[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sparkles is awful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 406
Thread images: 12

File: 1497313181966s.jpg (5KB, 211x197px) Image search: [Google]
1497313181966s.jpg
5KB, 211x197px
sparkles is awful
>>
I like sparkles I put them on my face and i look pretty~!
>>
yarbles
>>
>>5533379
yardbirds
>>
swaglords got a large forehead and water is wet
>>
>>5533411
dubs confirms
>>
>>5533400
checking dubs
>>
File: Screenshot_20170626-194920.png (164KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170626-194920.png
164KB, 720x1280px
>>5533411
>>
>Spending weeks promoting a movie airing at 2 AM EST
These fucks
>>
>>5533454
It's a special, classy movie for adults.
>>
File: C4fUc5KXUAEGpVl.jpg (10KB, 325x326px) Image search: [Google]
C4fUc5KXUAEGpVl.jpg
10KB, 325x326px
>Cimarron means wild and crazy
Hmmm....
>>
>>5533458
no
classy = emly
>>
>>5533468
she a fine lady no doubt
>>
emly 2 classey 2be in a 60s movy
>>
>The FLICKer
woah dang
>>
Except she was always using the word "infer"
When she obviously meant "imply"
And I know some guys would put up with that kind of thing
But frankly, I can't imagine why

And I told her, I said
"Hey! Are we playing horseshoes, honey?
No, I don't think we are!
You're close! (Close!)
But no cigar!"
>>
~unenthusiastic~ im ba-aack
>>
ok i get it ! ultra triger mode activate ! do wat u gotta do ! incoming replies to last thread, mostly inquisitive . . .
>>
people wrote scripts in the 60s by shouting thoughts at a secretary smh

outta stop distracting myself all the time perfecting the story in my head when i can just improvise junk in front of a slavegirl inside my gold-plated manchem
>>
so one big jalopy of a post replieing to all of them or several individual posts?
i figure just get it over with, one big stupid post that yall can hide or w/e
>>
>>5533568
one singular f•ckin pantsation oh man what a legend
>>
>>5533333 curious . . .
>>
passin through threads are like soda threads just with a DIFFERENT group of people miles smarter than spangles
>>
>>5533611
i thought they were the same or are you dropping that irc yuji sakai thing already
>>
>>5533611
litterly na im kinda a geniouse not gna lie
>>
im uppin the average over there as we speak stop on by & say hellow
>>
>>5533622
the enemy of my enemy is my friend
>>
>>5533627
I'm the one who introduced to you Schenectady and you still complain about my "taste" cause i memepost Hannah Montana and junk smh
>>
>>5533651
erm............ hannah? must be a different guy
>>
wouldnt suggest talkin sh•t like ya used to mrmank i mite make a rash decision or two, u kno, al madrigal jew blood damage & all
>>
i Practice Dominion over my Manky
>>
yall kno how it be wat it do wat it smell like wat it similar to
>>
>>5533656
i posted hannah montana yt link and you acted like it was shit i actually listen to (cause you're a brainlet of course)
>>
fucking garbage fucking captchas
all i get are street signs 5x and click until all are gone
all are fucking broken as fucking garbage
wanna fucking stab someone
>>
>>5533685
ohhhh riiiiite all ironie lol sry of course all ironie
not the ponie tho rite pf y'aint foolin ne1 also i invoke the MRMANK principle of getting-treated-how-u-present-urself, 'specially since this has become a chat room of sorts theres really no more excuse also i barely remember that sh•t but it stuck with yr dumb •ss cause y'got nothin happ'nin in meatspace. enjoy meatspace 1ce in a while will ya also im a geniouse no offense
>>
>>5533690
let the Angery comsume u xD
>>
>>5533693
this is how you converse to your fans when they are in troubled times smh
>>
>>5533703
....................d•mn
i mean he's in the middle of bein a brat what does he expect
>>
>>5533692
i used it as an EXAMPLE dude.
also told you once already about phoneposting and posting efforts. piss off with your stupid "Mank" ideals
>>
>>5533709
you start it.
you ALWAYS start it.
you didn't have to start shit over the discord feud, let alone attack me for weeks on end and spam everywhere i go (this includes when you spammed my youtube account a while back)
>>
should start another pastebin again of all the hateful posts he made about me
>>
>>5533714
why are you bringing up one fucking time you posted hannah montana & got shit for it? litterly learn to DEAL my dude.
>>5533719
well now we both know being an insufferable brat has its drawbaccz
>>
meaning we're both guilty. probly why u gravitated to me in the 1st place 'tsok u dont gotta admit it
>>
>>5533725
except i didn't expect you to be a regular poster so...
>>
>>5533726
regular poster meaning what.
'the f•ck's that mean
what does that facking maaaaay
>>
ironically 'discord' effectively functioned as a easing of rel8tions between us pls invite me the fack baaaaack
>>
>>5533736
that was the point
And here we are. Mortals. More human than ever.
>>
>>5533744
....invite link plaaaaayse FACKING PLAAYSE. there is something about the being-able-to-see-when-yr-typing and the overall immediacy that deterred me from being rude on that medium & by extension the MANKY threads
>>
>>5533752
not me tho
i could write a book here if not for everyone watching, can't express crap in discern.
