[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Excuse me sir, could you show me the way to /biz/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

Excuse me sir, could you show me the way to /biz/?
>>
angry businessman with bat on white background
>>
File: images (4).jpg (5KB, 179x180px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
5KB, 179x180px
>>4685747
Good sir, I implore you to go to biz. Why, I'm even surprised you don't know the directions yourself! Here, I'll show you.

Take a left when you exit the door and stop when you reach Mirandas office. Then jump up and down three times before kissing Evelyn as she walks past. Go down the stairwell and make an illegal U-turn to /b/. Once you're there your gonna have to let the big shrek dildo on the wall fuck you up the ass. The smell of onions will activate a secret passageway to /v/ behind the bookshelf on the second floor. Ignore everything and just keep heading southwest as you enter the passage. Finally, there should be a white door with a white genderfluid man sitting on a toilet. Shake his left hand three times and wipe his bottom. Smear the shit on to his face and then flush the toilet. Take three paces west, four paces north and thirty six million paces south and you will reach your destination.

Congratulations friend, you've arrived at /biz/.
>>
>>4685747
>>4685756
Fun fact, if you wear a suit and tie you're automatically more trustworthy and morally superior than everyone who simply waers t-shirts n shit
>>
he I just close the deal very successfully
>>
File: can-stock-photo_csp4844173.jpg (16KB, 450x318px) Image search: [Google]
can-stock-photo_csp4844173.jpg
16KB, 450x318px
succ essful idian mhan
>>
File: idnai.jpg (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
idnai.jpg
25KB, 600x600px
>>4685896
he get succ from preti inaid pusi
>>
>>4685763
This is true, that's why I always do so.
>>
>>4685763
fn fact th'suit n tie necesity is jst n-othr prt of our suol crushin dum ritual bsed soceity tht depres me 2 no end
th'ppl tht progate it hav no chil n liv borin lives th'same livfe thth evry 1 of ther contmporarys liv
i rly hop tht som day we mov pst th'need 4 ritual based clothin its srsly smthin tht shows despiet our advncemnt in tech we r stil sscared beasts tht thriv on nrmalcy n regularty 2 th'piont tht th'incorect clothin cn b a majr issue in othrwise pragmstist setings
>>
>>4686000
i m chekin thos trips but y r ur psts so rude n lwed??
>>
>>4685747
>>>/biz/
>>
Your Fortune: XD
>>
File: pymntmeme4.jpg (135KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
pymntmeme4.jpg
135KB, 666x666px
>>4685988
>>
>>4686060
i boght i hoag erlier
rly good hoag mmmmmmmmmmmm
n chips 2 rly hapy rn
>>
File: groovytrumpsnek.png (332KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
groovytrumpsnek.png
332KB, 800x1280px
groovy trump snek.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.