[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Why are you even here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 38

File: 1463925615084.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463925615084.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Why are you even here? Literally no posts of value whatsoever. No discussion, to topics. It's just people saying random, incomprehensible, stupid shit. Why are you doing this? Why are you here? What's the point? You're taking time out of your day, time being a limited fucking resource, and using it here to post shit like this? Why?

Do something else, something better. Anything better.

This just doesn't make any sense.
>>
*farts softly*
>>
i like cocoa

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4803236

well I mean, lately it seems like there has been a sort of backlash effect concerning the ideals and principles the [s4s] of June/July had. I don't debate that the niceness and privilege checking thing was started for the irony of it, but it did become real in a sense and that kind of environment did make for some unique interaction and content production. 4chan is widely known as the meanest in it's dark corner of the internet and the fact that the once joke board self-established this persona so completely different than any other board existing at that time or before it was a pretty neat thing to see.

It attracted a different sort of userbase as well, moot has been quoted to say that anonymity gives users the freedom to post and not be judged, or at least not permanently because your post could not be associated to a sustained persona, here we had people who took up names and posted and the result of that was much more positive than it could have ever been on another board because this one, out of irony, decided not to judge and soon seemed to take it somewhat to heart.

This is all changing lately, I just want to now why. [s4s] ebbs and flows sure, and sometimes things seem to be getting repetitive and it feels like we are stagnating, but something always comes around that stirs the pot a bit and the board is very fun and productive for a while. I think some users just feel like this might be the new way to stir the pot and see what comes out, but is moving in a direction away from the moral and ethical ideals [s4s] invented for itself the only way?
>>
File: butt.png (355KB, 640x455px) Image search: [Google]
butt.png
355KB, 640x455px
>>4803237
haha lol he farted xD haha stinky farts

oop i feel a fart incomming

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGG
*BLAAAARRRRRRPPPPPPPP*

Haha eww xD lol funny farts
>>
>>4803243
What on earth are you talking about? This is a containment board for these people. /r9k/ I get because some people are so obsessed with their social inability that it can become some sort of common ground among outcasts. /mlp/ even makes a little sense since these people are so autistically obsessed with their children's show that they need to be sectioned off.

But you people? What are you people? I mean, fucking look at this:
>>4803237
>>4803246

What the fuck is this? Why are you here? Doing this shit? You needed to be given your own little safe space to prevent you from acting like (and I mean this genuinely) children with learning disabilities. And I'm not even trying to insult you, you people genuinely act like that kid in 2nd grade who would eat glue and shit his pants, and all you have to do is look around for a few seconds to prove me right.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you people? What made you act this way?
>>
>>4803262

Can someone explain to me the point of this board. I look at the catalog and it's pure faggotry, like you misspell animals names or just replace the name with a vaguely similar animal, is that the type of shit that makes you laugh? Did you fucking leave the sixth grade?
I know moot made this board as april fool's joke, still I don't get why he kept it? Yeah I GET IT, you're trying to be ironic and I guess take the piss out of reddit culture? But irony/satire only works when you're in the face of the person you're satirizing.
But this board is a fucking echo chamber of shit posting and the fact that there are namefags on this board proves you faggots are past the point of irony. You've become what you were originally satirizing. Do you find it cathartic? I dont get it.
Just look at the catalog, does a single, one fucking thread make any sense.
No.
If you guy's were really contained and sort of like a snow-globe of shit, I wouldn't care. But now I cant even go to my fucking home board without seeing shit like
>tbh
>smh
>fam
>imo
Thats all this board has done, fucking permeate shitposting to the rest of the boards. I hope hiro fucking sees through your incessant faggotry and deletes this board for good. I'm already working on a thread on /qa/ to point out that problem. In the meantime plebbiters, enjoy your shitposting, it wont last.
>>
>>4803265
>>4803262
shut up
>>
>>4803262
>What made you act this way?

that's just the way i am i guess
>>
>>4803270

I have a friend who is obsessed with this stupid board and she convinced me to try browsing it.
I've been lurking /s4s/ for two days now. This will be my first and last post.

