets overused to the shit, even the term meme has been raped, i just can't get my head around it, like these generic terms like lel, top kek or le instead of the, are these kids seeing this shit and thinking, well everyone else is saying it, therefor i must also say it to fit in? or saying it just to be ironic (i don't get this whole saying shit just to be ironic thing) i had to explain to my brother that a meme has to be a well known picture, not just any random picture with text and tell him meme history as even though it hasn't been long, nobody seems to remember trollface was called coolface, and he had never even seen the original 4 panel fuuu guy comics, just those redtit ripoffs..
>>
>>5775355
[s4s] has gone full circle more times than you could possibly imagine. It is a meta, self-aware, ever-changing, absurdist satire of internet culture. It wraps around inside itself and flutters at the center of all infinity. It vibrates and curls with immense intensity as white-hot light surrounds its own pocket-dimension, sparking the creation entire universes with every ebin funpost that grinds on the rails of [s4s] and elements of existence that we don't even have the intelligence to obtain the vocabulary to describe. The board is something out of a futuristic orwellian police-state where everyone is brainwashed out of their minds, or some sort of endless void of maddening surrealism that gained sentience and forms its own echo-chamber of constantly lampooning itself. It steps outside the box and challenges every rational thought the box ever had. It is unintelligible, as mortals cannot grasp the true form of a God. It has gone beyond memes, beyond comedy, beyond human interaction. 4chan was created for the sole purpose of eventually giving birth to it. It is on a stage ascended far above anything your mind allows you to comprehend.
>>
haha another pointless waifu thread, made by a social outcast who just discovered this board a few days ago and has no idea what its for so he treats it like /b/, that way when new people join the board they'll see this unfunny shit and

think thats what is supposed to be posted, the garbage shitposting is self-perpetuating. This is a joke board, its for comedy, you're supposed to at least ATTEMPT to be funny. This place is unique, there are several other boards on 4chan

specifically made for posting waifus, and several other websites too, but there is no place on the internet quite like [s4s] and its upsetting that you'd just ruin it for no reason.
>>
[a/jp]'s memes are god-awful.

yay, a/jp's the reason we can't use an extremely useful feature without someone asking who we're quoting!

yay, 'stop stealing my 2hus' anyone who has ever conversed with a human female does not know what that means!

awesome, 's*ck my c*ck dude', picture of some plain-ass anime character with that caption! and then a bunch of effeminate losers talk about how it'd be their pleasure! worst one so far...

'this is nice board' post it every single day only to undermine it with your lewd anime fetish threads.

ebola-chan is timely, but will ultimately show its age as the hype dies down.

never seen punching bag girl. looks stupid.

chiaka on the front page! what the hell else is there to say about this forgettable b*tch. nothing.

mage, never seen it. poorly drawn. weak concept.

squid girl, never seen it. silly name.

ooh Girl has pissed me off a decent amount in the past for its incessant, uninteresting appearances.

my wife, never seen it. keep 'er to yourself.

akaria, never seen it. plain as f*ck.

awooo girl, annoying-tier w/ ooh girl. although when i realized it was a howl i found it marginally acceptable.

le semen demon, moderately comical juxtaposition. is o.k. in my book

millenom girl is prolly the worst cause its drawn terribly and every thread the dementoid just keeps saying le millenom girl. not a compelling character @ all.

basically, you suck ass.
>>
File: blondie.jpg (39KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
blondie.jpg
39KB, 500x494px
>>5775364
Wowe, are you really all those namefigs and maker of all those meems? I bet you make anime too.
>>
>>5775415
WOW SON U BUT ANGERY lamao i hav never seen som1 so pooper peeved LALALALOLOLOL u ned to take a chilpill and stop raping u ownasswit u husbando lmao GAAY XDXDXDXDXXXXXDD
>>
[s4s] is the guy who asks the cripple ahead of him in line if he needs any help with his

groceries
[s4s] is first to get to the scene to see if anyone needs help with the car accident outside.
[s4s] is the one who wrote you a letter while you were in prison that changed your life
[s4s] is a passing student who makes passes for his young, attractive English teacher since

