[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wb/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 34

File: 6884.jpg (159KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
6884.jpg
159KB, 800x1000px
Official Winterball Thread!
Official couples:
/pol/o/
[s4s]/c/
/m/int/
/cgl/u/
/d/toy/x/mlp/
/his/tg/vp/
/cm/qst/
/fit/lit/
/a/g/
/k/an/
/co/ck/
/aco/wsr/
/out/vr/ Are going camping
[r9k] will orbit /int/

This year, [s4s] is going with /c/-senpai in a purely platonic friendship way, with wifey /int/'s blessing.
We have decided we are taking part in the Wacky Races on a tandem bike.
/c/-senpai is going to decide our dress for us.
Remember to call her "senpai", she is older than us ;)
>>
File: doge.png (145KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
doge.png
145KB, 500x375px
who the fuck even gives fuck about this stupid shit
>>
>>4933354
Me
>>
File: dgripfuggggg.jpg (149KB, 1000x749px) Image search: [Google]
dgripfuggggg.jpg
149KB, 1000x749px
>>4933354
me in the left
>>
I want to have the sex with Keksandra
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (90KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg
90KB, 800x800px
This winter ball shit is so gay and lame tbh
>>
>>4933710
gb2>>>/r9k/
>>
[s4s] should secretly like /c/-senpai since she is such a qt
>>
>>4933832
is that like fugging?
>>
is /r9k/ gonna shoot up the place?
>>
>>4933832
I think every body secretly likes /c/-senpai
>>
>>4933832
/c/-senpai is so qt :D
>>
File: 1453363064657.png (108KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453363064657.png
108KB, 600x600px
>>4933721
>>4933983
/r9k/ is nice boy
>>
File: 13700945.jpg (183KB, 640x641px) Image search: [Google]
13700945.jpg
183KB, 640x641px
>>4933352
>>4933354
>>4933646
>>4933652
>>4933654
>>4933710
>>4933721
>>4933832
>>4933975
>>4933983
>>4933994
>>4934004
>>4934624
A realm of paradox/ a torn universe/gods taboo
Two Demonbanes overlap at the right palm.
Mutual interference at the right palm containing infinite magic.
Distorted/Mad/Hollow/Separated/Time and space is torn on the other side
Inside the forbidden uterus, grotesque substances are being formed
Nya: “OOOOOOO……!”
This is a toy box.
<Description of Shinning Trapezohedron Snip>
It was a toy box/it enlightens
Inside the toy box, glass sphere is stored
Supported by seven pillars resembling black crystals, the Trapezohedron
Infinite red lines ran to the crystalline structure pulsating like blood vessels
The crystalline box with non-Euclidean geometry unfolds
Open.Open.Open.Open.Open. Open.Open.Open.Open.Open. Open.Open.Open.Open.Open. Open.Open.Open.Open.Open. Open.Open.Open.Open.Open. Open.Open.Open.Open.Open. Open.Open.Open.Open.Open…. Enlighten
The complex metamorphosis/ the toy box changes shape, before long will manifest into suitable form
From the extremities of empty space, God's warped pillar rises from eternity
Two wings embracing the god tree went mad
A divine sword with two non-existent edges
Nya: "...... Shining Trapezohedron. "

