[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you think you can talk shit about anime all day? That your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: Smug+anime+faces_95aba7_5762907.jpg (11KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
Smug+anime+faces_95aba7_5762907.jpg
11KB, 237x212px
So you think you can talk shit about anime all day? That your normalfaggotry, shitposting, and plebian entertainment will be accepted?

We /a/utists don't tolerant shit taste - and my katana isn't just for show.

Well done, you got a reaction from the bad boys of /a/. That's what you wanted, right? Now we've decided we're taking over.

You've sensed it already, haven't you? The anime reaction pictures becoming better and better, the self-moderation more strict - that's us, pushing you out. When you talk shit about anime and get called out like the normalfags you are - that's us, taking your board.

You have no idea to the extent of fear which you should be feeling now you have drawn /a/ on you. Your President-Elect can't protect you now. This board is ours and all discussion will be as intelligent as on /a/.

You think I'm giving you an empty threat? Believe that. But the 'alt-right' already seems a lot more tolerant and forgiving then it's reputation. The political activists have been outsmarted by the anonymous NEET souls of /a/.

You have lost your board.

Sent with true euphoria,

An enlightened /a/utist.
>>
chyna
>>
File: umm.png (233KB, 1003x1103px) Image search: [Google]
umm.png
233KB, 1003x1103px
oni-chan?
>>
File: 180px-Ahhahahafaggot.jpg (11KB, 180x222px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Ahhahahafaggot.jpg
11KB, 180x222px
>>4929532
beare stopped reading at
>the bad boys of /a/
good laugh m8
>>
>>4929858
dumb frogposter
gb2>>>/r9k/
>>
>>4929862
it's funny how you mentally ill faggots think anyone gives a shit about your thoughts or opinions
literally never post here again
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.