[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2016 Winter Ball Preparation & Drawthread/Writethread #2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 58

File: 1479491900829.png (1MB, 2000x2310px) Image search: [Google]
1479491900829.png
1MB, 2000x2310px
We are going with /c/-senpai. Their thread is over here: >>>/c/2779674. Remember to call her /c/-senpai because she's older than us.

Other confirmed couples are /pol/ & /o/, /qst/ & /cm/, /mu/ & /fa/, /cgl/ & /u/ (they're helping with our dresses), /fit/ & /lit/, /his/ & /tg/ & /vp/, /an/ & /k/, /co/ & /ck/, /wsr/ & /aco/, and /m/ & /int/

/int/ is our wife and she understands, and she is going to go with /m/. We have promised to remain loyal to /int/ and that we won't do anything lewd with /c/-senpai.

/c/-senpai and us have agreed to design each other's dresses and hairstyles. So far that is pretty much done. Now we get nice writers and artists to draw stuff for the /c/ute[s4s]t couple at the ball :^DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Also we're going to compete in the Wacky Races by riding a tandem bicycle with Bury in the basket.

We also need writefigs and drawfigs because art and stories for [s4sc/ are few.

Old thread: >>4905083
>>
File: 1479164381585.jpg (824KB, 2980x2480px) Image search: [Google]
1479164381585.jpg
824KB, 2980x2480px
>>4914255
I feel like some MGK. You in?

You're Jimmy, Mac Daddy extraordinare, and you are doing some sort of school wide event with the other grades.
Do you help out 6th grade Wock and Lilim with what they're doing?
Do you relax and enjoy some hot cocoa with 6th grade Whitehorn?
Do you watch the 6th grade teacher Hakutaku's breasts jiggle and bounce as she moves around?
Do you say hello to that 5th grade Eel girl?
Do you stick with Yuki, Yeti, and Wendigo and make a snowman instead of what you're supposed to do?
Do you play hooky with 2nd grade Salamander and Hellpup?
Do you help roll Albino Lamia's plastic bubble into the shade before she combusts?
Do you and Kiki be the lamest and square bunch you can be and help out everyone else?
Do you see what Anubis is cooking up?
Or do you read books by Robert Frost with Lich in the library?
>>
>>4914255
TOP CUTE
>>
File: aaaaaaaar7rw.png (49KB, 970x1118px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaar7rw.png
49KB, 970x1118px
like since there's no art yet i decided to do a reference for what they're probably gonna wear based on everything i've seen on our threads and /c/ threads

/c/ will borrow our shoes and wear something similar to our dress, and we're gonna wear a formal version of /c/'s dress with floorlength skirt

oh and hairstyles. apparently keksandra's going with her hair down or something and /c/'s gonna have twin tails.

so yeah if everybodys cool and good with this then u can use it as a reference for drawing
>>
>>4914255
little girls sure are sexy haha
just kidding looool
or am I?
TO BE CONTINUED
>>
>>4914321
>little girls
You came to the right place, anon. I happen to be knowledgeable about this subject. MIAD stuff is pretty nice with using multiple girls. The main studios/labels for good blowjob focused stuff is Asfur(ASW), Knights Visual(KV pacifier videos aren't really aggressive, but check out KV-094 anyway), Aroma(ARM), and Sex Agent(Agemix stuff)

MIAD-430(Three gals in lingerie having fun with dicks)
ASPC-001 (Mao Hamasaki being sorta pro-active with the blowing and not just softly/quietly sucking on tip, with a little bit of penetration, but mainly blowjobs)
SDDE-454 (I have a bias for nurses on this one, but the girls do initiate in this one)
Agemix-099(More bunny girls in this than I remember, but I'm okay with that)
ASW-031 (Blowjobs with hots chicks.)
ASW-034 (Blowjobs in bathrooms)
ASW-035 (I'm biased for Ryoko Murakami, but it is also good as well)
ASW-042 (Semen Demon if there ever was one)
DOKS-134 (Uniformed girls with some aggressively loud blowjobs)
KV-066(Two girls proving team work makes the dream works in a bar/club setting)
KV-092(Same as above, but without a gal. Swimsuit and bloomers outfits too) Really recommending this for the playful/energetic girls.

I'd recommend more, but I'm not sure of how aggressive/energetic/playful you are looking for, and the labels/studios I listed above should give you a lot to work with. ASW is definitely what I'd consider the studio for more aggressive blowjobs, since a lot of it is advertising certain amount of cumshots.
>>
>>4914255

top couple
>>
File: 1395790298285.jpg (75KB, 440x388px) Image search: [Google]
1395790298285.jpg
75KB, 440x388px
>>4914327
t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-thanks i guess...
>>
>>4914358
Hi, I'm the average Patchouli fan.
I type like this.

l I like Patchouli because I'm a fucking nerd who thinks that Patchouli is as awkward as I am.
I also think "reading together" is a thing we would do, and don't realize how dumb that is.

Naturally I'm intelligent and sophisticated. Don't expect me to break this persona I have unwittingly adopted from years of being a helpless dweeb.

However, you can expect feminine outbursts from me in the form of "cute" things like typing stutters that wouldn't even occur in the speech patterns of a homo with a chronic stutter, and the emoticons ;_; and :3 which also betray my tendency to crossboard and that I only turned 18 last week.

Please be nice to me kudasai, I can't stop being a faggot. Not that I've tried...
>>
>>4914363
I...
I...
>>
>>4914375
Jesus, what is with you passive girly men? You can't be over 18 years old.

I mean, why fucking ask? You just said you did it.
This is also why I hate NEET threads and ZUN!bar types because they all pull this shit. No doubt you'll find someone to misuse greentext and spoilers with in a minute though.

