[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

swiggity SWOOP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 354
Thread images: 21

File: Soda.png (16KB, 211x197px) Image search: [Google]
Soda.png
16KB, 211x197px
introducing what you giant loser. this is total garbage. fucking hate seeing it. usually just dies with no responses, and rightfully so. it's fucking stupid as shit. stop posting it i hate it and apparently other people do too and usually no one is ever mean on this board so give it a goddamn rest and come up with something else cause it's is trash.
>>
what the fuck are you trying to do here. this is a piece of shit. i mean ok the filename adds some interest but like... take it somewhere. expand upon it. this is just infuriating because it means nothing and i can't imagine the demented mind that actually posts this trash. op say the fuck something. what is your goddamn reasoning. fucking talk or stop posting bitch cause this is fucking garbage.
>>
posting the classics
>>
pls talk op. what the hell is going on here. type something and submit a comment in this thread describing the purpose of all this. it is srsly wearing on me. as u can tell i am not nearly as infuriated as i was when i wrote that. cause i'm weary. weary of idiocy. weary of the lack of significance, the lack of meaning on this board. give this meme meaning, friend, or srsly f*ck the f*ck off for real.
>>
introducing
>>
lmew, cade has worked out, kid. worked out and then some. cade is in the minds and hearts of the populace, and there aint nothin u can do about it. cade is used quite often by people that are not me, believe it or not. but that's beside the point.
>>
look at all the pasta i cooked up just for your one measly meme. two fresh pastas, getting pasted into your threads with no involvement of mine. my real contribution to this board is my impeccable writing style, which has gotten accolades the likes of which your efforts will never earn. remember that, b*tch. you suck butt. also you meant FORSEEABLE, not inevitable you illiterate little sh*t-smear.
>>
holy goddamn shit not this fucking stupid thing again. NO. no. ok monkey named soda. introducing a poorly-drawn monkey head with the file name soda. ok HI SODA, what the FUCK do you want from us. why are you being introduced to us. why should we GIVE A SINGLE SHIT about this ugly monkey bitch. oh right we SHOULDNT. we should just let autist OP do what he's gonna do cause he's literally DEMENTED and has useless shitty habits that he needs to continue or else he's gonna throw a fucking fit on the floor. hate you
>>
this meme is poop. it's just poop and i hate it. i am the only one that lent it significance by yelling about how it doesnt mean anything. but i'm weary. i'm tired. i can't be bothered anymore... introducing what, you f*cking butt-cunt... introducing what...
>>
back to this boring crap again. the other thread was so transcendent, so extraordinary... spawned variations that will be remembered and revered for years to come. the posts that were generated in that thread were so... inspired. so fresh and new.
>>
...but now we've got to deal with this poopy poop-meme again. stinky kitty doodie that hasn't been scooped yet. smelly fart in a public place that just seeps in outta nowhere. that's what seeing this thread is like. like an itchy wet butthole that needs a wiping but you're gonna be out for like another hour without access to a bathroom. just.. uncomfortable... unwelcome... unnecessary. makes me sad.
>>
... alright. well it's here and it's staying i guess. so much for that reality-transcending version of this thread. it was like this thread on drugs. that was fun. back to basics i suppose, though. i have a feeling we're gonna be seeing a lot more of soda... a lot more.
>>
GOD NO. please no. this board was just starting to seem free and open and different,evolving even, and now we're back in some fucking hellish ugandan misery-ritual of primate-face repetition. goddamn smelly ape, we don't want soda today thanks come back on the weekend or something STOP WITH SODA. GOD i hate soda the poorly-drawn monkey-f*ck
>>
hello ugly monkey-bitch. hello again. introducing the fuck what. introducing soda monkey head. you want someone to save it so that the next ebin oc will have your stupid monkey in the corner or something? is that what this has come to? you tried to post it six times by changing the filename but then it wouldn't let you? oh, is that what happened on wednesday? yeah soda the monkey, more like NO-da, cause no thanks. no thanks to this meme
>>
monkey-fuck soda's here again. we're all really starting to hate you, soda. getting really fed up with your ugly monkey face popping up on this board all the time. do you have anything the hell else to add. do you have any justification for this garbage. do you want to take the time now to apologize for your downright poopy meme? no, no of course you don't. you just wanna post this shit til your goddamn heart gives out early from your trash-diet. disgusting monkey-fuck leave. poopy stinky monkey leave we hate you. yes, we. i speak for the entire board. check yo'self.
>>
boring borefart monkeyfuck. i get the feeling op only posts this now to add another one of my lengthy haranguings to his collection. well here it is, bitch. i fucking hate soda the ugly ape. dirty chimp-bitch. hate this friggin stupid chimp-shit. honestly fed up. fed up with him. this meme is awful, awful, awful and i aint gonna stand for it. fucking soda the cross-eyed dumbfuck monkey cunt-tard. wanna throw feces at his stupid nostril cause i'm so goddamn done with seeing it already at this point. i honestly wanna know what went through op's head when he came up with this. i'm really fascinated to find out. shed some light on your process, op, please.
