[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bed time sotry bed time story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

bed time sotry
bed time story
>>
File: (wake me up) (CAN'T WAKE UP).jpg (44KB, 958x360px) Image search: [Google]
(wake me up) (CAN'T WAKE UP).jpg
44KB, 958x360px
>>5636278
tell yosho a bed time story
>>
>>5636278
There once lived a little girl laying in bed.
The bed swallowed her whole and transmuted her into a millipede
Goodnight
>>
This is pathetic.

[s4s] is pathetic. This is not "good old" /b/, this board is drier than ever. Just look at the current threads. There is literally nothing noteworthy or interesting to read or comedic.

Why does this even go on? Oooh, I poast thread of aother funneh-sounding food-type item! I use :^) because its so funny and YOU GOT DUBS AGAIN NICE. Even though this guy's post was hilarious and promoted interaction, he said the word "fuck" in it so I'm just going to respond with "rude gb2 >>>/b/" that'll show him and improve the quality of this board! I think I'll post another "maymay" because it's so funny right??? LOL I changed the spelling of a word to add the letters 'lel' or 'kek' in them haha. Or maybe I'll just make a retarded one-word reply like "pel", because that adds so much quality to this great board. LET'S JUST KEEP REPEATING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER LOL HE POSTED TOPLELKEKDOGE!!!!

I've been here since the evening of March 31st, 2013, and it's astounding to see the rate at which this board degraded from something interesting that made me laugh to this utter garbage.

You're not shitposting, you're just posting shit.
>>
>>5636285
*Sigh*

It comes as no shock to me to see that your piddling little "board" is doing worse than ever. [s4s]'s rapid decline into becoming /b/ appears to be near an end. There is absolutely no OC left, and the spark of wonder that once permeated this board is all but gone. There are no more intelligent discussions, no more exchanging of ideas... all that can be seen now is the heavy influence of an unending winter. [s4s], I used to believe in you. I used to think that you were the last, best hope for humanity. Now, I see that humanity has no hope. The human race is done, and you are all responsible. You had a chance to do something great here, and you blew it. It's all over. I'm leaving this board and never coming back. Weep for me when the Steam begging threads overtake your front page.

Best Wishes,
Mari Makinami Illustrious™
>>
>>5636288
I have a friend who is obsessed with this stupid board and she convinced me to try browsing it.
I've been lurking /s4s/ for two days now. This will be my first and last post.

/s4s/ is the most cancerous board in all of 4chan. /s4s/ is even worse than /v/ or /b/. I mean those boards are cancerous, but there is a shred of actual content here or there. I've probed /s4s/ all the way through and its pure cancer. You maggots pride yourself on OC and quality, and there is none. It's nothing but spam, dubschecking, and some fucked up namefag roleplay. I know you're going to say 'its ironic', but it's not. Maybe a couple of people are posting this shit ironically, but the majority of the posts are sincere. You can tell by how buttmad they get at the slightest criticism.

How can anyone be amused by dubs? It's a fucking number! It's like an infant amused by shaking a rattle. Grow the fuck up.

I'm not going to bother with the fucking weebs. You know how disgusting you are.

The only OC I've seen in the past 2 days is horribly drawn, horribly thought out ms paint crap. The rest are pictures taken off tumblr and given a stupid name. 'lol it says walruse, but it's a seal' Thats lame shit, and it stopped being funny when I was 10.

I'm done now. You can start spamming your ascii 'art', and disregard everything I've said. Don't worry, I know exactly where >>>/b/ is. I'm not going there though, I'm going to a board with actual content, something you simpletons wouldn't understand.
>>
>>5636278
do you want ghoste story?
>>
>>5636326
no
>>
>>5636292
lole
>>
>>5636278
*slaps dick on forehead*
>>
>>5636278
Once there was an ugly barnaclel.
>>
>>5636377
He was so ugly that he got dubs. The end.
>>
Kanika sorry because I hate to help you that whatever so next funny them phony sonikku soniku sonikku soniku sonicu ojou-sama sonikku soniku sonikku soniku sonikuh sonico customer they're phony Cressona connoisseur can I say katasonych uno dos Canara hot su a soniku sonniku the hedhehoggu since I've say sonikku soniku sonicu yarn is knee-high barista Oh arenas Sonic Team Oh Sonic Sonic anata no kekkai des sanic uh sonic sonic sonic cuz I hate you Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Astana sanika no Kazuo Sony Thomas ooh Shaikh oh honey sonikku soniku sonikku soniku sonicu Connie Connie Connie sonica sonica can you write them cheaper sunny good sonic sanatoria Lika suneo UNR a Sony kodachi nya hmm sunny good sony sony cook sorry about that Sony good yeah chocolate are there yeah I never think is that fully carry on super curricular does a way that's not scare me to death sonica i Sonicare we're gonna cap today hi sonica yo Thomas me on almost all equal to gamma you Raja Raja katsu Tovar mutiny God still
tonari de sonido sera Bergeron
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.