[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why is there this irrational hatred for black people? I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 509
Thread images: 60

File: lynchin.png (271KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
lynchin.png
271KB, 500x403px
So why is there this irrational hatred for black people? I've tried to wrap my head around it, but just can't.

Sure nowadays you have excuses like "muh black crime." But what about when they were just slaves? They were still sort of treated like shit unjustly, not only that, but they were treated like shit during the Jim Crow era as well. It seems kind of like a tradition to try making fun of black people or actively oppress them.

Is there a reason for this?
>>
>>39447496
Because black people are constantly obnoxious and abrasive towards white people especially white men.
>>
Tribalism is an innate part of being human anon
>>
Is it really irrational though? You don't like ticks, do you? It is sort of the same thing with Blacks.
>>
>>39447570
Even when they aren't they still seem pretty hated.

>>39447580
Maybe, but actively murdering or oppressing another human being is a bit much?
>>
>>39447496
Black """"""culture"""""" is fucking cancer, and holding them back as a society. I don't hate black people, I despise their culture.
>>
>>39447570
I always assume they act this way because of how they were treated.
>>
>>39447496
It's unironically because of the BBC
>>
>>39447608
Humanity is shit, I'm not sure how you're just becoming aware of this now.
>>
>>39447613
Why is black music so popular everywhere though? Even in other countries, you have people who listen to popular artist like Drake, Beyonce, and other various rap artists from America.
>>
In order to move society forward. Blacks have to be removed.
>>
>>39447650
Even the blacks who have successfully integrated into society?
>>
Natural human tribalism instinct and "othering" different people.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170815-212624.png (199KB, 715x376px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170815-212624.png
199KB, 715x376px
>>39447630
Muh BBC white bois
Nice try
>>
>>39447658
I am not talking about physical removal. I mean we have to stop producing more Blacks.
>>
>>39447618
>>39447608
Black people treat white people like shit. You're full of crap
>>
Back two hundred years ago we didn't think they were really people, its not like now how everyone knows science has discovered there's no difference between black and white people
>>
>>39447693
If you continue to dehumanize them they will just get worse.
>>
File: IMG_3850.jpg (171KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3850.jpg
171KB, 500x375px
>>39447598
It is irrational. People don't hang ticks from trees and burn their dead bodies. Blacks during slavery and the Jim Crow era are nothing like they are now. Blacks had a thriving neighborhood in Tulsa, OK. They kept to themselves, had their own businesses, their own homes, were making good money and guess what happened? White people came around and burned everything to the ground. Is that not irrational? Black people were not even allowed to stay to themselves and succeed, no wonder they act the way they do today.
>>
>>39447708
thats not what science has discovered lol
>>
>>39447706
They're bitter as fuck because of how they were treated and still treated.

Similar to how you are bitter because of how normies treat you.
>>
>>39447711
We shouldn't try to humanize them. They are sentient creatures, but they aren't equal to the civilized races.
>>
>>39447496
99% chance the blacks in that picture were rapists