Seriously this is the last one...
>>
File: megumu10.jpg (46KB, 548x640px) Image search: [Google]
megumu10.jpg
46KB, 548x640px
>>4934640
I touch a silver key guardian deity engine of the 235th fictional universe
The 235th Fictional universe, collapsing into Azatoth’s absolute madness
The 238th fictional universe reached Nirvana.
Silver Key Guardian Deity engine, coming into the 238th fictional universe
The 238th fiction universe, is about to reach absolute crystallization.
Sublimation of the 239th fictional universe
Fictional universe no.239, developing 32 aspects using the chaotic Garden of Azathoth as its center.
Synchronization.
Infinite Snake Formation.
High-speed samsara
Contraction
Eruption
Simultaneous Release of all Seals
Kuzaku: “Impossible…this is”
AB: “Impossible…this is”
Invoking authorization to release the God's zeroth magical seal (Shining trapezohedron).
Hazuki: “What do you think is going happen?
Laban: “――――Myth”
Hazuki: “eh?”
Hazuki: “heh!? Azathoth particles are coming apart......!"
Laban: "Loss? No, shift(Metastasis)?"
Nero: “That's right. It's regaining consciousness from a previous dream”
Nero: “After that, it's all right”
Hazuki: “Who?”
Laban: “You are?”
Nero: “rhapsodist (Singer of mythology)”
Thus in the battlefield, a myth is reborn.
Darkness assembles. Darkness assembles. Darkness assembles.
Distorted/Mad/In Agony/ Strange darkness gathers.
Light assembles. Light assembles. Light assembles.
Turbulent/Roaring/It is mocking/ strange light gathers.
Located in the utmost darkness/ located in the utmost light
This place is the underworld
A universe that should not be able to exist.
>>
File: megumu.png (424KB, 543x610px) Image search: [Google]
megumu.png
424KB, 543x610px
>>4934643
This is….
Access
Tsk…!
Kuzaku: “Demonbane is –“
AB: “By itself?”
Naacal Code ceremonial technique extraction confirmed.
Close range sublimation spell [Lemuria Impact] enabled.
―Azatoth enshrined within the barrier are accelerated at infinite speed―
――Distortion of Stars――
――Singularity Exposed――
――Reverse Transmigration of Souls――
■■■■■■■■■■Demands Extraction
unauthorized.unauthorized.unauthorized.unauthorized.unauthorized.unauthorized.unauthorized.unauthori
zed.unauthorized.unauthorized.unauthorized.unauthorized.unauthorized.unauthorized.unauthorized.unaut
horized.unauthorized.unauthorized.unauthorized.unauthorized.unauthorized.unauthorized.unauthorized.u
nauthorized.unauthorized.unauthorized.unauthorized.unauthorized.unauthorized.unauthorized.unauthoriz
ed.unauthorized.unauthorized.
Renouncing article no. ■■ corresponding to the accumulation of heroic myths
Forcing Extraction.
>>
ba boomp
>>
File: clementine.png (273KB, 510x392px) Image search: [Google]
clementine.png
273KB, 510x392px
>>4933354
clementine?
>>
File: megumu09.png (817KB, 1437x810px) Image search: [Google]
megumu09.png
817KB, 1437x810px
>>4935406
>>4935669
YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR POSSESSION OF UNAUTHORIZED NON-EUCLIDEAN GEOMETRY

