[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

passin' through! lol.........................

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1463791431324.gif (1MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1463791431324.gif
1MB, 600x450px
passin' through!

lol.........................
>>
>>4821100
dude........................................................................................................................................................................................................

nice
>>
File: 1463972480357.jpg (152KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1463972480357.jpg
152KB, 1024x683px
it's a race!
>>
>>4821100
>>4821111
Do anime posters deserve death? Respond in 500 words or less.
>>
>>4821111
HOLY QUADS

>>4821116
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
>>
>>4821122
Thanks for the quick reply! Can you give me some further clarification on the 303rd word you used in your response?
>>
File: man-eating-burger-2460385.jpg (241KB, 957x1300px) Image search: [Google]
man-eating-burger-2460385.jpg
241KB, 957x1300px
>>4821100
good double
>>4821111
good quadruple
>>4821122
good double
>>4821116
What the fuck did you just fucking say about anime, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Anime Club, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret viewings o Anime, and I have over 300 confirmed series. I am trained in gorilla anime and I’m the top watcher in the entire Anime Nation. You are nothing to me but just another anime. I will watch you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, animark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to anime over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of animes across the Japan and your OP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the anime, maggot. The anime that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your social life. You’re fucking anime, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can watch anime in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just without subtitles. Not only am I extensively trained innihongo japan language, but I have access to the entire backlog of the United States Anime Club and I will watch it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this monitor, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy anime your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will watch anime all over you and you will enjoy it. You’re fucking anime, kiddo.
>>
>>4821136
Hey buddy, I'm gonna have to revoke your posting license if you keep acting like that!
>>
>>4821128
see the 303rd word was actually one of the most important in the essay, i'm glad that you could see that, your obviously a patrician poster and have very good taste in both essays and words, i really can't overstate the importance of the 303rd 'yes' in my string of 492 yes's in fact i struggled for days, literal, yes, literal days over the inclusion of that particular yes, and i cant overstate just how absolutely ha;ppy i am that you took note, it's truly wonderful, the 303rd yes out of all of those yeses really shows the crux of the yes and of the argument, which is also expanded on in the 202nd yes but not to the exact degree of the 303rd yes or even really the 101st yes as they were both of nominal and complete importance whereas the 202nd yes was merely a calculated risk meant to really drive home the point of the 201st yes when the 200nd yes may or may not had fallen short (that can be left up to the perception of you, my most honorable judge) so really all of those yes's were leading up to the 303rd, in fact even the 189 yesssirees afterwards were made before the 303rd, the 303rd came at a very vital time in the development of my essay meaning that it was the crux, nay, the very essance and soul, meaning that all the yiss coming before or after was just the 303rd yes in disguise, ye, verily, the 303rd yes is in fact what [s4s] and all anti-anime (or antanime for short) is about, its inclusion was extremely important to both me and all of my viewers thank you so much for noticing, see the 303rd yes really means the 304th yes but don't tell anything thats a trade secret ok (just between you and me ;)) so in conclusion pls like and subscribe to see more content and more 303rd yis00s similar to this ok?
>>
>>4821111
>>4821100
Nice one lol
>>
File: 1303040367724.jpg (290KB, 964x759px) Image search: [Google]
1303040367724.jpg
290KB, 964x759px
kowai dess
>>
File: 1475974073388.jpg (247KB, 650x640px) Image search: [Google]
1475974073388.jpg
247KB, 650x640px
>>4821365
>>>/toy/
>>
>>4821386
that was kind of rude :-(
>>
>>4821387
fore
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.