[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/s4s/ board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Skulptura-Praroditeljka.jpg (176KB, 757x960px) Image search: [Google]
Skulptura-Praroditeljka.jpg
176KB, 757x960px
Can anyone explain to me what point does this board have? Are you all legally retarded or this is just extreme LARPing? I still haven't figured it out...
>>
>>4978569
the problem is op
>>
>>4978569
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>4978569
all the posts
>>
s4s interface top klek whew what a noobz0r roflmao dude do you have ANY idea how hard i etc etc.................... pel
>>
>>4978581
top pel
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Why are you even here? Literally no posts of value whatsoever. No discussion, to topics. It's just people saying random, incomprehensible, stupid shit. Why are you doing this? Why are you here? What's the point? You're taking time out of your day, time being a limited fucking resource, and using it here to post shit like this? Why?

Do something else, something better. Anything better.

This just doesn't make any sense.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Why are you even here? Literally no posts of value whatsoever. No discussion, to topics. It's just people saying random, incomprehensible, stupid shit. Why are you doing this? Why are you here? What's the point? You're taking time out of your day, time being a limited fucking resource, and using it here to post shit like this? Why?

Do something else, something better. Anything better.

This just doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>4978587
p
>>
>>4978591

This is pathetic.

[s4s] is pathetic. This is not "good old" /b/, this board is drier than ever. Just look at the current threads. There is literally nothing noteworthy or interesting to read or comedic.

Why does this even go on? Oooh, I poast thread of aother funneh-sounding food-type item! I use :^) because its so funny and YOU GOT DUBS AGAIN NICE. Even though this guy's post was hilarious and promoted interaction, he said the word "fuck" in it so I'm just going to respond with "rude gb2 >>>/b/" that'll show him and improve the quality of this board! I think I'll post another "maymay" because it's so funny right??? LOL I changed the spelling of a word to add the letters 'lel' or 'kek' in them haha. Or maybe I'll just make a retarded one-word reply like "pel", because that adds so much quality to this great board. LET'S JUST KEEP REPEATING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER LOL HE POSTED TOPLELKEKDOGE!!!!

I've been here since the evening of March 31st, 2013, and it's astounding to see the rate at which this board degraded from something interesting that made me laugh to this utter garbage.

You're not shitposting, you're just posting shit.
>>
>>4978577
unchecked dubs
>>
>>4978569
Laaame, stumpiint , I swear there're so many bewildered thinker-judger dolts that come round these parts tryina suss out 'the f*ck is goin on & feel the actual unfiguriative need to no-joke mecha thread like this that u & yr ilk have left a dearth of suitable copypastas to spam u off to sea with. this same ass bore ass s4s interface crap has a fuken monopoly. & That'd be fine ... If there weren't so many-a you basterts wandering in needing a fuken hand holding . Always judging determining calculator boy. Gotta feel, perceive . Perceive , meathead
>>
File: sOJIg70.jpg (58KB, 469x720px) Image search: [Google]
sOJIg70.jpg
58KB, 469x720px
>>4978607
You are causing me a concern
>>
>>4978607
Yeah mate, I get that. That's basically 4chan, but this is just extreme. There is literally no content, no value, it's nothing but literal pure shitposting. It's like throwing my time into a meatgrinder that produces only intelectual excrement. I feel as if being exposed to this community and the "culture" of this board could actually hinder your mental capabilities. It's like being a part of an environment of complete lunatics and after a while of trying to imitate their behavior to fit in, you too become at least partially insane. This board and its inhabitants may have made you all retarded for real.
>>
File: 1422240073473.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1422240073473.gif
2MB, 500x500px
Will you #rudeheads stop leaking out of your non-dank boards?

It's like I can't browse [s4s] for FIVE FUCKING MINUTES without someone posting a "LOL SILLY IRONIC MEMERS DX" post. You silly people are like a fucking common cold epidemic, as soon as one funposter posts anything even remotely unrelated to [s4s] another 500 crawl out of the woodwork as start spamming, ignoring dubs and posting unfunny pictures that aren't even memes and make too much fucking sense. And can we talk about [s4s]'s memes for a second here? It's amazing how the board most obsessed with memes is constantly producing memes that're complete fucking goldmines. The closest thing you #rudeheads had to an actual successful meme was cuckposting, and even that was just being mean to people. And when was that? Six months ago? What actual real memes did [s4s] produce since then? Hundreds, all of them top quality. Just a whole bunch of frankly quite hilarious pictures with enormous humor or exploitability. It's no wonder that almost everything from this "OC factory" quickly actually spreads to other boards. This is orgasmically wonderful to watch. Most of us are being more ironic than ever. Some of us actually actually come here and in full insincerity participate in this epic safespace. You complain about our actions by making mindbogglingly idiotic insults like "this is childish, you're all autists", but guess what friends: I've been on 4chan since 2011 and this place is way, WAY better than the old /b/ you love so much! But keep saying that if you want to as everyone has a right to their opinion :^). You nuggets of gold perfectly embody everything that made old /b/ fun though. It's like someone took the 2006-era cancer, excised all THE WORST PARTS OF it, concentrated it to 200% dank levels and then wrapped it in a thick veil of "lulz".

Just wanted to say i love you. Bye.
>>
>>4978623
hehehe... I getta de replie... No1 else getta de replie :)
>>
>>4978646
your life is so meaningless that you actually judge your actions based on things like (You)s
Yes, I'm giving you another one. No, I don't like it.
>>
File: 1460434679069.jpg (327KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
1460434679069.jpg
327KB, 1024x749px
>>4978674
homy pls. u are slack - jaw. u half - wit, stumblt upon s'posed lessrs & flext yr jellyfat softboy bicep. tough cookie from other side-a town. crack u open u half baked. sorry salted mussel squisht betwix ma fingas. gangrene squeezed cant getta grip grapple stranglehold on yr sitch. here2 say nothin real loud. chest-thumping spaz found the downie, hethinks. tell it like it is m'man. put't all out there. where is it, whats yr message. no substance. introducting.. embodiment of title banner 205 cue calvin's 'spout simplistic opinions' semi-forced quasi-copy-paster. 'what point' he wantsa know. 'what point' u shrug pillowhandsed, at yr work-weatherd elder relative sharing somethin outside-a yr miniscule interest range. shrug, u shrug & scratch yr head @ diamonds beneath y'feet. rigid regimen-head schedule run amok oxys doped yr drive siphoned out the d*ckhole. ~micdrop
>>
File: 1465571291120.jpg (133KB, 850x849px) Image search: [Google]
1465571291120.jpg
133KB, 850x849px
>>4978587
Nice to see someone using MY oc :^)
>>
>>4978625
this is nice copypasta
>>
File: rudeheads.gif (139KB, 803x835px) Image search: [Google]
rudeheads.gif
139KB, 803x835px
>>4978625
memed
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.