[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

another one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: polchart4.png (17KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
polchart4.png
17KB, 480x400px
another one
>>
>>5549989
>>>/b/
>>
>>5549989
k what is this. k explain urself. is this all u think u need to be edgy? no1's imprest no1's trigert. try again matta fact just fogof
>>
File: IMG_0721.png (24KB, 504x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0721.png
24KB, 504x414px
lole
>>
ejaculation
>>
>>5549989
>>>/pol/
>>
>>5550174
most people pick a side but i just hate everyone look how cool i am blah blah blah
you know how that works out in real life?
you end up hating people by proximity and ignoring those too distant
meaning the people who are naturally your friends are your enemies and the people who are naturally your enemies do as they please while you remain oblivious
it's stupid and dumb to be moderate no matter how nice and smart it makes you feel
>>
File: 20161112_000350.png (2KB, 232x232px) Image search: [Google]
20161112_000350.png
2KB, 232x232px
Mine
>>
>>5550182
right so you... you just need to appreciate those good people when they're around. just tell them straight up be like you are good you are a nice person and i like you and i appreciate your time. trust me, people really actually like to hear this because just like you (and me) we don't understand what people think when we do things so honestly... it's good to let people know you appreciate them. belive me it's more important than you can imagine. just think about it.... lolllll sorrryyy don't ... hmm i'm just i'm also on tht thing those things and that stuff and i get the whole agghhh sensation but i've also come to relalize the people that are nice to you are nice because they see that you are good and.. something.. in some way... i'm sorry brb
>>
>>5550201
niggers are cunts niggers are cunts niggers a cunts niggers a cunce niggerza cunce niggassa cunce niggassa kunce niggassa kuns niggassakuns niggassakuns niggassakuns niggassakuns
>>
>>5550208
hell yeah boopety boopata boop boop chicka what chiak bomp bomp chicka ba-bomp ba-bomp shwoo chicka
but the thing is i'm serious like good energy beget better and/or equal good energy and if you just keep putting out the good stuff the good stuff comes back it's worth investing at least 10 seconds of your time into ... no doubt.. think abou it at least
>>
File: 15.jpg (143KB, 638x700px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
143KB, 638x700px
>>5550214
crunch
>>
>>5550217
ya~me~ro

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>5550200
>>5550174
>>5549989
people are just a joke to the show they don't like it so far lol they don't like it lol they are so funny but i guess what she was like she just said that she is just the way to make it so far better she is a great game she has to play it all of a good time and aggravation to the game and she has to be a good team
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.