>>
>>5533755
uhmmmmmmmmm.... why not
a book meaning what, a long diatribe concerning the strained rel8tions between us? so u cood write here but, ppls watching. cood write in discern, but wait no u cant. y not. cant write anywhere. y not. omegle interest MANKY all caps
>>
>>5533762
i mean, i can
everytime there was conflict i was on phone tho and i didnt want to bother typing junk
>>
>>5533767
oh rite u cant even do discern on computerrrrrr ahhh im legit ANNOYED at ur pairems now cause we cannot COMMUNICATE EFFICIENTLY. horsesh•t
>>
they just HAD to fucken demolish her damn car and force her to pay 300$ monthly since
>>
mite as well get some sorta bluetooth keyboard for the damm phone @ this rate
>>
>>5533771
woaaaaaaa.... deep
brown ppl problems aha jk it just seems like a whole different world to me
>>
>>5533772
yeah, with snail signal, limited functionality and a garbage broken captcha
>>
>>5533778
wood b sooo nice of me 2 get u 4chem pass woodnt it ~growlscream~ WOODNT IT heh
>>
no1's in2 'pairems' eh? thot it was damm clever
>>
>>5533784
it's too you
>>
>>5533787
h'haaaaaaa
>>
it really seems theres no way to retrieve the cc info from the pass token but i just cant take the risk. otherwise i'd do it as a burying-of-hatchet gesture.
>>
~sigh~ k well THIS manks fully janked ill admit it
>>
>>5533795
why dont you use a gift card (like I'm forced to do)
>>
>>5533799
yeh. ~sigh~ yeh that's what i did last time but just cause i happened to have one. i will truley consider next time im @ the supermarket & i see that inglorious display of monetized plastic. knowing ur luck your isp will get banned days later. but erm-- tell me, wood u appreciate? express how u wood feel if i did such a thing for u :] no homo
>>
>>5533807
i would still not like you
>>
>>5533808
seems less harsh.... im lichen it
>>
>>5533815
>>
>>5533818
.....i need to know what the HECK that vial is.
what is that VIAL she is holding? ponly some other kombucha brand ive never tried... loox MEDICINAL tho...
>>
>>5533822
cyanide
>>
>>5533826
raoude
>>
alrite bacc to mank ignore this part IGNORE THIS PART OF THE THREAD EVERYTHING ABOVE THIS LINE IS BUNK, IGNORE PLEASE.MANK STARTS HERE
>>
>>5533834
erm, whats the deal with the first post of every mank thread..... i dont get it...... no more pastebins just get over it pls
>>
gonna fricken waste your time triny find all my rude posts? litterly Stop !!!! ur NOT aloud !
>>
>>5533836
all i have to do is go back a month
>>
just all the soda threads and shimmer threads, not that big a task
>>
>>5533840
yea but ... sh•t you'd have to compile it on the PHONE... whats that rule.. theres a rule that says that if things can go wrong , they will go wrong. & by extension things will take longer than u believe. murphy? standard murphys law mayby...
>>
ah... na.. "hofstadter's law" apparently... fascinating...

>Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.

heh, cute
>>
>>5533847
>do nothing but make shimmer threads AAAALLLL DAY
>not just some thing i do while bored
cunt
>>
>>5533851
who u qontin cause it aint me. strawmaaaaaan
dude obviously any incessant behavior that happens round these parts is unduly extrapolated to become that persons whole life so alrite yea mayby i was a bit hyperbolic here & there sheesh u asken me to correct the record? just gimmy everything thats on ur mind & i will correct the whole damm record, sheesh. poor guy, didnt kno what he was gettin himself into when he started followin ol' quistie on his misadventures
>>
bottom line: sparlen is the last person that should call anyone raoude
>>
>>5533860
wooh, gotme .......
~head down kickem rock all despondent & watnot~
>>
>>5533859
all for naught since each & every time they were used, the opponent dismissed them as autistic
>>
>>5533869
not sure exactly what yr referrin 2 in that post but i acknowledge the general sentiment
>>
>>5533871
think back to you calling my posts retarded shit without even reading them
>>
>>5533874
i always reada ponsty!!!! except song lyrics if they're formatted like song lyrics & theres that witchy lookem emly dancem her hart out it was like insta-triger but ill just GET USED TO IT i gues, storie of sparlen . . . .
>>
still have that 2014 [redacted] 2.0 mentality where javing the most memes to your name and posting them so often makes you a good memer
>>
>>5533880
who me? WHATS the redacted !!!! lol wadda fug i cannot figure out what was redacted !~!! halp maay
>>
>>5533878
she listens to happy girly music
>>
>>5533883
i do NOT want to mention my old name again. burn every trace.
>>
>>5533885
ohhhhhhhhh . . . . brilient !

ugh dont AUTOSUGGEST "aloha movie party scene" and "aloha bill murray dance" if you dont HAVE the damn clip. idiet utube
>>
>>5533888
the 1 i gave u ? or Bowel Movement ? did u ditch Bowel Movement cause i posted that thingy on lbg ? cause then i'd really feel like dookie
>>
>>5533891
very similar to shimmer lyric meme but more specific of a genre
shimmer singing all the songs in the highest pitch girl voice ever as if trying to impress you

with enly, she danse.