But before that you'll probably call me mean and tell me no bully while typing a stutter. I'll kill you dude.
>>
>>4914383
I want to violently rape this anonymous person on this Northern Mongolian hyper throat singing deck card game forum
>>
>>4914398
>Paladin-chan gently hugging her squire as he reams her virgin flesh
>She fights to keep a smile through the tears of her flesh tearing with every thrust of his corrupt member
>She whispers reassuring words to him as she keeps being raped over and over
>"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine..."
>"Just let it all out..."
>Then, slowly, she starts enjoying it
>Her tears and trembling whispers turn into soft moans
>She begins to roll her hips to meet his relentless thrusts
>"I'm glad you enjoy my body this much..."
>"It feels so good inside me..."
>After some ten hours of constant rape he starts to slow down
>After twelve he falls asleep on top of her
>The Paladin-chan keeps stroking his hair as he sleeps while absent-mindedly scratching at the nubs growing on her forehead
Dick status: Turgid.
>>
I think /c/-senpai is cute!
>>
>>4914404
>>
>>4914404
I will have you know i'm a shota with a 10 inch dong in a dress
>>
>>4914404
hey could you go away with your who quotes that have the woman in the submissive position.
it should be pretty dang clear to you by now that this board is for dominant women only and that your posts aren't welcome here.
int fact and in the facts i have been monitoring you rposting habites for a while and a long while it's been and you are just not fit for this board.
rude
disgraceful
angry
mean
a jerk
bad guy
incapable of shaping this webzone to his dreams
anti-himself in the end
all of these and more are you at your core
so please change your posting style or leave thank you thank you thank you tahnk yotuhank yotuh nak youthank yout hank youthank youthank youthakn yotuhakn oythank
>>
>>4914416
Pros:
-No disgusting axe slit
-Delicious boypussy
-Cute trap dick
-Can't get pregnant so you can fuck him as much as you want

Cons:
-Literally none

It's a win-win. If only the "Touhou shota-fication" tag on Pixiv were more active.
>>
>>4914255
Champico
>>
>>4914427
hey could you stop okay it's not enjoyable
>>
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah all this random copypasta!!!! roflmau xDDDdDDdDDDDDDD
>>
>>4914426
>be low energy as fuck for 3 days
>dunno whats going on
>got soft trying to masturbate with my doll
>welp im only 31 and im already impotent
>this is life now
>time to have a bonfire and send my doll off right
>but didnt have the energy to chop wood
>head to town for a bit
>sit down in the park with the other old folks asking them about when they lost interest in sex
>"older din you, ya noodle cock cunt"
>might as well get some groceries
>pick up a gatorade in the checkout isle
>feel better on the way home
>pull over and whip out phone
>electrolytes are real?
>back to town
>pick up a 36 pack case of gatorade
>feel alive
>creamy white loads of electrolytes went into my doll this evening
Remember to hydrate, kids.
>>
File: 1465787152701s.jpg (2KB, 125x94px) Image search: [Google]
1465787152701s.jpg
2KB, 125x94px
this entire thread
>>
>>4914438
>meet nice girl at school
>me and her walk around campus talking about all sorts of stuff (mainly films)
>Says she’d like to hang out a bit more
>JACKPOT
>I tell her that I’ll pick her up at her place the next night for dinner
>I have to prepare myself
>I don’t own a Drive Jacket, so I have to make one
>Spray paint my old Columbia jacket silver, and I staple a scorpion onto the back made of yellow construction paper
>You’d swear it was an actual prop from the movie
>The night comes
>I pull my green 1993 Honda Civic into her driveway. She hops in.
>“What the fuck is that smell?”
>The spray paint from my jacket is still putting off fumes, my car is filled with it.
>Pull out of her driveway quickly so she doesn’t have a chance to get out.
>”Where are we going anon, the restaurant is that way.”
>”Wanna see somethin’?” I say
>”No, I kinda wanna get the fuck out”
>We hear omething pop under the hood of my car
>Temp gauge starts to creep to the top
>”Something’s wrong with your car, stop right now!”
>I’m the driver, I know my car like the back of my hand
>”There’s nothing wrong” I say in a hushed voice
>She starts to panic
>She rolls down the window, yelling “Help! Someone please help me!”
>We’re going around 70 on a deserted road, no one can hear her
>I don’t have the drive OST, so I just start singing Nightcall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY
in case you don’t know which song that is
>I can’t do a very good techno voice, so I kinda sound like a demon.
>I look her dead in the eyes as say “I’m giving you a nightcall to tell you how I feel”
>She screams
>I turn my eyes back to the road in time to see the deer
>Deer takes out my right headlight and busts my windshield
>I swerve into a ditch
>I wake up in a hospital bed, my face wrapped in gauze
>My face was badly damaged by broken glass and debris
>She’s suing me
>I put a toothpick through the bandages over my mouth and hum real human being
>>
>>4914439
literaly didn't even read
>>
>>4914450
>-You don't learn the readings
The readings aren't important, shonen manga have furigana. Besides giving you a bunch of readings with no context would be fucking stupid.
>-You don't know any compounds
It doesn't claim to teach you compounds, you're supposed to learn compounds, you know, in context.
>-Because you don't know any compounds, you don't know it in any other context other than lol look i know how this kanji looks like
Look, asshole. Heisig is for teaching you your ABC, so you can start reading. Sure, you could learn an alphabet by looking up each one every time you see it, but some people would prefer to do it all in one go.
>-Grinding kanji in bulk will burn you out unless you're a fucking scholar like Heisig
Apparently some find it fun, I didn't like the method either but saying it doesn't work is fucking stupid.
>-I forgot them all after a month or two.
What? Jesus Christ there's a limit to how fucking retarded you can be. Of course you're going to forget something that YOU DON'T FUCKING USE. You're expected to start reading after you finish Heisig.
>>
go away cts
>>
>>4914459
Mani's a fucking faggot. I put usb pens filled with malware on every of his altars I found
just wait I grinded enough you L33T faggot, I'm going to debug the faggotry out of your carcass by kicking your silicone anus you piece of amiga 500
bitch
your mom should had buried you in new mexico when you still were a little shit
gay cunt
that's what you get for treating ladies like shit
I hope you like blue you shitter cuz when I'm done its the only thing you'll see before you get formatted out of existenceh her soon.
>>
>>4914455
literaly didnt even read
>>
>>4914484
I don't give a FUCK what dictionary.com says you illiterate piece of shit

