[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does best friend think of me sexually?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>ftm tranny (ye I'll post in lgbt too, I know)
>best friend has expressed crush on me numerous times over the last 2 years an made me feel horrible dysphoria
>still friends because I was desperate for friends
>now he thinks I have a dick because I showed him a pic of me in underwear and pack around him now
>I asked once and he denies feelings now but I'm still scared

I'm still pre hormones but very andro, most strangers label me male, and have gotten a lot more masculine than when he first liked me. The complication is that I have platonic/romantic feelings for him but would never never want to kiss or bang him, and the thought of him wanting to do that or him jerking off to the thought of me makes me suicidal. We cuddle when we're alone together very often, and even though he never has a boner even if we spend the entire night and morning holding each other, does that even mean anything?

I guess I'm just paranoid because closer to the beginning of our friendship he told me he only talked to me because he wanted to fuck me. He made it pretty clear since then he wouldn't stick around if that was the case, but I just really really don't want him to like me that way.

Is there any way to know if he does? Is it possible for a virgin guy like him to even have this sort of relationship where we cuddle and can be sort of sub/dom at times, without him thinking sexual thoughts? It would literally make me want to die if that was the case, but l need to know for sure.
>>
You have a tiny pea brain.

how on earth can you expect to cuddle and "be sub/dom" with this soyboy and him not get feelings for you

Jesus christ just try to think like a normal person
>>
>>39561657
>virgin

If you know for a fact that he's a virgin then let him go. If he's chasing a transguy who isn't interested in sex or even kissing then he's wasting time that he could be spending trying to get laid from a real girl. At the very least, try and set up a date for him or tell him to look for someone else. Something. I bet he still think there's a chance.

I used to be friends with some transmen and if they started testosterone I would have dropped.
>>
>>>/adv/
>>>/lgbt/

these boards were made to keep you and these threads off of /r9k/
>>
Man, even women are the fucking worst. I guess even the ones that pretend to be men fall under this.

No its not possible for a dude that wants to fuck you to cuddle with you and somehow will himself to not have sexual thoughts you giant god damned retard
>>
>>39561766
I told you I posted there too, just wanted some virgin guys' advice.
>>39561764
We do actually talk about girls a lot but lately he hasn't "tried" as much to get a gf.. Is there a way to know he still thinks there's a chance? I don't even know if he's chasing me or we're just using each other because we're both lonely gf-less shits..
>>
>>39561792
So that's good news? I'm scared maybe he's just really good at controlling boners or something. So if he doesn't get hard ever when cuddling, he's not sexually attracted to me you're saying?
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 633x758px
Reeee fucking pleese answer does this mean he has sexual thoughts about me no matter what?
>>
>>39561657
I'm gonna say this only once

FRIENDS DON'T CUDDLE WITH FRIENDS

YOU FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGOT
>>
>>39561821
this has to be a troll. no, it doesnt mean that you retard. HE WANTS TO FUCK YOU
>>
Fuck off roastie, you're stringing this poor bastard along

Fuck, you can't just cuddle with someone and get what you want while not giving a shit about his needs.
>>
>>39562218
Dude I made it pretty clear from the start that we could only cuddle, and he actually didn't even want to do that just so we'd have very clear boundaries but I really wanted to because I'm lonely.
>>39562164
Should I ask him then, and try to cut him off if he says yes? What if he denies it though
>>
>>39561821
Stop fucking posting "scared", you sound like a fucking woman. You either act like a man or fuck the hell off with your larping nonsense.
>>
>>39562387
I don't have the best vocabulary right now. Can you answer >>39562299 ?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.