/s4s/ is the most cancerous board in all of 4chan. /s4s/ is even worse than /v/ or /b/. I mean those boards are cancerous, but there is a shred of actual content here or there. I've probed /s4s/ all the way through and its pure cancer. You maggots pride yourself on OC and quality, and there is none. It's nothing but spam, dubschecking, and some fucked up namefag roleplay. I know you're going to say 'its ironic', but it's not. Maybe a couple of people are posting this shit ironically, but the majority of the posts are sincere. You can tell by how buttmad they get at the slightest criticism.

How can anyone be amused by dubs? It's a fucking number! It's like an infant amused by shaking a rattle. Grow the fuck up.

I'm not going to bother with the fucking weebs. You know how disgusting you are.

The only OC I've seen in the past 2 days is horribly drawn, horribly thought out ms paint crap. The rest are pictures taken off tumblr and given a stupid name. 'lol it says walruse, but it's a seal' Thats lame shit, and it stopped being funny when I was 10.

I'm done now. You can start spamming your ascii 'art', and disregard everything I've said. Don't worry, I know exactly where >>>/b/ is. I'm not going there though, I'm going to a board with actual content, something you simpletons wouldn't understand.
>>
>>4803265
Enough is enough. Rudeposting is not allowed here.

Stop, or you'll be stopped.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
Even the Random Insanity board on GameFAQs in 2001 was less retarded than this, it's true.
>>
File: 1463538968426.jpg (25KB, 360x271px) Image search: [Google]
1463538968426.jpg
25KB, 360x271px
>Ironic shitposting is a dumb method of parodying people from shittier communities
>Becomes so flagrant that people don't realize it's supposed to be ironic anymore
>New people show up and just see it as what you're supposed to do
>Snowballs to the point where people spend all of their free time posting dumb incomprehensible shit
>They literally had to be separated from the rest of the community because they kept ruining everything

Now you just sit in a dark room with eachother, saying... shit like >>4803246

Are you happy with yourselves? If someone asked you what your hobby is, how ready would you be to say "posting literal childish nonsense on an imageboard dedicated to childish nonsense"?

Please, get some sort of help.
>>
>>4803277

This is pathetic.

[s4s] is pathetic. This is not "good old" /b/, this board is drier than ever. Just look at the current threads. There is literally nothing noteworthy or interesting to read or comedic.

Why does this even go on? Oooh, I poast thread of aother funneh-sounding food-type item! I use :^) because its so funny and YOU GOT DUBS AGAIN NICE. Even though this guy's post was hilarious and promoted interaction, he said the word "fuck" in it so I'm just going to respond with "rude gb2 >>>/b/" that'll show him and improve the quality of this board! I think I'll post another "maymay" because it's so funny right??? LOL I changed the spelling of a word to add the letters 'lel' or 'kek' in them haha. Or maybe I'll just make a retarded one-word reply like "pel", because that adds so much quality to this great board. LET'S JUST KEEP REPEATING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER LOL HE POSTED TOPLELKEKDOGE!!!!

I've been here since the evening of March 31st, 2013, and it's astounding to see the rate at which this board degraded from something interesting that made me laugh to this utter garbage.

You're not shitposting, you're just posting shit.
>>
>>4803277
dubs confirm
>>
>>4803280
not sure if serious or just tsun

will you be my tsundere gf?
>>
File: 1467504830119.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467504830119.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>4803286
>You're not shitposting, you're just posting shit.
Really Really makes you think
>>
>>4803293
What is wrong with you?

I'm not asking you to be honest with me, or even anyone else. I just want you to be honest with yourself.

Why are you doing this?
>>
>>4803298

why, my peenus weanus of course :)

hahah! :D

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! :) hahah

what is wrong with me - my answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!
>>
File: 14636246364.jpg (14KB, 292x245px) Image search: [Google]
14636246364.jpg
14KB, 292x245px
>>4803286
u med bro
>>
File: 1383009015784.jpg (30KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1383009015784.jpg
30KB, 600x337px
>>4803306
Why

Why do this
>>
>>4803298
because i am afraid of the real world
also i do not have the attention span for anything else
>>
File: 254x254.jpg (9KB, 254x254px) Image search: [Google]
254x254.jpg
9KB, 254x254px
ur mom
>>
>>4803316

