[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

late night wagecuck thread? who else cant seem to fall asleep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1503883993328.jpg (48KB, 550x778px) Image search: [Google]
1503883993328.jpg
48KB, 550x778px
late night wagecuck thread? who else cant seem to fall asleep on sunday nights

>mfw work in 7 hours and wont be able to sleep
>>
I have work in 3 hours and haven't fallen aslepp yet. Even expended energy in the day doing manual labor for a family member, still can't sleep. On Mondays I basically get through the day a zombie and collapse when I get home.
>>
File: 1479862958568.png (20KB, 450x420px) Image search: [Google]
1479862958568.png
20KB, 450x420px
>>39666206
I do the same thing anon

....dont worry we are all gonna make it someday
>>
I'm working the easiest floor at my job tonight. I had to spend 15 minutes replacing ice water for my patients, and I've been browsing the internet for 4.5 hours. I have to do one round at 4am which takes about 40 minutes to hit everyone, and about 10 minutes of charting. $17 an hour to browse the net and watch Netflix. A little over 1 hour of work for a 8 hour shift. Being a wagie ain't so bad, just gotta learn the system
>>
>>39666258
what is your original job anon?
>>
>>39666292
Night shift nurse assistant. I float between three different floors, and this one is far and out the easiest
>>
>>39666333
how long did it take you to become a nurse assistant? I might consider this desu...
>>
>>39666410
Literally 4 months, 2 4 hour classes a week and 40 hours of clinicals. Guaranteed a job anywhere, although you'll usually start at shit rates until you have six months under you and can work for an agency, which pays ridiculously more but hours aren't always guaranteed.

If you have the time or ability though, go for an LPN or RN. LPN is one year, RN is two, and both pay much better.

And if you do go and get a CNA, night shift is your friend. They'll work you like a dog on day and evening shift. Night shift is literally the same routine every night, there aren't any families or administration, the staff size is usually smaller, and most patients are asleep.
>>
>>39666462
thanks for the advice anon if I become a cna it will be because of you
>>
>>39666505
Added bonus is that you'll work with like 90% women so you'll get comfortable talking and joking with them if you aren't already
>>
>>39666176
yall niggas need zzzyquil
>>
>they haven't taken the househusbandpill

>>39666159

Fuck life I wish I was gay
>>
>>39666523
women in the workplace is a fucking nightmare. You have to be a normie to think that is great
>>
>>39666533
That shits just Benadryl
>>
>>39666561
I got bad news for you, I'm a normie that hangs out with robots
>>
>>39666556

I'm not gay but this is still appealing I'm pathetic
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.