[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a woman in your life that you find funny?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1504374165438.png (90KB, 200x218px) Image search: [Google]
1504374165438.png
90KB, 200x218px
Is there a woman in your life that you find funny?
>>
There isn't a woman in my life.
>>
>>39492019
Everyone says that I'm dead serious but I make some dead inside jokes and people seems to find them funny.
>>
File: 1500552244813.png (117KB, 680x788px) Image search: [Google]
1500552244813.png
117KB, 680x788px
>tfw jokes to advanced for normies to understand them
>>
>>39492019
Yes, my sister. The rest can be funny but it's very rare.
>>
>>39492019
The girl who runs the irc I'm on says incredibly sjw'y idiotic shit sometimes and I'm beginning to think she's joking.

It's not really 'funny' to me, it's more cringe humor.
Like one time I said to a girl that the best way to kill yourself is to make a pianowire noose, superglue your hands to your head, and jump off a building. Then when the noose goes taught and decapitates you, anyone who finds your body will think you pulled your own head off.
And she just yelled OH MY GOD and tried to suppress laughter.
That sort of humor.
>>
A girl i know is ugly af but surprisingly nice. Wouldn't touch her with a stick but she's funny.
>>
>>39492260
>That sort of humor
thats called autism
>>
Yes, but I'm laughing at them, not with them.
>>
>>39492260
That isn't funny, man. Sounds like a kid trying to be edgy
>>
>>39492019
I smiled a bit at toothbrushing pics on FB
>>
>>39492260
Did you get that off of Encyclopedia Dramatica?

How is what she said remotely funny?

How old are you?

Have you taken any intelligence tests? Which score did you get? College placement tests would also be helpful?

What's your height and ethnicity?
>>
>>39492440
Spacing

This

Fuck off reddit
>>
>>39492440
I got it off >>>/b/ in 2009
It's just incredibly stereotypical sjwisms, I roll my eyes they're so bad. I can't even recount any because I lack the capacity
to concoct such cringe sjw statements.
I find that shit hilarious though.

I'm 26, I tested above 130 in school. I'm 6'2 and turbowhite.
>>
>>39492490
When people don't double space between paragraphs because of this meme it depresses me.

Double line breaks have been used on 4chan for over ten years. Go as far back as you can in any archive and you'll see "reddit spacing". If you have ever written a post several paragraphs long, you would know how shitty it looks to single space blocks of text with no paragraph indent. It is because you contribute at most a sentence or two that you use that shitty meme.

You are on /r9k/ in 2017. Either you have an addictive personality or you are retarded. Because you are posting that meme, I'll assume you're a newfag who came here in the last year and is trying to fit in. Everything you do is actively making this site worse, so if you were concerned about post quality you would leave and never come back.
>>
File: helloreddo.png (25KB, 466x554px) Image search: [Google]
helloreddo.png
25KB, 466x554px
>>39492562
>Double line breaks have been used on 4chan for over ten years
>>
>>39492562
Double spacing for a single line is fucking retarded, even more retarded than the retards calling out "reddit spacing".
>>
>>39492593
Did you get that off of Encyclopedia Dramatica?
How is what she said remotely funny?
How old are you?
Have you taken any intelligence tests? Which score did you get? College placement tests would also be helpful?
What's your height and ethnicity?

Compare. I prefer double spacing in most cases to the extent that I do it out of habit, except after greentext.

>>39492592
You are AIDS.
>>
>>39492640
>Compare
This is much better.
>>
>>39492640
Actually I have to admit that looks substantially better, at least on a monitor.
>>
>>39492019
No, but there has been.
>>
>>39492640
>>39492656
>>39492658

As we argue about the best "text aesthetic" anons, we must ask ourselves: are we really any better than tumblr roasties?
>>
>>39492748
>are we really any better than tumblr roasties?
No, /r9k/ has been dogshit for three years.
>>
>>39492761
Why was 2014 the turning point for you?
>>
My sisters can both be pretty funny I'd say. My older sister is somewhat witty occasionally, and enjoyable to spend time with.
>>
>>39493329
/r9k/ was created to give OC a safe space from memetic shitposting, which is why it had the robot. There were threads filled entirely with greentext stories. People said "epic" unironically and referred to themselves as gentlemen. The stories about being awkward, dropping spaghetti, and being rejected slowly took on an angrier tone, and the introduction of wojak and sad Pepe lead to a proliferation of feelposting, culminating in the board destroying line >tfw no gf. moot deleted the board. When it came back, it returned as a caricature of itself, more bitter and misogynistic than ever. It was very angry for a while, but slowly the most depressed and hateful posters left for wizardchan and /r9k/ became more capable of poking fun at itself. Smug Pepe emerged and this lead to a slew of original content, beginning with manchild stories, then POO POO PEE PEE, then good boy points and tendies and all the other garbage. This drew the attention of reddit and /b/ that this place was a haven for dank memery, not a sewer of sad, depressing greentext stories and bitter virgins who told you to fuck off if you mentioned having a girlfriend. There has always been a decent amount of shitposting, but suddenly the entire board went nuclear. Threads started sliding off the catalog about twice as quickly and the posting quality dropped dramatically. Now, the board is pretty much a tamer mixture of /soc/ and /b/. We don't know where all the feelfags went, wizardchan is even more hostile to them. Most people who came for memes left, abandoning the board to retards, trannies, and chronic masturbaters. There's no longer any reason to come here.

For /r9k/, there have been three eras.

The Gentlemen Era: 2008 - 2011
The Feels Era: 2012 - 2014
The Normalfag Era: 2015 - 20??
>>
None of the women I know are funny. They are in a "jester" sort of way that all women are, meaning they do/say something silly and peculiar and it makes me kek sometimes.
Also, to the fag pretending that reddit spacing has always existed on here, stop trying too hard. There's a reason why people call out others on reddit spacing, and it's because a anon's eye catches minute differences from the regular. Reddit spacing has never been a regular thing on here and that is the truth. Yes, sometimes anons double spaced to separate paragraphs but a double space after every line is pure reddit cancer, and you fucking know it. Stop pretending to be an oldfag, stop pretending to be one of what's left of this "community".
>>
My sister is pretty fun to be around when she's not hounding me to get my life together.
>>
>>39492019
There was this woman I used to work with at a grocery store that could get me laugh really hard every now and then. I think I was just laughing at her though because she was pretty fucking dumb
>>
>>39492019

I guess the real question would be if there's a woman in my life that i find funny.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.