I'M AUTHORIZED TO USE NORMALIZING PROJECTIONS IF NECESSARY

NO SUDDEN MOVES, OR YOU'LL BE GOING BACK TO THE STATION IN A SET OF N-DIMENSIONAL SLICES
>>
LOL, everything is already related to Winterball. The kabbalistic perspective is that nothing is a coincidence. We believe that the universe is fractal. It has a general shape called Adam Kadmon, and each smaller part of it, from the Byzantine Empire to the female reproductive system, is a smaller self-similar copy of that whole. Sometimes the copies are distorted, like wildly different artists interpreting the same theme, but they are copies nevertheless.
Twist and stretch as it may, the underlying unity always finds a way to express itself. If you’re a science type, think of the cells in the human body. Every cell has the same genes and DNA, but stick one in the brain and it’ll become a brain cell; stick it in the skin and it’ll become a skin cell. A single code giving rise to infinite variety. If you don’t understand the deep structure they all share, you’ll never really understand brains or skin or anything else.
The Torah is the deep structure of the universe, and ‘structure’ is exactly the word for it. It’s pure. Utterly formal. Meaningless on its own. But stick it in a situation, and its underlying logic starts to clothe itself in worldly things. Certain substructures get expressed, certain others shrivel away. Certain relationships make themselves known. Finally, you get a thing. Box turtles. International communism. Swaglord. Sticky struggles. Whatever. If you’re not looking for the structure, you won’t find it. If you are, it’s obvious.
>>
funny how when u look at a curve it seems to stare into the souls in snide escaping into your heart as you breath the cold flow from the ground in the tree outside your windowsill at you feet you smell the flowers in the fragrant grass by the river bed under you home in the sky world. Odd how i seem to scream in 3 directions but the propagation is none and i feel like my wicked deed has been undone by the flying man. upside down in my world of pain I'm inside a seed of a man in my mothers mouth but i cannot see the same way as a man or a mammoth should in an imperialistic deterministic anticlimactic universe such as yourself. i assume no form but i fill it out anyway writing nothing but numbers but converting a belt of unimaginable transcendental meaningless nonsense. black, fury. anger, cold dark deep damp and burnt i thrive on politics and beings that don't like to eat other plants in the wet wet ground running my toes on the dirt thinking how the frick did we get here? that's a story for another time kiddo log off before you get shot at like the goon you knew you could become if you did the dance in third grade with the teachers pet rabbit taken by the ears and stuffed like an animal above the fireplace in hells kitchen with Gordon Ramsey... but i said i wasn't boning to get political.
>>
a level 5 billion FILTH GIANT frisks me with his feather duster... not my first time through the barometric tubes but we all know where this goes... by the time they found my body I was drenched in river rain and I'm not talking about your gyroscopic whale ride... anyways after I collected my physical form I rode my way to the doctors office but I ended up writing my own know if you catch my drift... My boss walks in all like "whats the square root of a base" and I just hang my head in horror as he dissolves into hexagonal droplets of UNIVERSE... I go home to a wife I barely watch television with and kids who can't get enough of the new sewer system its a miracle I didn't reverse my spin today... good night.
>>
you know when you see a new namefig and it's like somehow all their posts are bad even when it's on completely different issues and subjects
this guy is kinda like that for me
>>4933354
>>
Will we bring a present for /c/-senpai?
>>
>>4936160
Of course! Something dank yet weebish
And "kawii"
>>
>>4936160
yes, we will fug her tbh
>>
this thread needs dubs
>>
>>4937119
this thread needs more pasta
where is cts when we need xim!?!?!
>>
File: Touzokuyama.Megumu.full.1774170.jpg (1MB, 1611x2219px) Image search: [Google]
Touzokuyama.Megumu.full.1774170.jpg
1MB, 1611x2219px
>>4937122
>xim
*huffs and puffs*

MISOGYNISTS

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>wipes fat off xir's keyboard
JAPAN IS A DEEP CULTURE OF SAMURAI AND NINJAS
THEY HATE WHITE PIG!!! HATE HATE HATE!!!

ONLY A TRUE CONNOISSEUR OF JAPAN LIKE ME WOULD BE RESPECTED AND ACCEPTED IN THEIR SOCIETY!!
*has a heart attack*

JAPANESE WOMEN ARE SUPERIOR ANGLES WHO FART CANDY AND FLOWERS!!!

I AM TRANSWOMYN HEAR ME ROAR!!!

