[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideal partner thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 26

File: YkQjMOG.jpg (64KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
YkQjMOG.jpg
64KB, 750x738px
Old one's basically dead.

>Their gender
>Their age
>Their height
>Their body type
>Their race/nationality
>Their personality
>Their interests
>Describe a perfect day with them
>Turn ons
>Turn offs
>Talk a bit about yourself (gender, location, age etc..)
>>
File: 1503266327262.jpg (117KB, 692x687px) Image search: [Google]
1503266327262.jpg
117KB, 692x687px
>>39488880
I'll start since I'm OP I guess

>Their gender
Female

>>Their age
17-19

>Their height
I don't mind. I'm 6'3/6'4

>Their body type
Slim, preferably, since I am. Chubby/thick girls are great too.

>Their race/nationality
I don't care. I'm black though, so.

>Their personality
Someone that's sarcastic, smarmy and intelligent. I want to have some conversation with you, goddamnit. I don't mind talking about normal benign stuff but at least every once in a while I'd like to talk about something deep and meaningful, and I'd like to feel like my partner is on the same wavelength or at least considers the topics we discuss too. "Tsundere" girls are really hot to me

>Their interests
Interests in literature and video gaming, to be honest. I'd not like to dictate too much what they're into because so long as they're passionate about it, it's a really attractive quality. Even if you like mongolian enema painting, if you can talk about it with me for hours then I'd at least listen.

Waking up slightly late together, before watching a few episodes of a TV series on Netflix or something I've torrented. Spend an hour or so talking about books and literature (I'm in the middle of working with someone to create a comic so I do this a lot) before either staying inside playing games on steam all day, ordering takeaway then watching a few movies (if we're being lazy), or going somewhere like the Downs near me that give a really nice view of the town, and we could stay there for a while and just talk; after that we could get some food from somewhere and watch some movies at home until it's late.

>Turn ons
Girls that are dominant, I suppose - wouldn't call myself a pushover at all but I like it when girls can hold their own and aren't afraid of saying what's what. Tsunderes that are actually really cute deep down. Affection, be it physical or emotional. Not afraid to get too lewd

1/2(sorry for length >.<)
>>
File: 1504209306707.jpg (99KB, 382x382px) Image search: [Google]
1504209306707.jpg
99KB, 382x382px
>>39488899
cont 2/2

>turn offs
None that come to mind, other than extreme right leaning social opinions (I'm black after all, what do you expect?) and people that are just immature. Also, passive aggressiveness. If you have a problem, just say it.

>A bit about myself
Uhm, as you've guessed I'm into literature and video games. I'd like to make it as a webcomic writer one day but I do well enough in college to have insurance. I really like talking to people about anything, so long as they're passionate about it. I'm a fan of computers, I made my own when I was 16. I like writing too, I've entered a few national competitions and gotten pretty far/won some. I'm basically a loser/nerd that can hold decent conversation.
I'm from the UK by the way. I use discord
>>
>>39488899
>17-19
>17

I guess it's legal in most US states but kinda weird if you aren't 17 or 18 yourself
>>
LEARN TO USE THE CATALOG YOU FUCKING NEWFAG! WE ALREADY HAVE ONE OF THESE
>>39473396
>>39473396
>>39473396
>>39473396
>>
File: IMG_0067.jpg (93KB, 641x771px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0067.jpg
93KB, 641x771px
>>39488880

