[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEETS UNEQUIVOCALLY BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 38

File: Le4Q8Dq.jpg (32KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Le4Q8Dq.jpg
32KB, 615x409px
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?
http://welfarecutscountdown.com/
>>
>living in clapistan

howling
>>
What is the reason that welfare cuts will go into effect on that date?

This seems to focus on food stamps and government subsidized housing. Aren't most of the NEETs here abusers of social security disability and not those programs?
>>
File: 1504292348681.jpg (116KB, 1003x800px) Image search: [Google]
1504292348681.jpg
116KB, 1003x800px
HYPE

how to make posts original: haha le meme
>>
File: 1473714931450.png (12KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1473714931450.png
12KB, 420x420px
>>39461900
>tfw Canadian
lmao keep the Autismbux coming
>>
File: 1497050509734.jpg (108KB, 601x597px) Image search: [Google]
1497050509734.jpg
108KB, 601x597px
WHAT THE FUCK

/pol/ TOLD ME THAT TRUMP WAS ONLY GOING TO CUT WELFARE FOR NIGGERS AND SPICS

THIS ISN'T FUCKING FAIR, I EVEN WORE A MAGA HAT IN PUBLIC A FEW TIMES TO SHOW MY SUPPORT
>>
>-25% ebt
What the FUCK, its already fucking hard enough to survive on this shit already.
He will give Trillions to military though without blinking an eye
>>
File: Pence lurking.jpg (269KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
Pence lurking.jpg
269KB, 945x945px
>>39461900
Good. Fuck NEETs. Filthy parasites.
>>
>>39462121
Forever neet here that only gets ebt, and runs out early each month since they LAST cut it.
>average pay in murika 5 grand a month
>le 740 plus less than two hundred ebt plenty enough XD
>due to outsourcing and automation maybe we should LOWER IT EVEN MORE

And there's no free healthcare to boot, for disabled people. Murika is intent on making itself as bad as any second world country for the non-jewish.
>>
>>39461900
Fuck there go my autismbux.
>>
Keep those autismbux comin boys
>>
>>39462550
What is the reason that you don't get a job?
>>
This is almost as good as Lukashenko's "Social parasite" tax. Punish those leeches
>>
Time to put on your mccuck hats neets. Mr sheklstein wouldnt let you slide by for long! He needs his 8th virgin ship!
>>
>>39462651
>asking this question
GET OUT OUT OUT

Because I'm nearly 30, have never worked, and no one would want to hire me even if I had, because people are expendable in this day and age. I could write a book on as to why I can't, but I'm not going to. I could bitch about minimum wage not being livable all the way up to not everyone having the personality for secondary education, but there's no point because you'd just make excuses and insinuate that I'm the one making excuses.
>>
>>39462550
>waaaaaahhhhhh I can't survive on nearly $1,000 per month that's completely free when I don't have to pay any taxes and no responsibilities, I should get as much as the average wage

fuck yourself
>>
>>39462708
Why didn't you start working at some point before age thirty?
>>
>>39462708
fuck off berniefag. people like you should be forced into indentured servitude for that 700 dollars you get a month
>>
>>39462716
>reading comprehension
I don't get that much aside, and they'll be possibly taking twenty five percent of what I DO get aside, average rent in alot of areas is like a grand a month. Your rent should be no higher than about 40 percent of your income, so who gets 400 dollar rent even? Finding rent that low is a bitch. If I eve ever get on those ''''free'''' checks I'd live in a van, then get booted off of the checks for not having a place to actually live, most likely.
>>
File: HRmQ9FT.jpg (89KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
HRmQ9FT.jpg
89KB, 644x781px
>>39462320
Literally crying here too.

Is it too late to cancel my trump vote? I made a mistake and I'm nature enough to admit it.
>>
>>39462743
>voting
>ever
If you hate normies why would you even be pro democracy? Basic math and egotism of being self absorbed enough to vote notwithstanding.
>>39462735
No one hired me when I was a teen, and past that you're raised to be lazy, and past that I didn't finish my secondary ed. How could you wait until you're in your twenties to get your first job, with more than HS education, and be okay with working jobs that middle school dropout boomers are working alongside you? That's moot point though, the motive to get a job is, because they don't hire anyway. It's easier to get into harvard, because you're paying them, than it is to get into mcdonalds this day and age.
>>
>>39462767
Why should you get to rent your own place? Why shouldn't you live in a homeless shelter or a tenement hall?
>>
File: dayinlife.jpg (336KB, 1007x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dayinlife.jpg
336KB, 1007x1200px
>voting against your own protections and interests

why are trumpfags so dumb.

also the biggest recipients of welfare are whites actually
>>
>>39462793
>"and I'm mature enough to admit it"
>"Mature"
Lol no Anon. You're a parasite.
>>
>>39462320
>unironically believed whites would get an exception
You shouldve expected it considering NEETs are no different than niggers and spics.
>>
>>39462804
>How could you wait until you're in your twenties to get your first job, with more than HS education, and be okay with working jobs that middle school dropout boomers are working alongside you? That's moot point though, the motive to get a job is, because they don't hire anyway. It's easier to get into harvard, because you're paying them, than it is to get into mcdonalds this day and age.

This is so stupid it's embarrassing to read. I can't imagine what it's like to write something like that.

You don't want to work because you feel like the job's you're qualified for are beneath your dignity. You justify this by utterly deluding yourself about the state of the world.

Does it ever occur to you that some of the people receiving food stamps DO work and still need food stamps because they are trying to support children on their own? Do you ever feel bad at all about taking advantage of social programs and giving them a bad reputation when you only need them because you don't want to do something that you consider to be beneath your dignity?
>>
>>39462827
>not wanting to live in an Ancap society
>>
>>39462793
>>39462320
>yeah deport those filthy mexicans, they do nothing but drain the economy, we can't support these leeches
>what do you mean the government won't give me anymore free money? REEEEEEEEE
>>
>get a job

says the person who probably has rich parents and was able to go to college
>>
File: Jack Nicholson Shining.jpg (34KB, 645x492px) Image search: [Google]
Jack Nicholson Shining.jpg
34KB, 645x492px
>>39462827
>majority of the population receives a plurality of the benefits

That's the way it should be, you fucking nigger. The problem is, minorities receive a disproportionate amount of welfare.
>>
>people that don't have disabilities don't work and expect munnie

literally lmaoing
>>
>hurr durr not working is bad
>having a system to get people to live without working is a bad thing
>robots r steelin r jobs
>not realizing that ideally robots would do all the work for us and we'd live in a society of absolute free time and no one would starve
Why are normies so dumb? What's the point in "working ot make things better" if things never get better because everyone hates fully automated post scarcity anarcho-communism?
>>
Must be a jungle based on the number of plants in here
>>
>>39462909

what about old white fucks? they get like 1200 for just being old useless fucks while I'm legitimately disabled and only get less than half of that.
>>
>>39462793
>>this will piss off the politically correct XDDDD
I can't believe people are retarded enought to think that accepting right winger bullshit is a good thing for the youth; it never is. Also, it wasn't up to you, they swing left and right to make everyone pissed at the each other rather than be pissed off at the rigged game itself.
>>39462809
>homeless shelter
I-it's just mouthwash on my breath
>>NO ENTRY
Fuck you. All you'd get from a shelter is robbed and headlice, best case scenario. Idiot. Go out into the real world and realize why the homeless don't go to those places. AND they kick you out at the end of the day. WHy would you want to just sit around outside? Morons I swear. And the shelters make you pay too, so the actual homeless can't always even go there if they wanted.

>>39462864
>can't imagine what it's like to write
Because you lack empathy you are not the type of person to even think about people that are disabled. Fuck off or get self aware.

And yet you say I'm the one that is deluded. Not everyone can buck up fucker. Not everyone is motivated by their pride either. Some people don't believe in choice and don't even have any pride.

And I resent the fact that BIll ruined the welfare by making people get EBT that do work. He cut people's checks in half, the amount that got on the bux, then just more and more got on shit like ebt because they refuse to raise the wages to make the country livable again the way it was back in the 70s, as it has only had it's standard of living fall since then. You duped son of a bitch.
>>
>>39462827
>you should be happy the government restricts freedom if it's benefiting you
I'd rather eat poisonous meds than enable that kind of world
>>
>>39461900
>All these cuts
>Not just forcing corporations to make it so no employee they hire qualifies for benefits

Hmmm
>>
>>39462804
So youre too prideful to work and believe its below you. You feel you deserve welfare for being a lazy shit.

Im usually cordial but im glad youre getting fucked in the ass because now youll have to work or suffer more.