>>
frigging goddamn ape. poop-shit throwing jacket-coat wearing ape-ass. fart-butt butthole dick-face shit-cunt chimp-bitch. crappy cartoon. probably some first-draft shit from Drawing 238 at your crappy high school, lmao. that prolly is it for real. god get the hell outside tomorrow its gonna be a beautiful day
>>
>>5354308
>probably some first-draft shit from Drawing 238 at your crappy high school
so funny that's basically what i wanted it to look like
>>
why the fuck do ya post this. why. don't pull the magician-doesnt-reveal-his-tricks shit. you have no excuse. explain your goddamn self buddy. this shit is so fucking demented. you're demented. there's something wrong in your brain that's causing you to post this. do you understand? you owe us all an explanation of this stupid-ass shit right now. explain your goddamn self right now. you told your loser friend now tell us.
>>
yea i figured you were. god damn monkey bitch. i'm not here to please you pal. go ahead continue your empty existence with your shitty faggot monkey head. there are people in this world that have crafted whole cartoon pilots with their bare hands and go to major networks and get shows made. watch their dreams come alive. this soda.png garbage is the dysfunctional, useless equivalent to that in your unremarkable life. this soda.png trash is the result of your wholly subpar efforts. and it makes me laugh. makes me laugh hard cause you suck ass. sure it may not be ALL you have, but it's indicative. it's indicative of how you spend your time and how truly untalented you are.
>>
fine. fine introducing soda everybody. there we go. let's uhh.. let's enjoy this fine meme again. not sure how it's supposed to make me feel or why the hell i'd ever save or repost the image, but... it's here, i suppose, and it's here to stay. might as well just get the fuck used to it. soda monkey-cunt. great. guess we just have to be unapologetically inclusive... nice meme, guy. nice goddamn meme.
>>
introducing!.. people just scroll right by this shit like "'the fuck's wrong with that guy? 'the hell is that shit? what the hell are we supposed to do with this whole new url with infinite possibilities. and op just starts it off 'introducing'. maybe someone'll post that endtroducing album cover again. who knows. it's a barren wasteland. try again pls
>>
woo-hooo. the post we've all been waiting for. great. good to see it here again. nice. have any wisdom to shed on this brilliant work? no. no you don't cause it means nothing. means jack shit. means another lonely night where you upload this retarded crap to this board and pray for a reply, a comment, anything so you can feel like you didn't completely waste your time making this garbage. disgusting. seriously feel sick to my stomach seeing this same goddamn primate on this board again.
>>
ape-tard. dement-head. poop-flinging animal. garbage barge. vomit on the goddamn floor. smearing pig-shit. screaming bloody murder and passing out. re-grouting bathroom tile. riled up in style. trial period. for serious.
>>
jeez i guess these were in every thread for a while until we turned it into a chat room, impressive how things evolve
>>
doesn't take any diligence to be the first post in these crappy threads, no-sir-ee! they're open for the taking. going on 20 minutes now and no reply. because everyone fucking hates this shit. fucking fuck outta here hate it so much just stop. hark, take heed, and halt. this thread is a waste. waste of space. garbage. hidden saged called the scotland yard. take this shit the hell somewhere else.
>>
failed attempt at trips so your lame meme gets replies this meme is 9/10 at best terrible in comparison to most memes
>>
poopy-poop thread.
crappy butt thread.
stinky itchy butt in public thread.
wet hairy buttcheek thread.
drinking own pee thread.
throwing own dookie thread.
smearing poopie on forehead thread.
body odor on bus thread.
smelling pus from fresh popped pimple thread.
>>
fucking stink-fart. smelly smell gross barf. hacking coughing spitting up a big nasty mucus-ball. scratching eyeballs out from crappy soda meme. itching hair till fall out, till bleed and scab. rolling up scab in little balls and snacking on them. poking pencil through hand webbing going crazy cause hate for crappy soda meme
>>
introducing the monkey face again. yip-ee! monkey face picture soda two eleven by one ninety seven png file format alright woohoo ! blowing the roof off the place with amazingness. the gracefullest. fatalist tendencies. props to the transparency makeing the board a better happier place in gods grace but not amen cause when you say amen it subconsciously redirects your prayer to the ancient egyptian god amun-ra swear up n down kid ya not
>>
i sure as hell wasn't. frigging dopey crossed eyes and crappy outline. choppy lines stupid nostril retarded dumb expression on his goddamn face wanna smack that demented look right off em i swear to god trying not to curse but it's hard and this little soda sh*t is gettin on my nerves. hate, hate, hate in my heart for soda dumpy monkey f*ck hate you
>>
introducing the fuck what. snot-nose monkey-f*ck again? crappy-ass drawing you keep frigging forcing on everybody? with that stupid dumb introducing nothing-comment? fricking holy sh*t go somewhere with the idea or seriously take a hike. had enough of this shit already. BDOYY stupid open mouth one frigging tooth hanging on for dear life dementoid ape-turd zero comments as always hate u mad much bro
>>