>>
>>5533896
truly ahead of our time
>>
>>5533894
my old s4s figgy
>>
>>5533900
aw shucks.. was a good run but ill respeq that boundary. just like i wooda respeq'd the request in the penis_sc•b incident. the one U didnt. did not respeq
>>
>>5533903
i was just fooling around dudde
>>
>>5533906
the ol 'just jonk gosh' defense... classic
>>
mrmank ponly makes a beeline the f•ck outta here once this sh•t starts up lmao ~like kinder gardem class in forced unison~ Sry mr maaaaaaaaaaank
>>
>>5533910
i would have made a legit response to your demands if i wasnt on textboard in the SUN
>>
>>5533926
mint:blone
even tho u did just say NO not like 'i will l8r' or something DIPLOMATIC like that
>>
>What is your opinion on LightsCameraJackson? Why is he such an underrated reviewer?
>>
cant wait till i RE-listen to this film's OST so i can suddenly really like it and get it in my head
>>
>>5533981
...............which damn film & if its LLL is there a song thats gna mecha me cry? better be
>>
>>5533990
Funny Face

not like LLL is relevant since you'll never watch it
>>
>>5533995
that fren to whom i revealed my Emly luv was basicly raving about that damm Movy & he's not the type-a guy i'd expect to rave about such a movy. between that & u obsessem (&emly sexy ass lady) i feel fairly obligated
>>
red is ded blu is thru greens obscene browns taboo
>>
>>5534014
-blanc sherm-
>>
File: 1498360232856.jpg (242KB, 1590x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1498360232856.jpg
242KB, 1590x1002px
>>5534020
not familier with [i]that[/i] emly .......
>>
File: JUST SEE THE MOVIE!!!.jpg (44KB, 933x760px) Image search: [Google]
JUST SEE THE MOVIE!!!.jpg
44KB, 933x760px
>>5534023
>>
>>5534025
oh blanc...... y'kno that means white rite aha
>>
>>5534029
i don't know any other language
>>
>>5534037
~greem shern~
>>
>>5534042
Because Brazil doesn't have any chicken sandwiches
>>
>>5534045
they cost a clam fifty
>>
>>5534051
i bit a bone in one of those
i prefer the expensive 1s
>>
>>5534053
k so u luv me again ? :]
>>
>>5534055
how can 1 do such a thing when u thing camcer is my fate
>>
>>5534058
utter BUNK litterly WAT? total bunk. ponly some literalminded interpretation of sum random ass coment i made sevem months ago ... BUNK!
>>
i guess its just 'literal interpretaiton/\\\'''''''''''' k im sicc of manky 4 today godby
>>
>>5534059
the ol 'just jonk gosh' defense... classic
>>
File: 1498532849735.png (74KB, 213x233px) Image search: [Google]
1498532849735.png
74KB, 213x233px
you are gay
>>
>>5534064
still sicc of manky just came bacc to checc on u----- ooooo mayby i kno wat u mean na ull be fine just fucken take a JOG and stay MOVIN, DANCE to a few SONGS or somethin just STOP sittin on that dang bed all day !!!! gosh i wonder what wood happem if me & windsor met i.r.l. wood be sooooooooo awks
manky thread meetup lol can u imagine
>>
>>5534078
i am not on a bed
>>
HEARTS ON FIRE
STRONG DESIRE
RAGES DEEP WITHIN
-waitlifting emfry-
>>
>>5534082
malrite well that was a old comment anyway
>>
jank the mank dont jank the mank bay-bay
>>
emfry. Emfry. Chicker & a small Emfry please
>>
frank f•ckin frazetta
>>
>>5534167
w/ a side of dicke-crushing gold mansions
>>
le monchonfeux
>>
>>5534300
nice dubs
>>
>>5534304
epic
>>
>>5533611
passin' through > introducing
>>
penis
>>
angry babies containment thread
>>
come one come all and watch the babies be angry at each other
>>
mexican preechaw
>>
chuchu prichawndah
>>
yeepi choprenda
>>
choprende balichua
>>
hakacichue malabrodinga
>>
sackward bowtittles
>>
tittybow barangle shikang
>>
swelling morning groaners
>>
seventeen preps of baliquando
>>
bevelwise quips de pelisandro
>>
the old tony, made outta cripters
>>
pleaded carrinsons of melabobect
>>
nineteen augers molded into space efficient radical chairs
>>
proseen carotin developed randomly for ice sharting
>>
an intent antenna tent too tense for ten cents
>>
yam borgus, too orgus for korgus
>>
sweet briffers n big ol tiffers
>>
a tiny teacup, too toned for tulips
>>
https://youtu.be/wTbHMO0TNZw
>>
twelve ice shades, none for mumford
>>
terwigeon ice storm
>>
the equidistant irridescence
>>
nomenclature du jour
>>
a biscuit basket
>>
two hundred frenchers ashore, none more in task than them
>>
>>5534438
>>
rat shamney
>>
turgold willigan
>>
smets corronjo
>>
bilbafresh combustible icicle reindeers four or five in a line with commotion, etc.