I feel bad for the people that DO work and still need government assistance because their lives got harder because of shitty leeches like you
>>
>>39462936
Because they actually put into the system their whole lives so they won't have to work until they die. They get to retire. That's how it works. And is your disability legitimate or just "durr I have anxiety"?
>>
>>39462938
Glad you can come out and admit it. You have no pride. You have no desire to achieve anything in life. You're too craven to even acknowledge that you have some responsibility for your wretched condition. You don't care at all about people who are working as hard as they can and still need the benefits that you're happy to exploit. You have the gall to be outraged about something that's given to you for free because you want more of it.

You're a moron and I have no more time for you.
>>
>>39462975
It's not about pride it's about what's fair. You don't get okay with sitting there your whole life wanting freedom and money, all to at the end of the day be forced to do the job of a monkey. That's why people hate communists, and ironically why people become them too. The unfair wages are too low, and on the non-commie side you want a better job, but the capitalists have corrupted it to the point that you must put yourself into debt by going to school if you want a better position, not that you'd get paid more when you have to pay that shit back anyway. It's a rigged system and it's about fairness, self worth not pride.
>>
>>39462976

Old people are still capable of working if I am. It's a legitimate disability, had it since birth.
>>
>>39463000
You don't belong on the r9k and you shouldn't have even posted to begin with mister Last Word.

Fuck you you Rocky watching egotistical piece of shit. Next time you go the distance go someplace else.
>>
>>39463022
Well what is it you sperglord?
>>
File: AmericanPepe.jpg (9KB, 325x155px) Image search: [Google]
AmericanPepe.jpg
9KB, 325x155px
Go back to /pol/ Libtard
>>
>>39463038
Not him but what makes an old person that is retired unable to not werk? Aside form being entitled.
>>
>>39463022
>Old people are still capable of working if I am.

Old people can actually choose to continue working if they want to. On rare occasions they're forced out. Most choose to retire after busting their ass for 35+ years in the work force. Those type of people actually deserve benefits. LaTonka Jackson and her 6 kids, all with different fathers that walked out on her, don't deserve shit.
>>
>>39463016
Here's the fundamental disconnect that you're suffering: you're reduced to doing the job of a monkey because you're stupid and unskilled, not because the system is rigged against you. The fact that you have to option of checking out and doing jack shit with your life is proof that the system if being far more generous with you than it should.
>>
File: 1499987676367.jpg (172KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499987676367.jpg
172KB, 1920x1080px
bawww poor NEETs not gonna live the "lavish" life because of big bad Twump

suck it parasites

And just to piss off NEET's even further, I'm gonna donate my wageslave bucks to a worthy cause. Nothing pisses off a NEET more than giving money to people who actually need it.
>>
>>39461900
I don't live in a third world country like the United States of amerikkka so I'm good.
>>
>>39462975

I don't work because I'm autistic. Autistic people are fired for lack of social skills anyways.
>>
>>39461900
I can't tell, is this website for or against these cuts?
>>
>>39463070
>Autistic people are fired for lack of social skills anyways.

If you get fired because of your disability, you can sue the fuck out of them.
>>
>>39463016
People mostly became communists because they worked 60hour weeks in the ruhr mining coal desu. Not toooooo sure what their stance was on funding manchildrens vidya expenditures
>>
>>39463033
It's like watching someone give a kid a free ice cream cone and he throws a fit because it's only a single scoop and not a fucking pint of ice cream.
>>
>>39463063
If neurotypicals fire autistics for not having social skills I don't care about leeching off them.
>>
>>39463070
How would you know? Have you ever had a job? Or have you conveniently told yourself that you needn't even bother trying?
>>
>>39463070
>Autistic people are fired for lack of social skills anyways.

Many jobs don't require social skills; ones where you work remotely and just interact with people through a ticketing system for example.

Autistic people are preferred for these types of jobs, because they can fixate on a project, and get it finished quickly.
>>
>>39463033
>dont belong
Dude shut the fuck up. There is no "belonging" here you self righteous spoiled faggot. You want shit, piggy backing off the work of everyone else, for free with 0 effort and will come up with every excuse in the book to get it.
You sit here badly justifying why you deserve free shit and why everyone else should work to pay you to sit around and do nothing.

Please die out.
>>
File: 498.png (604KB, 906x799px) Image search: [Google]
498.png
604KB, 906x799px
>>39462320
>>39462793
Hi, CTR.
Why do you faggots complain every time this good goy Trump does something right?
>>
>>39463063
You are honestly retarded if you're going to donate money just to try and piss off some people on the internet you never met. Might as well spend it on yourself.

Coming from another wagie.
>>
>>39463084
No you can't. They just make stuff up like you're not a good fit for the job. If you admit you have autism you aren't hired to begin with.
>>
>>39463119
And you know this from what experience exactly?

I'll give you this: You're an endless wellspring of excuses about why you aren't responsible for anything.
>>
>>39463092
From reading statistics about autism and reading many stories of autistic adults who got fired over and over again. I also don't pass as neurotypical so I can't make it. I don't have the energy to have a full time job and try to act neurotypical at the same time
>>
>>39463154
Ok so I'm correct. You've never actually made any effort whatsoever.
>>
>>39463070
Tons of jobs dont require social skills especially night shifts, just do what you job entails and go home. You told yourself this bullshit to excuse your leeching.

If you get fired over a disability you can sue because its work force discrimination.

Not that youd know considering youve never worked.
>>
>>39463154
>I'm just too lazy to get a job, so why shouldn't I get free money?
>>
>>39461900
Implying that im on welfare.
Wew lad try again.
>>
>>39463162
I'm aware of things as an autist and how discriminatory society is towards us. I was bullied every single day for years.
>>
>>39463119
>doesn't understand how wrongful termination suits work
http://employment.findlaw.com/losing-a-job/wrongful-termination.html
An employer just can't make shit up and get away with it unless your coworkers are also in on it/hated you and wanted you gone anyway. People get asked questions. Documentation is required.
Get a job.
>>
>>39463178
Everyone was bullied you faggotyohee not special. Especially not entitled to money because of it.
>>
>>39463059
>a HS graduate should work min wage because he's/she's not smart enough to do anything else
No, outsourcing and automation fucked me. The man that is getting rich as I get more poor is to blame, and because of the all seeing eye we can't even rise up. You're the one that doesn't get that jobs went away, and to fix it they put it on my ass to become better than anyone that came before me, but not just smarter, but more temperate too. You can only take so much. It takes tens of thousands of years for humans to evolve and I wasn't trained to be so temperate, to abstain from fun more and more as time goes on. It's supposed to be the other way around, you get more as time goes on. It was like that for the boomers. They got more, and I get less. And due to the outsourcing and automation those families that became rich back then are still getting more rich, that is why I'm fucked. But no, it's so fixed because a new job is made, so that I may please the colleges that price gouge tuition too.

>>39463098
Neither of my parents even own cars, I'm not spoiled. I walk everywhere and am not even worth but around two hundred a month, most of which goes into food. My internet is only ten dollars a month. People devoid of empathy never tasted the sour and it is you that are spoiled.
>>39463088
They did it for equality and to oppose the rich.
>>39463089
Here's your (You).
>>
>>39463184
What would stop an employer from doing this? They own the company so they can do whatever they want.
>>
>>39463178
Why don't you write up a list of all of the grievances that you have against society and we can all pay you reparations?
>>
>>39463178
don't worry anon I still think you deserve your autism bucks. this thread is just full of ass blasted normies that are pissed because they are forced to work.
>>
>>39462320
>fucking welfare leech voting for trump
dude you should've went bernie because trump is a hardcore small government guy. If he does what i think hes going to do, social security and medicare benefits are next. Amerineets need to find a job, look in construction sites or construction trades since he'll most likely put in a trillion dollars into infastructure
>>
>>39463209
>No, outsourcing and automation fucked me. The man that is getting rich as I get more poor is to blame, and because of the all seeing eye we can't even rise up. You're the one that doesn't get that jobs went away, and to fix it they put it on my ass to become better than anyone that came before me, but not just smarter, but more temperate too. You can only take so much. It takes tens of thousands of years for humans to evolve and I wasn't trained to be so temperate, to abstain from fun more and more as time goes on. It's supposed to be the other way around, you get more as time goes on. It was like that for the boomers. They got more, and I get less. And due to the outsourcing and automation those families that became rich back then are still getting more rich, that is why I'm fucked. But no, it's so fixed because a new job is made, so that I may please the colleges that price gouge tuition too.

