[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You faggots lied to me. I thought Hitsugi no Chaika was going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (171KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
171KB, 1920x1080px
You faggots lied to me. I thought Hitsugi no Chaika was going to be a fun action adventure where chaika is cute and shit. I had no idea that it was serious business and actually dark. Thanks, /a/
>>
>>4944970
dumb animeposter
>>
>>4944970
Should i watch it?
>>
>>4944975
TV is bad for you and makes your brain dull. Read technical manuals.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (73KB, 416x591px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
73KB, 416x591px
>>4944970
on the front cover she's holding a gun so you know she means business

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4944970
fck chaika
>>
Chaika is very good anime, would recommend!
>>
>>4944970
Well, that was an...average anime. Pretty much the definition of meh-ness, the meh-est of meh, so to say. Hitsugi no Chaika, or Chaika the coffin princess a first looked to me like a fairly typical adventure anime in the style of FMA or even Berserk without all the rape and robot arms, if you get what I'm saying. Just some colorful people on a journey with a magical objective. And that is what you get with this show, just not to the extend of the aforementioned shows. What's left is, at least after the first season, a pretty fun, at times boring and overall very generic kind of little show you will certainly forget about rather quickly.

Characters are for the most part nothing to write home about either. Toru is our standard anime protagonist for the day and does not have anything to him, worth writing about him here. Chaika herself seems to at least have an objective which makes her character a bit more thick layered, but her speaking quirk is the only mentionable thing about her in quite the same way. That leaves us with Akari, who has at least a bit of a character, even if she is all over the place in therms of consistency about her mood and such. She was the only character I was not indifferent to on the other hand, but that rather says something bad about the rest of the cast, than something good about her. The pseudo-anthagonist is generico-bad-but-really-just-honorable-boring-straight-guy bored me to bollocking tears and his party of sleeping pills was no different. The dragon I won't mention because the show did not mention even some personality about her either. Fair is fair.
Also their names...ugh.
>>
>>4944970
is it edgy dark or comfy dark
>>
>>4944970
>f*ggots
>sh*t
back to >>>/b/
>>
>>4946082
its comfy edge
>>
>>4946095
smh drped tbh fam
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.