[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>5566332 Why is this thread in autosage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1479084525457.gif (375KB, 689x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479084525457.gif
375KB, 689x720px
>>5566332
Why is this thread in autosage
>>
it is a mystery
>>
wtf swaglord why
>>
>>5566628
there's text in that OP that causes any thread to autosage, dumbass
i'm not telling you what words though lurk more
>>
>>5566633
dubs of samefigery
>>
>>5566633
why so rude though? checked
>>
>>5566633
thats funny.... because that thread is copied from swaglord himself. . You knkw what this means right....? Nepotism whaaaaaaaaat the wtf
>>
>>5566638
haha durr
>>5566639
because you come here acting like a ridiculous newfriend and displaying a stunning lack of knowledge about how 4chan works and expect to be spoonfed all of this information like a baby instead of lurking like we used to do, but hey it's a new era i'm sure some asshole will come along and give you the information i'm currently withholding from you, because i'm creating a situation where there's a "bad person" and that guy is going to be unable to stop his compulsion to be the "Good person" and make things right and show you the true nature of nice board but that fucking guy is probably newer than you and just isn't a total dumbass about everything okay? so fuck off
>>5566640
you are an idiot as well
>>
@5566641
how do i upvote
>>
>>5566641
wow rude guy
>>
>>5566641
dude just chill the fuck down
I've been here since yesterday, I'm already acquainted with the imageboard culture don't worry
>see? I can do the green text thing already lol
>>
>>5566641
hmm sorry bro, I've been here quite a long time, I guess I've just never made such bad threads they get autosaged before like you have
>>
>>5566641
How do I report your post to the admin? You're being pretty rude
>>
>>5567711
>11
nice
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.