dumb motherfuckers like you cause dictionary publishers to change the words in them because you misuse them for your entire lifetimes and spread the cancer. Who writes "the dictionary"? A company that won't make any money off your dumb ass if every time you go to look up a word you don't know (which I assume is extremely frequently on account of your low intelligence, which you have because you're STUPID) you come away from the experience realizing the murky depths of your own ignorance.
>>
>>4914485
stil didnt read lol
>>
>>4914488
>BAWW TOO MUCH WORDS
Illiterate piece of shit, remove yourself from the gene pool, you're worse scum than we here on /jp/.
Capitalize the first letter of every sentence you illiterate piece of shit. IT'S SECOND FUCKING GRADE ENGLISH, IT IS NOT HARD!
This website is a piece of shit too. It said click here to see your replay then takes me to someone elses. A broken website for a broken game. Hilarious.
>>
>>4914491
literally stil didnt read lmao!!!
>>
>>4914255
aaaa I can still see the hand holding
>>
dumb namefig

stop crashing the ball
>>
>>4914321
WHO GIVES A FUCK
>>
File: rei2.jpg (86KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
rei2.jpg
86KB, 777x777px
I erp all the time and even I think this Winter Ball is some gay tumblr-tier shit
>>
>>4914711
I agree but please behave
>711
seven eleven was an inside job
>>
>>4914717
I gave up on this year's winter ball. At least for the current time. Only /polo/ is having fun with tons of artworks. Other boards have far less. It became boring and uninteresting to me.
>>
>>4914711
(you) care
>>
>>4914717
hey bae gimme dat le succ
>>
>>4914724
I do care for this (you) (you) gave me
Have a (you) back
>>
>>4914717
>>4914722
go away samefig
>>
>>4914745
what makes you say that?
>>
>>4914746
oh wow so you do admit you're samefigging
what a dum dum lol
>>
>>4914755
what makes you say that?
>>
>>4914255
I wonder why /c/ is blushing
>>
>>4914958
Because she's performing one of the lewdest, most explicit acts imaginable!
>>
File: DDP.jpg (92KB, 641x590px) Image search: [Google]
DDP.jpg
92KB, 641x590px
Keksandra struggled against the restraints that kept her arms, feet and body tied to the chair. As I approached, she began screaming into the duct tape plastered over her mouth, hoping that somehow a sound might escape. None did.

My left hand thrust onto her throat, grappling it with strength. Keksandra's eyes shot open as she felt herself being choked. I lined up the target with my right hand. In one swift movement, I socked her in the temple. Her head snapping to the side, she began to scream louder, but the duct tape kept her silent.

Letting her throat go, I balled my left hand into a fist and swung hard, connecting with her jaw. I thought I could hear a crack, which was supported by a louder scream. Keksandra's eyes burst like a dam, tears streaming down her cheeks.

From then on, I sent a barrage of punches into her face. Jabbing her cheekbones and the underside of her nose, the flurry of fists was met with more muffled screams. Keksandra soon had trouble breathing as she couldn't breath through her nose while crying at the same time.

Finally, I hooked her right in the nose. There was a loud crack, and I knew for sure that her nose was broken. Keksandra was already in too much pain, she simply slumped over and sobbed. Blood flowed from her nose and pitter-pattered on her dress. Her eyes, which were originally puffy and red, were now swollen and dark. One of her cheeks was swelling up with a nasty bruise.

I walked around her and knocked off her hat. My right hand grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled hard. Another round of screaming from Keksandra couldn't escape her lips. Pulling harder, I felt individual hairs begin to be plucked out of her scalp, followed by an ear-jarring *riiiip* as the handful of hair came out of her. A noticeable bald spot was visible as I threw the hair on the cold floor.

Without saying a word, I flicked off the light and locked the door to the chamber. I could still hear Keksandra sobbing as I went up the stairs
>>
File: 187115.jpg (59KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
187115.jpg
59KB, 225x350px
The next morning, I dragged a hose into the chamber. Keksandra was slumped over, either sleeping or unconscious. A dried pool of blood stained her lap. Connecting the host to the tap at the sink, I turned it on and blasted her with cold water. She woke up with a shock, trying to flail and kick.

Turning off the tap and grabbing a roll of duct tape, I ripped the existing length of tape from her mouth. She began to breathe deeply and tried to scream for help. A quick punch to the face silenced her. I stuck the end of the hose into her mouth and duct taped it to her face, silencing her once again.

I whispered in her ear that she seemed a little thirsty and then walked to the sink. I turned on the tap until a slow dribble began filling her mouth. Realizing the danger she would be in if she didn't drink, Keksandra began swallowing mouthfuls of water. I left the tap on for fifteen minutes, by then Keksandra's mouth ached and she felt sick. I turned off the tap but left the hose in her mouth, and left the chamber.

Four hours later, I returned to find her struggling in her seat. Her bladder was most definitely full by now. I walked up to her and ordered her to relieve herself. Keksandra shook her head and tried to plead with her muffled voice. My only response was to grab her bruised cheek and squeeze hard.

One muffled scream was all it took for Keksandra to lose control of herself. She began urinating in her spot, covering her legs and dress with warm pee. I quickly grabbed a cup from the sink and collected drops of pee that dripped from her dress and legs. Keksandra's quietly sobbed after her bladder completely drained. After a few minutes, I had a full cup of her pee.

Without a care, I tossed the contents of the cup into her face and dress, leaving her smelling of pee. I left the chamber, hearing Keksandra whimper as I left
>>
File: Untitleddfgdfgerryhe5yhey.png (477KB, 631x716px) Image search: [Google]
Untitleddfgdfgerryhe5yhey.png
477KB, 631x716px
Later that night, I returned to the chamber. Keksandra was slumped over again, crying and reeking of urine, with the hose still duct taped to her mouth. She lifted her head up when she hear me approaching her and weakly tried to wrestle against the restraints.

Keksandra's struggles got physically more violent as I approached her. Grabbing one end of the duct tape on her mouth, I began to peel it off. After a minute, I grew impatient and simply ripped it off in one go. Keksandra shouted in pain and began to sob again.

"Why are you hurting meeeee..."

I didn't answer her. Instead, I grabbed her throat with my hands and squeezed.

Immediately, Keksandra struggled. Despite being restrained very well, she put up a fight. In her mind, she thought that these were her last moments. She tried to scream for help, but all that came from her throat was a wheeze.