So why are the vast majority of high school graduates able to hold down jobs while you're too special to even apply for one?
>>
>>39462326
And reduse taxes on his rich pals.
>>
File: Winnie the Pooh reading.jpg (13KB, 613x533px) Image search: [Google]
Winnie the Pooh reading.jpg
13KB, 613x533px
>>39463210
>They own the company so they can do whatever they want.
No, they can't. Because there are laws against it. There are safeguards for autists like you. You have absolutely zero excuse not to get a job.
>>
>>39463232
>wimpy beta autists
>construction workers or trades
Idiocy they/we can't do that shit. We need our factory jobs back where you sit on your ass and press a button. They took lots of autist jobs like that away.
>>
>>39463232
>Trump
>Infrastructure
Lol no
>>
>>39463234
Someone has to be the worst out of the bunch. You are a fool if you think that literally everyone can make it. Some are supposed to be on checks, and the number should be rising not lowering.

They don't hire also, asshole. They hire the best. It's competitive.
>>
>>39463262
Have you seen some of the people that work in construction? Fatasses and skeletons are in abundance. If you know how to work a machine, you're good.
>>
>>39462326
>He will give Trillions to military though without blinking an eye
he cut back on military spending by not buying a 4 billion dollar jet
>>
File: 1427817461278.png (368KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1427817461278.png
368KB, 612x612px
>>39462320
Why don't you just get a job you stupid fucking NEET? "Be yourself" honestly isn't just a meme, you can do that and easily get a girlfriend and enjoy your job. Why aren't you making white children? This shit is fucking EASY man. If you don't get it you're a retarded degenerate.
>>
File: 46d.jpg (35KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
46d.jpg
35KB, 800x450px
>Trump's gonna cut tons of new section 8 vouchers
>just received mine in June

talk about cutting it close lads
>>
>>39463246
Not him but another autismal anon.
>be me
>need entry level rere job
>equal opportunity job
>no experience required
>>resume goes here
It's FUCKED unless they pick you at random
>>
>>39463280
The unemployment rate for people with a high school diploma is 7.7%. Are you worse than 92% of people with only a high school diploma?
>>
>>39463246
Implying they can't just say they fired the autistic for not being competent. Normies get weirded out by autists. Of course they won't admit the reason they fired the autist is because they are autistic
>>
>>39463241
reducing taxes on everyone is not a bad idea if in fact there's incentive there for companies to hire domestic and not outsource which he's created via his crackdown on H1b visas and illegal immigrants and making it harder for companies to use outsourcing
>>
>>39463310
The unemployment rate for autists is 85%
>>
>>39463262
automation is happening whether you like it or not, that's not anyone's fault. Also construction doesn't require much handiwork since a lot of it is done with machines
>>39463275
trump has promised to put money into infrastructure by utilizing the money wasted by illegal immigrants and the deficit from trade deals world wide and the fact that we are basically running NATO singlehandedly. Please come to me with arguments
>>
>>39463281
We're the type of people that get eaten by lathes. You just don't get it. Some people suck because of spatial reasoning issues mixed with ADD, that contributed to us failing so hard in life to the point that we are disturbed into acting autismal. And those fatasses have resumes that we don't.
>>39463310
>is the r9k the one percent
Yes. Yes we are asshole. Our of the morons and niggers out of that eight percent, some of them had to be autismal.

Me personally, seeing as how you like statistics. In murika about 50 percent do better than their parents did. Seeing as to how my parents have been disabled for years, none own cars nor have friends, what is it that makes you think I'm not the 50 percent that do no better? Neither of them have worked since the 90s, and I'm the 50 that does no better.
>>
>>39463201
Autists are bullied a lot more than normies
>>
>>39463375
Rather than being bullied more often, Autists misconstrue normal human interaction as bullying them.
>>
>>39463344
Honestly they should just be more social. That's the main way to get a job, do autists not understand that? Quit being a liberal.
>>
>>39463400
That's gaslighting
>>
>>39463436

"Gaslighting" and "Gangstalking" don't exist. They are created by a weak mind to justify failure.

The problems aren't coming from other people; they are coming from inside your own head.
>>
>>39463429
If I'm social 40 hours a week I'll burn out and collapse.
>>
>>39463477
Work your way up. Build it up the way you would train a muscle, or your mind.
>>
>>39463477
Then you're a fucking work-shy degenerate that needs purged
>>
>>39463477
So do it for 20 while you learn social skills? How would actively avoiding socializing be a good thing?
If you collapsed what difference would it make? You already contribute nothing
>>
>>39463358
My objection is actually very simple: it's not to your autism, or the poverty that you're born into, or anything else like that.

It's towards your fatalism which is really just a way of justifying your laziness. I don't doubt that the deck is stacked against certain people, maybe you're one of them. I am not suffering under any illusions that the United States is a perfect meritocracy.

I only get frustrated at your rank intellectual dishonesty. You have no end to excuses about why you don't have to try and no end to the reasons to why seemingly nothing is your fault. You're sort of the intellectual inverse of a wealthy person who is able to see how hard they worked but who is totally blind to all of the privilege that they were born into. You're very aware of how bad your luck has been, but you refuse to acknowledge that you also have a role in your own life.

The thing that makes this particularly repulsive to me and I think to so many others as well is that on top of all of this is that you're also openly suffering from delusions of entitlement. People look at you and can't wait to see welfare slashed. That's a pity because some people who need welfare aren't delusional man children who come up with excuse after excuse about why there's no point in working. Many of them do have jobs. Many of them support children. Many of them are physically crippled, mentally retarded, etc. People like you are the perfect avatar for waste and abuse that opponents of welfare can point to. You're like a modern equivalent of Reagan's welfare queen. Someone who won't even try to work and get's angry that they aren't getting enough for free.
>>
File: 1502322604707.jpg (77KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1502322604707.jpg
77KB, 409x409px
>>39461900
>not leeching off of your parents
Kek, stay assblasted wagecuck
>>
File: 1487119017833.png (16KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487119017833.png
16KB, 640x480px
poor as dirt NEET fag here
this is going to really hurt, my family depends on food stamps and local food charities to survive. when my dad stops working again (as he only works one season out of the year) we're going to really feel this.

>why don't you get a job then
i won't mince words here, because i'm a fucking loser and my life is a mess, that's why. i'm missing several of the prerequisites to get a job, including work history, an ID, a car and the ability to drive.

this cut is going to make the job situation even more desperate for a lot of people who need assistance to make it. it's going to be real ugly.
>>
>>39462565
Wouldn't this exclude a debilitating condition like that?
>>
>>39463595
It's not a physical disability; you'll be required to work.
>>
>>39463529

The mentally retarded have a higher employment rate than people with autism. Autism is a very severe disability and you're underestimating how difficult it is to have it.
>>
>>39463616
That's fucked. What job can an autismo work without fucking up?
>>
>>39463505
I would have no issue with working if I could just be silent the whole time, never socialize or have to look people in the eye.
>>
>>39463618
We can go in circles all night about why there's no hope for you. Really though the point is moot. You openly acknowledge that you won't even try to find work. The unemployment rate for autists isn't 100%. Obviously it's possible. Possibility isn't the problem. Your will is the problem.

To be quite honest though I think the autism thing is a bit of a red herring. I think you already betrayed your true situation earlier. You openly stated that you felt like the jobs that you could get were beneath you.
>>
>>39463522
Because it would make my life worse. I tried learning social skills before. People still saw me as a weirdo who couldn't pass as NT.
>>
>>39463665
That's part of his autism and why it's so disabling. You will never understand.
>>
File: 1491106916378.gif (990KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491106916378.gif
990KB, 300x225px
>tfw get about 1000EUR a month because Asperger's and depression
Being a robot in Trumpistan must be awful.
>>
>>39463347
>trump has promised to put money into infrastructure by utilizing the money wasted by illegal immigrants and the deficit from trade deals world wide
>running NATO singlehandedly.
Spoiler alert: You are not going to get a trillion dollar infrastructure bill.
>>
>>39463681
Oh I'm sure, it's a perfect catch 22 that permanently absolves him of all personal responsibility.

But as I said, the unemployment rate for people with autism isn't 100%. Plenty of people manage it somehow.
>>
>>39463714
That's cool and all but you're ignoring everyone who isn't part of your invisible percentage.
>>
>>39463529
>choice exists and you can just le try and be just as good as the A students when you were the D
NO
>dishonesty
I'm not lying you just don't understand that not everyone is you. Some think and behave differently. And I mentioned in my first post in this thread that I'd be accused of excuses as people throw excuses at me. Such ridiculousness. I'm not the one well enough to write a book as I said in that post about excuses. The word excuse should be erased from dictionaries because it's a spook or whatever. Logically it makes no sense to throw around that word, it'd make more sense to throw objects at people you don't like until they died rather than lie to yourself about them being different than you. Trying to gaslight, as that namefag said, is what the word excuse is for. Meant to make you hate yourself until you enjoy being a bitch, of which is meant to keep happy your master and you're either a duped bitch yourself or a master.
>man children
>even using that as an insult
Whatever I'm so done responding to this trash-logic. Actual children should work and that's one of the reasons people aren't conditioned to work as adults.

