[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God's Attributes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

File: attrGod.png (502KB, 3728x1379px) Image search: [Google]
attrGod.png
502KB, 3728x1379px
Highly Conscious.
Powerful.
(and the rest, pic related)
>>
is god a homo

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4971959
god isn't real
there is only kek
>>
>>4971961
why would you use kek instead of lol? Think about it. It doesn't mean anything, its just the modification of the actual acronym lol. You don't even know why you use it. Somewhere, sometime you saw a few people post it and hopped right on board. Too mainstream for lol right? Thats so old, its meaning makes sense but you dont feel comfortable expressing your approval of things on the internet with the common old "lol" thats been around for so long. You'll man up and use the purposely misspelled version with no discernible humor or purpose besides making you look like a complete idiot while you maintain the false concept that other people find it amusing or appropriate and using purposely misspelled words shows the world that youre not afraid of anything and are part of some grand inside joke that no one finds funny. Theres a lot going through your head, but you realize I am right. You will try though, to get the best of this exchange. What are you going to go for? Newfag? Summer? oh damn there are so many options to choose from. An implication that I'm underage perhaps? Thats always fresh. Maybe you'll just shut down. I think you should go with something about butthurt or being mad or even comment on the length of the unproportionally long comment that so swiftly brought to your attention that you are a faggot that tries oh so hard to fit in. I'm sure you could find some grammar or spelling errors as a last resort. I cant wait, Its always fun playing insult roulette
>>
>>4971964
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>4971964
im not mad but ur bein rude and you need to get out this is a nice board with only nice people

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
I am God tbh
>>
File: attrGod.png (510KB, 3768x1379px) Image search: [Google]
attrGod.png
510KB, 3768x1379px
>>4971959
Powerful -> Formless (pic related).

>>4971960
God(It) has female-conscious aspects and male-conscious aspects at the same time (androgynous). But God is formless (can take any form).
>>
>>4971964
o
>>
>>4971976
everything coms frm a fetus dumfuq
>>
>>4971977
dub
>>
>>4971979
lol cool consecutive
>>
File: attrGod.png (581KB, 3842x1379px) Image search: [Google]
attrGod.png
581KB, 3842x1379px
>>4971959
Powerful -> Creator -> Self-created (pic related)

>>4971978
God created itself.
>>
>>4972006
>creationist
wew
this is b8 rite
>>
File: attrGod.png (529KB, 3987x1379px) Image search: [Google]
attrGod.png
529KB, 3987x1379px
>>4971959
Powerful -> Administrator -> Sovereignty (pic related)

>>4971972
I am part of the core of God (CoreGod).
>>
>>4972038
kthxdie
>>
File: gods.png (10KB, 1385x482px) Image search: [Google]
gods.png
10KB, 1385x482px
If God appears in two certain moments of a timeline, one moment in the past and one in the present, and If go back in the past in that same timeline, at the same moment that God appers, then would we have two gods? One in the past, and one in the present?
>>
someone kill this thread, im 2 lazy to
>>
Nigger.
>>
>>4972055
cool dubs oldie
>>
GODLY PROPERTIES:

Disembodied, Uncaused, Eternal, Self-existent, Personal Creator of the Universe, who sans the Universe Is Beginningless, Changeless, Immaterial, Timeless, Spaceless, and Enormously Powerful[1]

Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnibenevolent, Omnipresent[2]

Jesus[3]

Sources: 1. William Lane Craig
2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attributes_of_God_in_Christianity
3. Personal revelation/The Bible/COMMON SENSE!
>>
File: 1481481737899s.jpg (2KB, 125x116px) Image search: [Google]
1481481737899s.jpg
2KB, 125x116px
>>4972066
another dub
>>
>>4972069
thats like the 10th time ive gotten dubs 2day lek
>>
File: attrGod.png (603KB, 3998x1379px) Image search: [Google]
attrGod.png
603KB, 3998x1379px
>>4971959
Desires/Will -> Universal -> Omnipotence (pic related)

>>4972068
Thanks for the list. Some attributes are already included.
Disembodied (Formless).
Uncaused (Self-created).
Eternal (Eternal/Life).
Self-existent (Self-created).
Personal Creator of the Universe (Universes/Creatures).
Changeless (No, God changes. (Dynamic/Changeable)).
Immaterial (Formless).
Timeless (not yet in the graph).
Spaceless (not yet in the graph).
Enormously Powerful (Powerful).
Omnipotent (now included: Omnipotence).
Omniscient (Omniscience).
Omnibenevolent (Benevolent/Goodness).
Omnipresent (not yet in the graph).
>>
File: attrGod.png (637KB, 4690x1383px) Image search: [Google]
attrGod.png
637KB, 4690x1383px
>>4971959
>>4972068
>>4972158
Powerful -> Physical control -> Timeless (pic related)

>>4972050
God lives in the real "universe", that it is timeless or beyond lineal time.
You live in a created holographic universe with timelines (with past/present/future).
((("like" the movie Matrix)))
>>
>>4972300
nice doubles!

