[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tim and Eric the heroes of [s4s]?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: imrs.jpg (232KB, 1484x1081px) Image search: [Google]
imrs.jpg
232KB, 1484x1081px
I always thought they have a very similar style of humour to this board. Are Tim & Eric the heroes of [s4s]?
>>
Yes they are god
>>
They have no talent
>>
>>4230919
SO it's true, they're just exactly like this board. Rofl.
>>
File: tumblr_mmjn1sMd9t1rt8i4vo1_400.gif (990KB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmjn1sMd9t1rt8i4vo1_400.gif
990KB, 400x315px
me irl

its spagetti from time and eric

i also often have food stains on my face and enjoy suprsing friends for a good laughs
>>
im not the biggest t&e fan but they're far more funny than s4s. s4s is literally irony for the sake of it. you can sit here and say "haha yeah im making FUN of memes xD" but then what? what comes next?

s4s is the board for dubs,frogs,and animeshitposters to come to. That is the truth.
>>
>>4230929
There is no irony on [s4s].
>>
>>4230929
>making FUN of meme
I thought thhis s4s was for trying out new memes and getting them ready - you know like workshopping new memes before you relese them on the messageboards for your bros
>>
>>4230941
The purpose of [s4s] is to ridicule 4chan.....that's why it's fucking called Shit 4chan Says!! But it seems like 99% of the people here fucking FORGOT that, and they instead just use it to post dumbass memes, completely going against its original reason for existence. To think what could have been.....
>>
>>4230951
you seem to have forgotten this is the nice board,
>>
>>4230951
u just hate memes! santa claus will not even give you anything ANYTHING!
>>
>>4230951
4chan isn't redditt dumdum

you want to make with that nonsense go hang out with youtr fat lesbo transfaggot friends on >>r/shitredditsays
>>
>>4230933
good dubs, good post
>>
>>4230909
I dont know if theyre heroes but i like them
>>
>>4230961
I post mainly on the GamerGate sub (/r/KotakuInAction), actually 8)
>>
>>4230951
it actually is ridiculing 4chan guy

look harder

>>4230933
lol dubs

>>4230961
>transf*ggot
The views and opinions expressed ITP are not those of the collective community of [s4s], and do not reflect on the values we strive to emulate as a whole. We at [s4s] do not condone the alienating and disparaging usage of slurs, whether intentional or not, especially ones that are specifically belittling to various minority groups. It is of grave importance that our threads in the future more accurately reflect the peaceful, charitable, and welcoming atmosphere of our fine board.

Please consider >>>/b/ if this is of any negative consequence to your pleasure.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
>>
>>4230909
god
>>
File: 1038.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1038.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>4230970
of course you do, you're 12.
>>
>>4230978
you're the one talking to a 12 yo on the net, pedo
>>
>>4230979
How are you posting to 4chan during school?

Also, s4s is an 18+ board, go back to /v/, Liam or Cooper or whatever your name is.
>>
>>4230985
My name is Aiden.
>>
My name is Aiden.
>>
>>4230970
GG? loooooool, muh integrity in gaming journalism! ebil SJW modz! ahhh you guys are so funny.
>>
>>4230989
>aiden
TYPICAL AUSTRALIAN CONFIRMED

go ride a kangaroo and put more shrimp on the barbie u fage

HIDE AUSSIE POSTS

IGNORE AUSSIA THREADS

DO NOT RESPOND TO AUSTRALIAN POSTERS
>>
>>4231009
go back to /pol/ and vote for daddy trump
>>
>>4231024
first i was guessing but now i really know u r australian, just you wait one two buckel my shoe i will swim across the ocean and build a wall on youre front yard merica a great

>astralia
an island
can't swim across the ocean
hates walls

>america
land of the free
can swim across the ocean
build walls

AMERICA CONFIRMED MASTERRACE AUSTRALIANS LITERALLY BTFO WILL NEVER RECOVER
>>
>>4231043
I really really really like this post
>>
>>4231150
*holds your head back and kisses you passionately* thank you *nuzzles into your ear then licks your neck sensually* so *grabs your crotch and massages it slowly as i rub an ice cube down your shirt* much!
>>
File: whoopsie.gif (98KB, 567x449px) Image search: [Google]
whoopsie.gif
98KB, 567x449px
>>
>>4231155
dubs dubs on a hilarious post? count me in!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.