[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's so dumb, dude. It's so-- this fucking board, I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: 1463156452330.png (287KB, 723x664px) Image search: [Google]
1463156452330.png
287KB, 723x664px
It's so dumb, dude. It's so-- this fucking board, I tell you. How many hours of my life have I wasted shitposting on this fucking piece of shit goddamn site, just to get (You)'s and feel good about myself? It's a fucking joke. That's the only reason people shitpost, really. It's so I can, like, get attention. Cause, like, yo, no one that fucking shitposts is a fucking millionaire, you know, fucking hot bitches and like doing actually important things in life. Everyone who shitposts is a degenerate and getting replies is the only way they can feel good about themselves. Like, how many hours of my life have I wasted doing that bullshit? It's so stupid. It's fucking pathetic. All I fucking do is waste my life away trying to get (You)'s for a temporary god damn high, which will last fucking, you know, a minute or so until it goes away, and anon exposes me for the baiter I am. Fucking hell, dude. It's a complete joke. Shitposting is the most degenerate act man has ever come up with.

Well, it's fucking true. It's fucking true. The only reason we shitpost is cause we're too pathetic to accomplish anything else decent in life. So we fucking shitpost, because it gives us this temporary feeling of like "Oh my god I'm good! I'm the best in the world at this thing hardly anyone cares". That's all it is, really. It's a-- we're all a fucking joke. Yo, we-- we masquerade around 4chan like "Ha ha we're so cool making a million memes for cancer", you know, "Aren't we fucking special?". Nah, we're just a fucking pile of god damn losers. That's all we are. It's ridiculous. People thinking shitposting is cool is the biggest goddamn meme on the planet.
>>
File: 1469309645858.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
1469309645858.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>5226967
>no one that fucking shitposts is a fucking millionaire, you know, fucking hot bitches and like doing actually important things in life
>>
My life is one series of ironic events after another. I sleep every night because it is trendy, but I don't actually rest. Resting is sincerity and honesty, it's a thing that grounds us to the core of being human and refreshes the senses, which obscure minds have ruled out as "completely and totally bullshit". And so, even if my eyes are squeezed shut and my chest heaves gently with the rolling march of involuntary function, I am not at rest. I am simply in a stage of incoherence. Every morning I wake up and drink water, and I smile while doing so, as the central idea of drinking water is done to alleviate a sincere bodily need: thirst. I do so out of artistic and authorial humor. The idea of thirst is is not so much manufactured as it is something to be overcome through the power of irony. My day progresses in this fashion, while I contemplate how tomorrow I can further overcome my own sense of irony and the profound lack of genuine interests in my own life.
>>
It has been a fun ride, [s4s].

I made a few funny memes, I laughed at your memes, and I enforced the rules of [s4s] time and time and time again.

I did everything I was supposed to, butt at the end of the day, you threw a pot of boiling water on my face and castrated my pride.

I was there for you when you needed me, but where were you when I needed you the most?

Jacking it to Japanese cartoons like always, I suppose. Such is the way of beasts following their primal instincts...

Well, I guess this is goodbye. So long. Feel free to rape and pillage my namefig because you'll never see me using it again. RIP in pis*.
>>
File: IMG_2563.png (2KB, 278x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2563.png
2KB, 278x400px
>>5226987
>>
Shimakaze makes me angry to look at. She's utter corporate soullessness. Besides the barest hint of nautical attire she's nothing but sheer pandering from bunny ears to loli thigh highs. There's no character at all to her. The rest of the girls are relatively unimaginative (which is okay I suppose since they all had to be turned out for a browser game) but Shimakaze is an offense against design.

