[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish there was some way to use your phone to text somebody

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: untitled.jpg (27KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
27KB, 500x479px
I wish there was some way to use your phone to text somebody but instead of typing stuff you would say it out loud into the phone or something and the other person could hear you and they would just talk out loud back to you
>>
>>4581110
me too ;_;
>>
>>4581110
The technology will get there.

We just have to wait.
>>
>>4581120
but i can't wait, i want it now :(
>>
>>4581110
oh boy do i have a surprise 4 u...
>>
>>4581110
Yeah if they can make that kind of crazy technology they should be able to make a way to just put ur dick into the phone n it wud just reach to your bitch and you would just get the succ from that bitch on the other side of the earth.
>>
>>4581138
w0w thats really amazing :0
>>
>>4581138
NO
>>
>>4581138
hell the fuck yeah
>>
File: smug.gif (2MB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
smug.gif
2MB, 333x333px
Weeeeell, in WhattsApp, a Messenger app that syncs with your contactos there is, and it is free on Google play, but 0,99 on the app store. Have fun
>>
>>4581163
>>>/b/
>>
>>4581138
u know what would be really cool? if u didn't even need the succ to c*m...
>>
>>4581163
of course the frogposter tells lies
>>
>>4581173
u kno wat b rl kewl if pup cum in ur butt n out ur but but fresh flippys
>>
>>4581186
lol yea man totally follo u there thatd be fuggin ebin luv fresh flippys
>>
one time a long time ago i had a phone that had a wire stuck on it and it went TO THE WALL

but i was just a babby
>>
>>4581192
poopoo on a sandal cane
>>
File: doggie.gif (133KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
doggie.gif
133KB, 500x500px
but OP you hehihh fferrrrr kkakakka lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
>>
>>4581203
bingo tralisha
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.