[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NAME A FOUR LETTER WORD THAT STARTS WITH D

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

File: 1469116277275.jpg (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1469116277275.jpg
38KB, 300x300px
NAME A FOUR LETTER WORD THAT STARTS WITH D
>>
File: 1468949749252.jpg (39KB, 357x384px) Image search: [Google]
1468949749252.jpg
39KB, 357x384px
>>4619568
duck
>>
doge
>>
File: get a load of this doomguy.jpg (256KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this doomguy.jpg
256KB, 500x502px
>>4619568
Doom
>>
uh I'm gonna go with "dick" Steve.
>>
Dark
=back=nigs= din du nuffin
>>
>Dick
>"what the hell man ? this is not ok and you can't say that on tv"
*screen shows the word was dick*
> "i hate my job xd"
>>
Dubs!
>>
Dash!
>>
>>4619568
AHAHA winstonneee
u a p. gud thread mecher winstonne :3
>>
>>4619605
queer
>>
>>4619629
intolerant jerkoff i only liched winstonne lyk that when i thot he was gril ok he went a koppel month without cutting his fingrenails and i thot he was gril alrite that was a very short period of time u cannot judge me cause i was under the impresison that he was gril
>>
>>4619633
stop posting gay ass emojis and acting like you're still in love with him then
>>
>>4619643
ahah wooaoh so rude!! i just wanna da selfy
>>
>>4619657
>>ahah wooaoh so rude!! i just wanna da selfy
queer
>>
>>4619660
NO
NO
you're fucking hateful you know that? winstonne never said he wont give selfy and he has posted so much hands and arms and sounds of him breatheing behind camera it is not inconceivable that he will post selfy
>>
>>4619665
why you care so much, queer/

gimme sum greentext of you buttfucking your boyfriend.
>>
>>4619667
cause winstonne copy my schtao on other web sites & paste-a my word here & post-a my rants 2 twiter & collecta my post i wna see wat he luk lyk
>>
>>4619669
queer
>>
>>4619670
i cant believe h8red like this is still legal
>>
>>4619680
you have to go back
>>
>>4619682
:(
>>
>>4619682
:(
>>
File: Byron_Omanyte.png (215KB, 371x393px) Image search: [Google]
Byron_Omanyte.png
215KB, 371x393px
>>4619599
>>4619600
Is this what [s4s] has been reduced to? I need to check my own dubs, AS WELL AS those of my good sequential friend here?
>>
Please someone draw Keksandra getting fugged by Steve Harvey
>>
dildo

xD
>>
O'Neill saw great potential in the United States space program, especially the Apollo missions. He applied to the Astronaut Corps after NASA opened it up to civilian scientists in 1966. Later, when asked why he wanted to go on the Moon missions, he said, "to be alive now and not take part in it seemed terribly myopic".[6] He was put through NASA's rigorous mental and physical examinations. During this time he met Brian O'Leary, also a scientist-astronaut candidate, who became his good friend.[19] O'Leary was selected for Astronaut Group 6 but O'Neill was not.[20]

O'Neill became interested in the idea of space colonization in 1969 while he was teaching freshman physics at Princeton University.[3][21] His students were growing cynical about the benefits of science to humanity because of the controversy surrounding the Vietnam War.[22][23] To give them something relevant to study, he began using examples from the Apollo program as applications of elementary physics.[3][6] O'Neill posed the question during an extra seminar he gave to a few of his students: "Is the surface of a planet really the right place for an expanding technological civilization?"[21] His students' research convinced him that the answer was no.[21]
O'Neill was inspired by the papers written by his students. He began to work out the details of a program to build self-supporting space habitats in free space.[3][7] Among the details was how to provide the inhabitants of a space colony with an Earth-like environment. His students had designed giant pressurized structures, spun up to approximate Earth gravity by centrifugal force. With the population of the colony living on the inner surface of a sphere or cylinder, these structures resembled "inside-out planets". He found that pairing counter-rotating cylinders would eliminate the need to spin them using rockets.[21] This configuration has since been known as the O'Neill cylinder.
>>
>>4619568
Derp
>>
>>4619756
i love you
>>
>>4619568
darn
>>
>>4619756
big dumb ugly cunt
>>
>>4619822
>>4619822
please watch youre language this is a fam friendly board family
>>
>>4619756
i love you
>>
>>4619568
Dare!

>>4619822
Doubles #Checked!
>>
>>4619599
Radical dubs
>>
>>4619756
chubby nasty fathands
>>
>>4619756
i love you
>>
The cleanup of the soil contaminated with lead is being overseen by the California Department of Toxic Substances Control. In August 2015, the department announced that soil testing had shown that the toxic dust had deposited lead in as many as 10,000 homes. Department officials said that they had not previously been involved in a lead cleanup case in which the number of properties was this high.

Nineteen homes received first priority for cleanup starting in December 2014 based on the test results. The residents of two neighborhoods in Boyle Heights and Maywood were notified in August 2015 that they could have their soil tested for lead after being identified by the South Coast Air Quality Management District as the communities most likely to have been contaminated by the lead emissions. Contaminated soil was removed and replaced at 146 of the homes closest to the facility in these communities.