Go work or something.
>>
>>39463529
If you can hold down a job and socialize you don't need welfare as much as the autist who can't socialize or hold down a job. There's no point to welfare if it's just going to go to the people who can work.
>>
>>39463714
85% can't manage it.
>>
>>39463752
What effort have you ever made to be part of the 15% that can?
>>
>>39462550
Go fuck yourself. Im disabled as all fuck but they won't give me disability. Fuck you crying about your 700

Holy fuck if I had $500 I'd be fucking set.
But no I have fucking nothing and I'm to fucked up to work and I feel too much guilt by putting other people's lives at risk by trying to work. Fuck you and fuck ssa too
>>
>>39463758
>can't prove him wrong
>better throw an ad hominem
>>
>>39463777
Do you know what argument ad hominem consists of?
>>
>>39463793
I do but you clearly don't.
>>
wtf I love drumpft now
>>
>>39463799
Ok... well let's just rephrase the question in an impersonal manner if you think something about the original phrasing was misleading.

Do you think that the factors separating the employed autists from the unemployed autists are all entirely out of the control of the people in question?
>>
Tbh it makes sense for people on the low functioning end of the autism spectrum not to work, probably.
When 1 in 50 kids are diagnosed as on the spectrum and the dsmv conflates rain man with your average robot who has no social ability because he spent his teen years on 4chan is when things get fucked up
>>
>>39463752
See i keep looking for sources but this 85% has never shown up. Im seeing ranges and studies between 66% to 77% but nowhere near 85%. Can i see your source because Google's not helping.
>>
File: 1504224028465.jpg (228KB, 527x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504224028465.jpg
228KB, 527x600px
Why hate on us NEETs though? I'd be happy for anyone who beats the system, even if I was a wage slave. You guys kinda seem like crabs in the bucket trying to justify your own suffering by putting us down.
>>
>>39463768
Reading comprehension. I implied that I only get le ebt, and no 700ish check. If I'd had only 500 I'd be set too, provided that they didn't boot me off of it for living in some rundown car I got off of craigslist.

But yeah, I'm that poster and implied that "only gets ebt" as it is hard to get anything else.
>>
>>39463853
Having no social skills is an employment death sentence
>>
>>39463844
Anon your implication is still the same, just dressed differently. You're assuming that one autistic person = all autistic people and that if one can do it so can all of them. It's a SPECTRUM disorder, meaning it varies wildly from person to person. There's a saying: "If you've met one person with autism, you've met one person."
Just like anything, the individual holds their own leash to walk themselves, but that doesn't mean people are capable to realizing that, much less decide where to walk.
>>
>>39463861
I think his 85% is more or less accurate. The stuff I found varied as well but was pretty close to that.

I think though that the more salient point is what I was getting at earlier: that plenty of people still make it. People with autism are hardly the only people who are severely disadvanted.

I think that social programs should support people who are at a systemic disadvantage, but it shouldn't fund them in perpetuity if they're unwilling to do anything on their end.
>>
>>39463913
Can you just answer the question? Do these people have any control over how their lives turn out or do they not?
>>
>>39463887
You can't live off $500 a month. Also ABA therapy for autism is 50k a year and I can't afford that. I use all my SSI and money from parents for autism therapy. I never got treated for autism as a kid so my only hope is to treat the autism now so my life isn't hopeless.
>>
>>39463879
Youre not beating the system, youre leeches who freak out once their free nigger money runs dry.
>>
>>39461900
Luckily I live entirely off my mother and not off of welfare.
>>
>>39463929
I've already answered you.
You are a fucking idiot, you know that?
>>
>>39463929
Not him but look up the words gifted, talented, privileged, etc, and then ponder about them.

There is no such thing as choice, only nature and nurture. You get raised once against your will, and you don't choose your genes. Some are lucky.

They can't admit to being lucky because part of the lucky one's drive is egotism.
>>
>>39463948
I'd just like a yes or no. Do you believe that people with autism are capable of influencing the outcomes of their own lives?
>>
File: 1494326546180.jpg (384KB, 1200x781px) Image search: [Google]
1494326546180.jpg
384KB, 1200x781px
Trump is idiot. Us NEETs can still game the system. Its not hard to fake "looking for a job."
>>
>>39463941
You don't need therapy for autism you dumb fuck. You need a toy train and a diaper and someone to clean it.
>>
>>39463964
If you can't see my answer in my post then there is no hope for, and spoonfeeding how obvious it is to you is a waste of time. Stop posting and go read a book or something.
>>
>>39461900
And when some liberal gets elected next time they will raise it back up.
>>
>>39463941
>can't live off of 500 a month
>save up before move out
>pay car insurance in bulk
>only 60 a month car insurance
>get cheapest unlimited data for phablet (60 dollar phablet)
>if all goes okay 30-40 a month interweb in a van (that's the hard part is buying van and renewing tags and all)
>food is ebt
>400 left for gas and whatever you may well choose
>>
>>39463900
Being black is an employment death sentence
Having a criminal record is an employment death sentence
Being illiterate/gay/trans/immigrant/ugly/over the age of 40/having a serious illness is an employment death sentence

Suck it up like everyone else
>>
>>39463879
It's not beating the system. It's slow, lonely suicide, and I say that as a NEET.
>>
File: NATO_spending.jpg (100KB, 649x911px) Image search: [Google]
NATO_spending.jpg
100KB, 649x911px
>>39463712
>>running NATO singlehandedly.
we basically do, and if i DO see a trillion dollar infrastructure bill?

btw the last time i looked it up the cost of illegal immigrants by conservative estimates is 113 billion yearly, the deficit of just trade deals is about 800 billion, tell me again why we wont get it
>>
>>39463942

Sure some of us, but I already know I probably can't live like this forever, just enjoying it while it last. I can see why this new policy may be a step in the right direction as far as making our country more efficient, but I'm not so cucked that I want everyone else to be as miserable as me just because I have to work and they don't. That's life, some people are just born on piles of paper and never have to lift a finger ever, but fuck it, good for them.
>>
>>39463985
That leaves no money for autism therapy and no future hope
>>
>>39464009
Who the fuck wants to be employed?
>>
>>39464009
All of those people have higher employment rates than autistics
>>
>>39463972
WHAT

That's all you have to do?

Abandon thread. As a nearly 30 that has filled out hundreds of applications in my life before I gave up (now it'd be worse now that I'm older) I didn't get a single interview in my whole life. Aside form when I was eighteen and some fat gay guy with a porn mustache 'interviewed me', but I dare say that doesn't count.
>>
>>39464014

Its all the same in the end. Most wagies aren't even happier. We all boast about our lives, NEET or wagie, but then you see back to back threads from miserable workers and miserable unemployed.
>>
>>39463957
Thank you for just giving a straight forward answer. This is what I was trying to get at.

I think most people will look at your view here and find it totally disconnected from reality. That isn't to say that you're wrong about how much all of us are either beneficiaries or victims of our circumstances. You're absolutely correct about that. But you are wrong to assume that we're more or less automatons who were doomed from the start. I made the point earlier that this was sort of the intellectual inverse of people who ignore the fact that they won the cosmic lottery, but are very aware of how hard they worked. It's the same kind of fallacy. Circumstances outside of our control matter immensely. But so do choices within our control.

You say that some people can't admit to being lucky because it would shatter their egos. I agree with that completely. But by that same fact there are also people who can't admit to the fact that in addition to having been the victims of rotten luck they have and continue to make poor choices because to do so would be just as painful to them. More so probably.
>>
File: 1503749546688.jpg (211KB, 632x1952px) Image search: [Google]
1503749546688.jpg
211KB, 632x1952px
>>39463844
>>39463929
>>39463964
kek this board never fails to entertain. get the fuck out dumb normie
>>
>>39464050

You don't have to fake anything, just bomb the interview by telling the truth.
>>
File: 1408611128855.png (21KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1408611128855.png
21KB, 200x194px
>>39464026
>disabled
>being able to work someday
How do I break this to you? They give people shit once they're homeless to save face for spending money on you, to save face to people that don't want you on anything to begin with. It's like your therapist is begging a lone shark not to cut something off and in this case it's you. Some get out and make it in life, but most don't, and it's all to make you look good so you stay on it. You can't fix people. There is no hope for most. As hard as it is to get on checks at all, if you ever do odds are you'll never make it in life. You won't even have any friends because they'll resent you in jealousy of your not having to work.