also hey youre the name that made the infinity thread

that was a good thread do you remember it
>>
>>4972335
Nigger.
>>
>>4972158
there are some problems & distinct differences which require illuminating, though

1. it's not necessarily incoherent to postulate an immaterial yet
embodied existent. so disembodied existence isn't ontologically identical with being immaterial

2. an existent which is self-created necessarily entails that at some point in time it caused itself to exist prior to its existence, which is incoherent

3. something can be temporally infinite (or eternal) yet metaphysically finite & contingent (with respect to its being, essence, & non-temporal properties)

4. self-existent essentially means metaphysically necessary; it exists necessarily in all possible worlds, it cannot fail to exist, & is not contingent on anything else for its existence.
if something is self-created - which is incoherent in its own right for the reason above - that automatically implies its contingency; that at some point in time it didn't exist & was contingent on itself to bring itself into existence. so, a self-existent self-created existent is incoherent

hope that helps :^)
*tips fedora*
>>
File: attrGod.png (653KB, 4838x1402px) Image search: [Google]
attrGod.png
653KB, 4838x1402px
>>4971959
Highly Conscious -> Blissful -> Calm

>>4971961
>>4971964
God lives in a constant state of calm bliss (((~~~kek/lol~~~))).

>>4972335
Yes. I created and maintained (until the very end) the "Infinity Thread".
You can look it here: https://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/3511281/#3511281

Recently I created:
>>4970363
>>4967701
>>4965870
>>4960414
>>4957820
>>4955010

>>4972055
>>4972341
Impersonation.

>>4972351
I changed "Self-created" for "Self-modification".
I don't think that God is self-existent. I knew the problem, but I didn't expect that someone actually published that problem, in a place like http://boards.4chan.org/s4s, so soon.
But I still need to think about it.
>>
>>4972351
Seems like a pretty big waste of time to try to have a rational discussion with the OP of this thread. They believe in God ffs
>>
>>4972455
theyre pretty rational about how they believe tho anon i think thats interesting in and of itself
>>
File: attrGod.png (672KB, 4988x1402px) Image search: [Google]
attrGod.png
672KB, 4988x1402px
>>4971959
Highly Conscious -> Imaginative/creative -> Curiosity

>>4972068
>>4972158
>>4972351
>>4972441
I meditated on the origins of God. And...
I don't think that God knows for sure what existed, before it regains consciousness.
Probably, God was caused by pre-existent randomness.
So...
God is not Self-created.
God is not Uncaused.
God is not Self-existent.

>>4972455
>They
OP is a group? OP is a believer in God?

>>4972741
> i think thats interesting
I think that's interesting too.
Even if God doesn't exist, humans can become God in the future.
>>
>>4972441
self-modification/regulation/actualization is problematic in its own right
(just look at the problem of mental causation & free will for instance), but at least it's coherent in principle.

>I don't think that God is self-existent
well, your welcome to argue for whatever god-concept you find satisfying, but, to me,
a metaphysically contingent god is pretty weak.
it entails the possibility that god is temporally finite (non-eternal) and/or
was caused to exist/created by something else, & is dependent on something else for his existence
how is that any different from aliens? or human beings?

>>4972455 [dubs, nice]
that doesn't necessarily mean they're irrational, friend
however, see below

>>4972741
well, if the graphics they're posting genuinely represent their epistemic conception of god,
then i'd say this particular individual is irrational in what they believe because their conception
is incoherent - no offense, OP. for example, a formless/immaterial/timeless/spaceless existent cannot
have any causal relations to anything, and yet god created the universe - which is a causal relation.
something which is absolute/perfect cannot also possess the capacity to improve,
or have intentional states (since intentional states are normative by their very nature - which implies
the possibility of failure). omnipotence implies the metaphysical primacy of consciousness over existence,
but you can't have consciousness without existence. just about every property they've listed is
either internally self-contradictory or externally contradicted by a different property.
>>
>>4972981
i'm not entirely sure what conception of god you're aiming for -
some type of abstract post-modernist transhumanist thing, i guess?

it's clearly not the god of classical theism, though
my bad
>>
File: attrGod.png (675KB, 4988x1402px) Image search: [Google]
attrGod.png
675KB, 4988x1402px
>>4971959
Powerful -> Administrator -> Sovereignty -> Free will/Independent

>>4973024
>god is pretty weak
God is finite, but God has the desire to be infinite/eternal.
God is not perfect/immutable (contingent), but God has the desire for perfection, then God can improve.
Yes, maybe God was created by another being/s; or/and still depending of other beings ... But probably not.

>how is that any different from aliens? or human beings?
God creates universes/creatures.
God is very powerful, but not omnipotent. (God has the desire to be omnipotent).
God has a very good knowledge about itself, but not omniscient. (God has the desire to be omniscient).
God uses that knowledge to modify itself (self-modification), because God has free will and power to do it, and wants to do it.

>>4973066
>it's clearly not the god of classical theism
Correct. I researched a lot of different sources of information, also I meditated a lot about it (and still I don't have all the answers).
>>
1 (1) (x)Fx A
1 (2) Fa 1 UE
1 (3) (Ǝx)Fx 2 EI

Your fortune: Good Luck
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.