[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

A Very Important™ Reminder™ from KekMaster™

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: never_forget.png (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
never_forget.png
17KB, 250x250px
======================================================================
The following Reminder™ from KekMaster™ has been rated Very Important™
======================================================================

Attention Anonymous trash:

You are hereby ADVISED, INFORMED, and REMINDED that namefigs are VERY IMPORTANT.
That's why WE have names and YOU don't. Frankly I don't understand why scum like you are even allowed to post here. But as long as you know where you belong, stay in line, and show deference to your superiors (i.e. namefigs) then we may let you continue to experience the high privilege of our presence.
As long as you remeber that NAMEFIGS ARE BETTER THAN YOU everything will be fine.
To all of my fellow namefigs, I apologize for drawing attention to the anonymous posters on this board, but it seems clear to me that they are not NEARLY appreciative enough of our exceptionally high-quality content. I trust that reminders like this will help them realize how precious we are and that the board would be absolutely worthless in our absence.

Keep on Kekking!

=========================================================
This has been a Very Important™ Reminder™ from KekMaster™
=========================================================
>>
>>5569828
everyone is important!
>>
>>5569828
everyone is important

we here at [s4s] are a collective community of people who enjoy making memes as much as sharing and laughing at them.

nobody deserves to be left out. except rudefigs. those people belong on >>>/b/
>>
File: 1470537199225.jpg (9KB, 300x225px)
1470537199225.jpg
9KB, 300x225px
>kekmaster

lole more like kuckmaster amirite?
>>
>>5569832
but some are more important than others
>>
>>5569840
and no, namefigs don't have any special privileges. We are all the same. We make OC, we share OC. All of us contribute. I think most of the namefigs decided to use an appellation so that they can take credit for their OC and participate in board culture. Yes, our ego is probably a bit inflated compared to the Anonymous posters on this board but that doesn't mean that we don't care about them.
>>
>>5569844
NTR is a shit-tier fetish
>>
>>5569845
I didn't post this...
>>
>>5569854
Sometimes I wonder if posting with a name is actually a distraction from my content, which ostensibly is what this place is about, but getting recognition is a pretty nice incentive.
>>
File: 1492808918657.png (9KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
1492808918657.png
9KB, 208x243px
>>5569857
maybe you did, (((who))) knows
>>
>>5569857
but I now I kinda wish I had
>>
>>5569862
Stop imposter pls, ids rewd
>>
>>5569863
you first imposter
>>
>>5569854
>that doesn't mean that we don't care about them
of course you care about them, they give you attention and recognition which come second only to oxygen on the list of things you need to survive
>>
>>5569860
if getting credit for your content is so important to you why not stick to a board where you can use tripcodes? (or reddit tbh)
>>
>>5569865
it's nice having people around, you know.

not necessarily for attention but to converse instead.
>>
ill have a good burger please
>>
>>5569876
U can't cook eggs lol xD
>>
This is now a jellysquish thread.
>>
File: gSjS7Ohwcm-10.png (24KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
gSjS7Ohwcm-10.png
24KB, 300x250px
Typical anon over right.
>>
>>5569889
But you're not me. STAHP
>>
I neber ask 4 dis...
>>
>>5569883
I made a hard-boiled egg blog in 2015. Poured a whole cup of crushed red pepper on them and the presentation was shide but they were still bretty good somehow.
>>
>>5569900 (Dubs!!!! XDDDD)
LOLE!
>>
>>5569900
>00
U confused paprika and cayenne pepper, lol. Nice dubs

>>5569899
>99
Bad double.
>>
File: 1499554257742.png (99KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1499554257742.png
99KB, 340x340px
>>5569828
good poster
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.