[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im Used to having a girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1504484162508152287622.jpg (2MB, 3036x4048px) Image search: [Google]
1504484162508152287622.jpg
2MB, 3036x4048px
>be me
>Be 20 years old and diagnosed with stage four autism but ligit though I have autism
>Never had a girlfriend before this one only a girl I really loved
>Be can't talk about her still to this day just short mention

>Be dated this one girl in highschool for like three weeks and then she broke up with me wasn't anything really
>Be keep in mind I got back with her when I turned 20 and the one I can't talk about is whole nother woman
>Be 20 we get together around Christmas things on the first date were awesome we ate at a her jobs big firedance
>be fucking hilarious because she's straight up whiter than sourcream
And her work was on the savages hgmmmhmm (throat clearing)
Seminole reservation who in south FL are FUCKING LOADED RICH EVERYONE OF THEM IS
>Be KC and the sunshine band playing there it was great and hilarious because he had pink FUCKING jeans on and you tell it was last go round before he retired
>Be the end of the night she has to get home soon
>I be an autistic virgin legit never touched pussy before It was FML every day
>Be passing by a place to park she was like let's make out
Oh shit nigger.jpg fuck yes
>Be pulled into this spot she starts getting into way more than making out we ended fucking in the back seat really rocking the car
>I came inside her and freaked out thought I was going to be a dad
Fuck condoms.jpg oh shit
>She tells me she has an iud I said there's a snuke in your snatch miss Clinton jk here name is something else anona will do for the thread
>Be on the way back I play S My D by mark Cohen fucking hilarious to me
>We date for like for like 7months with a shitload of sex almost every day
>Be almost 7months she breaks with me
>Be me I'm now incapable of touch my dick
>Be only because I jizz my pants while sleeping then sometimes to make sure I don't jizz them like that in the same day
>Started to realize that I don't trust women even though I want to fuck the shit out of them
CONT....
>>
File: 1498058630012.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498058630012.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>
>be a dude btw
> Be thinking am I gay I don't like dudes or think about fucking dudes >be thinking I just can't get a boner for chicks like used to and don't want to fuck them
>>
> Mfw I finally realized what truly makes me so horny
>QUANTUM MECHANICS
>seriously don't know how I'm going to get a degree without jizzing all over my homework
>>
>>5764231
Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong board. The blogging club is one board up.
>>
I thought this was supposed to be in shit 4chan says I'm new I don't know what to do
>>
Like 4chan stories you see on you tube
>>
>>5764339
>>5764345
these days they go on >>>/r9k/
>>
File: yes.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>5764231
>>
>>5764231
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>5764954
no not this
>>
File: 1501923663216.png (155KB, 305x315px) Image search: [Google]
1501923663216.png
155KB, 305x315px
>>5764231
>be be be be be be be be be be be be be be be be be
>be
be
>be
>>
>>5765020
I don't want to be him lole
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.