wow cant believe ur postin this shit again huh kid. every day i look at this stupid-ass monkey im reminded that again ur goin nowhere in life. seriously just book a trip to nowhere ville oh wait ur already the mayor. what do u get out of postin this trash? a thread died so u could make this garbage. seriously do ur mom a favor and get a job i hear the local walmart is hiring. "soda," what a joke kid.
>>
intro ducing what . give us a look into your mind op. you said you explained it to a friend. i think it's time you explain it to us. why introducing. why monkey head. why soda. time to reveal all. sick of this goddamn game you're playing. just posting this shit like every eight hours probably save every thread at the end in an html file a folder on your desktop you freakin weird o
>>
ah yes, soda. soda the husk of monkey-turd. brown banana-shit dookie-mongler. hurling feces and no doubt smearing and smelling hand. maybe slapping self in face with dirty shit-hand. so dumb monkey primate ape. nostrils trying to take up the air and shit it out for monkey-f*ck to be alive. ape-tard. cross-eyed limp-dick sh*tting idiot. just another sh*tting idiot incapable of speech or higher thought. cripple-sh*t chimp-tard.
>>
holy fucking fart-tard shit-brain soda fucking monkey cunt oh my god. i hope soda gets skinned alive like in that documentary earthlings. i srsly hope soda experiences a great deal of pain for just looking like he does. poorly-drawn apeshit hope he gets in turd-brawl with his ugly cage-mate and catches a whopping fistful of dookie right to the mouth. hope he barfs til his stomach is being sucked up into his esophagus from how much he is throwing up. barf, monkey shit. hate u.
>>
monkey FUUUCK i want answers. goddamnit i'm in the mood for answers. F*CKING damnit monkey no,no,no. i was talking about sum1's pet and i accidentally called it soda. and in that moment i loathed soda so greatly. i really hate soda the sh*t-tard, in my deepest core. you at least owe me an explanation. you owe the BOARD an explanation with as many frickin reposts as this thing has. WELP, where is it. WHY introducting WHY SODA monkey head. holy sh*t why.
>>
GARBAAAHHGGGUUAUGHH *kicking breaking glass coffee table* SODAAAAURGGG *takeing shard & sliceing eyeball* FACKING MONKEYYY *punching knee repeatedly* computer chair squeaking* mom telling me cut it out* SHIT ASS APEFACE UUAGGHHH *laughing cause cryeing hurting my chest*laughinglaughing passing out
>>
monkey tard. just so goddamn fed up with monkey tard i don't know what to yell at it today. maybe i'll just leave his overflowing shitbucket in his smelly cage a few extra nights, so he has to live with the stench. so he suffers for being such an ugly monkeyslut. i mean sure once i wipe his butt i give it a quick effing but monkeyslut soda still sucks a bunch of ass and i dislike him. i've been thinking of collecting his pee-pee and misting it down onto him the next day. ape-cunt covered in his own dookie and piss. mmm yeah come over here sodaskank...
>>
ah yes, soda. soda the husk of monkey-turd. brown banana-shit dookie-mongler. hurling feces and no doubt smearing and smelling hand. maybe slapping self in face with dirty shit-hand. so dumb monkey primate ape. nostrils trying to take up the air and shit it out for monkey-f*ck to be alive. ape-tard. cross-eyed limp-dick sh*tting idiot. just another sh*tting idiot incapable of speech or higher thought. cripple-sh*t chimp-tard.
>>
KICK monkey SLAP monkey 'u o everything u r 2 me, u kno that, monkey-cunt?' ka-PLOW there goes ape-arm! hairy ape arm flying out from cage landing in walkway & causeing a scene 'how u like it now ape-tard!? UAAHAHAUGH! ' laugheing smiling at monkey bleedeing out turning pale deflating fountain of life-juice pouring from nose fine by me shitmeme made interesting no prob'm, b*tch. god knows you couldn't've done it if ur monotonous life depended on it incapable obsessive nothing-burger
>>
introducing poo-flinging gunk-nostril shit-for-brains. introducing biggest dumbf*ck on the block. say hello to idiot soda the dumbest chimp-tard to ever exist. hi hi monkey then we throw rocks at him and come visit next day to see the bruises. poking monkey with sticks til bruises bleed then we come back next day and boil the scab-blood & churn it up into his cheap food-pellets that we barely even ever give him but this time there's penny-tasting blood gross metallic eugh and soda has to digest it again his own blood skinning monkey & beating over the back with the skin covering yum
>>
Bonsai Bitchface Sodascum
measuring monkey-cunt's 3↔dimensional areaspace when he curls in corner and winces at fist gives us perfect idea of the size of glass cube we need. getting glass cube and putting stink-bitch monkey in it so he fits nice and snug. attaching breathe hole and 2 feeding tube one from butthole one from peehole 〽akeing sure soda tastes his own waste. leaveing in there for a week before big show. ta da introducing demented idiot-ape: soda primate shit-tard hobbling out on stage waiting for limbs to refill with blood but they never do. WHOOPS arm chop leg chop throwing to crowd, eat eat! eat sodaslut taste bad yacking hacking barfing in corner also used for chimpgrub next time
>>
Horseshit Sever-headed Chimp-slit
brakeing makeing over crack in monkey cage trapping grating howling apeface in tight confine space concrete all around him. barking hollering monkey shutting him up by break jaw hammering bludgeoning til bottom jaw separate from chimpslit soda hacking up blood and gore but still alive. then pouring fresh fresh watery gravel concrete mixture in little space makeing sure covering eyes with own bleedy broken jaw. uncomfortable for monkey, to say the least! 50 per person admission
>>
no, no, no, soda shitstained upchuck. cunt-fuck dirt-dick soda. open hand hit soda til blood comeing through the pores. laugheing when it happens.