>>
deegost quel alanjo brestick, compato melblion casparrow bilm crenautlious
>>
yo breffy, team code for leffy
>>
seen at times through protected glass but due to uncertain circumstances rests upon a pernicious grasp of the mountainous fortitude contained therein
>>
home sliiiiiiiiiiiiice
>>
turned gone told exprincipal flattery comment signs quake slope eye deal moat corruption basis laters
>>
and a patridge in a molecular destabilization chamber connected to a radioactive sponge
>>
I'm rollin nine roll in ein rowland das frownlen supposed shrimp styles, magna-crisp
>>
simple iced integers collate semi-reconductive mice sprites
>>
principal revisionism starts with unproliferated medical quarrels
>>
intendrana alore cacobrinse melacafricht
>>
seskabo ananase sepurndo aska beleva cormuska prestecando
>>
swelevanda proteskatera misanduko buford gilgon reckto prindf
>>
say what you will but ithink they're implorable idoclasts
>>
ten oak wonders
>>
a freej dred
>>
three idle coat canitters
>>
fifteen blind mooses
>>
when the cats are at claps find the continual accretions formed Beyoncé midway
>>
sweep cobatepos
>>
seeshow shine telabopest
>>
grest einkanseen sebobope reetongle
>>
harain selagofair
>>
beef ayaluande
>>
so we all agree sperglel is an abomination but passing thru breads are even worse?
>>
>>5534520
look, we all agree on some things
>>
Has anyone seen my breaded watch?
>>
ay yo ay yo ay yo breaded watchenstein
>>
>>5534520
passin through is an s4s icon
>>
too true intonate two to tonal t'lues
>>
>>5534602
it's actually the best thread i've ever seen
>>
it's actually the best sex i've ever had
>>
It's actually the Best Western I've ever, Hal
>>
suginox niotriskip
>>
It's actually the more sopapillas please
>>
yo tengo muche
>>
aye chihuahua
>>
tender on priddleups
>>
a borquist, nine ten fellows contracting hill disease
>>
bim talle kwaha
>>
make a magnet out of sarcoidosis
>>
claim your irish limb and place it into a kinetic vibrational pattern made to look like an indonesian baker's eyelash cream
>>
yo this skopretic avalanche tumbles upwards at a rate exceeding common m'kloacs
>>
and in the end ten exceptional rotators divided and placed their intended malformations into a barnered receptacle, but not for the spectacle
>>
one or two tiny particles realigned, and in doing so shut out a magnificent spectrum of possibilities
>>
And then?
>>
>>5534701
No more and then.
>>
Squeeze-its
>>
swoop
>>
sweaty shit barrels maximum overdong
>>
Donkey Quest
>>
>>5533411
>forehead
are you sure it isn't a fivehead?
>>
>>5534830
shit more like a fifteenhead lol
>>
roo
>>
>>5534520
lissen br-AHA brosef lissen up. im famouse. i got famouse. i did it. i am adored worldwide. quite literally. so yr gna respect every last silly thing i do in mr manky thread k. i made mr manky what he is. this wood be a wasteland if not for me. k so imma keep bein famouse, kay, & u can continue being a squeaky internet h8r. i am a geniouse. my brilliance got me famouse. its-- its tuff to get famouse. tuffer than u mite think. lot tuffer. 'specially for the thing i got famouse for. near-impossible nowadays. but i broke thru it all. came out on top. i am an integral element of a winners' circle. you-- well you'll never know what it's like, sadly. 'tshow fame works. you're dirt beneath my bootheel dontcha ever 4get it
>>
a Tricting Inerks Frembret fogulia ~calpcalp~
>>
>>5535210
Gregorian Pants
>>
a MY thread not urs a ME ME manky not u Holler from Cagetop Escape de Cagetop & beating on Chest in Pride
>>
Boogie-Boogie talk sh•t get a Taste of how Fucken Far ya Gotta Go WOOH brutal
>>
Wooh Bagdhal Wooh When Whimbley Tournament at tha Keep Quiet Stadium
>>
came by & spotted a Real N•gga convo knew he coodnt hacc it skimmed the posts saw a few vocab words never really picked up on & tha long-standin inferiority complex started gettin to em triedta talk sh•t got promptly SHUT the f•ck down lol hows it feel, probly like nothing cause yr Numb to True Emotion nowadays, woodnt care for my Bacc-Catalogue for this Sad Reason , anhedonia 'tsa helluva Drug WOOH brutal WOOH savage WOOH
>>
Manky Denouement
>>
tbf i think i should just pretend to be a CAT to say what i want to say on the web without feeling embarrassed
>>
>>5534360
>>5534365
MRAAAAAAAAA (licha baby cryem) [WOOSH ironie of ur crybaby attitude whizzing rite over ur Not-Famouse head lol i mention im famouse ur not? yea 'ts tha troof im litterly bulletproof come @ me son gimmy a TEXTWALL & explicate what the exact f•ck my prob'm is & ill add it 2 tha collection & make a f•ckin collage 1day in ma Gold Plated Manchen aha jk but i do have nice ass things like my PECKY WOOD great room and CLERESTORY windows & XM RADIO piped in thru tha CEILING MILLWORK but enuf about me aha jk never enuf i have nice things and you have a room full of Hokey Trash 'tsfucken tragic jk its the universe being in Absolute Order & karmic balance 'smuch as it sux4u...]
