[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deepweb

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 4-Philip-100-Strangers-1500.jpg (865KB, 1500x994px) Image search: [Google]
4-Philip-100-Strangers-1500.jpg
865KB, 1500x994px
Newfag question here:
How do I get to the deepweb? more specific silk road

I want to buy drugs and have no good connections in rl
>>
>>4729846
fly over to china and take your computer with you underwater
>>
>>4729846
if ur lookin 4 th'dep web u r at th'wrng place ths is th'nice web
>>
>>4729846
⭐ensure your modem is 'shielded' (a simple foil wrap should suffice)
⭐type "go deep" (without parentheses) in the options field
⭐ click 'post' and behold
>>
>>4729846
You meen Darknet i think... dowload tor-browser. (The onion browser=tor)
>>
>>4729846
>newf*g
VERY rude go back to >>>/b/
>>
>>4729862
Wut?
>>
>>4729866
dubs
>>
File: enclosed instruction book.png (368KB, 623x471px) Image search: [Google]
enclosed instruction book.png
368KB, 623x471px
>>4729846
If you need any instructions on how to get your get to the deepweb, check out the enclosed instruction book.
>>
>>4729862
>Error: No text entered.
>>
>>4729887
ur in
>>
>>4729865
The Onion ROUTING
>>
File: look.png (313KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
look.png
313KB, 600x595px
>>4729888
Trips confirms the inning
>>
>>4729846
The secret is going to www.deepweb.com without the www part, that's when you know you're not into the world wide web.
>>
>>4729888
trips confirms
here is handy infographic, will give you a rough idea of what to wear
>>
>>4729889
Sorry
>>
stare into your webcam and say "deep web" 3 times without blinking

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4729846
>> how do get to deepweb?

oh you want room 562 this is room 3
what you do is go out that door you came in go right follow the corridor down till you get to room 12 go in there clime out the second window on your left go up the stairs there till you get to another
set of windows clime into the first window you should be in room 45 go out the door take a left get into the lift go up 3 floors come out take a right your should be out side the office of silly walks go into door opposite go up 3 flights of stairs and that should take you out side room

and then from the stairs follow the corridor right till you come to room 401 ask for a mister gumbe and he will give the keys to the room next door
>>
>>4729994

> 3 times without blinking
that's impossible lol
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.