limp bent-cock soda pulverize soda heartlungs til they burst music 2 my ears rip out nerves system whil still aalive monkey in shock! didnt know what hit him this is monkeys brain after a frying pan smacked him in the goddamn face whoopsie-bo-boopsies! left some monkeypulp in the garbage starting to smell starting to cockroach infest and ants takeing away their slice of the apestain dirt-dick fine by me
>>
lOLOL yea, yea, MONKEY DIRTFACE

burey monkey head in ground. wait 1-2 weeks. keep soil moist for maximal wrinklage of skin nite before big show hello apetard! eyes wrinkled shut takes hours for to be able to see again monkeyc*nt blind tap-dancing & then THROWEING rotten foods at sodaslut all nite kcmon putteing face back in ground foods rotting & maggots eating it oops! maggots eating face-flesh also we had no clue!!!! jk we did hehehe
>>
introducing poop stain i walk on it.
introducing black dirtgum on the sidewalk i flick it at the monkey.
introducing sh*t-ass drawing of stink-ape.
introducing not much of f*cking anything tbph.
>>
>>5354410
yea
>>
bullsphincter slit-neck soda. unbandaged rebleeding nonclotting sodablood. boil then drink. serves 8-10. soda sloth-mouth. begging for attention and never giving. sitting in lab at night no lightings cause no one care. injecting new test chemical for perking ladyfaces in old age, except in chimpshit's dickhole. dribbledrooling idiot fda approves it anyway. sitting shitting self what's new. sickstomach dookiepuddle in corner training apedisgrace to mop it the fuck up himself
>>
who can smank a dank like this frank
>>
>>5354236
>>5352663
>>
File: soda-mermaid.png (68KB, 350x295px) Image search: [Google]
soda-mermaid.png
68KB, 350x295px
o man i laft all over again not gna lie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itWxXyCfW5s&t=265
>>
youre having a psychotic episode. Seek help OP before it's too late
>>
>>5354681
lol
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
>>5354300
Checked em
>>
File: 1487003599420.gif (31KB, 567x648px) Image search: [Google]
1487003599420.gif
31KB, 567x648px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDFEQyx7o4k ~
>>
i hope i die soon
>>
>>5354801
everyone has hopes and dreams
>>
File: autism-54.png (51KB, 338x288px) Image search: [Google]
autism-54.png
51KB, 338x288px
At one point I thought these threads were the Illuminati trying to communicate with me, and through I no longer think that, its still the most feasible reason for there continued existence
>>
File: sexy ass laundromat.jpg (833KB, 854x1142px) Image search: [Google]
sexy ass laundromat.jpg
833KB, 854x1142px
'the hell else is up . . .

https://soundcloud.com/drastic-us/keota-paralyze-me-ft-ehiorobo

this jumpoff strait up HAPPENS in tha whip.
dont just play. strait up HAPPENS. d*mn... smoov
>>
>>5354827
Sometimes that's what I think too.