>Gender
Girl or passable trap, i dont care anymore tbqh
>Age
Around the same age as me
>height
Shorter than me (6') or same size
>body type
No fatties allowed
>race
European or Asian
>Personality
Clingy and shy cute girls pls
>interests
I dunno. Politics or something
Clothes shopping, then a walk around the waterside with them, cuddling and shit.
>turn ons
Dunno
>turn offs
Excessive swearing, tattoos, piercings, too much makeup
>a bit about yourself
Nordic 6' 18yo Australian boy, boring as fuck and insecure. Very shy if I don't know you. INTP-T. No gfs ever
>>
>their gender
female
>their age
my age
>their height
anywhere between 4'10 and 7'
>their body type
anything but fat and bodybuilder
>race/nationality
anything but black
>personality
don't care so long as they are friendly with my family and accept me for who I am
>interests
anything beyond basic shit like celebrities and gossip is a plus.
>perfect day
Early morning exercise together. Day trip exploring the city ended with watching a movie at home.
>turn ons
being thicc, tall, family-oriented, confident and having a raspy voice. Maybe a bit of gentle femdom.
>turn offs
virtue-signalling, distant/closed personality, not wanting kids and generally being a negative person
>yourself
turbomanlet NEET
>>
>Their gender
girl (female)
>Their age
16-30
>Their height
any, if taller than 187 you better not mind a guy short than you
>Their body type
kind of thin to slightly chunky
>Their race/nationality
white/EU
>Their personality
sweet and cheery
>Their interests
nature and anything else
bike trip out in nature, picnic in the grass, camping under the stars, all that
>Turn ons
not afraid of insects, doesn't mind getting dirty
>Turn offs
smoker, heavy drinker
I'm a guy (male), 187 cm, 90 kilos, 33 years old, EU NEET, living alone, I like being out in nature alone but it would be nice to share
>>
>>39488977
>Old one's basically dead.

>>39488949
I am.
>>
>>39489065
that is, between 17-19. No bannerino
>>
>>39488880

>Their Gender
Female

>Their age
18-20

>Their height
5'-5'6

>Their body type
Slim

>Their race/nationality
Caucasian

>Their personality
Respectable, perhaps slightly aloof but genuinely courteous.

>Their interests
Piano, Classical music, Films, Going out.

Go to the beach for the day, then a concert at night, maybe hit up a bar afterward. Go home and sleep together.

>Turn ons
Girls who are submissive but not to the extent where it becomes a fucking rpg

>Turn offs
Girls who go over board with dirty talk.

>Talk a bit about yourself
18 year old male from Australia. Short 5'7. Good body, work out pretty often. First year university, casual job, play rugby and piano.
>>
File: 1503078605258.png (634KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
1503078605258.png
634KB, 497x732px
>>39488880
>Their gender
Preferably female but a cute boy is good too
>Their age
anywhere in the age range of 13 - 40
>Their height
II like all heights, from small and cute to tall and overpowering.
>Their body type
Doesn't matter as long as they're not too fat. Preferably small and cute though I suppose.
>Their race/nationality
White or Asian. Japanese would be great, Korean or Chinese would also be good.
>Their personality
Preferably a bubbly energetic personality to serve as a foil to my depressive miserable one
>Their interests
Video games, television, films
Staying in either my house or theirs, watching some TV, cuddling, kissing and maybe engaging in intercourse
>Turn ons
Attractiveness, kindness, being interested in the same things as me, intelligence
>Turn offs
Too much weight, ugly face, nasal voice
Male, Ireland, 18. I'm short, I think 5'7 or 5'8 but I haven't been properly measured. Very intelligent, but also very neurotic and as such I don't get much done with my intelligence. Might become a writer, probably not. Mainly interested in video games, I also like films and television.
>>
Text my kik I'm a girl (female) @Cynthiamoxie don't feel comfortable speaking here
>>
>>39489671
You should at least post some basic info and proof that it's your kik and not some personal army bait.
>>
>>39488880
It's fucking retarded that you made a second Ideal Partner Thread just because the other one is slow. I don't say this too often, but kys.
>>
>>39489694
I didn't do it because it was slow; I did it because I was fairly sure it was going to die looking at the post amount and page number.
>>
File: 1503091787468.jpg (148KB, 700x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1503091787468.jpg
148KB, 700x1009px
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
18-25
>Their height
slightly taller than me preferably (I'm 5'8") but can be any height
>Their body type
thin, average, or curvy. Well endowed. Pale skin.
>Their race/nationality
not black
>Their personality
Kind, compassionate, loyal, honest, caring, bubbly, straightforward, motherly, doting
>Their interests
Video games, anime, manga, some other hobbies they would be willing to introduce to me as well.
Spending a day indoors cuddling and watching movies, or perhaps having a night out on a walk and holding each others hands while its cold to warm each other up.
I'm a 25 year old asian male, Florida, loner, looking for love and to be loved. Honest and loyal, not looking for anyone with ulterior motives or has a history of cheating.
>>
>Their gender
Male
>Their age
18-25
>Their height
anything above 5'6 but below 6'1
>Their body type
Thin or average
>Their race/nationality
Not a nigger
>Their personality
funny, loyal and honest
>Their interests
playing osu with me and probably someone who knows random useless facts to surprise me with
Sitting at home locked in the bedroom all day watching movies and playing games, eating body weight in cheetos and drinking sunny D
>Turn ons
Attractiveness, being smart, good hygeine
>Turn offs
bad hygiene, ignoring me
20 something year old female, UK. I'm an annoying cunt.
>>
File: jeffrey-dahmer-26a.png (227KB, 473x341px) Image search: [Google]
jeffrey-dahmer-26a.png
227KB, 473x341px
>their gender
male
>their age
>their height
6'0
>their body type
either fit or dad-bod
>their race
white
>their personality
quiet,lonely,autistic(diagnosed),mentally disturbed
>describe a perfect day with them
doing taxidermy,dissecting animals,playing vidya,cuddling,swordfighting
>turn ons
intelligent,strong,big vintage glasses
>turn offs
chad,non-virgin
pic related
>>
>>39491046
what is your discord?

