[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weight loss tips

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

File: a53.jpg (75KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
a53.jpg
75KB, 737x758px
>parents bought me a treadmill to start losing weight
Eh might as well get /fit/ any tips?
>>
Cut out all sugar drinks like soda and juice and have a calorie deficit
>>
The easiest way to lose weight is to eat better food (Home made hamburgers, steaks, vegetables, brown rice, quesadillas, and lots of other stuff.) and go outside and walk around every day.

Seriously, all you have to do is cook for yourself and walk. It's that simple.
>>
theres a fitness board anon
>>
Treadmill? That's really kind of your parents to get you one. I highly suggest doing something while you use the treadmill, reading a book, listening to audiobook or music, watching something.. it'll make the exercise more bearable. You can do either full on running in bursts, or just do it steady at high incline over a longer period of time. Always make sure to do at least half an hour of exercise a day, and never skip a day. Make it into a good habit, and 30 mins a day is really easy to fit in.
>>
>>39589019
Lie to yourself as much as you can and start believing chips, sodas and bread fucking suck.
Eat more beans, lentils, poor people food. Learn to make simple shit like rice and eggs and try to cook for yourself.
Whenever you manage not to eat something bad, reward yourself with fapping or whatever.
>>
>>39589019
Eat less food. It's pretty fucking easy you dumb fuck. You can even eat a checker's fast food meal per day and still be under 2,000 calories easily. If you can't figure out how to not be fat then you are a lobotomized loser.
>>
>>39589341
>Always make sure to do at least half an hour of exercise a day, and never skip a day
This is so important
I keep skipping days and I'm still very weak
please send help
>>
>work two jobs, go to school full time, and do an internship
>also work some other gigs on a freelance basis
>typical day for me is from 9AM to 10 or 11PM
>usually only sleep 6 hours a night.

Would like to go to the gym and do meal prep
Always in such a rush fast food is my only option

literally don't know what to do.
>>
>>39589019
You're lucky, dude.

I used to have this rickety old-ass stationary bike in the basement but my dad is an autistic asshole and he threw it out so he could have more room for his shoe collection.

>>39589289
can confirm. I've lost 3 pounds this week, I walked 2-4 hours everyday and ate healthy. Unfortunately I live up in shitsville where it rains 5 days a week during the fall.
>>
>>39589392
Make shittons of food once per day?
>>
>>39589289
The cooking part is so true
I was 190, about 6'1" pretty fit in college. All I ate was chicken, sweet potatoes and veggies every day, but since graduating, I've gained 30 pounds of fat and lost a considerable amount of muscle mass because I had no time to go to the gym
>>
>>39589398
Yeah I'm grateful that my parents did this for me..also is like to lose some weight and then start going to the gym when I'm less self conscious about myself
>>
>>39589468
Are you fat enough that jogging hurts? If you can do that fine, you can go to the gym two or three days per week as well, combining it with treadmill
>>
>>39589398
>shoe collection

What a homo. I'm sure I'm the first person to convey this particular thought on /r9k/ and thus am in no danger from being caught by the robot.
>>
>>39589506
Don't think I'm that fat but I'm a student and am extremely busy so I think the treadmill will have to do for now
>>
>>39589550
Shame. But the treadmill will help a lot if you put in the effort. Fight on, man.
>>
>>39589520
I had me a good ell oh ell from your original comment

It's definitely more autism than being a Nancy. He's a "real" man in the sense that he's autistic and shows no emotion and when he tries to it comes off as awkward and rehearsed. His shoe collection is also about half like hiking boots and snow boots and rain boots and shit, and the other half is dress shoes for work which don't have much of a use now since he's a loser who got fired from every job ever and he now mostly works from home.
>>
>>39589598
Thanks man! Hopefully everything goes well and I reach my weight goal by this time next year
>>
>>39589613
Why would you have your shoes in anything other than a tightly tied bag? Space for a shoe collection is such a stupid fucking idea. Maybe if it were a collection of fragile objects.
Call him a fag, please.
>>
go to /fit/
>>>/fit/

read the sticky and get swole.
We are all gonna make it.

also post dick no homo
>>
>>39589506
You don't need to jog. You can just walk. Walking an hour will burn FAR more calories than going to the gym.
>>
>>39589751
I was talking about something else: back when my knee hurt, I couldn't lift at the gym and walked instead
>>
>>39589019
Count calories. Myfitnesspal is an app I had luck with.
Eat clean foods, no more sugary treats or mcdonalds or pizzas.
However, set aside 1 day a week to cheat on your diet. But also, that doesn't mean you can shotgun 4 pizzas smothered in ranch. You'll sabotage yourself going that wild.
Google "C25K". It's an easy plan to start with.