Dry cleaners
>>
>>5354835
w-wow, those washers sure are....arousing
>>
>>5354847
They took them away from me and I'm just supposed to ignore it because hey what can you do against a faceless organization that doesn't exist on paper, thank god I discovered nihilism or else I'd still be suicidal
>>
File: carson2.jpg (70KB, 361x319px) Image search: [Google]
carson2.jpg
70KB, 361x319px
>>5354870
Shit
>>
>>5354835
A E S T H E T I C
>>
>>5354835
i wanna cream pie THOSE machines.
>>
sweaty shit barrels
>>
The Velveteen Shit Barrel
>>
big shitty shit butt barrels for soda to shit his brains out in. wet sloppy monky shits in a barrel
>>
>>5355118
psh the stupid barrels
>>
damn sweaty old shit barrels
>>
Genoa salami, provolone
>>
sweaty italian grease barrels
>>
Shitcaked proshito barrels for soda the fuckin manky
>>
>>5355190
sweaty greasy shit barrel full of brooklyn pizzas for the damn monkey shitter
>>
shippin in big barrel-loads of soda for idiot monkey soda
>>
this stupid shitting monkey just loves sweaty barrels full of chips and cheese
>>
shity shit shit barrels for the shitty shit shit monkey soda to make his runny yellow shits in.
>>
monkey + sweaty + barrels = shitting
>>
>>5355197
i cryed with lafter thank u !!!!
>>
with the barrel and the sweaty and the monkey doodoo
>>
Big Barrels of Sweaty Monkey Doodoo Shits Only For You Tonight on Manx
>>
swig of monky piss
>>
>>5355267
ew that's gross!
>>
>>5355282
not with soda by your side...
>>
only a couple more days til the moon is in the same phase it was when mr wisdom dispensem mane last dropt by ... hope to hear from him again soon
>>
godby mochj
>>
Age in all fields uncut unblinking friends crack gift-giving numb defeated chinch ghetto duster detached bump deferential FUCMUO hundredth thirteenth grifter
>>
>>5355297
Duets on salacious mountainsides describe the endless tide of miraculous but satifactory endless conundrums
>>
Cantankerous?
>>
cuty hair again ...
>>
nitri mihi
>>
File: IMG_8977.jpg (163KB, 1000x692px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8977.jpg
163KB, 1000x692px
>>5355940
Hott
>>
moanchen
>>
run • roughshod
to run roughshod or not to run roughshod that is the questien whether tis nobler et cetera
>>
File: 7580178_orig.gif (15KB, 273x268px) Image search: [Google]
7580178_orig.gif
15KB, 273x268px
where to burchase soda?
>>
>>5356260
7-11
>>
taikon
>>
>>5356436
TAA-TAA .. K'YON
i wonder if mr manchen man is in2 def grippem
surely he is a fna of zacc hill.....
>>
File: CHUD get CHUDDED kid.jpg (84KB, 495x755px) Image search: [Google]
CHUD get CHUDDED kid.jpg
84KB, 495x755px
i Chud on monky
>>
Mi manchi
Quando il sole da la mano all’orizzonte
Quando il buio spegne il chiasso
della gente
La stanchezza addosso che non
va più via
Come l’ombra di qualcosa
ancora mia.
>>
o mi manchi ....
>>
>>5356454
yeah of course
>>
bork a bork
>>
borpa dorp
>>
le shridle dirdle
>>
>>5356826
>>
bacon
>>
>>5356866
nice bacons

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>5356873
tru dat
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>
sweet ham of the valley
>>
sweat barrels of the monkey shits
>>
oh the shitty sweat barrels for monkey
>>
one sweat barrel for one shitting monkey
>>
and one monkey shit for the sweaty barrels of america
>>
do a sweat barrel produce monkey shits or the other way around?
>>
one time i saw barrel sweating and i conclude monkey is definitely involved
>>
two barrels? are they sweating? definitely two monkeys shitting nearby
>>
Quando que esta
>>
quois
>>
Somebody once told me they saw three sweaty barrels, i told them it was probably because of shitting monkeys
>>
However, I could neither confirm or deny that these sweaty barrels were in fact the result of shitting monkeys
>>
A tragic day in the life of Scientist Steve
>>
We mourn his loss with the sweating out of two separate barrels which are in fact the result of two monkeys shitting simultaneously
>>
hooooaa dragon kick
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP3wFdkCZXU
>>
Anyone else excited for the thing that's going to happen?
>>
>>5357236
yes!
>>
>>5357548
same
>>
>>5357584
me too
>>
File: IMG_8008.jpg (39KB, 584x483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8008.jpg
39KB, 584x483px
>>5357175
very Good nice spicy can-jive-with ! MM, al-rite!
>>
>>5357603
hells to the fuck yeah
>>
>fuck all yall
>>
File: IMG_1090.png (31KB, 578x37px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1090.png
31KB, 578x37px
i lost my schitt 2 the continuation of poopy monky sweaty barrel adventures jus gotta say. probly mayby most i ever laft in monky thread that gag alone. funny ass shit oh my gosh that is Powerfully hilariouuuse! for me each every time reading bacc bravo
>>
File: popes.gif (18KB, 301x55px) Image search: [Google]
popes.gif
18KB, 301x55px
ehh
>>
>>5357650
oh you ehh'in, eh?
>>
>>5357659
jomoka popes was cool but shitty sweaty monky barrels are the hot new thing on the markit
>>
>>5357671
it's a pretty hot commodity can't blow my load too early you know what i mean gotta layer those sweaty shit barrels into the thread subtlly and over time
>>
>>5357682
no yea no i kno plenty has been revealed unto babes, not asking for more or anything, not asking for more honestly that cood be last ever mention of such things and that wood be fine with me. always misinterpreting how i mean something. did i ASK you to post more? no. so, yknow, take it for what it is, not for what you're imagining it to be. damn imagineer
>>
>>5357699
look i can read between the lines okay i know when you're clamoring for more of those hot monkey barrel sweats
>>
can't get enough of sweaty barrels lovingly carressed by insane shitting monkeys
>>
okay
>>
fine
>>
Haha I'm gay
>>
>>5357750
What's that like?
>>
>>5357044
check um
>>
>>5357754
wow great job checking those unchecked dubs
>>
Come to think of it, the last time I saw any barrels with sweat on them it was probably right around when those monkeys were shitting
>>
>>5357774
agreed dude
>>
>>5357777
damn nice quads dude, so nice