>>
WOOH brutal. 2brutal! aha na never 2brutal n•ggas always think they can STEP & get prompty shut the f•ck down when their eyes wander from the comfort of the computer screen & they realize how little they've done for themselves & their futures
>>5535234
WOOH gotem maybe? i dont-- i dont follow. d'etoutremounte. Nonsequiturial musings. scuse me? cat? erm CAT? like a CONSTRUCTION MACHINE? like CAT BRAND CONSTRUCTION MACHINES? i dont-- im-- y'got me. mr KATZ mane? cause i mean if we're bein honest with ourselves he's the closest thing to what yr describin he avatarfigs as a CAT i think that mite be what yr goin for, 'tsalrite ppl have confused us before in the past too see >>5149607
>>
ut oooooooh no recoverin from that ~Boxem ref countem 2 ten yr dumb ass is catatonic on tha floor aha~
>>
WOOH brutal WOOH savage.
feel like im 21 savage
pull up & f•ck on ya daughta
drip on ya b•tch like water
splash on ya b•ch w/ tha water
>>
>>5535239
yes. saying what i want in some wacky character so my word isn't attributed to my LONELY, FUCKED UP BEING
>>
>>5535249
WOA ALL CAPS! all caps must be tru! 'member 'all caps' by mfdoom? classic, link in the description. more like so ma word isnt attributed to my CONSIDERABLY-WELL-KNOWN WORK & POPULAR IDENTITY. more like saying what u want ANONYMOUSLY cause that's the BASIS of the whole damn website. dudesef yr a clown im livin the fucken hi • life i litterly could not allow myself to lie about such a thing it would tear me apart i just break it out when ppls gotsta kno they place & psst yr one of em. HEEL. HEEL! ~lich trainem a dog to be subservient~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewc1hixzYPY
totes wood buy this comic, 9mil dang he deserves it
>>
>>5535268
good tunes bro!
>>
tekken me BACC. some GRIMY sh•t, d•mn.
shots of the scotch from out tha square shot glasses
WOOOOOH BRU-HOO-HOOOTAL
>>
>>5535268
not here dude
>>
>>5535272
scuse me?
hit it on tha first try, villain: tha WORST GUY
WO O O OO O H B R U T A A A A A L
>>
>>5535270
call the press this jus in spergol an alcohol! man that shiz gon kill ya!!
>>
>>5535275
na ya got me all twisted ma dude. like wow yr pr firm did a reese's commercial once you're still nothing lol
>>
literal geniouse btw wooh nailedem et cetera
>>
ohhhhhhh i get it. heh. shoulda waited ten fricken seconds to realize what was goin on. eh he still bungled my name for a extra jab so maybe i responded accordingly after all. accordingly... 'member ACCORDION by mfdoom? aha, 'notha classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpaonSDPw7Y
>>
bip bmm bip bip...
that BASSLINE tho WOOH D•MN...
>>
personal fave bacc in tha day was rhymes like dimes tho that sh•t was a rip roarin good time
>>
he hold the MANK & yr attention like 2SWORDS
or even 1 w/ 2 blades on it
HEY U-- dont touch the MANK like its AIDS on it
>>
DON LICH? LOL LEAVE! AHAHAHHAHA
TOLD yall i practice DOMINION over my MANKY!
>>
"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul?" ~ Mark 8:36
>>
>>5535279
no fancy clowns is better!
>>
>>5535291
triny get DEEP ON ME?
>>
>>5535294
Not an argument
>>
>>5535295
malrite uhh, u implyem i forfeit my SOLE? litterly how. answar maaay. i wood have to CLAM UP. CLAMMING UP wood be forfeiting ma sole. silly head
>>
>>5535303
this is not about your foot fantasies dude
talking about your HUMANITY. your ESSENCE. your GOODWILL.
>>
>>5535304
yea well ppls talchen sh•t~!!!!!! make tham staaaaaaap
>>
>>5535307
they wouldn't be talken shit if they didn't have shit to talk @.
>>
>>5535309
they just dont want mank janked with squabbles like this, shadda facoup!
>>
>>5535310
you always start it
>>
Approximately 20% of college freshman are "book virgins" who have never read an adult book on their own.
>>
BIRTH clal CONTROL clap IS clap NOT clap HEALTH clap CARE
>>
pfft naah she 2 classey
>>
WRAPPING UP MAAAAAAANK ~windows closem chains jinglem doors lockem~
>>
>>5535335
The water was freezing
She spent a month sneezing
But said she would do it again
>>
sheesh im gettin in2 it w/ every1 today. me & ma buddy bickerin about shkreli. its kinda sad how stupid his posts are compared to mine. literal ad-hom up the ass, 'break out the guillotine!', feels b4 reals the whole shebang
>>
File: 1485478199501.jpg (1MB, 1486x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1485478199501.jpg
1MB, 1486x1002px
Don't play games with me, Mister. I need to find WINDSOCK before it's too late!
>>
>>5535376
what a shitty detective its been like 3 months
>>
>>5535293
why have i never heard this jumpoff...... a cliff Ha Ha stupit meme
>>
File: 1482536691855.jpg (68KB, 848x808px) Image search: [Google]
1482536691855.jpg
68KB, 848x808px
>>5535377
It's so HARD!
>>
wanna poopp in her beanie and see it melt on her face
>>
funny moneky haha
>>
consider mank janked
>>
mank doesn't live here anymore 1974
>>
i have a bad bad feeling that my baby don't live here no more
>>
File: 1470435320169.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1470435320169.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>5535425
get on the flore
do the dinasore
>>
any last WORDS, mank????????
>>
member this classic?