awoo
>>
>>39491128
Fairly close but not quite. What about you though?
>>
>>39491290
Didn't think anyone will reply since this guy is a sk. I'm fem and enjoy vidya and shit,not looking for an actual partner though,maybe a few chats every now and then
>>
File: thistall2.jpg (85KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
thistall2.jpg
85KB, 600x846px
>Why do men even post in these threads? Only women get replies.
Because this is a hotbed of desperation and boredom so (weak) robots and failed normies take any chance they could possibly get.

Real robots don't bother with these threads though unless they come in to joke-post, bait the failed normies by posting as a girl, or to post a highly specific fetish description.

As a reminder, if you want a submissive gf you are NOT a real robot. If you can be dominant, you can be at least a normie, you are NOT a real robot.

If you are capable of being dominant you're a failed normie at 'best'.
It's not about being a fucc boi with mommy issues, it's about having enough confidence and assertiveness to handle being dominant.That's what makes you a normie.
>>
>>39491435
I hate you Anon
Leave
>>
File: 1501603254255.png (871KB, 778x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1501603254255.png
871KB, 778x1100px
>>39491494
>Leave
How about you fuck off to /soc/ with your normalfag thread? You're the one that doesn't belong here. I'm glad you're mad, serves you right for being a thirsty fucking failed normie on MY board.
>>
>>39488880
>Female
>mine or no more than 7 years younger
>shorter or my height
>not a whale, not a skeleton
>White, because I'm white. Any nigger saying he wants a white woman will get a whale.
>personality
Don't care, just not vapid. Introverted would be great.
>interests
Anything, really. Nature is a plus.
>perfect day
No idea. Just being there together should be enough.
>turn on
For them? I don't know. But sex shouldn't be the focus anyway.
>turn offs
Other men. This one's easy.
>a bit about myself
Obviously a dude, uni student in the US. You're not getting any more than that.
>>
>>39491533
I had the same luck on soc
Nothing has changed
No one cares about me
There's dick threads everywhere
I am not a normal for wanting a girlfriend you dipshit
>>
>>39491435
>As a reminder, if you want a submissive gf you are NOT a real robot. If you can be dominant, you can be at least a normie, you are NOT a real robot.

I don't think you understand this board at all. Robots want a submissive gf because they're always being walked on so they want someone who will obey them and do all the sexual stuff they want. Nice bait though. Mademereply/10
>>
>>39491533
will you choke me like that desu?
>>
>>39491533
Not your board, go back to r/incels
>>
File: 1503748462789s.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1503748462789s.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
>>39491046
i mean i fit a lot of this but im so autistic and probs not very funny
>>
File: thistall.png (114KB, 334x578px) Image search: [Google]
thistall.png
114KB, 334x578px
>>39491566
>I had the same luck on soc
And why does that mean you get to avoid board rules?
>Nothing has changed
Why would I care.
>No one cares about me
Yeah, because you're a whiny faggot who can't even read the board rules and stick to them.
>There's dick threads everywhere
Not an argument.
>I am not a normal for wanting a girlfriend you dipshit
Yes you are, you're a failed normie shitting up my board and thirsting after catfishes like a total cuck. You can be on /r9k/ and WANT a gf, but you can't me on /r9k/ to LOOK for a gf, you /soc/nigger.