>>
>>5357777
let's check these sweaty barrels twice

>>
>>5357777
three times just to be safe

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>5357811
nice dubs man, you should put those in a barrel
>>
>>5357822
two twos? just like my barrel once told me
>>
>155 posts
>17 posters
Kill yourselves pls ;^)
>>
>>5357832
Hey, do you want to talk about it?
>>
I'd be more than happy to discuss the implications of the ramifications
>>
hurr
>>
Baby Mank
Muscle baby raised on man-milk
Or as it's commonly called 'Mank'
>>
Hang the monkey
>>
beat up monky at lunch time
>>
monky pulp
>>
mank juices
>>
>>5357881
no, not at lunch time
PLEASE NO
>>
beat batter bloddy monky found under bleachers
>>
File: jaden-smith-1.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
jaden-smith-1.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>5357906
NOT LUNCH TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
sparples do you like Lorde y/n or is she one of the culture demons
>>
Cuuulltuuuure Deeemooonnnss
>>
culture demon sweating out 15,000 barrels of monkey shine
>>
WE got over 20k sweaty barrels straight from the shiny shitting monkey's booty
>>
Some of those barrels musta been might sweat considerin' y'all monkeys forgot to shit on this here thread right meow
>>
File: fiujfhg.jpg (559KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fiujfhg.jpg
559KB, 1000x1000px
wonder if , was world of monkys type writing non sense into mr soda's thread twenny four seven , whole gient planet of monkys in big mr soda threads if ever wood two monkys type the same bit of non sense at once same time same thread beautiffl monky moment
>>
>>5358107
it has happened before
>>
>>5358111
And it will happen again
>>
>>5358121
times infinity
>>
>Not only did the monkys produce nothing but five total pages largely consisting of the letter S, the lead male began by bashing the keyboard with a stone, and the monkys continued by urinating and defecating on it.
every time......... every dam time monky ..........
>>
So say all of us
>>
>>5358125
truth is stranger than fiction just like that movie with will ferrell
>>
that means monky world wood end up typem MY fricked-up posts? wow, just-----wow rite now. if monkys cood get it 2gether enuf for the sake of the experiment and not go around shitting in sweat barrel and so forth it is possible........
>>
>>5358133
ludicrous, why would the monkeys ever not shit and therefore produce sweaty barrels
>>
so hold on are we saying that the sweaty barrels are a result of shitting monkeys or the byproduct of monkeys which... hmm... no, that doesn't seem right. are we sure these monkeys aren't dolphins?
>>
>>5358147
the barrels are designed to sweat regardless, monky dooky does not play a role
>>
the barrels sweat of their own volition & thats final
>>
just adds to the confusion like monky cannot help but do
>>
>>5358154
shit
>>
the monky isn't just something that happens. it's a brutal force with a great sense of humor that'll steamroll ya if you're not watching.
>>
are we just using sweat as a metaphor for condensation or do these barrels literally have pores which perspirate
>>
>>5358168
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-v2Dv5BRXY
>>
milo kunes :(|)
>>
>>5358170
wow this girl is pretty i sure do want to enjoy those sweaty barrels with her
>>
windsock come home ...... o windsock where art thou ....... windsor tart ...... get back here ya damn windsor tart
>>
>>5358174
laffing as always ur mad funny !!
>>
>>5358179
hmm
>>
>>5358180
oh you hmm'in, hm?
>>
>>5358186
lol
>>
touchin' my DICK to this thread
>>
Exhibit A: The sweat of the barrel
Exhibit B: A shitting monkey
>>
Sweaty barrels seem to be multiplying exponentially within the presence of a retarded defecating primate
>>
oh yeah right sweat barrels and monkey shits or whatever
>>
sweaty fucking monkey barrels
>>
Super Monkey Barrel Sweaty Edition
>>
if my name's in her mouth then you know what's comin' next
>>
The Eight Stages of Megaman
>>
Two chewy hamburgers
>>
>>5358642
Hott
>>
someone explain what's going on itt
>>
File: emley queen of my universe.jpg (137KB, 960x520px) Image search: [Google]
emley queen of my universe.jpg
137KB, 960x520px
emley stole my hart & i don care if she ever gives it bacc !!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoXxdObGKuI
>>
>>5359270
she so pretty omg
>>
>>5359034
barrels which are sweating due to the capacity of monkeys which are shitting
>>
and a sweaty barrel m'nkey to you
>>
doki doki sweaty barrel desu uguuu~~
>>
we're barrels on the moon
>>
>>5359574
HAHA HELL YEA
>>
big cheese barrels on the damm moon
>>
cheesy musky barrels one hanf monky pooping chamgber one half chips and cheese , mails it back when hes all done
>>
>>5359577
Cheese barrels? Do they also sweat?
>>
hey guys you know how hiro has been changing the 4chan logo on the front page to have anime girls and keksandra and stuff? i think it would be pretty hilarious if there was a 4chan logo with Soda sweaty barrel shit monkey on the front page like jeez can you even imagine that reaction
>>
>>5359590
summon po'boy
po'booooooy pls give us sweaty soda cheese barrels
u always come thru come thru for us on this fine friday jah bless
>>
cheesy foamy monky piss
>>
File: theoretical design.png (27KB, 448x240px) Image search: [Google]
theoretical design.png
27KB, 448x240px
>>5359603
I mean it would just be this I was just being lazy about making it but it's so unlikely that it would ever be used. i do it anyway, for the love of the sweaty barrels
>>
>>5359662
mmm , one day poboy will come down thru the gangway with many cheesy barrels for monky , i see it in the stars
>>
>>5359751
one can only hope
>>
i'm forming my own cloud here
>>
>>5359986
any barrels on that cloud
>>
harden charps
>>
Will Tidley
>>
Bone Tidley, the Farthing of Essex
>>
bangam sh'bootchy
>>
Just got back from the sweaty barrel factory, monkeys are shitting right on schedule
>>
>>5354343
>this meme is 9/10 at best
you heard it here first, soda is almost a perfect meme
>>
murder music
>>
>>5360455
dubs
>>
Has anyone mentioned the fact that these barrels all contain rice krispie treats
>>
[100,000]
>>
zonk
>>
>>5354827
>>>/b/

