[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

welcome to LoLo's fart torture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1481360688557.jpg (211KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481360688557.jpg
211KB, 1080x1080px
welcome to LoLo's fart torture
>>
You guys can't blame me they ban me 4 threads like this.
However rest u feel free your allowed.
By the way that's not Lolo + I hope real Lolo has merry Christmas.
>>
>>4967146
you get banned because you're a fucking scumbag moron who treats this board like it's your playground

people like you and dr ynarri, lolo and cts should all be fucking shot so none of us ever have to deal with you again

you're all like a pile of shit in NYC, it's there, nobody is cleaning it up but we all notice it and walk around it
>>
>>4967101
that's pretty rude lelo
>>4967146
Why would they ban you????
I just don't get it
>>
>>4967157
I agree with everyone you listed except for ynarri. dr. ynarri is a very nice poster who adds a lot to the board and is always pleasant to talk to. what's your problem with ynarri?
>>
>>4967185
ok i admit they're not that bad I just think posting something ad nauseum, for the sake of it is bad

i dont hate them i just hide their threads cuz they do nothing for me.
>>
>A Day in the Life of a Pregnant Gamer Gazer and Her Fiance: 2K character limit is bullshit Edition
>"Okay so where was I?"
>"You were saying I was unsuited for the rage of Kids."
>"Got it."
>You hit the play button on the Stereo and continue the sonG
>"YOU'RE UNSUITED FOR, THE RAGE OF KIDS. SO PACK UP, GO HOME YOUR THROUGH! HOW COULD, MAKE A MOM OUT OF YOUUUUU!"
>You walk out of the room as Gracie looks at a package of unopened ground beef
>"BE A MOM!"
>She Starts cooking with it with gloves on and flipping the patty every 30 seconds
>"YOU MUST BE SWIFT AS A COURSING RIVER!"
>She hands you a plate with a cheeseburger on it and you look at her
>"WITH ALL THE FORCE OF A GREAT TYPHOON"
>You take a bite out of it
>"WITH ALL THE STRENGTH OF A RAGING FIRE, MYSTERIOUS AS THE DARK SIDE OF, THE MOON!"
>You nod your head
>"BE A MOM!"
>Grace does a front end wheelie with the car and spins it into a parallel park and you hold up a sign saying 'MULTILANE DRIFTING/10'
>"YOU MUST BE SWIFT AS A COURSING RIVER!"
>Gracie does a baby's diaper, and then puts a Chasity Belt on a Manticore with signs saying 'Do not Fuck' chained around her mouth and tailpussy
>"WITH ALL THE FORCE OF A GREAT TYPOON"
>You toss the girls bamboo sticks, the Dwarf girl catch Gracie's and then handing it to her, as the Panda girl is eating the Dwarf girl's stick
>"WITH ALL THE STRENGTH OF A RAGING FIRE! MYSTERIOUS AS THE DARK SIDE OF...THE MOOOOOOOOOOON!"
>"I did it! I'm a mom now!"
>"Yeah just in time for the wedding tomorrow."
>"Yeah! Just in time....for the wedding...t-tomorrow?"
>"Yeah that whole montage took the entire month."
>Gracie starts to tear up and cover in Dark Slime sweat and shaking.
>"Gracie? Hello? Eh she'll be fine."
>You walk away as the sounds of Panda girl making Panda noises is heard.
>"No you can't keep the bamboo sticks!"
>More Panda noises.
>"No I won't fuck you."
>Gracie gives a small yelp followed by a squeal as she stands in place frightened
>>
>>>/b/
shoo shoo fetish poster
>>
>>4967203
who are you quoting?
>>
>>4967232
She made quite sure my body lacked any kind of hair, excluding the stuff on my head. Some nights, when I got to wear what I wanted, she would come in as I was asleep, remove what I had on, and diaper me up, occasionally bottlefeeding me yet again. For a while, she took pills to make her breasts produce milk and breastfed me, although she stopped after they made her sick. She would take naked pictures of me, mostly of my ass as I lay down, and sometimes with a full diaper, or after tickling me to make it seem like I loved her or something.

When she spanked me, she often did it with my diaper on. When she held me in her arms, she often played with my ass. She frequently took my temperature the old fashioned way. I guess it turned her on.

Sometimes, she fondled me when she changed me.

She made me take baths with her as my arms were bound. In later years, when I was bigger then her, she would often bind and drug me, although I was still very small for my age and she was very fit, and she could still occasionally overpower me outright.

I'm probably missing some stuff.

All this continued untill I was 18 and went to college. My dad was pretty oblivious to the whole thing, and most likely still doesn't know, if they are still alive. I don't know where they are. I don't care.

What a fucking bitch.
>>
File: 31111.jpg (60KB, 485x426px) Image search: [Google]
31111.jpg
60KB, 485x426px
>>4967233
so this is what youre in to
>>
>>4967157
The fact that your ok with thread says it all.YOUR TRASH
>>
File: tumblr_nrrw0t5OqR1u34m9qo1_1280.jpg (342KB, 640x873px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrrw0t5OqR1u34m9qo1_1280.jpg
342KB, 640x873px
>>4967250
I'd try getting creative every now and then with how I humiliate you too. I'd buy some diapers even though you're clearly too old for them and force you to wear them with a short skirt to school. This would have the dual effect of making all the boys horny by seeing up your skirt, and then disgusted with you because you're wearing a diaper. It'd make them more violent and more vicious in their bullying. They'd rip your clothes off and force you to run around the school wearing nothing but a diaper. You'd feel horrible.
Don't think the staff would do anything either. This is a tough school, they stopped caring a long time ago. They'd grab you by the wrist, literally throw you in some office and lock you up so they could call me to come get you.
After I got there I'd apologize to them for my daughter being such a worthless person and I'd beat you right in front of everyone. No one would care, no one would help. You'd go home and be forced to let daddy play with your body.
>>
>>4967163
I got warning last time I posted nudity
The thing is the janitors post on here as well probably one that I aced on a thread on here and they're going for some payback the only way they can
>>
>>4967101
hahaha I love farts!!!!
>>
this is what [s4s] is now guys, check it out
>>
>>4967101
you never call me on your buttphone
>>
>>4967254
where can i download more stories like this
>>
>>4967157
Wtf i should be on that list
I'm unfunny, cancerous and desperately looking for attention
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.