[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder animes are our friends not for lewd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1484322287870.jpg (99KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1484322287870.jpg
99KB, 850x850px
reminder animes are our friends not for lewd
>>
>>5344408
thanks for all your hard work
>>
File: 95.png (533KB, 960x542px) Image search: [Google]
95.png
533KB, 960x542px
>>5344408
GOD DAMN GET THE CHINC SHIT OUT OF HERE YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER NO ONE LIKES UR SHIT WE JUST PRETEND BECAUSE WE ARE NICE BOARD BUT IM HONEST SO I M GONNA TELL YOU WE ARE ALL LAUGHING BEHIND UR BACK U STUPID COCKSUCKING FAGGOT DIE BITCH KYS NOW PLS DO THE WORLD A FAVOR KILL UR MOM TOO
>>
>>5344412
don't bully me or my friends!
>>
>>5344412
don't bully me or my friends!
>>
>>5344412
Don't bully me or my friends
>>
>>5344412
Don't bully me or my friends
>>
>>5344588
>>5344553
>>5344542
>>5344413
samefag!!!
>>
File: kek730.jpg (54KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
kek730.jpg
54KB, 1080x608px
>>5344632
Niceposters exposed as samefagging dweebs!
>>
>>5344635
Don't bully me or my friends!
>>
>>5344638
Maybe you should get some friends first loser.
>>
>>5344408
So one of the things research shows about college-age women and college-age men is that women are more likely to use their partner's pleasure as a yardstick of their own satisfaction. So they'll say he was satisfied, so I'm satisfied, whereas men are more likely - not all men, but men are more likely to use their own satisfaction as a measure of their satisfaction.

That does not change when girls go into relationships with other girls. They're still very concerned about their partner's pleasure, so no surprise - girls are much more likely to have orgasms when they're in same-sex relationships or same-sex encounters.

And what they would say to me were things like - that they felt they could go off the script. And once they got to go off that script of what everybody was telling them - what the culture was telling them about what sex was supposed to be like, they were freer to create their own experience that felt good to them.

And I think that that's something - you know, whether a person has a same-sex encounter or never has a same-sex encounter, it's something that that can teach the rest of us.
>>
>>5344412
>>
>>5344413

What the- OH MY GOD IS THAT A 4CHAN PASS HOLDER?!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!! THANK YOU FOR POSTING WITH YOUR 4CHAN PASS HOLDER FLAIR ENABLED SO WE CAN ALL BASK IN YOUR GLORY MR 4CHAN PASS HOLDER!!!!!

I WILL REGALE MY CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN FOR YEARS TO COME ABOUT THE TIME I POSTED IN A THREAD WITH A 4CHAN PASS HOLDER!!!!!

THANKS MR 4CHAN PASS HOLDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>5344408
isnt kissing kind of lewd
>>
>>5345139
not if its between 2 girls, then it's the purest thing there is
>>
>>5344652
#r*de
>>
>>5344408
fuck off back to >>>/u/
>>
>>
>>5345309
please go back to >>>/b/
>>
dont bully me or my friend
>>
kawaii
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.