Loneliness is not a phase. Field of pain is where I graze. Serenity is far away.
>>
File: Delta2.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Delta2.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>4803316
Complex motives
>>
You're children. You're all mentally unbalanced children. And I pity you.
>>
NEW MEME ALERT :

belittling [s4s] users

We can do this bbys. Let's assimilate all this rudeness and meme it. Turn it into something [nice]

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4803311
unchecked dubs
>>
>>4803331
my only hope is that it makes me kawaii (cute)

your triggering me a bit btw
>>
File: manbaby.jpg (35KB, 297x322px) Image search: [Google]
manbaby.jpg
35KB, 297x322px
>>4803331
I'm a grown up.
>>
File: dc52de6505a32bbfa2b858826111a35d.png (668KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dc52de6505a32bbfa2b858826111a35d.png
668KB, 1000x1000px
>>4803339
youre a dumdum
>>
>>4803236
mayb reddit is more ur style faget
>>
Have any a anime irl?
>>
>>4803349
i wanna hug the awoo
i wanna kiss the awoo's mouth
i wanna smell the awoo's feet
i wanna suck the awoo's tits
i wanna lick the awoo's ears
i wanna wrap the awoo's tail around me
i wanna have sex with the awoo
>>
>>4803262
POOP!!!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXDDDXDXXXXDXDXDXXD ELELELELLELELELELELELELLELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO
OOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH AHAHAH
AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP
POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP
POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXDXDDXDXDXDX
POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP
! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P
OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXXXXXDDDDDDD
UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^))^)^)^^:^::^:^:^:^:^:^)^)^))^)^)^):^)^)^::)^)^)))^):^:^:^:)^)^)^)^)^)^:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE
WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA
POOP!
>>
Next person that shitposts is getting punched.
>>
>>4803262
How is /b/ anything like [s4s]? Do you honestly have any idea what you're talking about? Have you ever even been on [s4s]? I implore you to actually visit the different boards on this website before you dare to speak ill of them and spread misinformation. It's not something that should be taken lightly, because other ignorant users who never venture out of the one board they post on will end up taking your opinion as fact. This is harmful to the reputation and credibility of critical culture regulating sub-communities that like that of [s4s]. You're not aware of this, because you're uneducated, but [s4s] is crucial to the health prosperity of 4chan. Without it, the very fabric of this website falls apart. Now knowing this, as a 4chan poster, not only are you misinformed, but incredibly ungrateful. You should be ashamed of your comments, and seriously need to consider the implications of what you're writing before you even dare to press the post button again.
>>
>>4803375
>>4803375>>4803375
hnnn... nnnnnggggh...

nnnnNNNNGGGGGHHH---

PLOP! TTTHRRRPRPRPPHPHPRRRRRRBRBRRRRRRRFFFFFTTTTT!!!

FFFRRRRFRFRPPFHFFHFFHFFRRRburrblrburbrlebeuburbrrrburrbuebelerburble

BRFFTTTTT

PHHRHTTTT- PFFPFFFFF-BUBRBURBLBURBLEBURBLRBUEBLUBLLBUUBRBRRrbrburblrbfffbffrffff

ppfftt... brrghgrrFFFBBHHBFHRRRRTTTTT

FFFFF- GURGLGRUURbuburubruburblebubrbur-PLOP-PLOP-PLOP-PLOP... PLOP...

nngghhhhh... ngAAahh!!!...

nnhhHNNGGGGHH- THTHHRRRPRPTPHHHFFTTTgurgurburubrburburblebublburbububr- plip-plip drip...drip...

uhh.. Yaagh! jesus... ngggh...

NGGUUHH!! FRRFRRRRRPPPHHTTTTT... hngh... PLOP! SPLASH!

hhh.... hhh....

hhhuuuuhhh... fuck....

ugh...

*flush* hnnn... nnnnnggggh...

nnnnNNNNGGGGGHHH---

PLOP! TTTHRRRPRPRPPHPHPRRRRRRBRBRRRRRRRFFFFFTTTTT!!!