In October 2015 the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors, frustrated with the slow pace by the state, designated $2 million to “facilitate" the cleanup effort by hiring contractors and consultants, performing soil testing at 1,000 homes during the following two months, and sending community outreach workers to neighborhoods around the plant. A timeline and stategy was also included in the resolution to force state regulators, Exide "and other responsible parties to fully fund and undertake this cleanup.” By the end of February 2016, county crews began testing soil at homes in Commerce. The state allocated $176.6 million for the cost of testing and cleanup of about 2,500 of the most contaminated yards. Job training program for community members to be employed in cleanup has been planned by the Department of Toxic Substances Control. It is also establishing a local office to improve and coordinate information sharing efforts. Local community groups are working with the agency for outreach in signing up residents for testing.
>>
dumb
>>
File: smug2.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smug2.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
the dick word
>>
>>4619756
ol dumpy bitch
>>
>>4619756
i Iove you
>>
>>4619756

stinky sharty ms stretch marky
>>
>>4619915
h'HAAA thats the spirit!
>>
>>4619568
Functionally, a Gitton water clock consists of four subsystems: An oscillator (the pendulum), a frequency divider, a minute counter (the minute discs), and an hour counter (the hour balls).[2] Water from a pump in the basement, just below the clock, is pumped through a pipe running up the middle of the clock into a reservoir at the top. The water then drips down onto a scoop at the top which is connected to the green, swinging pendulum. The pendulum causes the scoop to dump the water into a series of siphons. The siphons fill and empty into the minutes' globes. A Siphon is a tube in an inverted "U" shape which causes the solution to flow up, without pumps, powered by the fall of the liquid as it flows down the tube under the pull of gravity. One minute globe represents two minutes. When all thirty-minute globes are full, they empty and an additional hour globe fills. Twice a day, at one o'clock, all of the hour globes and minute discs are full and the water empties until only the first hour globe is left full.[4]

To read the clock the viewer finds the number of filled "hour" spheres lining the left side of the clock and the number of filled discs on the "minutes" side of the clock, with each disc equaling two minutes.

Moving water makes a siphon -\ You will not see it pull \ 'Til it reaches to the minutes' sphere \ And makes the water flow.
At every single hour \ When the minutes' side is full \ The "minutes matching" U-tube burps: \ Another siphon pulls.
—Mark Coovert and Peggy Powis, interpretive poem, [5]
>>
>>4619756
doll
>>
File: 1439193692249.jpg (48KB, 310x451px) Image search: [Google]
1439193692249.jpg
48KB, 310x451px
>>4619599
nice dubs squid friend

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4619716
your right and im sorry
>>
>>4619716
cause we're DONE with that SHITTY old meme dude. i can only pray to the lord above that you haven't been ... * grimaces in dicussed * 'checking dubs' for more than a year. if so just-- take stock. take stock of what's important in your life. maybe rearrange the priority hierarchy. dub checking bitch so sick of doubles honestly shove it up your ass and keep it lodged up there thanks
>>
DIGS
>>
>>4620043
literally gb2 >>>/b/ tbh desu senpai
>>
>>4619568
Red Flag Mangyongdae Revolutionary School[1] is an elite school[2] in Mangyongdae district, Pyongyang, North Korea.[3] Established in 1947,[4] it is a special education school with access only to the children of war dead, Party, military, administrative and high-ranking officials’ families.[3][5] Originally, the school was called the Magyongdae School for the Bereaved Children of Revolutionaries, which was to "receive children of fallen revolutionaries" and "educate their children and train them into fine revolutionaries after the independence of Korea.[6] It was located at Kan-ri, Daedong, South Pyongan. After the formal establishment of North Korea it was moved to Pyongyang and there the first statue of Kim Il-sung was erected, according to North Korean authorities, at the suggestion of Kim Jong Suk, Kim Il Sung's wife.[7]

As of April 2012, Lt. Col. Kim Hak Bin is an administrator at the school.[8] Ri Kyong Hui is a biology teacher.[8]

At one time, Kim Won-ju, who was Kim Hyong-rok's third son, was assigned the position as State Security Department officer whose assignments included rooting out disloyalty to the regime among students at the ultra-elite Mangyongdae School.".[2]

In addition to a high school curriculum, students receive military training.[9] Graduates enter the army for three years and usually become party members.[9] Generally, about 120 students graduate per year.[9] According to Kang Myong-do, "children of the elite, who in the past would have gone to Namsan now went to Mangyongdae." If the parent's of a child were still alive, then only children of officials at least at the level of party department head were eligible to enroll.[10]
>>
File: image.gif (535KB, 245x215px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
535KB, 245x215px
>>4619568
>>
dent
in a bottle
>>
File: dawes.jpg (18KB, 288x360px) Image search: [Google]
dawes.jpg
18KB, 288x360px
>>4620223
harvey, some-
>>
File: 1467064861601.png (8KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1467064861601.png
8KB, 473x500px
DICK
>*looks at camera*
>*smiles at contestant*
>TALK ABOUT THE CAT THAT ATE THE CANARY
>Good answer! Good answer! *clapping*
>His sausage!!! iS iT Up thEre?
>X
>>
>>4620363
h'HAAAAAAAAHAHA U FUNNEY
>>
>>4620363
Pepe!!!
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.