I watched the tears well up in her eyes as her pupils shrunk. It had been twenty seconds now. Keksandra felt her chest getting heavier. Her body grew weak and shook violently. She kept clinging onto the last breath of air she had inside her. Thirty-five seconds had passed now. Her eyes began to roll up into her head.

Just as she was about to pass out, I let go of her throat. Instantly, she took a deep, ragged breath and coughed violently. She looked incredibly disoriented and woozy.

"Huhnhhghng..."

I grabbed the cup from the sink and filled it up with cold water, which I splashed all over her face. She woke up a bit, but I didn't notice anything she did after I left her there.
>>
>>4915023
>>4915025
>>4915026

Holy fugg what a rudefig
>>>/b/ and don't come back lel
>>
>>4915023
>>4915025
>>4915026
wow is this what you did with mommy's money
buying a 4chan pass to spam keksandra abuse?
>>
File: Untitleddfgdgreedgedfg.png (182KB, 433x287px) Image search: [Google]
Untitleddfgdgreedgedfg.png
182KB, 433x287px
>>4915043
>>4915044
I twisted the corkscrew deeper into Keksandra's watery eye. Slowly penetrating deeper until it reached the retina.
Once I began screwing into her optic nerve her clamped hands clenched on to the leather arm rests so hard that her nails broke away from their beds.
I couldn't begin to imagine the seething pain Keksandra felt.
I chuckled and said "you like memes right? How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?" With that I held a dirty mirror up to her face and she began uncontrollably sobbing at her permanently altered face.
I left the corkscrew where it was and grabbed a bulky pair of pliers. I punched Keksandra's jaw until she willingly opened wide for me. With the pliers firmly clamped onto her Lower incisors I rocked them back and forth until I ripped their roots and a chunk of gum out of her bruised mouth...
>>
File: 1449879766710.jpg (115KB, 594x536px) Image search: [Google]
1449879766710.jpg
115KB, 594x536px
CUTE
>>
guys I'll write some nice green with /c/ and [s4s] tomorrow okay
>>
keksandra btfo
>>
>>4915094
C
U
T
E
>>
>>4915094
I hope this artist comes back and does more.
>>
>>4915220
yes fam, pls do
>>
File: h.jpg (88KB, 601x643px) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
88KB, 601x643px
>>4915046
delet pls
>>
File: int hmmm.png (57KB, 574x454px) Image search: [Google]
int hmmm.png
57KB, 574x454px
>>4914318
Ahem... >>4907817
>>
bonk
>>
omg u guise are like.... ummm.... *eats hambaga with fries* soooooo fakkin CREPE?!?!?!? *goes to all u can eat buffe* like.... cant u stop doin this shit u padros?!?! *stuffs her face some mre* this... this is MY board u have to fuck off kthxbai *gets legs amputated*
>>
>>4915401
who is this fat lesbian
>>
>>4915492
sparkle princess
>>
>>4915387
Fore!
>>
>>4915046
Whats your end game faggot.
>>
File: 1475430703150.jpg (50KB, 413x449px) Image search: [Google]
1475430703150.jpg
50KB, 413x449px
>>4915046
>"How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?" With that I held a dirty mirror up to her face and she began uncontrollably sobbing at her permanently altered face.
>>
File: 1479575322070.png (141KB, 940x840px) Image search: [Google]
1479575322070.png
141KB, 940x840px
>>
File: Untitledhgfgfhfgg.png (148KB, 359x265px) Image search: [Google]
Untitledhgfgfhfgg.png
148KB, 359x265px
>>4915741
"I got you one of those doge memes you like". On the end of a long metal chain leash was a viscous pit bull terrier furiously pulling at its restraints.
"wow such hungry, I haven't fed him for four days". I slowly pulled down Keksandra's panties. Stained with urine, obviously from the days of torture she has endured thus far.
I tossed them aside, the one item of clothing she still owned that hadn't been ripped apart. With her vulva now fully exposed I opened a metal fridge door and pulled out a sirloin steak.
Instantly the dog became more desperate to free itself from its chains. I chuckled and told Keksandra "doge's favourite meal is steak"
I spread Keksandra's pussy lips and said "Doge likes his steaks extra bloody". As I said this I folded the steak and shoved it hard, deep inside Keksandra's hairless cunt, tearing her hymen and causing a small pool of blood to form under her.
"I think it's about time you played with doge, don't you think?" I spoke, immediately before unclipping the dog's collar...
>>
are we really cheating on /int/?
>>>/a/149953705
>>
>>4916202
cucksandra is a child slute she fuccs and succs every1
>>
>>4916202
delet this tbh
>>
>be Keksandra
>ball's in a couple of weeks
>you're going with /c/
>uh, /c/-senpai, right. She's older than you
>you're with /c/-senpai, in her room, looking in her closet
>there's a lot of anime outfits that /cgl/ donated to her
"Wow, that's a lot of cosplays"
>"I know! Wanna dress up in them?"
"Okay!"
>/c/-senpai picks out an outfit and a pair of shoes and socks. It looks like a schoolgirl outfit with a pink long-sleeved dress underneath
"Whose outfit is that?"
>"It's a YuruYuri school uniform"
"Cooooool"
>you take the uniform and skip to the bathroom
>two minutes later, you come out and go back to /c/-senpai's room
>she's dressed in a similar uniform, but it's mostly pink and has a skirt instead of a dress
"What's that one?"
>"It's a Lucky Star school uniform"
"Ohhhh! We're students!"
>"Yep! Pinch your cheeks and stand on one foot!"
"Why?"
>"Because you're Akari Akaza, and you're going to introduce yourself. Now, when you do it, say "Akaza Akari da pyon!" too."
>you stand on one foot and pinch your cheeks.
"Akaza Akari da pyon!"
>"Hey, /c/, there's a letter for y-"
>/a/ has walked into /c/-senpai's room
>you're still in the pose
>sh- I mean, he stifles a laugh.
"Itai..."
>>
>>4916202
/a/ memes are weird and rude smh

