[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey! Let's have a comfy little AMA, /s4s/. I'm at work,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 16

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2741px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2741px
Hey! Let's have a comfy little AMA, /s4s/. I'm at work, simply drinking a cup of coffee. Get in here and ask me anything! :^)

I'll answer with pics of my coffee.
>>
>>5678433
nice dubs
why wont mommy touch me?
>>
Are you a member of the gay chineeze military?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3047px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3047px
>>5678438
Thanks! I'm not sure, honestly. Have you asked her nicely, anon?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3109px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3109px
>>5678441
Hmmmm... That's a hard one. I'm not sure if I am or not. I might have to do some more research into my family history. I'm p. sure that I'm not Cheesknees or gay, so I'm most likely not.

Good question though!
>>
>>5678444
WHAT ARE THOOOOSE
>>
Why can't I die? I drank bleach and shot my self
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3251px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3251px
>>5678454
You know what they are, friend. Check em'. I dare you.
>>5678457
I think you shouldn't be asking ME this question. Maybe you should ask God, or better yet a doctor. Ask a doctor please. :^) I'm sure he can help you die
>>
Hi I rented a car from enterprise yesterday and have it booked until Friday. Looks like I won't need it as long as I thought and will drop it off tonight. Will I still get charged for Friday? Thanks :^}
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5678467
ONE-WAY CAR RENTAL
Looking to rent a car for a one-way trip? No problem! Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers easy and convenient one-way car rentals between many of its locations worldwide. Choose from a great selection of vehicles, including economy, full-size sedans, SUVs, minivans, and pickup trucks.

One-way car rentals are ideal for:
Trips across the city or country
Saving time by not returning to your original location
Airline delays and/or cancellations
Unplanned trip changes
Moving
And many others!
Start your reservation and find great rates on one-way car rentals at branches across the country.

One Way Road Trip Ideas
Plan a road trip along California's scenic Pacific Coast Highway or make the journey to the Southernmost point in the US. Grab a car and hit the road!

Popular Travel Destinations

Las Vegas
New York
Los Angeles
Miami
Orlando
>>
*scratches beard*
Ah yes, I see you have a lot of knowledge...

*scratches*
Yes indeed...

But can you answer my riddle?

What has two legs during the day, three legs in the night and four at 4 o clock in the morning?
>>
>>5678433
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>5678509
Nice pasta
>>
File: image.jpg (954KB, 2448x2836px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
954KB, 2448x2836px
>>5678498
That's a hard one, friend. :^) it sounds like the answer could possibly be Bury Pink. Bury's legs are 2 during the day (her cropped image that we see posted here), 3 at night (think of her original image. Homura is so lucky ;-;), 4 at 4'oclock because that's the number of legs on her bed where she's sleeping at that nice and sleepy hour. :^)

I hope I'm right!
>>5678509
Thank you! I always appreciate your contribution to my threads.
>>
File: 194.png (45KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
194.png
45KB, 250x250px
>>5678534
It was a nice try, but the actual answer is a double dub get of 44 because 4 at 4 o'clock makes 44 which is doubles and the rest of the question was just misleading to throw you off the tracks
>>
>>5678433
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>5678534
>3 at night (think of her original image. Homura is so lucky ;-;)
lole I just now got it though...
>>
>>5678433
f*ck off n*gger this isn't pl*bbit
>>>/g/et >>>/out/ >>>/fa/gget
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>5678544
Whoa. Nice 44. Was that part of your plan all along?! It's not nice to mislead people.
>>5678545
I think so. Modern science has accomplished many miracles. Actually, I think I just read an article just this morning about the first person to do that.
>>5678551
Ahhhhhhh that was really r*de!
>>
>>5678433
Are you gay?
>>
I love injecting cum into my ass until I orgasm and shoot cum out of my penis which I collect for injection into my ass. You ever do stuff like that?
>>
Lets find out where this guys works so we can call and ama him in person!
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5678594
Nope. Actually pretty straight. I'm not sure why there's always someone asking this question, but it's okay. It's still a question.
>>5678597
Sounds like fun. I don't do stuff like that, but still a good question. No question is a bad question.
>>5678609
I wish! That would be a lot of fun. Work can get boring sometimes. Sadly, I don't have my own work phone, so that could possibly be a bother to others who use my work phone.
>>
henlo can i rent a car for less than 8000 dollars a day can u give me a discount
>>
>>5678732
Do you ever get lonely coffee anon? How do you deal with it?
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5678736
Yes:^)
Car Rental Savings, News & Advice
Get the Scoop: Here's the Truth About Those 70% Off Sales
Now that we have your attention, are you ready to find out why you should be skeptical of such claims - or any other advertisements like it, for that matter?