FFFRRRRFRFRPPFHFFHFFHFFRRRburrblrburbrlebeuburbrrrburrbuebelerburble

BRFFTTTTT

PHHRHTTTT- PFFPFFFFF-BUBRBURBLBURBLEBURBLRBUEBLUBLLBUUBRBRRrbrburblrbfffbffrffff

ppfftt... brrghgrrFFFBBHHBFHRRRRTTTTT

FFFFF- GURGLGRUURbuburubruburblebubrbur-PLOP-PLOP-PLOP-PLOP... PLOP...

nngghhhhh... ngAAahh!!!...

nnhhHNNGGGGHH- THTHHRRRPRPTPHHHFFTTTgurgurburubrburburblebublburbububr- plip-plip drip...drip...

uhh.. Yaagh! jesus... ngggh...

NGGUUHH!! FRRFRRRRRPPPHHTTTTT... hngh... PLOP! SPLASH!

hhh.... hhh....

hhhuuuuhhh... fuck....

ugh...

*flush*
>>
File: 1473995235191.gif (1MB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1473995235191.gif
1MB, 785x757px
>>4803383
You asked for it kid.
>>
File: kero kero suruna.png (43KB, 183x176px) Image search: [Google]
kero kero suruna.png
43KB, 183x176px
STOP FROGPOSTING
>>
File: 1474302673244.jpg (8KB, 321x312px) Image search: [Google]
1474302673244.jpg
8KB, 321x312px
>>4803387
You want some too nerd
>>
>>4803236
>>4803262
>>4803265
>>4803276
>f*ck
rude

>>4803280
who are you quoting?

>>4803375
>>4803385
>>4803393
dumb frogposter

>>4803297
>>4803387
dumb animeposter
>>
File: 1474181027016.gif (302KB, 371x394px) Image search: [Google]
1474181027016.gif
302KB, 371x394px
>>4803403
You quoted me 5 times. For that I will kill you.
>>
>>4803387
>87
Fore!

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
File: 20161002_402531539.jpg (39KB, 638x420px) Image search: [Google]
20161002_402531539.jpg
39KB, 638x420px
Nigger jews kkk white wine
>>
>>4803236
/lgbt/ here, I just came to have a look at what this place was about and I was thinking the exact same thing, everyone here is like mentally retarded or some shit, it's beyond funny, it's just scary.
>>
>>4803534
Says the mentally diseased queer
>>
File: fartfox.jpg (163KB, 1280x1129px) Image search: [Google]
fartfox.jpg
163KB, 1280x1129px
>>4803237
thats what i like baby
>>
File: Thinking-Man-Rodin.jpg (59KB, 729x463px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking-Man-Rodin.jpg
59KB, 729x463px
>>4803236
Why ARE we here, OP?
What's the purpose of anything?
How can one person "live"?
Who are we to say we're people?
When did we begin, and when will we end?
Where are we, in this circle of life?

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4803422
dubs confirm

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
good luck

dub and dub is bad trub

good luck anon

good speed!

i spoelled my name wrong in the name field its sppelled jeremy skronce but its meant to be spelled Jeremy skronce
>>
>>4803636

my name is jeremy skronce
>>
>>4803262
Sorry you don't like funposting
>>
File: babeh.jpg (14KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
babeh.jpg
14KB, 401x401px
bub
>>
I have a friend who is obsessed with this stupid board and she convinced me to try browsing it.
I've been lurking /s4s/ for two days now. This will be my first and last post.

/s4s/ is the most cancerous board in all of 4chan. /s4s/ is even worse than /v/ or /b/. I mean those boards are cancerous, but there is a shred of actual content here or there. I've probed /s4s/ all the way through and its pure cancer. You maggots pride yourself on OC and quality, and there is none. It's nothing but spam, dubschecking, and some fucked up namefag roleplay. I know you're going to say 'its ironic', but it's not. Maybe a couple of people are posting this shit ironically, but the majority of the posts are sincere. You can tell by how buttmad they get at the slightest criticism.

How can anyone be amused by dubs? It's a fucking number! It's like an infant amused by shaking a rattle. Grow the fuck up.

I'm not going to bother with the fucking weebs. You know how disgusting you are.

The only OC I've seen in the past 2 days is horribly drawn, horribly thought out ms paint crap. The rest are pictures taken off tumblr and given a stupid name. 'lol it says walruse, but it's a seal' Thats lame shit, and it stopped being funny when I was 10.