>>4916585
no u
>>
>>4916770
hahaha cute
>>
Do the girles do le sex0r?
>>
File: CtAKgm-XgAE85ZN.jpg (34KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
CtAKgm-XgAE85ZN.jpg
34KB, 500x422px
>>4915046
i called the police, yer frickin' done kiddo
>>
>>4916988
no
nice dubs
>>
>>4916988
yes
nice dubs
>>
File: 1470877328137.png (1MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1470877328137.png
1MB, 4000x4000px
>>4917087
FAT FAT FAT
>>
>>4914318
WE'LL ALSO HAVE BEARY WITH US IN A PURSE
>>
Hi I just wanna say I think this whole thing is stupid and you should feel bad wasting your time on this "fun" haha
>>
>>4917160
This IS not!!!! fun!!! It is serious bussiness...
>>
What about /x/? We can't forget /x/!...
>>
File: 1448410432696.jpg (107KB, 563x508px) Image search: [Google]
1448410432696.jpg
107KB, 563x508px
>>4915264
It's from last year with /c/ x /pol/ right? Since /c/ has that nordic resistance movement uniform in this picture
>>
>>4917494
Sorry, Keksandra not /c/
>>
File: kot & doge.gif (47KB, 1112x518px) Image search: [Google]
kot & doge.gif
47KB, 1112x518px
>>4915094
Yeah, I am here, been drawing a lot of stuff between you and us, /int/. As I said some time ago, I was designing a dress for you, but you said /c/ was already at it, so...
I am currently drawing something between us and /m/, but if I have time before it ends, I will try to draw something for you.

>>4917494
That was a mistake. I didn't know the original /c/-tan's outfit was the pink dress.
>>
File: 1458162163312.jpg (86KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1458162163312.jpg
86KB, 600x700px
>>4917562
Oh, I see
>>
>>4917562
thanks bb :^D
>>
>>4917562
also the dress design up here >>4914318 was given the okay by /c/ so use that :^)
>>
File: 1460854149337.jpg (13KB, 319x320px) Image search: [Google]
1460854149337.jpg
13KB, 319x320px
>>4916063
>>
File: old man marries :c:.jpg (232KB, 769x800px) Image search: [Google]
old man marries :c:.jpg
232KB, 769x800px
Sorry [s4s]...
>>
>>4918211
epic /a/ may may dude
>>
>>4918844
thank you
>>
I need to see the girls doing some sex with eachother.
>>
>>4918848
no
>>
Someone draw /c/ with Beary in her lap and feeding it a Topkek muffin
>>
Suddenly, Keksandra and /c/-senpai's bodies are swapped!
>>
>>4919217
and keksandra looks at cute anime girls
/c/-senpai learns how to meme
>>
How would Keksandra react if she walked into her room and /c/-senpai was trying on one of her outfits from her closet?
>>
>>4919624
She would call her a dum dum then beat her up.
>>
>>4919633
no no no that's wrong
keksandra would giggle and /c/-senpai would blush and then keksandra would say "wew you look so cute in my clothes" and she would let /c/-senpai keep them
>>
>>4919639
This tbh
>>
Bump for best couple
>>
File: 1446004689565.png (977KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1446004689565.png
977KB, 1200x1600px
>>4917616
So, this is the dress /c/-tan is going to wear, right?
>>
>>4919746
Yeah mostly
There's a waist ribbon tied into a big bow around her back and the hem of the skirt is lined with :^)

and yeah her shoes are the same

and no headband
>>
>>4919790
and also no necklace
>>
File: int stare.png (45KB, 207x218px) Image search: [Google]
int stare.png
45KB, 207x218px
>>4919790
>and no headband
Decide now. Do you want our iron cross yes or no.
>>
>>4919820
no /int/, it wouldn't work with our dress
sry ;_;
>>
File: int s4s nap.png (25KB, 782x658px) Image search: [Google]
int s4s nap.png
25KB, 782x658px
>>4919829
>last year /pol/ managed to dress /c/ with an outfit he chose for her
>this year we can't even do that our wife wears a single necklace or headband
Well, we can't have everything in this life, isn't it?
>>
>>4914255
Sometimes I just think only 6 people post in [s4s].
>>
>>4920070
it can't be more than 5 tbh
>>
>>4919820
Yes!

>>4919829
rude tbh, also not true - black and white cross in the hair is fairly unobjectionable.
>>
i wish keksandra was real so that I could hug her
>>
>>4920006
yo yo yo nice post but who are you quotng?
>>
File: I CANT DRAW EITHER.png (143KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
I CANT DRAW EITHER.png
143KB, 640x800px
>>4919820
yes

>>4920070
probably

>>4920370
BOI i DIE mee tooo
>>
File: c4s.jpg (159KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
c4s.jpg
159KB, 800x1000px
senpais im not that good at drawing but i will draw what you request so go ahead (((no lewds)))

<333 please be kind to me!!!~~

i'd like to know whether we're officially going with our hair down and wearing our waifu's cross?
>>
>>4914427
Pence will turn your faggot ass to grass
>>
anime is 4 fags /d/-tan should be going with us you worthless pleb
>>
File: fix later.jpg (160KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fix later.jpg
160KB, 800x1000px
>>4920716
fixed a tiny error i think
>>
>>4920716
>i'd like to know whether we're officially going with our hair down and wearing our waifu's cross?
Yes to both!
And here are things people already asked to see.
>>4918994
>>4919382
>>4919217
>>
>>4914404
>>4914439
>>4914448
>>4914455 (dubz)
>>4914491
>>4915741
>>4916770
>>4920006
your postes are a bit confusing. who are you supposed to be quoting?

>>4914699
>>4914722
>>4914755
>>4914766
>>4915044
>>4917244
>>4918211
>>4918844
>>4919633
holy unchecked dubs. is this the newfig thread or something?

