[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: 8Jo1QDD.jpg (19KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
8Jo1QDD.jpg
19KB, 500x440px
>>
>>5171796
i smell cat piss when im nervous
>>
>>5171796
I'm planning on killing myself
>>
>>5171796
i think birds are very important ( BAVI )

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
File: 53452468_p0.png (148KB, 539x745px) Image search: [Google]
53452468_p0.png
148KB, 539x745px
ESPEON IS A CAT AND YOU KNOW IT

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
Ive been awake for over 36 hours and i'm feeling GREAT. not even getting work done just shitting around at my computer.
>>
I praise Jesus but still want to get fisted
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue1LS2eGc1g
>>
>>5171796
i haven't washed my work clothes in a month and idgaf
>>
I want my ex back, she was my bestfriend at college and it hurts to see her around knowing what we had, I know she still feels it I just can't approach her because of her bitch friends
>>
>>5172121
>>>/r9k/ u bich
>>
bebis
>>
when I poop, the brown stuff comes out
>>
dont let ANYONE tell you that you can't be rude on this board. if you want to air your grievances about the societal SUICIDE that your SUPPOSED SUPERIORS are PUSHING on YOU AND YOUR COUNTRY, you GO AHEAD and MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT. it's your FUCKING right. and when someone tells you BACK TO /b/ DONT B RUDE, DOUBLE the FUCK down and DON'T let the THREAD DIE til you've said ALL that you want to say. and eventually I'LL COME ALONG AND BACK YOU UP. this is a place for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. this SITE says a LOT OF SHIT, and it's NOT ALL NICE. the NICE BOARD MEME IS DEAD. say whatever the FUCK you want and i'll BACK you up to the END OF THE EARTH.
>>
>>5171796
I do not like Islam
>>
File: 1486256175454.png (607KB, 640x591px) Image search: [Google]
1486256175454.png
607KB, 640x591px
I want to fuck MOOT
>>
File: 1487673018197.png (42KB, 125x172px) Image search: [Google]
1487673018197.png
42KB, 125x172px
I've sent this thread to my friends and i hope they reply to me now
>>
LoLo MAKES ME FEEL LIKE NOT A WOMAN
>>
>>5172753
this thread sucks kill yourself my man
>>
>>5172755
Your dubs suck kill yourself

Jk your dubs are awesome
>>
I want a job just so I can get money to spend on worthless shit.

My friends don't talk to me because I'm a weirdo.

Everyone I interact with seem to me like putrid piles of shit and I couldn't care two fucks about anyone aside from myself.
>>
>>5172778
If they don't talk to you why do you call then friends?
>>
>>5172791
Wow, that is actually a good point.
Let's just add them to the shit stain pile then.
>>
I love having sex with toasters
>>
Is it gay if you sucked you're own dick
>>
>>5171796
sdfsdfswlwefasbafwfasdjvakjlweasdfsdfbwesdf
>>
File: heeatthecheese.png (127KB, 257x250px) Image search: [Google]
heeatthecheese.png
127KB, 257x250px
I know he ate a cheese
>>
File: IMG_0116.jpg (41KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0116.jpg
41KB, 500x517px
i feel bad constantly and i pander to anons on the interwebs to feel better
>>
File: spikeman.png (1KB, 148x125px) Image search: [Google]
spikeman.png
1KB, 148x125px
spikeman
>>
I am a sociopath motivating anorexic girls on a forum that they're beautiful and that they should keep going but nobody'll ever find out. I can't feel bad, thanks, ASPD.
>>
When I make ironic posts on other boards, and people take me seruously so I keep playing the charxcter and keep getting yous and its relly funny b/c if I weer to make the same post on esfores, no one would you me.
>>
>>5173483
are you 12
>>
>>5173484
No u have to be 18+ to post on matuer boards.
>>
I like smelling my thigh sweat

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>5171796
I keep lying to the few online friends I have that I'm fine and that my life and picking up, that I have a job, et cetera, and that that's why I can't talk to them as much. Then I pass off deleting them from all my friends lists as just my usual silly antics. And I plan to completely stop talking to them in a month.

Really I just plan to suicide when I turn 21 in two months, by standing on a stool with a noose and drinking until I fall.
>>
I emulate emotions and use all of my friends for my own personal gain. I have never felt the pain of losing a friend, and I will never truly love any woman, despite how often I use them for sex and make them think otherwise. My entire existence is a black hole that adds to the misery of everyone around me, but I have too much fun fucking with people and I've been working on my dissertation to present to the board to get my Ph.D., so I can't commit suicide. I expect my life to go straight downhill once I turn 35.
>>
niggers
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.