lynchings never happened for no reason

sage
>>
>>39447740
That's exactly why we had one as a president I suppose.
>>
>>39447496
inb4 "but black people sold other blacks to slave owners"
Ok, if you get arrested for buying drugs then do you think saying "b-but they sold it to me" is a justification?
>>
>>39447717
Lynching wasn't purely done out of hatred, it was also a way of intimidating Blacks. It seems rough, but you have to treat Blacks like you treat a dog. You can't reason with it.
>>
>>39447608
Will liberals ever stop excusing black racism? Modern black people have never suffered a single day in their life. Blacks live off the backs of white society. The average black person takes a net 10,000 from the government each year. If there were no blacks or Latinos in America we would have a budget surplus and right now we'd probably have zero federal debt. And yet they still blame white people as they bash us. Fuck black people. The hatred is not irrational. Leftists are irrational.
>>
>>39447748
You had a mulatto president. I don't see what difference it makes. You can always find exceptions, but if left alone these exceptions will likely be drowned out by the normal Blacks.
>>
>>39447735
How they were treated when? Before they were born? They're mad at white people who were born in the 90s for shit they never even did. I was born in the North East in the 1990s and my grandfather came to America in the 1950s. I don't deserve shit from black people. They are racist pieces of shit who can't comprehend that not all the white people in America descend from slave owners. In fact it's a tiny nearly infinitesimal number of white people that descend from slave owners.
>>
File: IMG_3851.png (169KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3851.png
169KB, 500x285px
>black families leave Texas and Oklahoma and Louisiana for California to get away from Southern racial discrimination
>face the same racial discrimination in California
>white kids ride around in gangs and beat the shit out of black and Hispanic kids
OH WOW NO WONDER GANGS ARE A PROBLEM IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY
>>
>>39447796
When you see a snake, do you bother trying to figure out if it's poisonous and will bite you?
>>
>>39447748
Oh so now you respect the president? Oh but you hate our current president and think he's a buffoon. It doesn't seem like you respect the office.
>>
>>39447806
It's never your fault, huh? Whitey this, whitey that. You waz kangs and shit.
>>
File: sheeeiiiit.gif (14KB, 597x616px) Image search: [Google]
sheeeiiiit.gif
14KB, 597x616px
>But what about when they were just slaves?
>be Ooga
>brother Booga calls me over to rock we shit on to tell me something
>Booga picks up rock we shit on
>Booga smashes Ooga hard
>black out
>wake up in America
>>
>>39447780
>You had a mulatto president

You say this now, but if we were discussing blacks reproducing with whites, you'd be against it because "blacks have dominant traits and the baby will just look black, so therefore it is black."
>>
>>39447811
Oh so now whites are equivalent to snakes. Yeah fuck black people. I will never change my mind. My life would be a thousand times better and so would this country if there weren't any God damned niggers or faggots who let niggers have sex with their wives.
>>
>>39447747

99% chance the lynching happened because of some shitty rumor that got started when one of the nogs didnt tip his hat at the street to some white guy

I mean it's not like humans can become victims of mass suggestion and become completely irrational in groups and rile themselves up while abandoning all rational thought, heh
>>
>>39447796
Because they're being raised by people who were treated like shit by whites. My parents, who were born in the 60s, tell me about their childhood experiences with white people, it's hard not to be a little angry about white people. My grandmother, born in the 20s, tells me about her experiences with white people, I'm a little bothered by it. I go to school and read history books, I learned that these same people who were shit to my mother and shit to my grandmother had my great great grandmother as a slave. Then I go outside and deal with occasional white racism now. My mother remembers segregation. Fuck, give us a few years to be cranky about it.
>>
>>39447496
I think this mostly a cultural thing.
Instead of merging into the culture, a lot of countries let the formation of foreigns "pockets" in their land, which of course leads to racism/xenophobia.
In my country we have a small black population, and unless you are the most racist person on earth, you will see just another countrymen with the same problems and goals. But every time I read about (for example) poor black communities in the USA, there's this obsession with maintaining the "hood culture", even if it means to be violent or ignorant. And to make things worst, you have this term, "Uncle Sam", for every time a black starts acting "white"...What the fuck does it mean "to act white" in a globaliced society in the 21st century!?
>>
>>39447857
It doesn't really matter if they have dominant traits or not. If a White and a Black have a child, it will be worse off than if it had had two White parents.
>>
>>39447861
As long as you continue to spout this rhetoric, you will continue to receive shit from black people.

