[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4014.jpg (68KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4014.jpg
68KB, 800x800px
ITT we summon Carpal Tunnel Syndrome⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
>>
cts if you read this do me a favour please squeeze my little nuts i'ts been a long day and i could really use it
>>
hey I'm a huge faggot and I like dicks
did I mention I like dicks? lol I have to say it over and over because being gay is the only personality trait I have
>>
>>5558185
blue gatorade sux lmao
>>
>>5558189
*places your nuts between the pages of a hardcover book*
*sits on the book and wiggles my butte*
>>
>>5558189
also I like dicks, sorry I forgot to say it
>>
>>5558194
cts you always know just what to say to get a man going
i need you to tread on my nuts with your barefeet though it was a really long day
>>
>>5558198
I'm a huge faggot and like dicks a lot
>>
>>5558200(dubs)
nice one right on
>>
File: flubes confirm.gif (950KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
flubes confirm.gif
950KB, 640x360px
>>5558200
>>
>>5558200
what kind of legerdemaine is this?
>>
>>5558198
*takes off the sweaty high heels I've been wearing all day*
Ahhh that feels sooooo good
Time to give my feet a nice massage
*sits in a chair with my legs apart in front of nuts-chan who is kneeling with his balls touching the hardwood foor*
*gently presses my hot left foot on your little nuts and rolls the skin around*
Now time to stretch my muscles out~
*extends my left leg as far as it will go directly into your pancaked balls and then twists*
*precum and dead sperm leaks out of your untouched cock and dribbles onto my feet*
Ahh just what i needed to cool my feet down after a hard days work
>>
>>5558515
oh wow cts you really know what to do with those cute girly feet
now can you squash my little nuts right underneath your tight little boypussy?
i need this
>>
>>5558539
*gets up from the chair, kicks it aside and pushes you onto your back with my foot*
"I hope you realise how lucky your little nuts are to get this kind of service"
*turns around and slowly pulls my panties down to the ankles whilst bending over to give you full view of my fuckable boypussy*
*begins to sit down and your naughty erect cock brushes the gap between my butt cheeks and ends up touching my lower back*
before sitting down fully I hover my girlhole above your balls making you whimper in anticipation
*suddenly drops down hard with all my weight, your balls practically enter my hole under the pressure which squeezes them into unnatural shapes*
*I can feel the pulse in your balls through my butt and begin to twitch my boyhole over them in rhythm with it*
"I'm going to take a cat nap. Sit yourself up and support my back. wake me up in four hours and don't you dare think about moving your little nuts"
>>
>>5558630
oh god you are amazing cts
i wouldn't move for a million dollars and i stay hard for the whole four hours
now you're awake again can you squeeze my little nuts while i pleasure and please you?
>>
>>5558185
>>5558189
>>5558690
>>>/b/
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>5558690
After getting some good rest I awake to find I have morning wood.
*Turns around to see that you are still in the position I left you albeit you now all sweaty and shaky from having to endure a long session of having your balls pressed flat*
"You were a good chair, your reward is that you get to service me until this pesky boner goes away"
*Gets up from on top of you causing all the blood to rush into your red, swollen balls. The pain hits you all at once after you regain full sensation in them causing you to wince and curl your toes*
*Clicks my finger and points to the ground signalling you to lay flat as you were 4 hours ago*
*stands each foot at either side of your head and squats down with my smooth hole less than an inch away from your lips*
"I need you to make me feel good with your mouth and hands, I'll give you permission to cum from the sensation of having your balls crushed but only after you feel my load shoot down your front"
*sits down fully on your face and leans forward, squeezing your cock tightly in my left hand and bending it out of the way while I forcefully fill the palm of my clenched right hand with your little nuts*
You stick your tongue inside my pink boypussy and at the same time fondle my clitdick with your quivering hands, slowly peeling back the foreskin and rolling it up and down
*Presses your two nuts into each other, trying aggressively to merge them into one, each time they suddenly shift free between my fingers giving you a sudden jolt of pain*
>>
>>5558690
After ten minutes your cock begins to twitch, I clamp down tighter with my left hand "uh uh uh, not until I'm done"
*punishes you by grabbing your balls at the base and pulling them outwards*
"ah your tongue has found my sweet spot, keep licking me there nuts-chan I can feel the tingling building up"
Your hands glide up and down my cock at an increasing speed and I rapidly squeeze onto your nuts and let go in quick succession
"ah j-just a little more, huf, right there... ha Kimochi iiiiiiiiiiiii~"
*spurts out a long stream of girlcum all down your chest and at the same time let go of your little cock causing us to both feel good at the same time*
*falls off your face to the side in ecstasy and slaps your nuts for a job well done*
>>
>>5558747
reported
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.