I'm done now. You can start spamming your ascii 'art', and disregard everything I've said. Don't worry, I know exactly where >>>/b/ is. I'm not going there though, I'm going to a board with actual content, something you simpletons wouldn't understand.
>>
we post here
>>
>>4803236
Isn't this the perfect life for a meaningless human though? To live as we were conceived? For no reason?
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (12KB, 174x168px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
12KB, 174x168px
>>4803236
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 625x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 625x408px
If I die and go to Hell real soon
It will appear to me as this room
And for eternity, I'd lay in bed
In my boxers, half stoned
With the pillow under my head
I'd be chatting on the interweb
Maggots pray upon the living dead
I had no interest in the things she said
On the phone every day, I'll permanently hit the hay
I called her on the phone and she touched herself
She touched herself, she touched herself
Called her on the phone and she touched herself
I laughed myself to sleep
At this rate, I'll be heading for electric chairs
I'm only human with my cross to bear
When she described her underwear
I forgot all the rules my rabbi taught me in the old schul
You're too young to be this empty girl
I'll prepare you for a sick, dark world
Know that you'll be my downfall
But I call and I call and I call
I don't know what I want
I don't know what I want
I don't know what I want
I don't know what I want
I don't know what I want
(Met you on the Internet)
I don't know what I want
I don't know what I want
I don't know what I want
>>
>>4803323
same
>>
why am i here???
hehe when it comes to me im all about letting people know my wee wee is the inferior one!
little pee pee, tiny wee wee, but that's just me-me! ; )
haha i hope now you know hehe because that's my job! :) :)
more than my job it's my joy! i cant help but tell everyone about my tiny wee pee pee wee hee hee! ; )
i made a lil song!!:
tiny one tiny thing
im talking about my
ding
a
ling

little balls little sac
now everyone knows
what
i
lack!!
haha hope you enjoy!
>>
>>4803236
>>4803262
[s4s] is an enigma that only the most talented and intelligent scholars can understand. It does not surprise a simpleton such as yourself cannot understand the incredible work we do here.
>>
>>4803236
>>4803262
>>4803265
>>4803276
>>4803286
>>4803331
DEEZ NUTS
>>
>>4803236
say something smort u dunce
>>
looks like someone has a case of the mondays
>>
>>4804729

u kno wats in my case?
>>
>>4803236
this is nice board.
>>
>>4803265
rude namefig is rude
>>
File: 1455965069689.jpg (96KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
1455965069689.jpg
96KB, 792x558px
this is my face when I post copypastas and get a million (1000000) replies
>>
File: Beary_Pink.gif (16KB, 205x274px) Image search: [Google]
Beary_Pink.gif
16KB, 205x274px
this is nice thread
>>
>>4803236
>*teleports behind you*
>nothing personal kid
>>
>>4803236
Mate, the name's not Shit 4chan says for nothing.
We scrape of all the crap and throw it in the bin, then the bin becomes funny memes lol xdlDddddd
>>
File: 1384286625929.gif (1006KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
1384286625929.gif
1006KB, 245x184px
>>4805522
nice dubbies friend
>>
File: happytimehappytime.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
happytimehappytime.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
>>4803236
someone's taking 4chan way too seriously
>>
>>4803236
Psshhh nothing personnell, kid
>>
>>4803236
>expecting anything worthwhile
holy shit you must be a living meme: the niggerfaggot
>>4803243
>ideals and principles
its a meme board you sperg. fuck off.
>>
>>4805723
you fuck off, you haven't even been on this board longer than a week
>>
>>4805723

