[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

its the /KAREN/ general get ur hekin buttes in here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: 1470980971455.png (721KB, 628x904px) Image search: [Google]
1470980971455.png
721KB, 628x904px
omg karen! lole i luve karen!
>>
>>5059766
very nice doubles
>>
File: fly agaric.jpg (1MB, 1600x1140px) Image search: [Google]
fly agaric.jpg
1MB, 1600x1140px
>>5059766
karen a shiet

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
File: K.png (616KB, 750x870px) Image search: [Google]
K.png
616KB, 750x870px
karret
>>
I'd love to rape Karen. I want my dick to burn in orgasmic agony from it's friction on her dried cervix. That's right her DRY cervix. I don't wan't her want to display as much one manifestation of carnal arousal. My hips would be rhythmically thrusting, as if they were dancing in concert with her rhapsodic, forlorn screams. I want her to be in pain. I want to watch her wiggle and writhe in agony. I want her to suffer-I want it to be an unending trauma. I want her to never enjoy physical intimacy again.
>>
File: fig.png (278KB, 740x732px) Image search: [Google]
fig.png
278KB, 740x732px
>>5059806
user should be banned for this post
>>
>>5059766
i bet karron has stinky butt
>>
>>5059820
Don't act like you don't want to rape her too.
I’ll love you forever, Karen tells me. I nod in a false gesture of agreement. We lock tongues together. I reach down and unzip Karen's pants.She asks me to stop. I don't. The anime struggles. I pull a knife from my boot and slice a deep red notch that runs from her throat down to her pussy. le Anime falls to the forest floor, splashing blood onto the autumn leaves. I cover the dumb anime's mouth and fuck her ass. I blow my jam up her fudge hole as she dies. The anime asked for it.
>>
*pets Karen*
*karen bites me*
>:^{
*stomps on her face with my doc martens*
>>
File: greatness.png (87KB, 595x617px) Image search: [Google]
greatness.png
87KB, 595x617px
>>5059835
i wouldnt rape animes, not even touch them

ive sworn my loyalty to the Goddess Madoka, maybe some day she will take pity on me and turn me into an anime girl, so i can rejoice with fair anime maidens, until then, i can only admire from afar the love between two anime girls, the purest form of love

people like you have no honor, just a lustful hollow shell of an '' human '' being, i pity you, but i cant waste my time anime evangelizing you, for it is far too late, we can only pray the someday you will repent from having such impure thoughts, foul BEAST
>>
>>5059871
Raping an anime is the only way to show them their place. Animes get raped because they're easy to rape-because they NEED to get raped. Smack Karen in the mouth so hard, she won’t be able to
open it for a month. It'll be difficult for her bitch and moan and scream "le desu snap hehehe" with a broken jaw, won't it? Your fists are a judge’s gavels. When she’s in contempt, pound down on her until there’s order in the court. Don’t let her get away. Make her pay for being an anime. Make sure to squeeze your fat cock deep in her ass when you spill your seed into her colon. She deserves. Oh god- does she deserve it
>>
*touches beautiful kimpatsu hair*
>>
File: 1459961428769.png (681KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459961428769.png
681KB, 1280x720px
Kind
Amorous
Radiant
Empathetic
Nice

Karen is all that is good! ^___^

Karen is a friend and a guardian, she is positive and happy. Everyone is happier when thinking of her, everyone is happy when next to her! Karen is FRIENDSHIP, Karen is CUTENESS, Karen is HAPPINESS, Karen is love! :3

Everyone loves KAREN!!! X3

K - A - R - E - N

Spell it with us, be happy like us! \(^__^)/
>>
>>5059970
karen?
>>
>>5059970
Kancerous
Anally raped by me >:^)
Rapeable
Enormously rapeable
Not worth consensually fucking
>>
>>5059975
gavin ur ruin teh thread T-T
>>
I'd love to rape Karen. I want my dick to burn in orgasmic agony from it's friction on her dried cervix. That's right her DRY cervix. I don't wan't her want to display as much one manifestation of carnal arousal. My hips would be rhythmically thrusting, as if they were dancing in concert with her rhapsodic, forlorn screams. I want her to be in pain. I want to watch her wiggle and writhe in agony. I want her to suffer-I want it to be an unending trauma. I want her to never enjoy physical intimacy again.
>>
>>5059988
Great dubs!
>>
I would love to penetrate Karen's labia without her consent. I want my erect penis to burn in orgasmic agony from it's friction on her dried cervix. That's right her DRY cervix. I don't want her want to display as much one manifestation of carnal arousal. My hips would be rhythmically thrusting, as if they were dancing in concert with her rhapsodic, forlorn screams. I want her to be in pain. I want to watch her wiggle and writhe in agony. I want her to suffer-I want it to be an unending trauma. I want her to never enjoy physical intimacy again.

>>5059996
>off by three
>>
>>5059894
>>5059835

I liek what this guy is posting
>>
>>5060015
u might lig wut they post here

>>>/b/
but either way...

ur shud go they are..

kidoo

-_-
>>
>>5060029
Shut up weeb faggot >>>/a/ your kind aren't welcome here
>>
>>5060035
now thats what i call mad vol 2
>>
>>5060035
hah trigert
>>
>>5060029
>>
>>5060054
lel i think ur alredy sed that xD
>>
File: mpv-shot0015.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0015.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
Kasual Karen Kheckin' In!
>>
>>5060061
wowe cude
>>
>>5059766
>>5059780
>>5059820
>>5059970
>>5060061
dumb animeposter
dumb karenposter
>>
>>5060065
anime
deserves
some
nice
hugs
move it
guys
>>
>>5060070
What? No I'm not gonna hug dumb animes they creep me out
>>
>>5060095
pls ^_^
>>
File: 2525291-5793932004-ba1.j.jpg (113KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
2525291-5793932004-ba1.j.jpg
113KB, 497x732px
Why the fuck do we have this shitty threads. It serves as nothing but a dump for designated shitposting and collective mental masturbation. Some other boards are awful, but holy shit this takes the cake. You have the same threads every single day and post the same, stale content every single time. Once in a while some anon comes along and tries to make the thread much more interesting but you report him and do what ever it takes to shut him down. All because he decided to do your daily ritual differently. People like you are what is killing interest in this board. I'd tell you to go read a book but God forbid you'd have to expand your sphere of knowledge and wisdom. Fuck you and fuck your sensibilities
>>
>>5060121
off by one :^(
>>
>>5059766
*cumes on beautiful kimpatsu hair*
>>
>>5060126
'tis a shame, i agree
>>
>>5060097
I don't know...
Even if I accepted how am I going to hug something that doesnt exist???
>>
>>5060140
jus bee urself
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.