*puffs and huffs*

RACE

IS

A

SOCIAL

CONSTRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCT

*throws xir's computer out the window in rage*
>>
>>4936160
maybe flowers or a box of chocolate
>>
File: megumu08.png (989KB, 856x813px) Image search: [Google]
megumu08.png
989KB, 856x813px
>2013
>in a gay interracial threeway
>fucking a black guy in his ass while a Pakistani bloke is balls-deep inside me
>feel that unmistakable pressure in my taint
>I know I'm about to cum
>passion overtakes me
>"FUCKKK I'M GONNA CUM INSIDE YOUR NIGGER BOI-PUSSY ARGGGG"
>suddenly everyone stops
>Pakistani looks at me with a queer look on his face
>'Mate what did you say?'
>'I... I mean, I was just...'
>black gent is curled in the fetal position, crying
>I don't understand what's going on
>'How could you say that? You know Jerome is very sensitive about being a transmale, transracial, homonormative'
>'I'm sorry, it's just the passion, Adil!'
>'Mate how could you say something so insensitive? Have you not checked your privilege today?'
>color drains from my face, a look of sheer terror
>I fumble for my satchel, pull out my Privilege Chequer
>I jam the needle into my fleshy butt cheek and here a beep followed by a series of buzzes
>I pull it out, look at the read out:
>PRIVILEGE NOT CHECKED, DANGEROUS LEVELS OF OPPRESSION DETECTED
>look back at Moustafa and Jayquan
>both are on their knees, weeping
>'Go on then white man! You've gone this far!'
>Tyrone gives me his daughter and I tearfully start having sex with her, making sure to impregnate her so that her biracial children will feel alienated by blacks and whites
>meanwhile I'm bawling as I buy a kebab from Ahmed, not tipping him making sure that he is forced to live his life as a street vendor and nothing more
>>
File: megumu02.png (948KB, 711x606px) Image search: [Google]
megumu02.png
948KB, 711x606px
A white heteronormative cisgendered CEO professor and Baptist preacher was teaching a class on Karl Rove, known Christian.

“Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Jesus Christ and accept that you too can become straight through daily prayer, self-flagellation, and eating Chik-Fil-A every day!”

At this moment, a brave, trans-Asian, self-diagnosed pansexual demiromantic vegan multisouled person who had been free of all animal products and only bought products at the local transgender co-op boldly stood up, holding a glass filled with some white liquid.

“Hey, Professor, what is this?”

The arrogant professor smirked like a rapist and smugly replied “It’s clearly milk, you crazy faggot. What the fuck does milk have to do with political science?”

“Wrong. It’s an all natural vegan soy almond kombucha latte. No animals or transpeople were harmed or raped in the making of this product.”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of the Wall Street Journal. He stormed out of the room, clearly planning some kind of rape. The professor realized that he had been playing into the hands of the kyriarchy of CEOs, investment bankers, the Religious Right, and psychiatrists. He then killed himself. The proper term for this is “trans-dead”.

The students checked their privilege, all diagnosed themselves with autism and gender identity disorder and joined the Gay-Straight Alliance. An obese trans-eagle furry otherkin waddled into the room and tried to perch upon the American Flag, bending the flagpole in the process. All parties involved gave up meat, Christianity, and the right to bear arms.

The students all lifted their glasses of soy fluid in a toast.

“That beverage’s name? “The One Percent” Milk.” said the vegan trans-autistic Korean.
>>
File: megumu04.png (2MB, 1438x808px) Image search: [Google]
megumu04.png
2MB, 1438x808px
>>4937122
Let me tell you about the number of times I have been asked this question as a woman-identified vegan. Let me tell you about how each person who has asked me this question is male-identified. Let me tell you about why this is utterly infuriating:

- It is heteronormative. Never assume heterosexuality. It is erasing and rude.

- It is sexist and misogynistic. Here I am trying to better the world in some small way, and all these people are worried about is the pleasure of the male-identified persons in my life. Because that’s what my worth amounts to in this patriarchal society of ours right? To what I can do for men.

- It is sex-negative. There is nothing wrong with not swallowing. There is nothing wrong with not giving head. To act like this would be the end of the world is shaming and contributes to rape culture, and sexual assault.

To summarize, this aggravating, seemingly “innocent” question is actually quite harmful and even dangerous.

It is not cute or clever.