Is there an anime character stronger than Madara Uchiha? And I'm referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.
>>
>>4805735
accelerator
>>
>>4805732
lol ive been here since the faggoty april shits day that spawned this cancer board.
go back to mlp and b you degenerate, and stay there this time.
>>
jews did wtc and muslims did pearl harbor while japs did ottoman empire
>>
File: 1472703010007.png (93KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1472703010007.png
93KB, 250x237px
>>4803237
holy shit
i can't stop laughing
this board is amazing
>>
File: 1395402789555.jpg (19KB, 373x433px) Image search: [Google]
1395402789555.jpg
19KB, 373x433px
>>4805777
holy shit
i can't stop checking
this post is amazing
>>
File: 1427643216717.jpg (82KB, 1100x928px) Image search: [Google]
1427643216717.jpg
82KB, 1100x928px
>>4805777
>>4805799
>>
File: 1469149080730.jpg (29KB, 640x714px) Image search: [Google]
1469149080730.jpg
29KB, 640x714px
>>4803236
your mom xdddd
>>
>>4805777
nice trips but dumb frogposter
>>
>>4805777
what a fucking waste of lucky trips

you had a golden opportunity to post something original but instead you just jacked off the ego of the dumbshit posting LITERAL FART JOKES

if i had any images capable of adequately capturing my hatred and frustration right now, i'd post them
>>
>>4805735
cancer farmer

get the fuck off the board ya idjit
>>
>>4803236
>>4803243
>>4803265
>>4803276
>>4803286
>>4803771
>>4805735
Can you name even one reason why shitposting is inferior to videogames? Anime? Sharing gore, CP, and porn? Spamming politically-charged frogs?
Most every popular board on this site is useless, and [s4s] is just as useless as its brethren. You're wasting your time complaining to shitposters on a Mongolian cavepainting discussion site right now, anon. Stop taking yourself so seriously.
>>
>>4803236
Is this one pasta? I don't recall seeing it before. Congrats I guess if u actually typed all that out lol
>>
>>4803236
try pounding

>>
>>4803236
Are we being mad inonicly or on purposue lol . Haha. Grrr
>>
>>4803771
At least these people don't take themselves seriously. /pol/ is much worse because they do think they're hot shit..
>>
gas muslims
Pack them full of MAN-FUDGE and drop them into the nearest balkan river
>>
>>4803622
dubs confirm

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4806076
>implying /pol/ is anything less than perfection
>implying they can do any wrong
>implying they have anything but a spotless record
>>
>>4804033
dubshole

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>4806085
who are you quoting?!??

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4806076
I think ur seriosu for taking this srs lol. Haha calm down bro
>>
>>4806077
dubs confirms

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>4806091
a fag
>>
>>4806085
Whom are you quoting?

I guess OP is probably long gone but to answer their query honestly, you go here when you have time to waste. Some ppl find posting here fun but obviously not everyone enjoys it
>>
>>4806097
click post number type greentext arrow f dash g open copypasta folder ctrl+f condone ctrl+c ctrl+v fill out captcha hit submit

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4806093
It's okay, I understand you're shitposting intentionally.

>>4806102
>>4806091
You guys from the jay?
>>
>>4806114
What is the jay?
>>
>>4806114
Unintentionally I don't have any friends want to pee oj me and then I'll use my money to take you on a date? Pls be my kinky gf. Haha. Foxe
>>
STOP BREATHIN
STOP BREATHIN
BREATHIN, FOR ME NOW

>>
>>4806117
Oh I figured it out. I think I got banned on /jp/ once but no I've never posted there but once.
>>
File: observation.jpg (70KB, 696x600px) Image search: [Google]
observation.jpg
70KB, 696x600px
Observe.
>>
muslims, spics, niggers and kikes
ALL OF THEM BELONG ON SPIKES
>>
WITH JEWS

YOU ____
>>
>>4806085
this
>>
>>4806136
wow dood nice observe but I dont get it :\
>>
>>4803236
don't bully me or my friends!
>>
>>4803280
you're literally autistic if you can't tell it's irony