they are dating and having consensual sex
[s4s] is the guy loitering on Park Ave. that is always trying to give you pamphlets for the

church of bale
[s4s] is the one who handed his car to Good Will.
[s4s] is one who first introduced you to topkek
[s4s] is a hot 2DPD dream that you'll try to forget for days
[s4s] is the best friend that tags along for your first date and pays for everything like a

gentleman throughout night. The decent girl you're trying to bag loves the date, [s4s] laughs

and takes you home when you're drunk, and you wake up to your house cleaned which [s4s] did

for you.
[s4s] is a friend that never event talks about masturbation with you.
[s4s] is the guy who calls a suicide hotline to request volunteer time.
[s4s] is checking his privilege next time someone he may disagree with knocks on his door.
[s4s] is the friend who constantly talks about supreme anime rather than shitty english dubs
[s4s] is the only one who understands dubs
[s4s] is someone who would never pay a hooker for anything, because his consensual sex life is

out of this world
[s4s] is the uncle who took you to do cool things and get ice cream
[s4s] is still recovering in the hospital, after donating his kidney to a dying child
[s4s] is the educated, informed, tolerant friend
[s4s] is wonderful
>>
>>5775418
Um excuse me we're a community of good friends and companions who like memes and laughs and good times and youre free to join us at any time but if you want to be rude i suggest you go to >>>/b/ because we build each other up not tear others down were just here to laugh and learn and have a good time with good memes ok?
>>
>>5775416
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not

absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend

so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you.

Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to

call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work.

I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually

low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've

won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I dhigress. It's just fucking annoying

that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
/b/ is a random board that is filled with the same assholes as the rest of 4chan. Ordinarily, they can be tolerated if you are:
1. An asshole yourself
2. In a board with a specific interest

[s4s] is everything that /b/ should be. A random board for good, clean, fun. Nobody is going to shit all over what you post because everyone tries to be nice to each other, unlike /b/. We check dubs because we're embracing the thing that bring us together, not the things that draw us apart. Everyone can get dubs, and it's true you aren't really doing anything to get them, praising someone for something so little is an exercise in kindness and acceptance.

We don't misspell words usually, we just have a dialect. Again, it's a way of bringing ourselves closer to one another. Nobody is going to feel alienated for what they say if we all say it in the same language that is associated with friendly and open-minded behavior.

The last difference I can think of between this board and /b/ is we do actually create OC. All /b/ has is threads with unoriginal content you can masturbate to, children asking for advice on how to get laid, and reaction images. Here, even if some of the things we post are meant to be funny in an ironic sort of way, we are still trying to make people laugh with our own ideas. You see new things on [s4s] all the time.

I wouldn't say /b/ is about funposting. That is where you use the term shitposting. For two reasons. One, because the things posted there are ACTUALLY SHITTY, and two, because funposting is a term that shouldn't be used to describe a board in which everyone goes out of their way to be an asshole to each other. [s4s] IS funposting, because we are posting FOR FUN. Not to flaunt our superiority over one another, not to make others feel bad, and not to hide our social shortcomings. We live for fun and die for fun.
>>
Irony aside, holy shit there are a lot of copypastas
>>
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!! CARRY ON READING OR U WILL DIE EVEN IF YOU LOOKED AT THE WORD WARNING!!!!!!!!1

ONCE THERE WAS A LITTLE GIRL CALLED CLARISSA, SHE WAS 10 YEARS OLD AND SHE LIVED IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL, BEACUSE SHE KILLED HER MUM AND DAD.

SHE GOT SO BAD SHE STARTED TO KILL ALL THE STAFF IN THE HOSPITAL SO THE GOVERMENT DECIDED THAT THE BEST IDEA WAS TO GET RID OF HER SO THEY SET UP A SPECIAL ROOM TO KILL HER, AS HUMANE AS POSSIBLE BUT IT WENT RONG THE MACHINE THEY WERE USEING WENT WRONG. AND SHE WAS SAT THERE IN AGONY FOR HOURS UNTILL SHE FINALLY DIED.