So cut it the fuck out.
>>
i really dislike this thread
>>
>>4937313
Strange how the only good posts in this thread are highlighted with stars.
>>
>>4937295
>>4937289
>>4937282
Gave my cis ass cancer reading this, gg fams
>>
>>4933354
Yeah I agree kinda dumb
>>
I glove you CTS pls fill this quiverin thred with ur thicc pasta~
>>
the word "nigger"
>>
File: megumu05.png (681KB, 943x804px) Image search: [Google]
megumu05.png
681KB, 943x804px
>>4937364
LEWD SPACE
>you dock your tugboat as usual at the home base
>everything is pretty quiet
>suddenly spooked by the cute engineer
>she's kinda weird, though
>she's just standing there
>why's she staring at you?
>is she licking her lips?
>why does she jerk and shudder as she steps closer?
>you freeze in terror as she steps even closer and you see over the high collar of her raincoat
>her mandible is missing and her eyes are a creamy white
>she clumsily unzips her raincoat
>it falls to the floor and reveals a mangled pile of flesh where her abdomen used to be
>tentacles extend from her tumorous spine, wriggling and snapping in the air
>her tongue hangs loose below her exposed palate, it tries to flap as a grotesquely wet voice echoes from inside her guts
>I really like you... Do you like me too...?
>>
File: megumu03.png (1009KB, 879x808px) Image search: [Google]
megumu03.png
1009KB, 879x808px
>every shambling step brings her closer to you
>you find you've backed yourself into a corner
>you scream as her single lip touches yours and awkwardly pokes and probes at them
>you look down through the remains of her ragged, bloodstained top to see her tentacles braid into a tube that ends with some kind of bladder
>paralyzed, you watch her hands fumble your clothes down as her teeth slightly sink into your shoulder and her freely hanging tongue flaps against it like a piece of cold, wet meat
>suddenly you realize that a small ball on a string is hanging from that bladder
>a mixture of horror and curiosity washes over you as you realize she's made a tentacle onahole that terminates in her womb
>your vision swims and you feel an erection approaching as her modest chest presses onto you
>you let out an anguished cry as her cold tentacles gloop onto your knob, and her new tentaclepussy positions itself at your head
>the light in your eyes begins to fade as the mangled corpse of your workplace crush violates you with an unnatural orifice
>your mind irrevocably breaks when that wet echo calls out to you:
>I know you like me too... Let's be together forever~
>>
>Fetid, unnatural waifu tendril-locks you as you're nearing orgasm
>A thousand voices inside her scream erratically:
>>IÄ! Iä! Iä! iä! iä...!
>Her black, inky hole floods with enough of your white stuff to produce a thousand daughterus
>Her tendrils relax and gently hold you as her breath settles down
>Her flaps begin to close and she slowly begins to resemble a human girl again
>You stroke the mass of black tendrils extending from her head as you fall into restless sleep
>Wanting to be taken home by an abomination from the dark corners of the earth
>She's so in love with you she gets heart pupils
>You have to spend every waking and sleeping moment in her tentacled embrace
>The oppressive darkness is only lit by the glow of her eyes
>Most times she rapes you, her vagina tentacles coil all around your dick as her mouth tentacles twist and turn around your tongue
>Every now and then she rides you and you have to watch her mouth tentacles wriggle in ecstacy, backlit by the soft glow of her eyes
>Every day you have to eat whatever nameless things she has cooked up for you
>The only thing you can see is the faint outline of her fetid crotch tentacles wriggling as she prepares your next meal clad only in an apron
>Eventually you begin to forget the world outside
How horrifying that you would want this.
>>
i like testacles story gives many great big boner to me
>>
File: 1480079367365.jpg (208KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480079367365.jpg
208KB, 428x600px
>>4937451
>>4937457
>>4937468
even qt pi engineer spawned consentacle creatures deserve love, anon. as long as they wait for you to say "yes" first, its k. (might have 2 wait 4 evar tho so be patient)
>>
>>4937468
so ths is a metamphor 4 th'womb rite??
i am nott good at th'metaphormos
>>
bonk
>>
>>4934624
/r9k/ did columbine
>>
>>4938365
S-Sure
>>
File: 1449543760882.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449543760882.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>4936416
If you touch her little pussy we'll fucking gas you
>>
>>4939706
we're not gonna touch her there /pol/ she's gonna be pure 4ever
>>
File: 1449911985918.jpg (652KB, 918x640px) Image search: [Google]
1449911985918.jpg
652KB, 918x640px
>>4939713
That's good
Pls don't worry us like that
>>
>>4939694
tbpf those fig normaltons had it coming
>>
Draw /c/-senpai and [s4s] sleeping in a bed
>>
File: 1480393125002.jpg (131KB, 738x666px) Image search: [Google]
1480393125002.jpg
131KB, 738x666px
>>4939706
whatever you say, nerd
>>
>/pol/ is trying to be /c/-senpai's gentle onii-san this year
d'aaaw
>>
hey shitty S post more pasta that's an order
>>
someone write a story about /c/-senpai learning what memes are
>>
File: 1480191228424.png (792KB, 1701x1495px) Image search: [Google]
1480191228424.png
792KB, 1701x1495px
>>4933983
Yes. With Keksandra.
>>
>>4941543
She knows memes lad. :DDDDDDD
>>
>>4942242
what menes
>>
>>4933352
Do we have to do anything for this?
>>
>>4941691
>falseflag in secret to ruin the date for them and make them angry
>hug them and tell them we're their only friend
>go on the rampage with them against the other boards
brilliant
>>
>>4942468
draw and write.
dress nice if you can.
>>
File: Re-l.Mayer.full.362946.jpg (97KB, 821x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Re-l.Mayer.full.362946.jpg
97KB, 821x1000px
>>4943007
>>4942825
>>4942468
>>4942464
>>4942242
>>4941691
>>4941543
>>4941332
>>4940869
>>4939968
>>4939920
>>4939897
>>4939717
>>4939713
>>4939706
So you are living in a dark mamono realm with your waifu, and your daughteru wants a pet for her birthday. What do you get her?