HE!!!1!!!!!!!
LOL!! ROFL!! LULZ!! LEL!! KEK!! JEJ!! MEM!!
DANK EPIN MAYMAY BRO AYY LMAO xD I FELL OFF MUH CHAIR CUZ I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING xDxDxD
ME GUSTA UPBOATED +10000 FUCK YEAH SEAKING!!!!111
SCREENCAP DAT SHIT FOR DAT SWEET KARMA :D
TOP KEK WEW LADDY YEE
UNCLE BENIS, BERFEGT EVERY DIME :DDD
BAZINGA
ZIMBABWE
YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME GET DUNKED ON
HABEEB IT TWINKIE HOUSE!!!!
DSFARGEG!!!!1111
NEVER EVER!!!
MY SIDES, THEY ARE GONE FOREVER, THEY'RE ORBITING LE JUPITER xD ROFLMAOWTFBBQCOPTER ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS
SIMPLY
E
B
I
N
I USED TO SHITPOST ON /V/ BUT I TOOK AN ARROW TO THE KNEE xD
THE CAKE IS A LIE PRAISE LORD HELIX OF DoOoOoOoOMMM ^_______^ holds up spork
WE ARE THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI!!! WE WANT... A SHRUBBERY!!!! xDDD
I TIP MY FEDORA TO YOU MY GENTLEMENTLEMEN
VIVIAN JAMES THREAD #GG/#NYS FOR ETHICS IN GAMES JOURNALISM :^)
1337 H4XOR PWNZ0R3D TO THE MAX EPIC WIN SON GIT GUD SKRUB BITCHES DON'T KNOW BOUT MAH ELO
MLG NO SCOPE 420 BLAZE IT FGT SMOKE WEED ERRYDAY
BTW I'M A GRRL GAMURR, DON'T HIT ON ME SILLY BOYS~ <33333
| . | i
| | | _
GEDDIT IT'S LE B^UCKLEY FAEC XDXDXD CUPCAEKS!!!!! (SEE I'M SO RANDUMB xD)
BANE? OF COURSH!!! CHECK MAH DUBS AND BE A BIG GOY (FOR JEW)
JOHN SNOW DIED
TYRION DIED
STANNIS DIED
STARK HOUSE IS KILL
ADACHI TOHRU IS A SERIAL KILLER
HINAWA DIES ON CHAPTER 1
CLAUS WAS THE MASKED MAN
TAZMILY VILLAGE WAS A POSTAPOCALYPTIC WASTELAND
YOU'RE THE REAL SHADES AND NIER WAS KILLING HUMANS
YOU CAN DIG TO HELL BY MINING OUT THE BLUE ORE
DAILY REMINDER THAT WHERE WERE YOU WHEN VERLISIFY WAS RIGHT? DIGGERSBY THO???? JUST INJECT IT FAGGET :^))))))
unsheaths daikatana
FUS ROH DAH!!!!!
TOP KEK HERE
MIDDLE LEL THERE
BOTTOM JEJ OVER THERE
SIDEWAYS WEW IN U'RE MUM'S ASS FUKKIN #REKT U WOT M80
LEL U MAD BRAH? xD
>>
File: 1473306070008.gif (534KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
1473306070008.gif
534KB, 500x436px
>>4803276
y he *farts* mad?
>>
>>4806359
#fortune
>>
>>4803236
s4s is a imageboard culture/meme board for people who don't understand imageboard culture/memes
>>
File: .jpg (120KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
120KB, 800x800px
I disagree
post your dick faggot
>>
File: 1458168181230.png (36KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1458168181230.png
36KB, 300x168px
checkem
>>
this board should be deleted

fuck this retard place
>>
S4S would be the greatest without captcha
>>
>>4806810
I disabled captcha by buying a 4channel pass
>>
>>4806819
why aren't you proudly displaying your pass?

do you want 4chan to go bankrupt?
>>
>>4803265
>Waaaa booohoooo hiroooosjiiimaaaa, they are shitpoosting haaaa, please delet them buaaaaaaa, hirooodaddyyyy, please delete pol and esfores and tv and asp and r9k and mlp and lgbt buaaah.
What I think is very important as i have a name buaaah boohooo daddyy
Who do these people even exist ?
(Also LoLo i know your'e a legit esfores member bekng ironic, nl worries famalamerino)

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4806413

See

>>>/vg/156504656
>>
>>4807350
I wouldnt mess with a man with...
>godly luck
>>
File: 1467737418941.jpg (771KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1467737418941.jpg
771KB, 1024x768px
This thread is very rude
>>
BOOIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>4803236

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
i genuinely don't care i just wanted to make you waste your time replying to bullshit
>>
File: lmao funny alien xd.gif (770KB, 127x189px) Image search: [Google]
lmao funny alien xd.gif
770KB, 127x189px
ayyyyyy lmoa
>>
What are you doing in our containment board?
>>
le test
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.