>hope he said
>>
>>39463957
As an autist in an upper middle class household being autistic holds you back far more than being born in poverty.
>>
>>39464086
>bomb the interview
Did you even read my post? Nobody is going to give me a fucken interview and if all you have to do is look then wo and ho.
>>
>>39463347
>deficit from trade deals
https://www.usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2017-08-18/will-trumps-plans-to-cut-the-trade-deficit-help-the-economy
>>
>>39464046
Uh either you're dead or you're not bud. Did you mean to say that autism is 85% of a death sentence cause idek what that would mean.
>>
>>39464129
>better be bait
Kill yourself. They could buy you a fucking shop that you sit in and hire someone else that isn't you to actually work in the shop. Fucking faggot. People born into poverty have to break the law in America and then they go sit in cages for like five percent of their lives. And no one ever stops arresting you for you having been arrested once, and no one gives you a good job either because of it. Poverty and crime and losing all freedom, even your name, that's worse than being unable to talk to people when as a poor person you wish you didn't have to talk to them at all.

You don't know suffering you whimpering faggot.

I hope that wasn't even the same namefag.
>>
>>39464062
You literally just proved everyone you were arguing against correct.
>>
>>39464105
I'm going to keep getting autism therapy from SSI and parents money for the next 5 years. If I don't improve an extreme amount I'll just LDAR
>>
>>39464062
Dude just stop, you're all over the place and can't even keep a coherent point.
>>
>>39464171
Most poor NTs can socialize and keep jobs asshole. Autists can't
>>
>>39464192
Some people actually don't feel safe in their homes and want just a room no one bothers them in. I bet you have that mister spoiled.

I myself will live in a tent if they don't give me any bux and be forced to steal shit.
>>
>>39464214
If you throw one more acronym that I have to look up at me I'm going to murder you.

You too rich too rich to have your butler type shit out for you?
>>
>>39464062
This guy is an example of what I'm talking about when people can be self-aware of the leash, but have no control where they're going. Thanks for proving my point, and anything you do to reply will just hammer it in more.
>>
>>39462708
Oh, so "depression"

I just want to let you know that I work in a stuffy, boring ass govt office building making shit pay and I hate my life. I would leave my job in a second if I could, but there is one thing that drives me forward. My job is to deny welfare applications from robots like you from going through. Pretty much any bullshit reason like "anxiety" or "depression" in a white male less than 40 years of age gets denied. I just wanted to let you know that.
>>
Oh wagies

Youre so clownish
>>
Wouldn't it just make more sense to make cuts on the military spending? Granted the US has to maintain a global presence but throwing around hundreds of millions just to bomb random stretches of dirt in the middle east is just a waste of money really.
>>
>>39464218
Most people do have that. Are you stupid?
>>
File: 1501764519347.png (47KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1501764519347.png
47KB, 420x420px
>>39464251
Feeling the heat, parasite?
>>
>>39464261
He already did I think anon
>>
>>39462320
This ain't the 1700s.
>>
>>39464248
I respect this. It's an unhealthy mindset but so admirable. Never let them call you a wagecuck, we work for what we want.
>>
>>39464062
>we're not on auto
You don't get the point of competition apparently. No matter how hard you try the lucky one's will be able to do better. You really think you can outfox someone better than you in every way? You may as well slap continuously a five year old for not beating you at a video game because they're not trying hard enough. Of course you'd always win and only disturb the child by making it hate itself.

Your superior will make the same choice to win and beat you every time just as you would the five year old competitively.
>>
>>39464135
>losing money every time a transaction occurs is good for your country's economy
what kind of nonsense...whatever. What sense does it make that the US doesn't make any of the product's its created its just manufactured somewhere else at a very high cost simply because companies think "its cheaper, the labor standards are lax" which btw is code for third world slaves, attacking the trade deficits allows america to seize borrowing more than it gives simply because we can create what we give and dont have to listen to anyone else.

Also that mexico avacado story is bullshit considering that we can go to literally any central american country to get avocados and we grow about 40% of our own currently, we dont need them ripping us off when they depend on us
>>
>>39464229
I don't have a Butler. I use all my money on autism therapy. I'm not upper class. My grandparents on my father's side were upper class old money from aristocratic families. Many of them were NEETs but they were excused because they were upper class.
My parents are upper middle class. I am an autistic NEET with no hope unless I fix my autism social issues. Downward class mobility. The feels. I might be homeless a homeless guy when my parents die but you don't give 2 fucks.
>>
>>39462320
It's not about being white anon, it's about being poor. Should've picked up a silver spoon like everyone else :^)
>>
>>39464062
I think I lost a few IQ points reading this.
>>
>>39464218
Autism therapy is a need so I can actually work in the future asshole.
>>
File: mandatory spending 2015.jpg (25KB, 532x394px) Image search: [Google]
mandatory spending 2015.jpg
25KB, 532x394px
>>39464261
>Wouldn't it just make more sense to make cuts on the military spending?
i know you've seen the DISCRETIONARY spending the US does, but that pales in comparison to the MANDATORY spending we do
>>
>>39464346
Don't bother. He's either very stupid or a good instigator.
>>
>>39464248
excellent work, anon
Godspeed
>>
>>39464229
>oh no I have to research to extrapolate
This fucking guy
>>
>>39464024
See i wouldn't mind if they didnt gloat about it. I feel bad for the working class that busts their ass and still needs ebt but the ones who exploit the system with their "anxiety" or "depression" or "autism" while bragging about getting 700usd a month is just hilarious. Its like karma is just coming round like a wind scythe.

I hope they are forced to work or die because i know a few of them, their disorders are nowhere near the potency they play it up to be.

Any minor change to the system they claim they played knocks down pillars, its funny because they think they aren't chained by the neck by said system.
>>
>>39464351
should've posted this one, it clearly shows that we spend more on social programs than the military
>>
>>39464268
Not everyone is raised well. You probably have literal mild retardation, damaged genes, real autism (the euphemism they use for mild retardation). Some have poor people hick genes and are raised by such trash that they aren't built up, not raised at all. You've bad genes and I've bad nurture. Nature vs nurture ends the same way for us both. I have no room that people leave me alone in, I spend half of my time sleeping on a couch because my parents will just walk in anyway.

Poor people couch serf also, you realize. Point is not everyone has even a room, and you want so much more.

But anyway yes I am stupid, but so are you but in a spoiled environment.

>>39464330
You had a chance and I was born into a family of hicks. Of course I don't give two shits, you should have made it if you're intelligent enough to banter on 4chan all day long.

And I know you probably don't have a butler mister RIch, I was being sardonic.
>>39464346
If you are on SSI you don't need to, you're just spoiled and think you can't live with only SSI. They only put you in therapy to save face, and possibly to rob you so you don't actually benefit from the money they are giving you. You sound duped to even therapy if you've no money. They can't fix broken genes, of which you probably have for coming from a good environment unlike myself.
>>
>>39464309
I guess the difference between you and me is that you assume that you're the five year old invalid and I don't. I know that there are some people who are smarter than me, more talented than me, etc. But I also assume that there are some who aren't. So as a result I'm willing to compete and get slapped down because I imagine that there will be those interacts that do go in my favor and in fact sometimes there are.

I do not understand why someone in the position of the guy who said he was "an artist in an upper middle class household" wouldn't take the same approach. He has the luxury of being able to fail indefinitely and try again over and over, which is more luxury than I've been afforded.

I suspect that he doesn't attempt to compete not because he has really concluded that he is just the lowest of the low, but because he just doesn't want to deal with the unpleasantness of coming out worse for the wear in some rounds when there is an easier alternative available. That's fine and it's his prerogative. It only starts to get objectionable when people like that start taking finite welfare resources from people who need them more and giving the entire system a bad name.
>>
>>39464377
Someone able to work needs the money less than someone unable to work.
>>
>>39464377
There is no argument, you're just attacking now and giving a group of people an singular opinion.
Don't bother responding to this guy, just ignore this jackass.
>>
>>39464389
My IQ is 121 on the Stanford Binet. Some people assume I'm stupid though because autism took all of my social abilities from birth. I had no chance because social skills are all that matter. Nurture can be changed. I'm in therapies for autism now because I never got treated as a child. You're lucky you weren't disabled if anything.
>>
>>39464394
Why do you deny that someone has to lose when a competition happens? In a civilized country they give mercy to the losers because they never wanted to fight to begin with.

Literally the system is designed to where no everyone can have a job. Unemployment when you count the non-workforce is about 40 percent of the population.

Implying that the adults of whom are able bodied can't be in that 40 percent of the non-working is bullshit. They are, they always have been, they always will be.

>>39464377
They get revenge on their one place on the Internet where we don't get bitched at for failing but mock those of whom that call themselves luckier than us by saying that wer are the lucky ones. Why would you even be here when it's our domain? One motive for mocking you iS TO GET THE NORMALFAGGOTS TO LEAVE HINT AND NUDGE
>>
>>39464443
Then get a job faggot. If you come from good stock then your family can put in the good word for you. It'll be easy for someone like you to make it.