Also, you will fuck up. More than once. When that happens, acknowledge it, and start again. There will be a day you don't run. That's ok. Do it the next day. There will be a day you eat like shit. That's ok. Do it the next day.
>>
>>39589643
I would take a picture if it weren't so fucking embarassing since I also live in their house. He has 4 shelves that surround the basement stair. Two of them also stick out the side where people sometimes get stuck on them or bump into them when going up or down the stairs. They're all filled with gay dusty shoes and he has more boots stashed away in the rest of the basement.
>>
>>39589019
Cutting out soda is a big one. When I cut soda I lost like 10-15 pounds just from that.
>>
>>39589019
>Eh might as well
never gonna make it
>>
>>39590011
I'd say everyone starts working out as a meh hobby and some get more serious over time
>>
>>39589019
I guarantee you will have that treadmill listed on eBay within three months.
>>
Just don't eat dinner 2x a week. This will cause your stomach to shrink since you're a fatty stuffing his face, which causes you to eat even less the next day.
>>
>drink water only
>bike every day for 1hour
>dont eat much and homemade things mostly
>still cant lose weight
I guess im just unlucky lol
>>
>>39590064
This. The first few weeks, I hated it. Until I noticed how much more energy I had, how much better I felt, and how much better I slept.
>>
>>39589019
why do you want to be cucked by food? why is that so important to you?
why do you like feeling the guilt when you start your 3rd box of oreos in a week?
>>
>>39590147
>don't eat much
eat less fatty
>b-but it's not a lot
then you discovered a way to create energy, congratulaions
>>
>>39589370
You're fucking full of shit
>>
File: freakout pepe.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
freakout pepe.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
KETO KETO KETO KETO KETO KETO KETO KETO KETO KETOKETO KETO KETO KETO KETOKETO KETO KETO KETO KETOKETO KETO KETO KETO KETOKETO KETO KETO KETO KETOKETO KETO KETO KETO KETOKETO KETO KETO KETO KETOKETO KETO KETO KETO KETOKETO KETO KETO KETO KETOKETO KETO KETO KETO KETOKETO KETO KETO KETO KETOKETO KETO KETO KETO KETOKETO KETO KETO KETO KETOKETO KETO KETO KETO KETOKETO KETO KETO KETO KETOKETO KETO KETO KETO KETOKETO KETO KETO KETO KETOKETO KETO KETO KETO KETOKETO KETO KETO KETO KETOKETO KETO KETO KETO KETO
>>
>>39590328
Im already starving myself half of the day but hey thanks for being rude for no reason
>>
>>39590406
>eat low carbs coincidentially
>one day, feel dizzy
>loaf of bread and espresso
>feel alright
How do I get past this? Right now I need muh carbs
>>
>>39590431
starving isn't cutting from 6 snacks per hour down to 2, oversize
>>39590406
I want to lose 40lbs and I'm working on it, explain to me the keto meme
>>
>>39590431
Starve yourself 3/4 of the day if that's not working.
>>
>>39590510
>snacks
i eat 2 times a day
>>
>>39590492
l2google. But the first week or so your body will be confused. After the initial week your body will start using /fat/ as energy. Stomach the first week and you're gucci.
>>
>>39590548
well what are you eating then? what's your daily (24hr) caloric intake?
>>
>>39590572
>l2google
No, I find your answers warm and enjoyable
>>
I'm losing weight by walking everyday after work for an hour and cooking at home with pretty decent portion control. When you're as fat as I am you don't have to cut a lot to lose weight.
>>
>>39590406
Tried me to once and it made acne so much worse
>>
>>39590731
*keto wtf my phone is genuinely retarded
>>
>>39589751
This is bullshit. Though low effort activities burn fat instead of carbs, the math of what you burn works out in favor of higher intensity exercise.
>>
>>39590744
granted, walking is a good start if you don't exercise at all because its not as daunting and helps you stay motivated
>>
>>39589019
i started drinking water instead of coke and i lost 30kgs in like 18 months. Still ate like a fat fucker that i am. 123kg -> 90+
>>
>>39590769
I need to relight the fire under my ass about no soda, I've been slipping to 1-2 per week
honestly here's how you lose weight
>walk every day or every other, 1 hour
>water/water based drinks only, coffee included
>milk too
>lemonade, water, koolaid, coffee, that only
>under 1600 cal per 24hr day
>make sure those are good calories like protein, not just empty carbs and fats
>write your goals down and tell someone about them so they can check you on it so you don't start excusing your own fuckups
>make sure to go outside and get sunlight or at least keep windows open
if you can hold this out, your acne will diminish, you'll feel much better (both of these within about 2 weeks) and you'll start shedding pounds within a month
speaking from experience, bros. It's so worth it.
>>
>>39590599
Sending positive vibes your way
>>
eat less and exercise does it. i lost around 30 pounds me being a cripple. i can walk with a walker. i joined a gym and ate less.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.