>>5477313
>>5477316
H'HAAAAAAAA o man i gotta collect all the hilariouse manky moments 1day & keep them safe & sound
>>
>>5535429
h r 2 9 4 0 2 9 3
>>
>>5535437
just qont the damm post... >>>/hr/2940293
>>
mweheheh
>>
>>5535442
no u
>>
>>5535446
done&done
>>
wrappy Up ma Manky
>>
willo • kreeque
>>
samougey
>>
change raraouge
>>
>>5535475
mweh hembent
>>
mwem BLEM BEMBEN
>>
>dehmps, en lebleh. EN. LEBLEH. avhon uno HONSONT dohngo 'hssom fhon dehmps. bwemzet phrent. en lebleh avhon uno honsont bweheh noh 'hssom. mwem-bebbeh lebleh, honsont breft ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ

heh. this actually translated to something but by god i am unable to translate all of it at this moment in time
>>
>>5535522
is it Hebrew
>>
fhon dehmps... 'the f•ck did fhon dehmps mean....
>>
>>5535529
h ' h e e h h h h h h hh naaough
>>
>>5535532
לקפוץ מצוק
>>
>>5535540
na i got sh•t to lose u not so much
>>
Thank u Mankyyyyyyyyyyy
~ lich kidner garten class forced 2 Say a thingy u kno wat i mean ~
>>
tripe :]
>>
>>5535553
anything but your posts should get gets
>>
>>5535557
dooooooyp try harder brown boy
>>
matta fact just give up y'outta ya league
>>
godby manky GODBY MANKY ALREADY
>>
mankys gone on for AGES, seems like
>>
>>5535574
yea i dont even want your dumb ass here remember lol byyyyyyyyyyyyyy c u
>>
high rank eh? ~straitens coller~ heh.. yea.. hell yea...
>>
one day I'll shoot him and make the world a better place
>>
>>5535589
HAH resorting to threats. pussy faggot you'll get bladder cancer before that happens dont kid yaself
>>
>>5535591
keep fueling the fire, clueless wankstain
>>
so Uncouth . . . . .
>>
>>5535594
stay mad, brown boy. you'll probably never leave the state. too pussy too loser
>>
totes GOT to em lol. cant handle tha Fiyah stay out the Manky. cant hang with the big boys. literally too young to even be here & now ya know why. get yr ass handed to ya
>>
>>5535591
couldn't learn through reason and empathy, the only way you'll learn is rock bottom, where all the consequences of your actions take place
>>
>>5535602
consequences of ma actions got me livin tha high life ma dude. consequences of yr actions got ya fucken legs goin numb lmao also youve never exemplified any sort of empathy towards me dont kid yaself
>>
I TAKE IT BACK.

can't fight evil with evil.
>>
hump • d • hump
>>
>>5535608
awwwwwwwwwa thats bettr. cant combat internet play-fighting with legit threats talk about learnin a lesson hah
>>
>>5535610
>play-fighting
you literally attack my life though. you're truly scum and i have no reason to feel empathy for you.
>>
>>5535614
oh "TRULY scum" ohhhhhh ok ohhhh alrite. welp i might have 'started it' yesterday but u started bein a brat today i wasnt cominatcha
>>
'literally attaque my life' pf pls i know like three basic ass things and you're si-hi-hixteeeeen dude ! jussayin u shoodnt b here & using a few tidbits to my advantage when ya get nasty! DONT get nasty!
>>
what i meant by 'yr sixteen' meaning like-- whatever life u have @ that age is understandably basic & so really cant h8 in the end, NOT h8ing ! shadda facoup truce k truce 4real
>>
>>5535618
you started getting personal over a memepost, like 99% of the time you get triggered at ANY negativity to your name.

but it's okay, you'll burn in the eternal fire for your evil, i shouldn't bother with revenge.
>>
>>5535622
you have nothing to say over me using the world wide web in general, or kids using youtube as their main entertainment. you prefer to pay service to the same set of rules that bans everything MLP related to keep teens from being triggered. piss off.
>>
>>5535627
ok so you'll use the 'this is yr whole life' misnomer & then accuse me of being the same? na. na ive brot more lite into this world than darkness. talkin down to a few autists on the internet aint too bad. it's actually questionable, when it comes to u, because u are unlikely to create things of beauty of the caliber i have. & u are fueling negativity cause u cant get over urself enough to f•ck off outta my thread. yes i defend my honoure when there is any slite negativity towards me u are correct it gets a bit ridic ive conceded that in tha past. also u litterly believe that hell sh•t? lmao typical brown catholic idiet
>>
>>5535638
'hoyp doyp u believ in 4cham RULES? lolll rules for SUCKERZZZZZZ' they're there for a reason, m'man. i can only imagine how much doper manky threads would be without you postin yr same ass bore ass sh•t. & like-- yea 16 year olds can use the web dudesef. yea youtube is my main entertainment too, when it comes to videos. new age comin up
>>
>>5535642
>brown catholic idiet
I'm exactly 0 of those things.
i have a right to defend myself as much as you, especially when it's from a stuck-up jackass that can't look at black-and-white photos without flipping out
>>
>>5535648
u have a rite to get trigert too. get trigert s'more, brownboii
>>
yeah don't call for a truce when you're just gonna pummel me with "retard brown fag" a million times
all to save face.
>>
>>5535653
save FACE? hah thats the LAST thing im doin. also truce is basicly a meme @ this point, cause youll never accept it
>>
>>5535651
for intruding in your shitpost thread? big whoop.