You're not ready yet
>>
Hey guys just here to collect some dubs and I'll be on my way, you guys have a good one
>>
>>5360697
where are the dubs
>>
monky make me proud this time
>>
>>5360984
ooh ooh
>>
i do not care either way about lort but she is probly culture demon comfirmt.
witchy lady. probly a witch. obvious witch
>>
>>5361033
she definitely knows black magicks
>>
oh the sweaty barrels of america . . .
>>
oh sweatiful for spacious barrels
>>
big barrel monky . big barrel tosser monky thinks his king of the hill top of the heap. triny trip up your footing, this monky does, with sweat barrels , i have seen
>>
>>5359581
you said cheese first pal - o. you brought cheese into it. the cheese is fine sometimes. not always sweat has to be mentioned, i think. sometimes cheese i say? or chips, and this should be ok with u
>>
>>5361083
i had chips and queso last night and tbh it was pretty sweaty
>>
u are disagreeable to me. ur replie is disagreeable i do not know wat it is about it
>>
Moving strait along fInal Siiiixth FINAL SIIIXTH of monky ~metal grating covrem windoes lightuings getting dimmer ~
>>
File: the-jetsons-kitchen-2.jpg (172KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
the-jetsons-kitchen-2.jpg
172KB, 1000x666px
elite kitschen? idk like wat is monky any more. bheers an elite kitschen & thers nothin u can do about it
>>
>>5361112
why so many squgglies
>>
le pou
>>
le pan
>>
le shmam
>>
mr monchh sure doesnt proffer very much visual stimuli too often ......
>>
and he has nerve to ask about squiggles ??????
>>
smaaaaouge
>>
>>5361279
chu talkin bout
>>
>>5361528
are you saying that i don't post pictures often? because i don't really save pictures from anything anymore, so i don't have anything to post tbh
>>5361287
i don't understand what is going on with the metal and those squiggles what kind of sorceretics is this
>>
back to watching documentaries about human misery
>>
dennisnedry.gif
>>
Joined at the chip
>>
Chipz 'n These ??
>>
Nah, that ain't a sagilonious
>>
I'm tired of all these motherfucking shitters on this motherfucking sweaty b'arrel
>>
swa'ety bar'rel
>>
Now that's what I call Incontinence
vik2
>>
team stream

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
Glacial Estates
>>
>>5361679
my hero
>>
Not so fast monky !!!!!
>>
>>5361977
my dubs
>>
goo goo gajoob
>>
blornk
>>
pshab
>>
haha
>>
lul
>>
burr
>>
budoop
>>
squeegee
>>
sausage
>>
meliputania
>>
scabaloche
>>
a ringa ting ting
>>
top bef
>>
arracondocoe
>>
fra fra
>>
okie tokie
>>
chop steef
>>
anglican mayon
>>
don't know where he stayond
>>
he got nothin in his hayond
>>
Is this the world's first proto-ironic meme?
>>
Absolutely
>>
phlegm
>>
cortic
>>
I love this thread! A++++++++++++++++++
>>
las orejas donde estas
>>
>>5362600
>>5362633
>>5362644
>>5362666
>>5362688
checking these glorious digits
>>
not gonna lie, i can't bump this thread anymore
>>
dont kno why u felt like u hadda end monky like that.... for the record i happened to have a rip roaring excellent time in this thread and laft probly the hardiest i have laft at monky Everrrrr, even without the pastes @ start. im sure it had nothing to do with watnot's disappearance in fact it wooda been nice to get a bit more of that Windsock FLAVA in2 da pincter but o well he'll b bacc soon........
>>
>>5362776
oh i had to do battel with a fox
>>
>>5362778
pff faaaaaaaank, dont fank winsley its uncouth and below monkys dignity
>>
>>5362782
i was saying that i kept bumping this because windsock was spamming his fox threads
>>
>>5362784
oh-ho-ho-hoo ha ha hm Idk if was windsock jussayin....... monky need not do battle... monky knows where he stands,... every1 knows where monky stands
>>
>>5362790
yes he stands at the top of the board like a kind of kings
>>
can u like, fuccen reciprocate and affirm that u have enjoyed the thread too, mayby?
>>
>>5362794
i enjoy all of the threads never forget
gosh you really seem like a girl sometimes
>>
>>5362797
HA HA HA ha ha ha aaaaah
>>
File: emley scopem me-me-me out.jpg (260KB, 1142x1037px) Image search: [Google]
emley scopem me-me-me out.jpg
260KB, 1142x1037px
godby mochiiiiiiii