You sound no different than a feminazi who hates all men because of one or two bad experiences.
>>
>>39447857
That's not an actual biological argument. That's just hearsay whether you think mulattos look white or not. There's no biological evidence for "black gene dominance" because there are many genes which decide skin color and obviously light or dark skin is not dominant because mulattos have intermediate skin tones.
>>
>>39447886
Yeah, Obama sure was worse off. Much worse off than you I bet.
>>
>>39447496
Natural hatred of the other, blacks hate whites, Asians hate us all. Read this study it might open your eyes.
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0062275
>>
i dont just hate niggers, i despise them.
>>
>>39447920
What is so special about Obama? If his mother had had a fully White child, he would probably have looked better and been smarter.
>>
>>39447849
That's not how it happened. It went more like this.
>be Ooga tribe
>the Booga tribe from across the river invades the Ooga Village
>the Booga tribe kidnaps Ooga men and sells them to America for gold
It wasn't a guy selling his brother into slavery, it was one "race" selling another "race" into slavery. A Yoruba didn't see an Igbo as the same race just like Greeks thought all other whites were savages and barbarians and inferior and how Japanese thought they deserved to have control over all of Asia. African tribes even had lists of other tribes that were okay to enslave and tribes that were too good for slavery. The ones that were too good usually included the tribe that made the list. Stop twisting history.
>>
>>39447879
No. You literally have nothing to be "cranky" about. Stop that.
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (171KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
171KB, 1920x1080px
>>39447879
You are so fucking pathetic. You have nothing to apologize to black people are? Do you know why blacks were kept separate? Because people knew they were different. They have an inherent tendency for violent and obnoxious behavior. Many of them literally lived in the jungle likes apes when white people found them. Blacks are the closest a "human" can be to an animal. They are literally the missing link with apes.
>>
>>39447717
>insert historical event
>no wonder today
get out

The Jews aren't chimping around in Germany
>>
>>39447952
Why was segregation so bad? Is being around other Blacks also a bad thing if you are Black?
>>
>>39447934
>he would probably have looked better

Mulattos typically look better than either whites or black people, although 100% fully black dark skinned individuals can be some of the most beautiful individuals I'd ever seen. I find blonde haired, blue eyed women with caked on makeup extremely boring.
>>
>>39447952
well that's a bit too simple but not wrong, you guys should listen to this faggot he has at last a high-school level history education unlike most in this thread
>>
>>39447960
Do you think this is the only time something like this happened in America? It's just one instance of the bullshit blacks have had to deal with in America. They're sitting around in their own community, not bothering anyone. They have their own neighborhood, their own stores, their own banks, their own schools. They completely segregated themselves from whites. They were doing what white people wanted them to do. "Separate but equal". And even when they do that, white people came in and burned all their progress to the ground. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. If this isn't enough to make you a little bitter towards white people, I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>39447952
Africa's version of slavery = working to pay off a debt, white America's version of slavery was a tad bit different.
>>
>>39447985
No they don't. There are no Black features that look good. The mulattos that do look good, haven't inherited any deliberating Black features.
>>
>>39447982
Read this
>>39447717
We tried segregation already. We tried to thrive on our own. But we weren't allowed to. Segregation or integration, we couldn't win in this country.
>>
>>39447888
I don't care. I hate black people. I can't stand them. I think they're scum. They've always hated me for being white as long as I've lived so if they keep going on feeling that way it makes no difference to me. I want them to hate me. I wish they would become more aggressive so we could do away with them. White people were so foolish to allow it to get like this. To allow Jews to turn us into second class citizens. I would have been 100 times more brutal and never allowed this equality bullshit to happen.
>>
>>39448002
Jews have been treated bad for about 1943 years, probably longer that's just about how long Romes siege of Israel ago happened. Jews still don't chimp out in the streets.

Get out really, go and get an education in history or some shit. Stop being a sheep.
>>
>>39448002
Why do blacks insist on living in white countries if they hate white people so much? Just leave
>>
>>39448019
>There are no Black features that look good

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I personally find their fuller lips and darker skin to be attractive.
>>
>>39448002
You're talking about rare individual examples and mixing them with outright lies.

To believe that blacks loved racial segregation is fucking nonsense.
>>
>>39448024
Are you saying that Black people can't do well, because of some white boogeyman who comes in and wrecks their stuff? I don't see what this has to do with segregation. Sounds like you would want even more segregation then.
>>
>>39448002
Oh yeah. All their own shit. Yeah right. They have Arab corner stores cause they can't run shit themselves. The Arabs own the entire black neighborhoods now. Then the blacks live off welfare off of the backs of white tax payers. Fuck black people. They are good for nothing.
>>
>>39448054
Why do whites insist on living in non white countries if they hate non whites so much? Get out of the whole Western Hemisphere, get out of South Africa, get out of Australia, get out of New Zealand, go back to your homeland if you hate us so much.