>>
>>5535658
erm wat. that's not wat trigers u. WAT? shaddafacoup
>>
>>5535654
I've been fooled enough to fall for it again. its on you for being an untrustworthy piece of shit
>>
>>5535661
AGAIN? u litterly NEVER accepted the truce, it was always up 2 me 2 be nice with u making precisely ZERO accommodations
>>
File: ay facking hayt thaaas.jpg (223KB, 773x412px) Image search: [Google]
ay facking hayt thaaas.jpg
223KB, 773x412px
im not THAT bad gosh take it the fack baaaaaaack
>>
pretending to be my friend for a whole year and just becomes my worst enemy for the dumbest fucking reasons.
this could have all been avoided if you were a good hearted person.
>>
>>5535665
yes you are. one of the worst I've ever seen.
>>
>>5535668
AWWWWWWWWWWWA
takes some underage brat to show me the Err of my Ways.... d•mn...
but STILL tho like, u do things that PEEVE me off & thats just the facta tha matta. it'd be 1thing if u didnt set up shop in ma sh•tpost sanctum but u have & so we're gna end up clashin!
>>
>>5535672
wonder why you'd SPREAD my words to SMOOTH OVER the COARSENESS of yr own arguments. gee mayby cause u APPRECIATED my TACTICS? "worst ive ever seen in a fucken forumboard cause insteada cutting down a bunch of ridiculous sh•t that other ppl do he's cutting down the ridiculous sh•t that I DO and thats NOT fair!" have some DAMN perspective ma dude
>>
>>5535673
stop taking this excuse of an imageboard so seriously and you wouldn't have that problem, meathead.
>>
pOopy for a fart Butt
>>
>>5535677
i just want 1 thread 2 chill in and u ruin it. thats it! u ruin it for me u make it sh•tty for me & i dont appreciate it.
>>
'tsnot even about tekken it srsly its just like-- aha-- LEAVE my manky. will fix everything. LEAVE the mank GODBY
>>
>>5535684
yea no thanks. some corny ass shit story of ur Taste in Everything lol brony fag
>>
>>5535681
people are saying the passthru thread is better, we should definitely all go hang out in that one >>5532777
>>
>>5535681
>>5535677
>>
>>5535690
yea but like if something as small as one brown boy from bumfuck florida leaving the damn thread would improve my Manky experience tenfold then why not push for that
>>
>>5535687
how the fuck am i supposed to respect your wishes when you keep posting at me like this?
>>
>>5535689
oh PPL are SAYING! probly cause they're both threads that regularly hit the bump limit & passthru is such obvious cancer that's hated by half the board , 'tcha head outcha ass
>>
>>5535695
because YOU WILL NOT RESPECT THEM REGARDLESS HOLY SHIT YOU WILL NOT LEAVE THE THREAD YOU WILL NOT AGREE TO A TRUCE YOU WILL NOT CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT YOUR POSTING HABITS BUT YOU EXPECT ME TO JUST COMPLETELY DROP THE 'TUDE IN THE FACE OF YOUR SAME ASS FAG ASS BULL SHIT, ONE SIDED AS FUCK GET IT THRU YA SKULL
>>
>>5535699
i mean you said you wanted a thread to hang out in and chill out and nobody really uses that one except to get numbers, it's ripe for the taking
>>
>>5535694
I'm not letting you win.
I'm not rewarding you by giving into your ridiculous demand after all you said.
I'm not gonna be remembered in your head as the idiot. I'm staying until you change.
>>
>>5535702
>>5535677
[s4s] posts are not picasso, they're mindless garbage.
>>
>>5535704
awwwwwwwww... til i change meaning like-- u wna show me how 2 be a better persem? cause i see it as an adversarial thing but i think maybe u see it as me being very unfair & that i should ease up & be nice. & thats a nice sentiment. but still, you refuse to change anything, so you're not about to just get away with that either. u bug me and u wont change, and that aint fair
>>
not like i ever get rewarded for making a good post anyways.
>>
>>5535711
yea i gotchu dude i read ur little chicken scratch scrawl & fully internalized it i gotchu but u are refusing to change a damn thing or leave my manky in which half the posts are MY posts anyway, and so you're gonna be on the receiving end of my IRE when you continue to post the way u do , simple as that. you're not free from fault ma man
>>
putting effort into shitposts that will get ignored and forgetten. why should i bother. fucking stupid thing to get ibcested in.
>>
>>5535699
no one hates passthu
>>
>>5535723
what, who are you referring to, me? what effort what shitposts oh my god its literally a stream-of-consciousness rant its sorta flattering that you assume there's some grand effort going into it litterly zip the lip pls
>>5535729
psst the ppls tellin him to harm himself are not me i just routinely see him get hate for stealing gets its fucken ridic & im totes ruining his whole shit its fun
>>
>>5535735
if it's not that big a deal maybe stop making a big one put of my posting habits (especially when I'm phoneposting)
iirc this is supposed to be entertaining. you're turning it into a downer with your pickyness.
>>
>>5535746
yeh well u rarely entertain me unless u come up with some new twist on one-a my memes im pretty sure thats the only time i laff @ ur posts but uhh, yea nothing got resolved & this is gna continue to suck ass for u, enjoy it
>>
yamyams
>>
>>5535750
sorry i can't serve as a personal joker for the same person that thinks I'm a brown retard.