No wonder you're totally alone, faggot.

>>39491585
>will you choke me like that desu?
Maybe.

>>39491599
>Not your board, go back to r/incels
>not wanting /soc/niggers breaking the rules all over my board makes me an incel
You wish, you pathetic whiny simp.
>>
>>39491632
No rules were broken you illiterate shithead. All you dummies with your constant unoriginal whining about your pathetic selves should end it already.
>>
>>39491632
You lack empathy Anon. You like to look down on others. Absolutely disgusting and should be burned alive.
>>
File: france.jpg (38KB, 678x246px) Image search: [Google]
france.jpg
38KB, 678x246px
>>39488880
>female
>18
>5'0
>slim
>white (Italian)
>kind
>history,vidya
>playing video games and cuddling
>thic ass
>bad breath
>male canada 18
>>
>>39491632
maybe is better than nothing uwu
>>
File: 1500920176880.png (396KB, 847x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500920176880.png
396KB, 847x1200px
>>39491665
>You lack empathy Anon.
I have tons, if you could handle following the fucking board rules.

>>39491654
>No rules were broken you illiterate shithead.
Remind me again where this board is labled /soc/?
>All you dummies with your constant unoriginal whining about your pathetic selves should end it already.
Nice projection, I've not whined at all. You seem to be pretty mad there though! Maybe you should take a break, cool down for a while perhaps?
Wouldn't want my precious baby boy to get too angy-wangy now would I? I'll make you tendies later if you calm down!
>>
>>39491722
Read the rules, stupid cunt.
>>
File: one (You).jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
one (You).jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>39491722
>its an argument devolves into a contest of who's the least mad episode
>>
>>39491722
>Waaaah waaaah, stop contactfagging on my board!
>>
>>39491722
>you seem to be pretty mad
>is the angriest one here

really makes you think
>>
File: nowhereclose.gif (939KB, 540x282px) Image search: [Google]
nowhereclose.gif
939KB, 540x282px
>>39491752
>Read the rules, stupid cunt.
/r9k/ specific rule Number 3: Advice threads belong on /adv/, and "rate me," meetup, and camwhore threads on /soc/.
>meetup threads on /soc/
That includes looking for a gf to meet up with.
Begone normalfag, read the rules before you invoke them.

>>39491761
You were the one that made accusations of whining first. Stay mad and projecting kiddo.
>he thinks this is an argument
I'm just here to ruin your shitty /soc/ thread mate, get over it.

>>39491706
>maybe is better than nothing uwu
Make sure to struggle for me.

>>39491796
>>Waaaah waaaah, stop contactfagging on my board!
There's nothing wrong with expecting rules to be followed. User moderation is important.

>>39491816
>>is the angriest one here
You got any proof for that? I think someone REALLY needs a wittle break right now, okay dearie? You've been spending too much time recently getting mad at people online. Didn't you listen when I said to just ignore them? Well either way, just take a break for now and I'll let you drink some of mommie's milkies until you feel aaaall better!
>>
File: tumblr_nzgzv4q3c51r79lh2o1_1280.jpg (57KB, 750x718px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzgzv4q3c51r79lh2o1_1280.jpg
57KB, 750x718px
>>39488880

Might as well, take everything with a grain of salt since I'm a pretty young and very inexpirienced person in terms of intimate relationships. This is just for fun.

>Their gender
Female
>Their age
17-22
>Their height
175-190 cm
>Their body type
Slim with really cute face, nice skin and dark wavy-ish hair that's not ironed to death
>Their race/nationality
White I guess, since I'm from a mostly white country that's just a personal preference that I have and it's also the most likely.
>Their personality
Honest, kind. The type of kindness where you can see it in her eyes and you can sense it as soon as you meet her. Funny as well. Libretarian (i know this is kinda dumb but i felt like i should put it somewhere)
>Their interests
Fashion, music, reading articles about interesting things and current events. Reading books. Outdoorsy.
No idea what to type here. A perfect morning is a bit easier to imagine. Maybe waking up together, sharing a spliff and a cup of coffee, talking.
>Turn ons
dunno
>Turn offs
dunno
20 y/o male Croatian college student.

