[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_1349.jpg (660KB, 1082x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1349.jpg
660KB, 1082x1920px
Hi.. I'm a depressed kid who has nobody and lonely as fuck. I am hated and hated by myself, I don't know if I'll be able to keep this up [not killing myself] for over a month.
I feel so fucking alone. I need friends.
What I'm like: INFP, I'm obsessed with music (a lot of metal at the moment but I like basically all music), I'm shy and depressed, I like philosophy, I don't like anime.
My name is "i want to die" on steam.
My profile picture is a panther chameleon. I also go by the name of greglas2
I honestly don't know why of all places I'm going to 4chan with this.

Pic not really related, my cat.
>>
>>4822599
nice dubs

post more cats
>>
>>4822599
really great dubs would you like to touch my butt?
>>
do what i do: eat bowls of dragon & pheonix and hope for the best
>>
if you kill you'reself how do you think you're cat will feel???
>>
>>4822616
#
>>
File: Crocostimpy.jpg (6KB, 200x153px) Image search: [Google]
Crocostimpy.jpg
6KB, 200x153px
>>4822621
the trick is to eat the chicken with the snowpea and the shrimp with the onion shoot you dont just mix it all together like a #pedestrian
>>
>>4822599
What about video games?
>>
>>4822599
hey there bby, great doubles :^)

you know, I once identified very much with you. then one day, a long time ago, I found the greatest friends I'd ever meet. and lucky for you, you have landed in just the place where I met them all, here on [s4s].

There are many things to do on [s4s], most of all checking dubs and creating ebin OC for the rest of the boarde to enjoy :^) right now there is even an OC albume being made, which you can find in this threade >>4816924

If you want, you can make some music, and it will not only be on the albume but played on a radio!

If you're looking for friends, you've come to the right place. So get comfy, friend. It's a wild ride, but it pays off in the ende :^)

ilu!
>>
File: IMG_1467.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1467.png
1MB, 1136x640px
more cat <3
I'm surprised to see that you guys are actually genuinely good people, thanks for posting on this thread and shit. :)
>>
>>4822599

checked.
>>
>>4822878
>I'm surprised to see that you guys are actually genuinely good people
you posted on [s4s], this board is chill
/b/ is the place that gives 4chan a bad rep tbh
>>
its dat boi oh shit waddup
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
If you don't talk and act exactly like this man it means you're depressed.
>>
>>4822642
fugging le radio man you literally took the vocabulary out of my virtual vocal cords!
>>4822599
great doubles friend. just stick around [s4s] for awhile. there's a lot of nice things to see and experience if you just look for it. try youre hand at making oc. its fun! :)
>>
>>4822904
this picture is LITERALLY
L I T E R A L L Y
I
T ͏ ͏ ͏
E
R ͏ ͏ ͏
A ͏
L ͏
L ͏
Y ͏ ͏
me lol

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4822907
>>
File: IMG_3727.jpg (111KB, 534x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3727.jpg
111KB, 534x653px
Git laid m8
>>
>>4822927
Cobain yourself fuckboi.
FOr real tho I'm prolly legit the only person to ever post on this board who's actually had sex not even kiddding.
This is virgin territory.
>>
Get out of 4chan and go do something productive.

School's a good place to make new friends and [s4s] isn't getting you laid.

Nice cat.
>>
>>4822599
We could maybe be friends if you want I guess...
>>
File: Grateful+Dead+-+Front.jpg.cf.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Grateful+Dead+-+Front.jpg.cf.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>4822910
>>
>>>/r9k/ tho
>>
>>4822973
>not working is more fun than working.
What happens if the guy who's working double hard to cover your ass figures this out?
Who's going to pay the taxes that keep you alive?
It's literally that simple you don't need to argue over whether working or unemployment is more or less fulfilling.
People need food/shelter/water to live and it doesn't just appear in front of you when you need it.
>>
>>4822986
God will provide.
Disable robotix
>>
>>4822994
>>
>>4823004
Nope. Not killing myself. For once in my life, i am alive.
>>
>>4823006
>"How to hang self in Roblox"
>not going kill myself
Wow nice over-analysis Freud way to correctly interpret communications and imagery ya big genius.
>>
>>4823013
"Oii ayyy, he's using his brain for once" ;(
>>
File: 2018.jpg (65KB, 614x380px) Image search: [Google]
2018.jpg
65KB, 614x380px
>>4823018
chipper
>>
>>4823023
Ok. Got anything... else! to say!
besides baseless threats?
>>
File: Folder.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Folder.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
>>4822599
hi listne to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLaFLztnL84
it's about anne frank (shes my sister and my wife lol)
>>
>>4823026
The terms “negro”, "chipper", “oriental”, “handicapped” or “chick” for an African, a wood mulcher/shredder, an Asian, a disabled person or a woman originally had no derogatory connotation.
“Broad” and “chick” were merely the feminine equivalents of “guy”, “dude” or “fellow”.
The negative connotations have been attached to these terms by the activists themselves.
Those who are most sensitive about
“politically incorrect” terminology are not the average black ghetto-dweller,
Asian immigrant, abused woman or disabled person, but a minority of activists,
many of whom do not even belong to any
“oppressed” group but come from privileged strata of society.
>>
>>4822599
nice dubs bb ill be your friend bb, let me cum in ur butt :*
>>
>>4822878
Thankes fore saying so, bby :^) you'll finde a nice home here, I just know it!

>>4822899
these are nice doubles about a nice board, excellent!

>>4822905
haha, hey bby! :^) always a pleasure to saw you!

<3!!

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
File: IMG_3960.jpg (44KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3960.jpg
44KB, 180x180px
Yes
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.