Also, socially retarded is still retarded.
>>
>>39464394
I need the SSI for autism therapy so I can actually work one day. People who can work now can just work more hours.
>>
>>39464443
People don't realize how much social skills affect EVERYTHING. Being born with autism means you're living in another reality, theirs. To them, we're the defect, but to us they are. It's a never ending cycle and normies will never NEVER understand just how deep the rabbit hole goes with this shit, because they CAN'T. Different programming and the fact this world was made for them, so they don't see anything wrong with it. They will never level with you but ask you to level with them.
>>
>>39464453
I'm not denying anything of the sort. I think you kind of missed the point of what I said.
>>
>>39464470
You cannot be this dumb, right?
>>
>>39464443
>nurture can be changed
I missed that >>39464470 and came back to inform you that you are a faggot for claiming that. You can't just humanely reprogram someone. It takes torture. You don't realize this because you don't understand people, as an autist devoid of social intuition, but it's true.
>>
>>39464470
If you think of me as retarded why shouldn't I hate you and think of you as vermin and scum of the earth? Go back to your trailer park meth mother.
>>
>>39464491
So you're agreeing that he has a debilitating condition that affects his ability to function in society? OK then.
>>
>>39464489
>ur dumb
No shit, I'm here aren't I?
>>
>>39464396
People that can work need the money just as much as someone who cannot.

Thats why they are working.
>>39464397
Im.
not arguing you stupid leech. I like watching your disgusting kind get put to the torch. Only people who are truly fucked and debilitated deserve help and a subsidised form of employment but the rest of you drumming muh muh muh fucks can go drown in a shallow pond.

You know you abuse the system and hate it when its time for karma to rip your ass off faggot. You may hate it but by fucking god do i love watching your pillars crumble.

Guess its time you shits put in some real effort for once, your defeatist attitude will lead you to starve.

Let the real and fully examined autists get the money and be properly regulated on how its spent but the rest of you?

Go die in the woods thanks.
>>
>>39462913
Crabs in a bucket mentality. The automated post scarcity society won't come because the people who put the work in to achieve that tech won't just hand it out for free for the benefit of everyone.
>>
>>39464480
Exactly. They expect us to meet them all the way and bend over backwards for them. Even if we do try they still think of us as weird and strange and want to fire or bully us. I tried improving my social skills. It didn't work. If anything they thought I was awkward and they got the uncanny valley effect. Normies don't get it. They don't know what it's like to be kept from most of life just because you can't socialize. Poor NTs have far more of a chance because the world is built for them.
>>
>>39464496
You know what, go ahead and have a shit ton of money that my less fortunate ass needs more than you, with your high IQ to go along with it.
>>39464502
Yes. But that doesn't mean I have to like it, he's still more privileged than me and at some point claimed to actually be on SSI coming from a rich family whilst I'm on jack shit but food coming from one with not a car to speak of.
>>
>forcing NEETs to work if they want to keep receiving welfare

They've tried this in the UK and Australia and it doesn't work. Its just a huge waste of time and money.
>>
>>39464513
People who can work can work more hours. People who can't are helpless. I don't see why you don't get this.
>>
>>39464540
To put it another way, socializing is their nature, while we need to constantly be self-aware of it at all times. Whenever we talk to someone we need to go through a list of checks before we formulate an answer. Anon, I understand you, fuck that other guy he's just another number trying to substitute everyone's sum for his.
>>
>>39464562
They're trying to phase out people being on it to begin with, that's all. That's why it's such an obviously asinine thing to do. If you don't work then you don't work.
>>
Who here /didn't read the article/ but argued anyway here?
>>
>>39464566
We have to think about our every move and even when we do people get suspicious because they know we aren't doing it naturally. I've tried so hard at socializing only to be called weird or awkward. Even when I try my hardest I can't pass as NT. It would be torture for me spending 40 hours a week not only doing my full time job but trying to pass as NT.
>>
>>39464453
>They get revenge on their one place on the Internet
By mocking others and bragging about systematic abuse of welfare? Please kill yourself you hypocritical animal.

>y-y-you dont belong here
Nigger no one belongs here, it "belonged" to the OCers, it "belonged" to the Feelers, it "belonged" to the NEETS and now it belongs to the autists?

Hint hint faggot this place doesnt belong to any demographic considering who it "belongs" to shifts by the hour.
>>
>>39461900
>tfw trust fund babby
>think trump is a dumbass but he will slash taxes for dad
>neets on this board who actually like him are getting the autismbux cut off
LMAO
>>
>>39464491
Yet you think you can reprogram me to be as social as the average neurotypical. No fuck off. Maybe you should stop using meth or crack and maybe read a book for once in your life.
>>
>>39464587
You expect people to hang their heads and say thank you when they were forced to take care of us? You can get punched for buying steak using your ebt whether you're on SSI or not people abuse US. Of course we're going to tell you off here faggot.

>>>/out/
>>
>>39464585
Being autistic is literally being a robot. You can read people like books, everything they do gives you more information to how they are. If they try to lie, you instantly know they are. If they are upset, you can tell. It's like being an actor, you're constantly trying to play a role and use the information you're perceiving to write the lines in your play. It will never come off as natural because it isn't, and people take that as us not being interested. It's the opposite actually, we REALLY have to try. We don't engage in conversation unless we are actually interested, which should tell anyone who is educated on autism, that we are trying to connect and be friendly.
>>
>>39464563
People who can work, work at the mercy and denands on their employer to feed their family. Theres no working more hours unless its actually avaliable youll more than likely have your hours cut instead.

A person who cannot or has never worked and isnt dead is being supported.

People who work need it because theres 0 support to catch them when they fall. They need the money to continue living or go homeless.

Why are you failing to understand this?
>>
>>39464596
No I was just making you check your literal privilege.
>>
>>39464615
Some disabled people can work later if given the money for therapy. Why aren't you understanding this? It's called giving disabled people the tools to be independent.
>>
>>39464616
Check your neurotypical privilege
>>
>>39464634
Can you tell us what your plan is for becoming independent and how far along in that plan you are?
>>
>>39461900
>25%
>i only lose 4 dollars

k
>>
>>39464611
fucking 5 star post anon
>>
>>39464603
>get punched for buying steak on ebt
*made up bullshit* yeah sure that happened alright.
>they abuse US!
How? You don't DO anything, you avoid people like the plague, you don't interact with people. What abuse? What do you have that can be abused?

>they bully us
Nigger everyone gets bullied, niggers get shit on constantly even the good hard working ones and they HAVE to take it. You shit stains get free passes in multiple avenues and have the utter toxic GALL to brag about it and get your middle school revenge?

Are you fucking 12?

Youre fucking children with self defeating attitudes and vitriol.

Please bite a cyanide pill you leeching nigger.
>>
>>39464664
My plan is getting autism therapy for the next 5 years so I can hold down a job. So far I'm on year 2 and my hand eye coordination really improved.
>>
>>39464634
That doesnt mean they need it MORE than someone who is fine, works and needs to pay bills. Helping disabled get jobs and self sufficiency if fine. But to say someone who cannot work needs the money more than someone who MUST work is completely retarded.
>>
>>39464684
Go fuck yourself nigger loving scumbag. Almost every nigger is a welfare leech. Don't even try to spin it any other way. The average nigger takes a net 10,000 dollars from government each year and you defend them. The average nigger is probably worse than that NEET.
>>
>>39464690
>>So far I'm on year 2 and my hand eye coordination really improved.

Ok, that was actually pretty funny.
>>
File: autism in a nutshell.jpg (48KB, 1846x121px) Image search: [Google]
autism in a nutshell.jpg
48KB, 1846x121px
>>39464611
Capped for the future
>>
>>39464710
People who have the ability to work have other options and can help themselves. If the disabled aren't enabled to work it means they end up homeless and helpless. If social programs go to only those who can work I'd rather not have social programs at all.
>>
>>39464721
Reading comprehension you stupid illiterate shit stain, i said they get shit on even the good ones
>most
By your own words you even admit to it. Youre so god damn stupid and ready to hate you fucking agreed with me.

NEETS ARE NO FUCKING DIFFERENT THAN JAQUANDA AND HER 9 KIDS.
>unironically tried to TIER LEECHES
How are you part of the white race? If so do us a favor and kys. Lower our welfare statistic.
>>
>>39464795
I don't commit crimes or do drugs.
>>
>>39464795
They are different because he's likely just mentally ill and was probably abused as a child. I'm not even on welfare you stupid piece of know nothing trash. I'd rather pay taxes to him than some fucking nigger.
>>
>>39464750
People who work do not always have options to help themselves, unemployment is especially hard to gain if something happens to you. Job availability and work place pay very wildly. Some people are stuck in dead end jobs with no way out, some must work 2-3 jobs to barely make ends meet due to life dealing a bad hand.