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
File: 1478873990718.jpg (21KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1478873990718.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
>>4920888
DRIBS
>>
File: cursed picture.png (331KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cursed picture.png
331KB, 800x1000px
>>4918994
>>
>>4914699
its ok dude shes wearing a glove
>>
File: cursed picture.png (310KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cursed picture.png
310KB, 800x1000px
>>4920970
i fixed some stuff i think
>>
>>4920888
fuuuuug nice post! thanks for checking all those digits fam
>>
File: Memechaika.jpg (168KB, 640x644px) Image search: [Google]
Memechaika.jpg
168KB, 640x644px
>>4921067
Digits. Yes.
>>
>>4920716
>senpais im not that good at drawing
Stop lying and draw the Whacky races!
>>
>>4920888
>is this the newfig thread
pretty much, there are definitely crossboarders from /c/ here
>>
bonk
>>
bonk
>>
File: 1479617710603.jpg (50KB, 613x771px) Image search: [Google]
1479617710603.jpg
50KB, 613x771px
/lit/ voted, and this is our tan.
Yes, the face is very important.
>>
>>4921874
Spooky
>>
>>4921844
nice dubs wouldn't you say? what?
>>
>>4921874

>another loli
>>
File: niceu animu girlu.png (15KB, 421x390px) Image search: [Google]
niceu animu girlu.png
15KB, 421x390px
>>4921874
y did u steal me ertwork
>>
>>4922082
Spook
>>
>>4920751
AAAAAA they're so CUUUTE
>>
>>4920716
>>4920970
10/10 top cute~

could you draw our ride for the wacky races? it's a tandem (probably pink) with beary in the basket :3
>>
>>4922153
This
>>
File: Untitledtrhwthhhhhhsghsths.png (234KB, 356x419px) Image search: [Google]
Untitledtrhwthhhhhhsghsths.png
234KB, 356x419px
>>4916202 >>4916585 >>4916738 >>4916770 >>4916778 >>4916979 >>4916988 >>4916996 >>4917032 >>4917087 >>4917109 >>4917134 >>4917160 >>4917244 >>4917262 >>4917494 >>4917496 >>4917562 >>4917576 >>4917610 >>4917616 >>4917931 >>4918211 >>4918844
>>4918847 >>4918848 >>4918964 >>4918994 >>4919217 >>4919382 >>4919624 >>4919633 >>4919639 >>4919673 >>4919716 >>4919746 >>4919790 >>4919793 >>4919820 >>4919829 >>4920006 >>4920070 >>4920073 >>4920084 >>4920370 >>4920385 >>4920518 >>4920716 >>4920735 >>4920745 >>4920751 >>4920848 >>4920888 >>4920895 >>4920970 >>4920987 >>4920992 >>4921067 >>4921373 >>4921414 >>4921419 >>4921618 >>4921844 >>4921874 >>4921898 >>4922082 >>4922090 >>4922093 >>4922153 >>4922168 >>4922173
Once the large hook broke the skin it became much easier to pierce though Keksandra's thin shoulders. Through the metal I could feel the bone and sinew being forcibly shoved aside by the thick hook until I could see the skin under her clavicle bulge out. I applied more pressure and with a squirt of blood the hook broke through to the other side.
As I looked down I observed that much to my surprise I hadn't even noticed the look on Keksandra's face. She had clamped her teeth down so hard that they had cracked and blood escaped from the corners of her mouth. Her little naked chest was rapidly moving up and down from the sudden burst of adrenaline and her pupils were constricted tightly, giving her the appearance of a being who had lost all hope for the future.
Thirty minutes later I had her other shoulder hooked and now began the process of lifting this pale meat sack in the air.
Both hooks were linked to a chain pulley system that allowed me to lift her in the air with a single tug.
Her eyes became more focused and opened wide as now as all of her weight was being applied to her fresh wounds. Her toes curled on her petite feet which dangled a short distance from the ground. This naked bitch would be my new punching bag.
>>
>>4919820
No. Adding it now would just be like ripping off the /r9k/-tan.
>>
requesting lewds
>>
>>4922449
f off you fat fugging fatass
>>
>>4922534
a little rude don't you think?

also bump for lewds
>>
>>4922330
STOP IT WITH THE PASTA U LIL NIGGER

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Untitledhgfyhrthrtythr.png (248KB, 426x513px) Image search: [Google]
Untitledhgfyhrthrtythr.png
248KB, 426x513px
I had Keksandra on her front. The sole of my boot was on the back of her head grinding her face into the concrete floor. My right knee was placed comfortably between her perky buttocks.
She was slightly pulling the restraints binding her limbs but not much effort was put into this for she knew it is futile.
I unsheathed my Bowie knife from its leather holster and lightly prodded Keksandra's porcelain white thigh. Her skin reflexively twitched from the sensation and a her silvery hairs stood on end.
"You feel that dumdum?" I asked. She moaned through her gagged mouth twice for yes. "that's good... How about now?"
I slid the knife carefully between the vertebrae of her spine. Her body tensed up and then just as quickly went limp. She had completely stopped pulling at her bindings.
I rolled her onto her back and could see from her teary eyes she knew what I had done. I cut her hands and feet free and told her "meme slut, you're free now. Go on get out of here"
Keksandra exhaled hard in sorrow causing bloody snot to spray out of her broken nose. "okay then. If you're going to sit there like a lemon you might as well JOIN THE LINE"
I propped the tearful vegetable's head so she could see what was about to unfold. I told her that I'll cut off her eyelids if she closes them... although they were cut off later.
I began with her dirty cunt. I pinched her clitoris between my thumb and my index finger. I proclaimed "this do anything for you? ah I guess not. You have no need for something like this anymore, right?"
I then neatly sliced the end of her hard clit, dropped it on the floor and then ground it under the heel of my boot.
Whilst sitting on Keksandra's bloody crotch and maintaining eye contact the entire time I sliced open the sow's belly and began pulling out handfuls of ileum and jejunum.
The horror that her faced expressed was indescribable. After an hour of exhuming non-vital organs and viscera I lined them up in size order like an autistic child.
"What a lemon line"
>>
>>4922814
>her perky buttocks
this
>>
bonking with draw request