First and foremost, those enticing "65% Off!", "70% Off!", and "80% Off!" ads often may refer to "discounts" off the highest-priced car rental during peak times, which may not even apply to your needs. It's difficult to pinpoint the actual value in savings you're getting at any given time. Additionally, those advertised prices might just be the base rates, which don't include taxes, fees, or mileage.

When comparing your ultimate car rental price, keep in mind the following:

Daily, weekly, and weekend rates typically vary.
Car rental companies charge fees beyond the time and mileage charges of the rental (e.g., taxes, concession recovery fees, vehicle license recovery fees, and customer facility charges).
Some special offers only apply to specific vehicle categories.
There may be holiday, weekend, or other blackout windows for advertised discounts.
Drivers must meet age and other requirements, which may vary by location.
>>
>>5678732
Do you like traps?
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5678744
Nice 4s. I'm sure THEY don't get lonely!

Yes, I do get lonely sometimes, even when surrounded by loved ones and friends. Normally physically taxing excersize fixes this issue! If one isn't able to do that when feeling lonely, I'd suggest my [s4s]! There are always plenty of nice anons here willing to talk.
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5678757
Hehe... Are you baiting me?
>>
>>5678793
This is a yes?
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5678797
No, it's not a yes. It's a question, silly. I think, in theory, they're interesting, but I'd probably never be physically involved with one. Is that a good enough answer?
>>
>>5678815
>I think, they're interesting.
lol
>>
fuck off dumbass nigger
>>
>>5678820
You're honestly only quoting the more pertinent parts of what I said to push your agenda, therefore what you're doing is obviously bait. Sorry, it's a little more complicated then you think. I'm not physically attracted to them, so I think the answer I'll give you is a no. Especially since you live in a world comprised of black and white, and only right and wrong.
>>
>>5678837
urr duhh me lovey reddit huh haha le look at me trollin da 4chanz wit ma epic tread :DDDDDDDDDDDD haha where my upvote doe????
>>
>>5678433
If I roll trips, will you put the covfefe into your butt?
>>
>>5678433
checcd
>>
File: ExtraCrispy.jpg (23KB, 448x475px) Image search: [Google]
ExtraCrispy.jpg
23KB, 448x475px
>>5678433

Hey coffee man have you even drank any since original post?
>>
>>5678870
Sorry. Looks like I'm not putting any coffee in my butt today.
>>5678896
Actually I've been through like 3 cups lole
>>
>>5678984
put da coffy in ur butt den i can repost screencap to r4chan and get hella reddit gold son :D
>>
File: pickle chaika.gif (310KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pickle chaika.gif
310KB, 500x500px
this is now a pickle thread
>>
File: bekzat.jpg (6KB, 104x109px) Image search: [Google]
bekzat.jpg
6KB, 104x109px
Hello, I'm of need to rent a vehicle. I must carry my three wives and 7 goats. Can you accomodate this
>>
>>5679003
Some people have all the luck

I wish I had 7 goats
>>
>>5678480
It was a round trip ya dip
>>
>>5678433
are you my favorite captain?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.