If they work its because they NEED it and if they don't they go HOMELESS AND STARVE. Its no different than a disabled being unable to work. To say the disabled needs it more is still retarded, avenues for help is not plenty for normal workers and are scrutinized harder for it.
>>
>>39464846
Why are you angry that I'm in therapy so I can work one day? I'm working on this so I don't have to put in tons of effort for nothing.
>>
>buhhh i cant work im autismic

try a little harder
>>
>>39464820
And the few good niggers/spics dont and still get shit on. Point?

>>39464830
>likely
See thats the point, you dont know you stupid fuck. Youre taking the words of someone who literally uses a website as revenge and brags about getting govt assistance, whines about not getting free shit and think theyre no different than the non working niggers that pull that shit?

Please youre fucking stupid.
>>
>>39464864
Are you stupid? Point to where i said getting therapy is a bad thing.
>>
>>39464886
You are a piece of walking garbage.
>>
>>39464919
What have you done lately besides merely exist
>>
>>39464919
stop crying then

if you do nothing, you get nothing.
>>
>>39464248
well done anon, but i hope you also deny niggers welfare.
>>
>>39464926
>>39464929
>implying I don't try
>implying I don't have a job
>implying I'm not learning how to deal with my autism myself because I never got help as a kid
I am fully self sufficient, but to say that all autismos are is fucking retarded.
>>
>>39464684
If they abuse us then we don't say thank you. And like with an old person getting checks for having suffered enough, so have we and like the boomer we chide at you.
>>39464659
It's not what you know but who you know, you're rich so know good people that can put in the good word for you, and have a high IQ, it's just hard to ignore your privileged ass. And you posting that you need money for going to therapy, assuming this is all the same namefag, is just so unfair. You're obviously spoiled as i first said, and I think for the fact that you've a high IQ that maybe that's all your problem is is being spoiled and there maybe nothing wrong with your genes. As a poor hick, it would be more likely that I'm the genetically fucked and you're just a wretch like the ELiot guy. People like him need to be flayed alive.

You shouldn't waste your money on therapy. It's not going to fix you,that's just jewish as hell. if you weren't spoiled you'd keep that shit and use it to make yourself happy.

How many people do they honestly even fix? I fucking hate people that waste that lucky shit. You are lucky for being rich, and then on top of that get the SSI. Lucky asshole. And I know you're an asshole on top of it all or else you'd not be on this board/site. The real reason you probably don't rub people right is because you're one of those cunts like Eliot.

>>39464886
There is only so many jobs, and the more talented and better off anons will just try even harder.
>>
>>39464992
>if they abuse us
They dont abuse you you nut job. Hoe can they abuse you? You avoid them, get therapy to even speak to them, you apparently cant even function in societal norms so how can you, someone who cannot function in "normal" society accurately judge if they are socially abusing you?

All o see are excuses to be a shitter, the boomers put in the work ,despite fucking us over, they put in their 30+ years and earned their pension. You are not like the boomers, you are far below them.

You are niggers and leeches who think drumming their disorders to join the ranks of the truly fucked gives you the right to sneer and scoff at anyone and especially at the very people and system that supports you.

This is why i want it reformed, regulated and controlled, so shitters like you can go off yourselves because youll either be forced to do something or die.
>>
>>39464992
I have better hand-eye coordination from being in physical and occupational therapy. The entire world is built for neurotypicals but you deny your NT privilege. The problem with many of the born poor people of my generation is they think class is everything. It isn't. Social skills are. Neurotypical privilege is the greatest privilege. If you are neurotypical and not disabled in any way you can bootstrap any time.
>>
autists and other neets are just "life unworthy of life". yes, you need to fucking die and society doesn't need your worthless retarded genes. even if you don't reproduce, you are still a leech.
>>
>>39465071
I have far more empathy for the person with Down's Syndrome that can't work than the working class family who can work but wants to go on welfare anyways. Disabled people deserve it most. Working class people who aren't disabled can bootstrap their way up.
>>
>>39465101
we don't need your retarded autistic genes anon, you should be euthanized you fucking worthless human garbage.
>>
File: 1480438258092.gif (380KB, 200x348px) Image search: [Google]
1480438258092.gif
380KB, 200x348px
Loving every bits of this bread, my famalam.
>>
>>39465110
When will assisted suicide be legal for autismo? That would solve a lot of problems.
>>
>>39465121
That's funny, I feel the same way about you and your kind.
>>
>>39465121
How does it feel you have to work yourself to death in your minimum wage job to pay for me? Sucks to be you doesn't it faggot?

Seeing assholes like you write this way makes me even happier to be a NEET. These are the people I'm taking money from.
>>
File: 1494352454189.jpg (262KB, 544x604px) Image search: [Google]
1494352454189.jpg
262KB, 544x604px
>tfw recently got a job I love and escaped the cycle of NEEThood

I manage networks and pcs for a software development company, it's all I ever wanted to do in my life
>>
>>39465171
what makes you think i work for minimum wage and pay taxes?
>>
>>39465171
>These are the people I'm taking money from.
You won't be taking much anymore in a month though.
>>
>>39461900
spic here
we all warned you but you were too busy posting frogs and applauding generic political cartoons made by a oldfart grandpa and posting frog memes to care
>>
>>39462954
This basically. But people are too blinded by muh capitalism
>>
>>39465188
If you don't pay taxes you are also a leech you cunt. Is wagecuck pissed he has to work and I don't?
>>
>>39465199
I'm already on it so I'm home free. I'd still get money from my parents for autism therapy too.
>>
>>39465071
Automation and outsourcing leads to the D student getting an automatic check. Period.
>>39465101
>hand eye coordination
You don't need to play sports you fag. And just because I'm not autistic doesn't mean I'm le NT either richie.
>>
>>39465222
well i guess wagecuck is better than autistic retard, isn't it?
>>
>>39465222
>If you don't pay taxes you are also a leech you cunt.
>not giving away money to these neets makes you a leech!
Please explain your train of thoughts.
>>
>>39465222
Yeah I'm sure he's furious about the fact that he can afford to live a dignified adult life instead of scrounging by on less than $1000.00 a month lmao.
>>
>>39465261
>autism logic
>>
>>39465260
My IQ is 121 and my father's side of the family were aristocratic and old money. I have superior genes to you. Many of them were NEETs passing down estates from generation to generation.
>>
>>39465290
>autistic retard
>superior genes
ok buddy.
>>
>>39465280
I have a comfortable life. My parents are upper middle class and my grandparents are upper class. Many of my upper class family were NEETs because the money had been in the family so long.
>>
>>39465261
Only a fraction of taxes go to supporting NEETs
>>
>>39465120
The only working class families who are on welfare are ones that actually need it + free store/ free food venues while standing in line for hours to get entry.

Just because they can work doesnt mean they make enough to live on week by week, boot strapping works both ways socially anxious boy. Boo hoo they said mean things guess i should quit and go get neetbux and brag about it.

Sure the DS person needs the money but his need is no different than the needs of a single person/family teetering on the brink of homeless and starvation.
They both need assistance.
>>
>>39465305
but you are autistic anon, that means you have shit genes and you are worthless human garbage.
>>
>>39465305
>LARPING on an /r9k/ NEET thread
>>
>>39465298
You are just so punchable. I'm happy to take from neurotypical scum like yourself. If you think of me as a retard why should I work for your benefit when I can go to therapy instead?
>>
>>39465313
they don't need assistance anon, they need to be put in ovens.
>>
>>39465313
Most poor neurotypicals got that way because they decided to join gangs, commit crimes, spend money unwisely, or use bunches of drugs. Most poor disabled people were born unlucky.
>>
>>39465253
>outsourcing
Has nothing to do with the fact they worked for their pension ans neets didnt do shit but leech off the govt, their parents and brag and now whine that its getting cut. They didnt earn shit, no different than laquisha.
>>
>>39465329
you don't take anything from me because i dont pay taxes anon, and even if i did im not american. but we need to implement nazi eugenics to get rid of "people" like you.
>>
all this NEET on welfare hate is unfounded

in contrast with other govt costs it's negligable. we are comparing millions to trillions here

also keep in mind that for govt 4 NEETS equal the same cost of 1 govt official

>in my country they made getting a welfare a real nightmare. this resulted in homelessness and drug dealing and prostitution
>>
>>39465364
>they worked for it
Some people retire after only ten years then live on half pay for decades. If our asses on it is wrong then so is theirs, especially because they've proven that they can actually work. We can't.