1. Mamono Realm Pig (small, medium or large, can be tame and friendly)
2. Mamono Realm Shelled Bug (skittish, usually the size of a average dog, may shower someone in aphrodisiac energy when alarmed)
3. Tentacle brain (small, intelligent and cute tentacle plants often kept as pets).
4. Other mamono realm beast (make one up).
5. Some mundane creature/plant from a human realm or bright green mamono realm (beware, it may mutate in a dark mamono realm).
>>
>>16186907
>Your waifu will never claw the shit out of your back nightly
>Mamono mana means it heals fast and leaves no scars
>Still healing when you go to work one morning
>boss slaps you on the back and congratulates you on your proposal being approved
>Day's off to a good start
>Get up to take a piss a half hour later
>Your coworkers start freaking out
>They ask you if you're okay
>Inquire as to why they're asking
>The entire back of your shirt is completely saturated with blood
>"Oh, that. It probably already stopped by now. I should change my shirt though, does anyone have a spare?"
>Coworkers stare at you dumbfounded
>>
>>4943325
who are you quoting?
>>
>>4943326
Alright, let's do this.

Anon, your luck is finally turning around. No longer will you be a miserable urchin wandering the streets of MGC for an Echinda Ojou-sama found you and took pity on you and now you've been adopted. Of course since your new mother is an Echidna, you have a lot of new sisters. Ten in fact. Some of them are rather attracted to you as well.
Difficulties: (Choose)
Option 1: Low risk (3 of them want the dick)
Option 2: Medium risk (6 of them want the dick)
Option 3: Large risk (All of them want the dick.)