>>
>>5535756
awwwwwwwwwa my god i TOLD u ur NOT brown and ur OBVIOUSELY not FULLY retarded why do u need me to continue affirming that this is not indeed the real-life case? yes k yr pale & of slightly-below-average-intelligence now b nice
>>
even if I'm REALLY that bad somehow, what does agression solve? nothing. you were better off ignoring it and i wouldn't be fighting so hard against all odds to turn you around.
>>
>>5535762
AWWWWW TO TURN ME AROUND????? U DO CARE
~Rick & pendgbem huggem in Underware~
>>
so i mite be deplorable, but am i irredeemable? xD
>>
>>5535760
you continuing to call me that says otherwise.
>>
& for the record its also the stupid little things that u MUST reply with, everytime i use a particular word or phrase, and its just like, shut the fuck up already we get it. i remember bein 16 but by god i dont remember being entertained by that sort of obsessive repetitive bullshit. if that is LITERALLY the ONLY thing you stop doing, i think we can get along. i think things can be alrite.
>>
so lets see if u can stop doing that ONE LITTLE THING, SUCH a small request, not asking too much at all
>>
k truce :]
>>
>>5535767
it doesn't entertain, i feel i have to do it or something is wrong
>>
one time, after so long of just sitting around doing nothing as to not draw attention when i actually do something" i randomly decided to take notes for once, and i ended up getting a pat on the back and a "good job"
i was then like "uh oh, i better keep this up"
>>
>>5535778
............ yea i had a feeling. so literal OCD. that's textbook OCD. welp when you dont do it, something is right, to me. are you gonna cater to your mental illness or actually consider the feelings of others? up to you
>>5535802
hm?
>>
>>5535810
i got noticed for changing my actions and i switched gears
>>
>>5535820
.... where. can you explain what exactly this was? it's essential. did this happen on the board? irl? if on board, tell
>>
>>5535831
irl
>>
sparkles is getting really angry in that passthru thread, i'm getting worried about him
>>
>>5535833
>>
audience confirmation. cannot refute.
>>
>>5535687
>>5535642
>>
>>5535867
someone get that guy a baby blanket
>>
>>5535883
h'HAAAAAAAAA erm i dont equal lo-lo dont compare me to lo-lo also im livin tha hilife & u cant even get yr hands on a decent-looking clock for yr endtable
>>5535875
sure i cayun
>>
>>5535905
how many subscribers do you even have really
>>
"taste" means fucking nothing. I've wanted to say that so many times but it wouldn't go the heck through his thick head. i post a YouTube video of a wacky song and he deems it my entire taste. zero value, just an empty meaningless buzzword, putting your own opinions ona pedestal when you don't have anything to back yourself up, that one stupid word.
>>
to think i liked this person for his logic, only to see him resort to a useless idiotic non-argument like "objective taste" to pretend his opinions have higher significance.
>>
>>5535911
>subscribers
litterly wat
>>5535916
hah i knew the 'taste' thing trigert u thats litterly the only reason i sed it this last time
>>
>>5535933
i thought you said you were a famous youtuber, i was wondering exactly how famous you were
>>
>>5535933
just keep on triggering on. disregard rationality if it gives you a kick for 10 seconds.
>>
>>5535944
what's the rationality remind me
>>5535937
no u got that idea somehow, see 5247108
>>
>>5535956
you said it because you knew it triggert me.
>>
>>5535956
oh, so how did you get famous
>>
>>5535962
shadda deepbreathe facoup none of u wood kno me k so not ultra famous k
>>5535961
yea. yea idk how does this end. let's resolve this crap
>>
>>5535964
you can't be not famous and claim that you're famous though, that's just silly
>>
brown catholic idiet
just couldn't stop yourself. after all the bleak pessimism you think I'm a catholic idiot, after so long of disproving you you still think I'm fucking brown and using it as a negative, and pretending it's a positive the next minute. disregsrd all the facts as long as it makes your posts as epic as possible.
>>
was not even born catholic, made it perfectly clear.
>>
>>5535975
oka-ha-haaaay gosh pls resolve rite now !! RESOLVE !!
>>
>>5535980
you still think everything you said, they didn't come out of nowhere.
the fact that i can't make any legitimate efforts to prove you wrong in my current situation is grating.
>>
>>5535985
I gave u one tiny thing that u cood do to prove that yr willing to MEET me in the MIDDLE & so we'll see how that worx out. why does it mean so damm much 2 u that I "still think" things, I was just using the little bit I knew in order 2 be rude, mabad. MABAD K I JANKED THE MANK
>>
Mank unjanked? :]
>>
>>5535990
because i know they're not true and i don't want to be seen as such.
>>
>>5536019
don't want to be seen as such. on a anonymous imagebord. pf join tha club but also imma stop & even when u do peeve me imma try & take it easy
>>
>>5536027
you know it's me when i post something distinctly me.
simultaneously you don't know it's me when i post something different. lose-lose
>>
where's ya philadelphia crew
>>
>>5536031
well then sounds like u 'dont want to be seen as such' by ME of all ppls, and u KNO i kno better so simmer down!
>>
>>5536092
better listen to this guy he's famous
>>
>>5536094
keep it hush hush pls
>>
'tsnot like im TELLEN em to do anything we're in the middle of a DISCUSSION here & u jus wanna BUTT IN with a quicc 1 liner, SOD OFF ! ! !
>>
>>5536121
lol
>>
millennials amirite
>>
typical
>>
poop
Thread posts: 406
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.