/c/-senpai and keksandra snuggling outside under the sun
>>
>>4923206
Seconding this, but instead of snuggling make it fugging.
>>
File: tumblr_nmf6p2XMId1s02ph8o1_500.jpg (84KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmf6p2XMId1s02ph8o1_500.jpg
84KB, 500x624px
>>4922860
>>4923206
>>4923284
I placed the spoon over the blue flame of the lighter until the metal became an angry shade of red.
I peered over to Keksandra's face, she was clench in her teeth in anticipation of what was about to happen. I told her the face she was making made her look like a fucking idiot.
I got out of my seat and slowly stepped over to the decrepit operating table that Keksandra was fastened to. I slid my fingers under her glistening eyelids and spread them wide, causing her eye to water.
Keksandra began violently bucking and arching her back because I had now placed the hot metal spoon against her green iris.
After holding the spoon in place for 30 seconds I lifted it revealing that her beautiful eye was now coloured a dull shade of grey.
After her other eye received the same treatment Keksandra's heart rate began to pick up and she started to panic after realising the finality of what had just occurred: she would never see again.
I freed Keksandra's slender limbs and kicked the operating table over with a thud. I was in hysterics laughing at the blind bitch frantically sweeping the floor with her hands trying to find an escape route.
She then started clawing at the barbed butt plug I had inserted in her pretty pink anus a couple of days ago.
I ran up to her and kicked her in the ribs for showing such insolence.
She had only just lost one sense and now her actions had caused me to take another one away from her.
I reached into a draw and pulled out a couple of ice picks. I then sat on Keksandra's bare back and pinned her to the ground under my weight.
With my hands hovering next to Keksandra's ears I made my move...
>>
File: worthless dumb nigger scum.png (941KB, 912x784px) Image search: [Google]
worthless dumb nigger scum.png
941KB, 912x784px
>>4923308
oh look
A NIGGER
>>
>>4923284
/int/ said we weren't allowed to fug tbh
>>
>>4923353
lol his name is alex
>>
>>4923308
ʘ_ʘ
>>
/c/-senpai, what color will our tandem bike be?
>>
>>4921874
Hey Stirner, not killing yourself is a spook.

Kill yourself.
>>
requesting art

it's a comic

first panel is /c/-senpai and keksandra's feet, keksandra is on her tippy-toes like in those boyfriend/girlfriend pics

second panel is keksandra being slightly taller than /c/-senpai.

/c/-senpai asks "why are you doing that?"
keksandra is smiling and saying "i'm taller than you now :^DDDD"
>>
>>4924180
Bright blue, like our board, please.
>>
>>4924227
:D okay
>>
>>4923353
>>4923587
>>4924180
>>4924193
>>4924227
>>4924141
>>4924239
I want this poster to cum inside my tight virgin boypussy. <that's right I get slick thinking about your peen raming the shit out of me n_ns.
>>
tfw you want to hug /c/-senpai
>>
bump a bump
>>
"I'll be back soon, /c/-senpai~" Keksandra said, waving enthusiastically. /c/ smiled and waved back, watching Keksandra skip out of the bedroom and down the hall.

/c/ waited until she heard the front door click, indicating that Keksandra was out of the house. She sat on Keksandra's bed and sighed. What a nice girl she was. Sweet, peppy, cheerful, and her voice was angelic and innocent. She was the perfect date for this year's ball and she felt so lucky to have been chosen. She recalled holding her hand when they walked down the street together. It was so soft, so warm, and so... so...

/c/ flopped onto her back, embracing the soft blanket covered in twenty-twos and seventy-sevens. She saw Keksandra's ceiling, which was painted with a motivational picture of Beary Pink floating through the night, captioned "Follow your dreams". The girl's heart warmed up as she pondered the saying.

Within minutes of Keksandra's departure, /c/ was bored. She wouldn't be back for at least half an hour, an hour at most if she rolled the tandem bike beside her instead of riding it back. She couldn't wait to see the bike. It would be light blue with a basket on the front for Keksandra's little Beary Pink to ride in.

She felt confident that they would win the Wacky Races, despite the other vehicles /c/ had seen the other couples preparing. /his/, /tg/ and the /vp/ twins had a whole chariot prepared. /o/ was making modifications to a Toyota that /pol/ suggested should have "Jew-burner 2000s" attached to the back, which /o/ called "rockets". Word on the street was that /co/ had convinced Dick Dastardly to come out of retirement and compete, so long as he continued to employ his dastardly tactics.

"Urrrr, it's so boring without her," /c/ moaned aloud, rolling off of Keksandra's bed and standing up. She looked around the room curiously.
>>
/c/ spotted Keksandra's dresser and, for a moment, pondered if Keksandra would know if she looked around inside the drawers. She smiled and pulled open the top drawer. /c/ looked in surprise as loads of papers, pens and pencils came into view.

"Wow, she likes to draw," /c/ thought, taking out a few sheets of paper. Keksandra wasn't exactly the artist she strived to be, but she was prolific in what she did. There was a picture of the raincoat man that Keksandra always imitated. Another drawing depicted Keksandra in a bathtub full of Topkek packages. The next drawing that /c/ came across was a drawing that had writing on it.

"2day i went 2 emily's house and we watched alot of ponys. then we playd with little ponys in aquestria. i didnt know that aquestria was a real place! wow!" were the words written in black crayon. Below the writing was a picture of Keksandra and Emily playing with a blue pony covered in rainbows.

/c/ smiled and placed the papers back in the drawer before closing it. She opened the next drawer down and oohed out loud. Inside the drawer were many hats exactly like the one that Keksandra wore, only the writing on each was different.

"Top Lel, Top Wew, Top Ebin, Top Ses, Top Nice, Top Cute," /c/ read on each hat. She took the Top Cute hat out of the dresser and placed it on top of her head. There was a full-length mirror nearby, so /c/ stood in front of it. She giggled at how cute the hat looked on her head.

/c/ adored the hats that Keksandra wore, and she adored how she looked with the hat. An idea popped into her head. "I wonder how I'll look with..." She paused. Would Keksandra be okay with it? She had no idea, but she didn't want to wait until she returned so that she could ask.

Then again, she wouldn't be back for a while.
>>
/c/ placed the hat on Keksandra's bed and slid open the closet door. Purple filled her vision as she saw Keksandra's many identical dresses hang on her clothesrack. /c/ looked through the crazy amount on purpleness and was curious to see that there wasn't another color or design visible.

She picked out one of the dresses at random and laid it down on the bed. It was a very, very cute dress. The purple garment had shoulder straps and a smiling face in the middle. It looked like a tight fit in the middle, but the material had a slight sheen which made /c/ think of a swimsuit. Past the middle of the dress was a wavy, flowing skirt which seemed to defy gravity.

The girl went back to the closet and knelt down. In front of her were numerous pairs of shoes which, like the dresses, were all identical: Black ballerina flats. She picked a pair out, smiling as she saw that they would fit her feet and that they were a size 11.