In other words you've got it backwards.
>>
>>39465290
>autistic
>socially inept
>121 """""iq""""
>superior genes
>riding on the coat tails of his families success ans done zippidy shit himself
>into the nigger it goes
Please delete your genes from the White pool please.
>>
>>39465367
The Nazis were faggots
I'm glad Nazi Germany was bombed to oblivion
>>
>>39465382
but at least govt officials aren't autistic retards, their genes are not inferior.
>>
>>39465388
My grandfather was a NEET his entire life because he was born rich. Does that make him scum?
>>
>>39465364
Also to add to >>39465364 we act just as cynical and wise as the older people do. We suffered fast, and should get to retire fast for that, because we were useless fast too. It's not like the bux exists for no reason. We being outside of society can take a step back and look at how messed up it is. You're too close to the issue so you don't get to be as wise, for us having so much time to ponder, nor get to be emotionally biased about it.

And if you wanna be made about somebody getting 700 dollars then you're insane. You ignore how much money the US wastes.
>>
>>39465290
i am in similar situation. dont call yourself a NEET. its degrading. Call yourself a businessman. coz thats what you are. You got millions in capital
>>
File: Dsfargeg.jpg (11KB, 300x197px) Image search: [Google]
Dsfargeg.jpg
11KB, 300x197px
>>39461900
neets should be able to keep their welfare if they agree to spend 3 hours a day doxxing antifa
>>
>>39465396
yeah but at least they knew how to deal with autistic retards such as yourself.
>>
>>39465415
Yes.
originaIIy so.
>>
>>39465415
That's a trick question. If he could have worked then no, but nobody would know the answer to that because he lucked out. But most would say it's what you've done so yes he was scum.
>>
>>39465386
I'm not privileged when autists are more bullied and even have people wanting to commit genocide against us.
>>
Is this the NEETocaust?
>>
>>39465429
All the Nazis did was turn everyone into slaves that was less violent than them. They literally were the ones that least deserved power. They pretended to be better than people and told them to be slaves just because of a self proclaimed believe that their genes were sacred. Them hating the jew for not working and all of that was projection, they were the jew.
>>
>>39465453
being privileged means being superior, being more worthy of life. being uprivileged means being inferior, being life unworthy of life.
>>
>>39465353
>most.
So you admit that there are those singular people or families that DO need it.
>>
ITT: heated debate between anons and theautist
>>
>>39465453
Bitch if you're rich you don't even have to go to school. I'd bet my balls you admired Eliot.
>>
>>39465420
I would if my father were upper class and not upper middle class. My grandparents however are upper class.
>>
>>39465468
>being uprivileged means being inferior, being life unworthy of life.
Senpai, I think you need to calm down.
>>
>>39465463
>were*
>belief
hurr
>>
>>39465477
He shouldn't have killed those people but it was hard for him being lonely, bullied, and autistic.
>>
>>39465463
nah, you're just mad cuz they carried out Aktion T4 to get rid of autists like you.
>>
>>39465396
Okay bitch. Now I'm glad you lost your welfare.
>>
>>39465514
follow your leader and kill yourself nazi faggot
>>
>>39465512
Fuck you autistic scum. Freak. Kill yourself.
>>
>>39465535
Kill yourself autistic. No one loves you and you're a freak. Haha bitch. How's it feel to have no welfare? You worthless leech.
>>
>>39465544
fuck you trailer trash scum.
go fuck your methhead mother
>>
>>39465514
Our kind of autist didn't exist back then. Hitler was a mommas boy and a artist that took the rules too seriously himself. People used to have /youwerehitler/ threads after pointing out how much of an Eliot he was. I'd go commie before Nazi, because at least we're all equal if we're going to be living in a shit country.

>>39465512
He came from money, and I'm abnormal enough to say your last day doesn't count for shit. it's the days he lived that made him a cunt. If people ignored him he'd throw beverages on them and shit. He deserved to get his ass beat and it never happened. He wasn't bullied he was a bully. Prove me wrong by posting a black eye on him or something. He was an entitled rich bully.

>>39465549
This is a socialist board LEAVE
>>
>>39465549
My family loves me. It's why they give me lots of money for therapy nazi fag
>>
File: 2017-09-02 05.50.34.jpg (663KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-02 05.50.34.jpg
663KB, 2448x3264px
>>39465564
Haha bitch. Jokes on you I live in a house. We have a nice trailer in the driveway though.
>>
File: 1490904543040.jpg (89KB, 640x612px) Image search: [Google]
1490904543040.jpg
89KB, 640x612px
>>39465473
ITT: People unironically arguing the merits and pitfalls of choosing to remain unemployed and uneducated.
/r9k/ really is a cesspool.
>>
File: 1503963158760.gif (202KB, 750x527px) Image search: [Google]
1503963158760.gif
202KB, 750x527px
>>39465585
Of course mommy luvs you, big boy. How many good boy points did you earn today?
>>
File: 1463626722419.png (517KB, 1248x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1463626722419.png
517KB, 1248x1113px
This is not nice thread.
>>
>>39465585
you are defective, and defective "people" like you need to be euthanized.
>>
>>39465625
why nazi faggot?
>>
>>39465625
I'm not autistic but I think I'm defective. Why isn't euthanisation optional yet?
>>
>>39465604
At least we don't have septum piercings.
>>
>>39465566
Hitler was a national socialist you fucking idiot and autism wasn't even a diagnosable illness at the time. He only executed deformed people and the extremely insane.
>>
I guess antifa neets have no time for protests, unless they get money from soros
>>
>>39465625
t. guy posting in a welfare thread on /r9k/ in the wee hours on a Friday night
>>
>>39465635
How is that point relevant to anything? lel
>>
tick tock tick tock heheheh
>>
>>39464050
The amount of NEETBUCKS you receive will still be severely reduced regardless of whether you are seeking a job or not. Prepare to suffer more.
>>
>>39465657
Cause you a ho who likes it in the booty hole
>>
File: 1503800367915.gif (506KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
1503800367915.gif
506KB, 480x352px
i will know this tueday if i kill myself. living the crime of my parents.
>>
Neets getting btfo and making up excuses the thread.
Beautiful. Never change.
>>
>>39466164
I have autism. 85 percent of autistics are unemployed.
>>
>>39466233
Purge the pool.
>>
>>39466233
Sounds like its time to try harder neetcucks.

Time to work for mr sheklstein.
>>
File: stares in japanese.jpg (12KB, 512x326px) Image search: [Google]
stares in japanese.jpg
12KB, 512x326px
>>39466286
Crime would be more ethical, easier, better paying, less dangerous, and overall more fulfilling.

That, and as it's been pointed out, no one would hire us because someone has to lose. Not everyone can have a job.
>>
>>39466351
>less dangerous
>autismos who cant even work at McDonalds engaging in crime.
Lmfao pls get real.
>>
>>39466286
LMFAO dumb ass I live with my mom and she pays for everything. I don't need welfare.
>>
>>39463054
you will understand when you're 60. that's when everybody should get to retire imo, if they've put in enough into the economy

also what makes your sweaty ass unable to werk?? aside from being a KV
>>
You lazy fucks go get a job as unskilled labour there are always people hiring just you are too produd of being a neet locked down in your cage doing nothing.

You dont have skills but entry 0 skills jobs are "for people worse than me " in your because you are delusional and have no motivation get a simple job and once you end shift tired and come back home with no energy left to shitpost 10h on the web or play vidya this might pull you out from that cage.You might even start aquiring skills and get a raise in a year or learn usefull stuff instead of rotting away and in a few years you will be glad that your welfare was taken away so you acted on your own.

There are few % of people that really cant work but most of you are just scared lazy young men that are paralised by your delusions
>>
>>39466489
>implying
>>39466865
No because I believe that people should drop like flies in their 50s, and most should want to die in their 40s at the latest, and me personally didn't want to make it past twenty five.

And the same shit that they have I guess. Also, not kissless virgin, arkanine is not one person.

>>39466948
Most people would be less stressed as a homeless than working to live as an unskilled labour worker. Especially because we can't stand other people we'd have to pay our bills all on our own, and that'd definitely be too stressful. Most people starting out would have a roommate, but not us.

And again, no one is going to hire us because even if there's no resume they're going to hire the buff third worlder before us.
>>
>>39466534
Lmfao jesus christ please Trump make the next stop the oven
>>
>>39461900
I'd feel sorry if I didn't know that 90% of these fucks voted for President Cheeto. You brought it on yourselves.
>>
>>39467158
I am >>39462938 and I agree with you. Being contrarian for the sake of rebellion ironically makes people easier to control.
>>
>>39465625
Your days are numbered Nazi boi whites are going to be bred out.
>>
maybe some communities of color will move to Canada to get more welfare now.
>>
File: dont quite get it.jpg (201KB, 1020x1125px) Image search: [Google]
dont quite get it.jpg
201KB, 1020x1125px
>>39464270
>parasite
>>39462395
>parasite
>>39462658
>parasite
>>39463063
>parasite
>>39462830
>parasite

Since when did it become cool to be statist corporate jews on 4chan?? have you guys no shame?
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.