thats all thanks
>>
>>39488880
female*
18-21
5'0-5'9
Anything but fat or skinny. My taste is quite wide but no extremes. Skinny or fat.
Any race
Somewhat submissive personality. She laughs at my jokes and loves me. Someone that can also just be my friend and fun to be around
Don't mind their interest
Perfect day with them is going hiking and then camping out somewhere while we just talk have fun and watch the sun go down
I don't mind their turn ons or offs as long as they're not too bad such as scat or something.
I'm a 19-year-old male from Britain.
>>
File: IMG_7363.jpg (102KB, 797x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7363.jpg
102KB, 797x563px
>Their gender
F
>Their age
18-24
>Their height
Doesn't matter, anything from like 5' to 6' is fine
>Their body type
T H I C C
>Their race/nationality
White, closer to Canada the better
>Their personality
Easygoing, nice, good sense of humour, mostly sane, down with the bantz and maymays, doesn't take things really personally
>Their interests
Anything indoorsy
Anything indoorsy
>Turn ons
Seeming interested in talking to me
>Turn offs
Smoking, drinking, drugs, tattoos, weird piercings, SJW silliness, nonvirginity
24/M/Canada
Thicc boi
Neckbear tamer
Nintendrone
Own around 3000 CDs

Discord: Moi#1009
>>
File: 1492745843183.jpg (783KB, 1420x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1492745843183.jpg
783KB, 1420x2000px
>>39488880
>>Their gender
Female
>>Their age
20-30
>>Their height
5'9 or up
>>Their body type
fit or slim.
>>Their race/nationality
White or Latino
>>Their personality
Bossy, Dominant, Smart, independent
>>Their interests
Working, Drinking, Jogging, etc. (I'll pick up their interest either way)
>>Describe a perfect day with them
Sitting at home drinking watching a movie, for her to unwind, me too just wind up knocked out for the day.
>>Turn ons
up to her
>>Turn offs
up to her.
>>Talk a bit about yourself (gender, location, age etc..)
Submissive nutcase that just want's to be useful to someone.
also I can't live without someone telling me what to do.
>>
>>39491865
i'll struggle only if you peg me in the ass at the same time uwu
>>
File: es.png (236KB, 413x413px) Image search: [Google]
es.png
236KB, 413x413px
>Their gender
Female (female)
>Their age
20's
>Their height
I'm 6 ft 3 so shorter than me
>Their body type
Not too fat, not too skinny
>Their race/nationality
White preferably
>Their personality
Shy, creative, cute, not high maintenance, loyal
>Their interests
Anything really as long as it's not hideous normie culture stuff like the Kardashians, celeb news in general, stuff like that. Must like music.
We lay around in bed cuddling together until noon, then we make food and lay in bed some more watching TV. Then we head out for a meal, see a movie/ a band and walk home together under the stars.
>Turn ons
Being vegan, glasses, redheads, pale skin, freckles
>Turn offs
Someone who drinks a lot, someone who smokes, dresses slutty, isn't feminine, lies a lot even about trivial stuff, never shuts up about sex.
27, UK, White, 6ft 3, skeleton, blonde hair, blue eyes.
>>
File: 1469830009819.png (66KB, 309x467px) Image search: [Google]
1469830009819.png
66KB, 309x467px
>>39492047
>i'll struggle only if you peg me in the ass at the same time uwu
Deal, I'm coming over.
>>
>>39491435
I got a reply in the first and only thread I ever posted in.

Im a guy btw
>>
>Their gender
female
>Their age
18-26
>Their height
150-200cm
>Their body type
not fat
>Their race/nationality
not black
>Their personality
not extroverted
>Their interests
anything
dunno
>Turn ons
dunno
>Turn offs
dunno
26, male
>>
File: original.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>39492068
I'll light some candles too~
>>
File: zdfsdfg.png (131KB, 1158x837px) Image search: [Google]
zdfsdfg.png
131KB, 1158x837px
>>39491865
>You were the one that made accusations of whining first.