NOW EVERY WEEK ON THE DAY OF HER DEATH SHE RETURNS TO THE PERSON THAT READS THIS LETTER, ON A MONDAY NIGHT AT 12:00 SHE KREEPS INTO YOUR ROOM AND KILLS YOU, BUT SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY SLOWLY CUTTING DIFFRENT PARTS OF UR BODY THEN WATCHES YOU BLEED TO DEATH IF YOU DONT SEND THIS TO 20 PEOPLE BY MIDNIGHT SHELL BE COMEING TO KILL YOU! SEND IT SO SHE HAS ANOTHER LOAD OF PEOPLE TO GET AND FORGETS ABOUT YOU DONT BELVE ME HEY?

EXAMPLE 1: JENNY DIDNT BELIVE THIS AND DELETED IT WITHOUT EVEN READING THE WHOLE THING! A FEW DAYS LATER ON THE MONDAY NIGHT SHE WAS WOKEN UP BYE LOUDE FOOTSTEPS AND HEAVY BREETHING THERE WAS CLARISSA STANDING THERE WITH A HUGE KNIFE AND WELL JENNY IS HISTORY NOW.

EXAMPLE 2: TOM ONLY SENT IT TO 5 PEOPLE CUZ HE THOUGHT HED BE SAFE AND IT WAS PROBLY JUST A JOKE BUT OH HOW RONG WAS HE! HE DIED THE NEXT NIGHT ON MONDAY AND ILL TELL YA NOW IT WASNT PRETTY(JUST CUZ HE SENT FIVE HE DIDNT COMPLETE THE TASK)

EXAMPLE 3: JOEANNA SENT IT TO 19 PEOPLE SHE THOUGHT IT WAS CLOSE ENOUGH AND WOULD DO BUT SHE WAS WRONG SHE DIED THAT NIGHT ON A MONDAY AND ONCE AGAIN
>>
>>5775419
u understan tru meanign
>>
>>5775355
im really sorry please don't be upset. i want this board to be nice and happy and for everyone to like it and have fun always i don't want anyone to be sad. please don't leave anon
>>
a couple months back I just decided to see what would happen if I posted only using anime reaction images. I got at least three times the (You)s I got from posting how I usually do. All I did was literally google "anime girl reaction images" or "[anime name] reaction images". the absolute state of this board
>>
This is arguably the most intelligent and hipster board on 4chan. The fact that you can't understand it and take everything at face value speaks worse of you than of {sfours}. You probably think this is just a place where people spam shitty memes without self-awareness, but in reality it's all a Jackson Pollok painting and you're too pleb to get it.

The regular 3s43s userbase is among some of the oldest 4chan users going back to the SA forums, and according to one strawpoll (and my personal experience in chat clients) s4s probably has the highest ratio of STEM professionals to laymen, and that's not even counting students. I would be interested to see an IQ spread of various 4chan boards, but I expect /*s4s*/ to be well above 120 on average with plenty of 140+. I'm 100% serious, you have to know some pretty esoteric shit to truly grok this board. The fact that most people can't even read the damn thing speaks for itself. The users who have been on ass4ass for years outside of the clique weltanschauung are definitely a minority. Of course, there really *are* some people posting anime girls and fruits with no context, which only serves to further convolute the process.
>>
>>5775355
lol
>>
[s4s] really is shit now though lol
>>
>>5775657
Not ironic posting here-agreed.
I think it can be saved but swaglord needs to ban anime here for that to happen. It's getting ridiculous. I know that would upset a lot of people but how do we fix it otherwise?
>>
>>5775662
it's not the anime you dolt, there was always anime here. it's just that no one gives a shit anymore and uses this board as /soc/.
>>
>>5775355
come back anytime xoxo
>>
>>
>>5775355
pel
>>
File: 1504534684171.gif (306KB, 170x153px) Image search: [Google]
1504534684171.gif
306KB, 170x153px
NO DONT LEAVE
>>
>>5775415
le millenom girl
>>
>>
File: man_in_the_iron_mask_6222010pmg.jpg (297KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
man_in_the_iron_mask_6222010pmg.jpg
297KB, 500x700px
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.