1. Five years younger than you. Oppai Loli with a cutesy genki personality and a love of frilly dresses. Can and will annihilate everyone in a game of Risk. Favors Doggystyle.
2. Four years younger than you. Pettanko with a somewhat aloof personality. Secretly thinks you're kinda cool. Favors the missionary position.
3. Three years younger than you. Curvy and gentle. Loves cheesy romance movies. Secretly the best at telling dirty jokes. Favors the Cowgirl position.
4. Two years younger than you. Slender with a competitive personality. An expert Ballerina. Also joins flashmobs from time to time. Favors Oral
5. Same age as you. Bro tier girl with an average body. Will stick by you no matter what. Loves video games. Down for just about any position.
6. Two years older than you. /fit/ body type. A total jock who will constantly try to get you to jog with her. Plays soccer on her downtime. Favors the Amazon position.
7. Three years older than you. Short and flat with a complex about it. Secretly wants someone to comfort her. Loves Gothic Lolita dresses. Favors the lotus position.
8. Four years older than you. Hourglass shaped and a total tease. The coolest Onee-san ever who will definitely take you drinking. Has a bellydancing hobby. Favors 69
9. Five years older than you. A chubby NEET who rarely ever leaves her room. Absolutely adores human created media and Mecha. Builds plastic models on her downtime. Favors Reverse Cowgirl.
>>
File: gay.gif (950KB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
gay.gif
950KB, 500x257px
>>
File: wpshrine_Ergo_Proxy_21_1920x1200.jpg (165KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wpshrine_Ergo_Proxy_21_1920x1200.jpg
165KB, 1920x1200px
>live in a monster city
>get unbearable aroused thanks to mamono mana and sexy monsters
>can't really relive yourself without monsters everywhere taking it as an open invitation
>meet a succubus who says she's willing to help you take care of that no strings attached
>"Just remember, you can't cum inside. I'd probably get addicted to that and make you my husband"
>decide why the hell not
>things are going pretty good, getting close and tell her that
>her legs wrap themselves all the way around your torso, completely locking you in place
>"Come on anon, shouldn't you pull out? You don't want me getting the wrong idea do you?"
>panic and struggle but its no use, empty everything you have inside her
>"Oh anon, if you wanted to be my husband you could have just asked
>>
File: Re-l.Mayer.full.185319.jpg (139KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Re-l.Mayer.full.185319.jpg
139KB, 1440x900px
>>4943329
Prepare for text, bitches. I was monitoring a Japanese bbs, Shitaraba, when I found some interesting discussions going on over there.

Gremlins are practically suicidal, and have the magical ability to "fuck shit up".
Triple weasels are master surgeons.
The Dragonia book may have been mentioned in MGE2, as well as the mist continent maybe being next for MGE3.
People are talking about Chinese dragons and for some reason MiGo. Yamata-no-Orochi as well.
Atlantis-Nacho might actually drag you into some kind of literal abyss.
People are referring to "the abyss" like it's a thing. Maybe chaos city? Probably just their way of talking about chaos Incubi.
The DL may or may not have fought the chaos gods at some point.
Married Automatons seem to malfunction (frequently?), during which times they may become rather hardcore for their husbandos.
A lot of people were complaining about misprints, originally.
Some people were talking about Mari.
The goddess of the underworld is Hel.

It's mostly just people innocently discussing the MGE2, the rest of it is just me glancing over without too much thought. Some of it may be just speculation. I'm too lazy to translate the entire damn board to know the precise context.

Though someone did email KC for some stuff:
Dragon Zombies were mostly created in the time before the current Demon Lord, making them really fucking old.
Dragons are more rare then most other Mamono, despite the implication that Dragonia could actually be canon. Zombie dragons are FAR more rare still.
Parasite slime jelly tastes sweet like fruit. Strawberries, peaches and the like.
Shoggoth jelly has a weird taste that "can't be explained". Go figure. I would have said licorice, personally.
>>
>>4943325
>>4943330

What
are we on /jp/ now
>>
File: re_l_by_kittenseitz-d3lbkyc.png (942KB, 837x954px) Image search: [Google]
re_l_by_kittenseitz-d3lbkyc.png
942KB, 837x954px
>>4943338
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1SDO3DNQhw

Greetings /jp/, got this question

How is the japanese scream UREEAAAA or URAAAA that is often featured in anime called? Does it have an specific name? Its mostly yelled by bandits, delinquents and related bad people when attacking or such

Also how is that japanese man scream that goes like YUUUOOOOOIIII called, it features when they show something related to shinto, samurais or old fashioned things?

