[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What 13 secrets does nobody tell you about dyeing your...? Your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: untitled.png (81KB, 225x234px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
81KB, 225x234px
What 13 secrets does nobody tell you about dyeing your...?

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4656317
secrets about dying????
It's the only time you want to live...
>>
>>4656321
I want to live every day. You might be more comfortable on /r9k/
>>
>>4656329
most of us including myself are not truly living.
We are in this zombie like state of comfort and stability. It's dangerous to the spirit and mind.
>>
>>4656335
yeah, just go back to >>>/r9k/ please. you guys genuinely don't undrstand this board and you're making it the worst it's ever been
>>
>>4656343
yeah not gonna be happing, my amigo.
You're not going to be herding me to blackwater.
>>
>>4656317
>What 13 secrets does nobody tell you about dyeing your
balls, it's all so hush hush.
>>
File: Boyd.jpg (113KB, 518x800px) Image search: [Google]
Boyd.jpg
113KB, 518x800px
>>4656317
That it is evil and unnatural, I guess!
I'm the only one who keeps telling you that, and you still won't listen!

Chemicals are not nice, they are never nice, for they kill bees and birds and fish and bears and antelopes and hawks and owls and worms and whales and children and hornets and pakistani and melons and pears and more bears and moose and lions and seagulls and inuit and europeans and american indians and gods and souls and spirits and heads and brains and rains and shoulders and plains and popes and players and hoes and strangers and unknowns and minds' eyes vision of planes of existence, defragmentation and organizational agents of which, consciousness and natural vapours, on the other hand create states and nations and planes of cement and a race of cancerous dames and gentlemen, occupies indigenous land and craters belonging to the elements, the air, trees, water and animals, who maintain balance and [...]

Don't dye your hair!
>>
File: Selection_129.png (68KB, 294x262px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_129.png
68KB, 294x262px
>>4656422
>Chemicals
>>4656422
>kill
>>4656422
>pakistani
imokaywiththis
>>
File: gary-hinman-trial-mannequin.jpg (123KB, 728x750px) Image search: [Google]
gary-hinman-trial-mannequin.jpg
123KB, 728x750px
>>4656429
>imokaywiththis
but that's not very nice :^|
>>
>>4656433
ATWA btw
>>
>>4656443
I like system of a down too ;^)!
>>
File: System_Of_A_DownToxicityFrontal.jpg (199KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
System_Of_A_DownToxicityFrontal.jpg
199KB, 800x800px
>>4656474
I too like System Of A Down too :^)
Toxicity is an excellent album, lyrically and musically.
>>
File: Selection_035.png (199KB, 791x363px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_035.png
199KB, 791x363px
>>4656601
Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Toxicity came out in '03, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. They have been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Serj has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.