/c/ looked through the bottom two drawers on Keksandra's dresser and found a pair of her short black leggings in the bottom drawer. Finally, she had the whole outfit.

Sitting on the bed, /c/ pulled the leggings up her legs and lifted the waist up to the top of her hips, before rolling the leggings down to her knees. She'd never worn leggings before, but /c/ found that they were incredibly soft and comfortable.

She grabbed the dress by the straps and stood up. Carefully, she put her foot into the dress and followed it with her other foot, wriggling it until she stood on both feet again. /c/ pulled the dress up, feeling the smooth, cool material sliding up her waist. She'd never tried on a dress that was slightly form-fitting, but it felt wonderful. /c/ moved her arms under the straps and tugged the skirt down. Finally, she put her feet into the flats.

Without putting the hat on, /c/ went back to the mirror and looked at herself. She squealed and blushed. The outfit was so cute on her! She pinched the hem of the wavy skirt and twirled around.
>>
"Aaaaiii! It's so kawaii!" /c/ giggled.

"/c/-senpai?"

/c/ froze. She saw somebody in the reflection, standing behind her with a questioning look on her face. It was Keksandra.

"K-Keksandra? You're back already?" /c/ stuttered. She hadn't heard her come through the door! She quickly glanced at the clock. It had only been ten minutes!

"Yeah, um, I ran into Lily on the way to the bike shop and she had our bike, she said that she was gonna deliver it to us," Keksandra explained. "So I walked home with her...why are you wearing my clothes?"

/c/'s mind raced, trying to think of an excuse. "It was a dare! But, there's nobody here...no, it was a ghost, he spooked me into...oh, there's no point," /c/ thought. She sat on the bed and kicked her feet. "I was curious...don't be mad! I wanted to ask-"

"I'm not mad, /c/-senpai," Keksandra interrupted, walking up to her bed and sitting next to /c/.

"You're not?"

"I think it looks cute on you!"

/c/ began to blush. She buried her hands in her lap and felt the shock and embarrassment melt away from her. "You think I look cute in your clothes?" she asked.

Keksandra exploded with happiness. "Yeah! You look like you're ready to go out and check dubs!" she said, "but there's something missing..."

/c/ turned her head and looked at Keksandra curiously. "What's missing?" she asked.

The meme girl giggled, grabbed the Top Cute hat that /c/ had left on the bed and put it on top of her head. "Why, your hat of course! You can't be the best dubs checker in the world without your cute little hat!" she said, spinning the propellor on the top. "Ya wanna go out and ride the bike, /c/-senpai?" Keksandra asked.

"Sure! Let's go!" /c/ agreed, hopping off the bed. Keksandra followed /c/ out of her bedroom and down the hall, smiling as she realized that she knew for sure what /c/ was going to look like once her ball dress was ready.

[wasn't that cute :D]
>>
File: IMG_2755.jpg (67KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2755.jpg
67KB, 640x560px
But where are the lewds tho?
>>
>>4925153
>size 11.
That's a full grown man's size, friend.
>>
>>4925197

No lewds!
>>
>>4925245
mens and womens sizes are different dum dum
keksandras feet would actually be eleven inches long too which makes sense
>>
>>4925285
11 inches is still huge for a small girl like her.
>>
>>4925335
keksandra's big feet are cute! don't hurt her feelings.
>>
>>4925362
>false
>legs
>>
what happens if /c/-tan tries to maek kesandra do the nasty?
>>
>>4925373
she won't, /c/-senpai is pure
>>
I hope /c/-senpai appreciates the story
>>
bonk
>>
rawr xD
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
You guys are fucking faggots
>>
>>4925373
/c/-tan and Keksandra are gonna rub buttes and create a unique combined smelle.
>>
File: 1477938869162.png (237KB, 781x963px) Image search: [Google]
1477938869162.png
237KB, 781x963px
>>4914255
Other confirmed couples are /pol/ & /o/,

Ooooo~! I heard from /x/ that /pol/ asked her out instead. LEL
>>
>>4926105
Keksandra is going to give /c/-senpai those shoes as a gift!
>>
>>4914255
>tfw /t/ rejected /f/
>>
>>4926163
yarr harr fiddle dee dee
>>
>>4925155
cute story tbh, good dubs too
>>4926133
>>4926344
checked
>>
>>4914255
le bump for relevancy
>>
>>4926105
>Ooooo~! I heard from /x/ that /pol/ asked her out instead. LEL
You're breddy far behind Keksy...
>>
>>4927328
Hehehe /pol/ is going with /o/
>>
please someone draw the lewds already
>>
>>4927572
ikr tbh surprised someone hasnt yet
>>
File: top lewsd.png (50KB, 1091x658px) Image search: [Google]
top lewsd.png
50KB, 1091x658px
>>4927572
here are the lewds
>>
>>4927704
that vagina is like a quarter of her body wtf
>>
>>4927704
cool now we can say they were posted and call it a day
>>
>>4927743
puffy vulva
>>
I want to hug them both
>>
cute board
cute couple
cute date

i love esfores
>>
>>4925148
> raincoat man
i wewd a little
>>
>>4925146
i mean if dick dastardly doesnt want to come out of retirement im just saying i feel like we know someone who
> dresses in maroon and blue stripes
> has loads of experience in villainy
> has a huge chin and black sideburns
>>
>>4928383
waluigi?
>>
>>4928383
ROBBIE ROTTEN!?
>>
File: photo.jpg (31KB, 404x403px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
31KB, 404x403px
>>4928952
You called?
>>
>>4928999
NOW CHECK!
>>
File: 911.jpg (131KB, 722x446px) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
131KB, 722x446px
>>4928999
ROBBIE!!!!!
YOU WILL BE A WORLDWIDE EPIC MEME!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: walking through walls.jpg (6KB, 145x203px) Image search: [Google]
walking through walls.jpg
6KB, 145x203px
>>4929005
SHIT!!!! WRONG PICTURE!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4920716
pls draw them on a tandem bike
>>
Keksandra is not for lewd
>>
Robbie Rotten's going to put candy at the food table
>>
>>4914261
build the snowman mason

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.