I have to assume everyone saying it's the new Touhou replacement is joking.
>>
File: damn_son.jpg (71KB, 744x419px) Image search: [Google]
damn_son.jpg
71KB, 744x419px
>>5226970
>>
>>5226967
Here's a little story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down
>>
File: 1397019861802-1-.gif (11KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
1397019861802-1-.gif
11KB, 640x560px
>>5227023
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 684x557px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 684x557px
>EPIC EPIC EPIC HE HE HE XDDDD BANE? PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI HELP XD CALL 911 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB EPIC IRONY IRONIC IRONICCCCCCCCCCCCCC! HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP THE LE 4CHIN TROLLLLS XD HACKERS. ON... STEROIDS!!!!!!! HE XD ARTHUR COMIC THREADS LOSS DAILY DOSE XDDDDDDDDDDDD FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK DOGE LE EPIC XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD >>>/v/ >>>/s4s/ >>>/tv/ >>>/b/ >>>/EPIC/
>FUCKING EPIC!!!!!!!!! HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP LE EPIC FTW /b/ro THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR MAYMAYS THANKS MOOT THANKS MODS EPIC BOARD SUCH OC :') ITTY BITTY BABY ITTY BITTY BOAT OLEV OLEV KYM KYM XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>POSTING ON REDDIT
>POSTING ON FACEBOOK
>TWEETED
>UPVOTED
>SHARED
>REBLOGGED
>UPLOADED TO IMGUR
>UPLOADED TO FUNNYJUNK
>BRB /b/ro's gonna make a new maymay and hack XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>XD XD XD ROFLLMAOFTW! EPIC MEMES GUYS KEEP IT UP THANKS MOOT MOOT IS OLEV XD THANKS FOR LE EPIC MEME BOARD WE SURE ARE LIKE OUR REDDIT AND 9GAG BROS XDDD THX
>FUGG :------DDDDDDDDDDD XD

E
P
I
C
LE IRONY LE IRONY LE IRONY
EP
IC
EP
IC
FCKING EPIC BRO XDDDD FUCK YOU MAN REBLOGGED ON 9gag TO MY REDDIT BROS FROM TUMBLR R U HAXER XDDD NICE 57 GET MAN GET GET GET DUBS MEEMEMEMEMEEMEMEMMEEMSSMEMMSEMEMEMEEMEMMEEEEEEEMESMAYMAYSMAYMAYS
>XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FFUUCCKKIINNGG EEPPIICC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
When you're in your teens, early 20s, and particularly if you're the kind of self-conscious loser you'd see on chans, the natural state of things is that you're unsure of yourself, unsure of your persona and identity. That's almost universal. Not only are you self-conscious, you're only just in the process of putting together a self to be conscious of.

Ordinarily, people will cope with this by trying to identify groups they fit into, people they admire, and adopt the customs of those things. Oftentimes this will go together with some adventure: travelling abroad, going to war, pursuing an art. Even all that can be fake to some extent, but that's a lot of how cultures naturally function and replenish themselves.

What we have now is a whole population of people who are unsure of themselves but who are also alienated, and a society that is permissive those few times it does pay attention. So it's only natural they foremost relate to or at least lose themselves in things that aren't real. And it also makes sense that a lot of them can be convinced of a lot of retarded things. Hey, why not pretend a fictional character is real and a valid love interest? Hey, why not go on hormones? I do hate myself and feel uncomfortable with myself, maybe that's why. Or more trivially hey, why not be feminine and cute? Etc, etc.
>>
The thing is, you're jacking up whatever emotional problems you already had to a higher point, making it way more likely you'll kill yourself anyway, as well as taking whatever it is you were going to be and further fragmenting it, corrupting it, for the sake of something that really shouldn't be placed at the centre of your life and being anyway, of either novelty or perversion. But you're already pretty much lost. There's nobody standing over your shoulder who will kick your ass back onto any sort of normal path, and no greater society or group who will pressure you into conforming to any sort of normal standard.
Greater society is having lots of fucking fucking itself in the ass, and as it does it moans slogans of self-assurance, freedom. And meanwhile you base your identity on a fetish.
>>
>>5226970
C H E C K
M A T E
>>
File: touch.png (443KB, 1000x1087px) Image search: [Google]
touch.png
443KB, 1000x1087px
>>5226967
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b56N17d4WnM
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.