Enlighten me
>>
File: 6nMUE.jpg (254KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
6nMUE.jpg
254KB, 1152x864px
>>4943342
>Also how is that japanese man scream that goes like YUUUOOOOOIIII called, it features when they show something related to shinto, samurais or old fashioned things?

That sound is a meme commonly used in Kabuki theater to set the mood before a performance

The purpose of Kabuki theater is for a performer to display a rendition of his most significant dream (or nightmare), so that the audience may understand his thoughts and motivations, and even provide insight into the cause and nature of his dreams

The sound refers to the start of many a samurai's day, by stubbing his toe on the sharp edge of a low-top piece of furniture

pic related, a major prop in the skit I'm writing
>>
>>4943330
who
ARE
YOU
QUOTING???

ffs!!!!!
>>
>>4943359
>go on /jp/
>make a greentext post
>somebody responds after 15 seconds
>it's some armchair moderating 2013er
>``who are you quoting xD''
FUCKING MEME SPOUTING NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
thx for pasta cts your a credit to your people
>>
I wanna FUG Keksandra
>>
>>4943433
>>4943611
LIDERALLY two gonsecudive duble and not checked

CHECKED
>>
File: literally unstoppable.jpg (209KB, 1002x1127px) Image search: [Google]
literally unstoppable.jpg
209KB, 1002x1127px
name our biker gang
>>
>>4944150
LOL XDXDXDXDXD

I JUST LITERALLY

PEED

MY

PANTS

JUST A LITTE THOUGH

I MEAN ITS A LITTLE SPOT NOT LIKE IT RUINED MY CHAIR R NYTHING LOL BUT FOR REAL EPIC LULZ HIGH FIVES XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH

OMGOSH

DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL

THIS IS A SHIT

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

A BIG ONE

XDDDDDDDD

A GRAT ONE

XXXXXXDDDD
>>
>>4936160
>>4939920
ok
>>
>>4944150
OMG A POSSIBLE NEW EPIC MEME??!?!??
*Puts on nerd glasses and scientist coat* TO DAH INTERWEBZ >:3 *runs to laptop and trips over chair* NUUUHHHHHHH -/////- im ok guise ^_^ *logs onto know your meme to document this epic win*
>>
>>4944150
ROFL TOTALLY FUCKING EPIC POST
I FUCKING LOLD IRL
I LOLD SO HARD SNOT CAME OUTTA MY MOUTH AND WENT ALL OVER THE MONITOR
IM CLEANIN G IT OFF AS I TYPE THIS
MY FUCKING SIDES ARE ON FIRE
>>
>>4944150
Board-tandem Riders
>>
remember [s4s], rude posts worst post.
>>
File: 1397341510462.gif (469KB, 639x360px) Image search: [Google]
1397341510462.gif
469KB, 639x360px
>>4944170
>>4944171
U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT hgXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh

xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH
>>
>>4944183
whatta fuck pls go away
>>
>>4944197
Kong Weipeng is one example. A native of Shandong province in eastern China, Mr. Kong followed a well-worn path of dreams to the U.S. after graduating from Beijing University in 1997. He got an advanced degree in financial studies at Pennsylvania State University and landed a job as a trader at Bear Stearns in 2004. When J.P. Morgan assumed control of Bear Stearns last year, he says he had the option of staying, but decided to go back home.

"I think the capital market in China is just rising," says Mr. Kong, 33, who found a job at an investment fund in China and left New York last fall. "It's hard for Chinese to fit in to the local community entirely" in the U.S., he says, and besides, "my parents are still in China."

Economists generally believe the biggest surge in world migration came in the late 19th century, when millions of people fled Eastern Europe and the Mediterranean to resettle in North America, Australia, South Africa and South America.

Thanks to advances in communications technology and the ease of international travel, a second and possibly much larger wave of migration began a hundred years later, around the time the Berlin Wall fell in 1989.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.