Except I wasn't. I was just pointing out your shitty tactic. Anon's accusations were true as well
>>
>>39491865
>Literally responding to several replies to prove how NOT mad you are

Look in the mirror holy fuck
>>
File: auitsm.jpg (16KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
auitsm.jpg
16KB, 403x433px
>>39492652
>Replying to an hour old post because you're so buttblasted.
Pic related, it's you crying from all your butthurt.
>>
File: 1501694002324.gif (797KB, 844x475px) Image search: [Google]
1501694002324.gif
797KB, 844x475px
>>39488880
>Real life IRL female girl with a vagina.
>Age is close
>Ridiculously tall.
>Anorexic
>Borderline albino
>N/A
>Any hobby as long as it's patrician.
>24 hours inside of a freshly gutted horse.
>Going barefoot whenever possible, chewing fingernails, confident movement, fancy hats and dresses
>Tattoos, obviously dyed blond hair, moles, noticeable makeup, tied back hair, uses social media at all, not a virgin, piercings, sweatpants, nail polish, has ever talked to another human being before, has friends, capable of pooping, annoying voice
I have never called someone by their real name.
>>
>>39488880
Copied directly from the other thread cause I've just posted there.

>Their gender
Female.
>Their age
Around my age, so about 18 or 19.
>Their height
Don't really care.
>Their body type
Fit.
>Their race/nationality
I prefer asian, but anything will do.
>Their personality
Caring, intelligent and maybe a little weird.
>Their interests
Don't really care, though I find it really attractive when someone talks passionately about their interests
Probably a day in the city and spending the night walking and talking someplace quiet and safe.
>Turn ons
Mentioned in interests. Also good clothing.
>Turn offs
Being too attached and drug use.
>Talk a bit about yourself (gender,location,age etc...)
Male, 18, living in Australia and studying in uni. I just want to live a comfy lifestyle.
>>
>>39493046
One addendum, they need to be genuinely be interested in me and not just going after my looks, social status and imaginary wealth like all the other ones.
>>
>>39491865
yay! mommy's milkies! i love you mommy!
>>
>>39488880
>Gender
Female

>Age
18 - 22

>Height
Between 5'2" and 5'8", I'm not very picky here

>Body Type
Slender, but not bulimia thin. Just looks like they take care of themselves.

>Race/ Nationality
A girl with white features. Doesn't neccessarily have to be white, but, assuming she is Hispanic or Asian, must have the features of a white girls. Lightish skin, with a bit of a tan, and mostly facial features of whites.

>Personality
Fun loving, joking, but NOT super energetic or fast-talking. Someone willing to go places with me, but not someone who is constantly bouncing off the walls with enthusiasm.

>Their interests
Older music (60s, 70s, 80s), History, nature/ hiking, but nothing nerdy. Yes, I know this is r9k, but I want a girlfriend who doesn't remind me of robots or le redditors.

>Perfect day
Taking her to lunch somewhere semi-casual/ semi-formal, like a Macaroni Grill. Going on a short hike (don't wanna get super sweaty and gross in front of a girl), and then head home to sit by a fire pit, enjoy each other's company, and maybe finish off the night with a movie.

>Turn Ons
Smiling, generally being in a good mood. Geniunely laughing at a joke I tell, not forcing a chuckle to make me feel good.

>Turn Offs
Talking loud. Acting spastic. Arguing (I'm not against debate and discussion, but I've met several girls who enjoyed arguing for the sake of conflict)

>Me
Male, 21. San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, CA. I love history and will often seek out old lost or abandoned mines off the beaten path. This is my favorite hobby, and forces me out of my confort zone by ignoring the fact that there are no trails, and forces me to understand terrain and how to map my location without electronic devices. Since I started doing this 4 years ago, I haven't found anything I enjoy doing more.
>>
>>39488880
>Gender
Girl (girl)
>Age
18-30
>Height
I don't care
>Body type
Not obese. Takes care of self by cleaning. No really bad physical deformities
>Race/nationality
I don't care
>Personality
Someone who can understand me. Someone who's smart. Someone who's motherly. Someone who's fierce and confident.
>Interests
Books, children, some passion that's unique to them
I'm doing my stuff all day and she's doing hers. We meet up to eat and talk to each other about our passions or whatever topic. We give advice and help each other and learn more together. Then we cuddle and just look at each other to destress.
>Turn ons
Smart, kind, nurturing
>Turn offs
Vapid, insecure, vain, stupid
No thanks
>>
File: 1493920030653.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1493920030653.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>39491046
I'm not looking for a partner, but a friend to play osu with would be tight
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.