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjtOzLfebgY
nother dope jam in emley movy dang lady u Kno all the funkey fresh tunes!
>>
File: 2581200_6f939299.jpg (1MB, 1483x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2581200_6f939299.jpg
1MB, 1483x2000px
~CLAP~ *360 turn* ~CLAP~
>>
to play us out what does that mean to play us out
>>
>>5362838
FUCK IT
>>
tbh i'm probably going to be under intense scrutiny for the next several eons
>>
>>5362881
why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why what what what what what what what what what what
>>
too many careless actions have brought the eyes of justice down upon me
and to think i was only trying to help
>>
>>5362888
how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how what what what what what what what what what what
>>
>>5362888
but what is this? trips? and so serendipitously? is the lord above sending me a message that i should not worry about such things and that i am in fact justified in the eyes of the lord?
>>
How can I be real if their eyes aren't even real?
>>
So sayeth the Banana Quadrant Dialectic
>>
>>5362888
wonder wat monky mans tripping on today., if u are catching the vibe i am putting out there
>>
>>5362923
just that dank as usual
>>
>>5362881
>>5362888
>>5362930
tell storie
>>
>>5362973
i'm going to hang out with an old friend in a few hours. it's kind of weird because he's one of my closest friends but he's in recovery because he ended up being hella gangsta and getting addicted to heroin instead of just sticking with casual stuff and anyway long story short he's in NA and stuff and he's picking me up with his girlfriend(?) and she's also in recovery and then i'm going to go hang out with other people that are in recovery and i literally said to him like hey man i smoke weed every day do you really want me around people in recovery... anyway he doesn't seem to care and i'm ridiculous so lol i got high like an hour ago and now i have to go hang out with a bunch of sober people in like 2 hours what a silly fucking life
>>
i should just bring a 12 pack and get drunk in front of them
>>
god now that i typed that out it seems even worse
>>
Help me Obi wan Kesparkles you're my only hope
>>
impending doom
>>
ohhh goooddddddd nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
raaaaaaaaaaaaaape
>>
well that answers that one at least
>>
>>5363002
Wooooooooow fascinating...... !!! WOW !!!
>>
what a little NUGGET to play us out ! dang ! erm,, just don smell like it or bring any don talk bout it or nuffem
>>
>>5363083
so special
>>5363087
no i wasn't going to do that, i'm just like hm this might be really boring but we'll see
>>
Also I don't really want to listen to people talk about sobriety... fuck. I was forced to go to NA/AA for like 6 months when I was 15 and I hate that whole thing it's garbage.
>>
The things I do for friendship

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
Maybe we can at least get a pizza or something, maybe tacos
>>
anyway bbl
>>
Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
~calping as monky leaves the stage ~
>>
only an hour to go until my fate is prophecied to be destined
>>
Maybe i can convince them to go to the movies, then we don't have to talk
>>
NA at FIFTEEN, EH??????? sheesh
>>
>>5363329
my parents overreacted
>>
>>5363339
were u Shootin or just Bars ..... or oxy lolly pop
>>
>>5363354
i never shot up, i took pills when i was lot younger but that was before oxy was even around and i didn't even fuck with opiates much, i would only do it if a friend gave it to me for free or whatever. and eventually i would just get sick if i took a oxycodone or something so they don't really interest me. nah i started smoking weed with some friends when i was 14 and by the time i was 15 i had done something stupid enough to get all of us caught so my parents assumed that since i was smoking weed with my friends that i was a degenerate drug addict that needs rehabilitation so i got put in this alternative schooling program which was for kids with behaviorial and developmental issues, and there was a small group for kids with drug abuse problems so they threw me in with those cool dudes when i was just like hey weed is fun. it was literally other 15 years old that had already been fucking with cocaine and drinking a lot and all this shit and it was insane, so anyway as a part of this lovely school i had to do group therapy and family therapy sessions and get drug tested twice a week and go to several NA/AA meetings a week. It was fucking ridiculous but when you're 15 you can't really fight what people force you to do
>>
>>5363371
woooooooooooOaaaaaaw alternative SCHOOLING? SHEESH . . .
>>
>>5363379
i know right, i went through a few of them until they finally agreed to let me drop out and get a GED
>>
mad at mister manchems pairems !!!!!
>>
>>5363393
don't worry i was mad enough for both of us. i'm pretty much over it now though it's been a long time and a lot happened since then
>>
riveting close to monky thread . . .
>>
>>5363444
riveting triples
>>
welp here it goes see you in the next thread which is already going lol
Thread posts: 354
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.