America was built by slaves, blacks deserve to be treated as equals in a continent that they built.
>>
>>39448035
You would be done away with before any black person would, and this is coming from a white man.
>>
File: bjv8I9j.png (542KB, 625x343px) Image search: [Google]
bjv8I9j.png
542KB, 625x343px
>>39448059
It is true that beauty is subjective, but most people have quite uniform beauty standards due to evolution.
>>
>>39448072
There weren't many Arabs in Tulsa Oklahoma in the 1920s you fucking retard.
>>
>>39447747
>lynchings never happened for no reason
Holy shit, you are literally delusional. Lynchings were more often than not, spurred on by rumors and any black person accused of a crime, was basically found guilty without even a trial.
>>
>>39448094
Or due to what is portrayed in the media.
>>
>>39448099
>dey didn't do nuffin.
You say that even today. Why would it be different back then?
>>
>>39448083
>America was built by slaves
Kek
Go back to africa nigger and hope your own people won't sell you as a slave again
>>
>>39448099
Reminds me of how hundreds of thousands of whites got killed in Africa during the "liberation" of nignogs just because of the color of their skin.
>>
>>39448108
Why would the media not just use what works? You are suggesting some sort of conspiracy to enforce a certain beauty standard, but what could be gained from that?
>>
>>39448110
>No argument
Just stop kid, it's well documented that lynch mobs were mostly formed from rumors and blacks hardly ever got a fair trial.
>muh present affects the past
fucking idiot
>>
File: IMG_3852.jpg (38KB, 485x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3852.jpg
38KB, 485x242px
>>39448069
It has to do with segregation because even during segregation, when black people actively segregated themselves and did fine separate from white people, white people still weren't satisfied and came around to fuck their shit up for no reason.
>pic related
Black people just chilling at church in Alabama, bothering absolutely no one, and white people come along and throw a fucking bomb at it.
>>
>>39447496
u mad white bois? It's cuz our dicks are bigger
>>
File: 1502869030492.jpg (63KB, 565x871px) Image search: [Google]
1502869030492.jpg
63KB, 565x871px
>>39448084
So you're a fucking cuckold. You're a moron. Defend your own genes. Grow a fucking brain. Niggers don't give a fuck about you. They don't give a fuck about whether you live or die. Why would you defend them? How does it benefit you? You're supposed to want there be more whites not more blacks. You are an evolutionary failure. And no you will never do away with me. I would do away with you. This is literally you.
>>
>>39448123
>lemme just pull some shit from my asshole
>>
>>39448110
The woman who got Emmett Till killed came out recently and said she lied. She got a young boy beat to death over a lie.
>>
>>39448132
For one, whichever race has the most power can impose whatever beauty standard they want. If a country is majority white then I expect the beauty standard to be white influenced.
>>
Niggers
Originigiggly
>>
File: vhZ2dA9m_400x400 (1).jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
vhZ2dA9m_400x400 (1).jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>>39448143
Oh are they now? Did Nana
>>
>>39448136
take the hint. you need to segregate yourselves to another continent
>>
>>39448159
>tfw blonde hair and big tits are out of style and African/latin features are now the standard of beauty in America
>>
File: winston.png (466KB, 1137x724px) Image search: [Google]
winston.png
466KB, 1137x724px
I grew up with black people in my school. I saw how they acted compared to white people.
This was in America where blacks were everywhere.

I moved to an Eastern European country when I was 15. I lived in Hungary for about 3 years, and now I've been living in England for almost 4 now.

I have a good feeling of what it's like to live in a "cultural melting pot" and a homogenous country.
And let me tell you the difference:

Black people are no different from white.

Where I lived in America, there was fucking no difference or even perceived differences between blacks and whites. It was when they were 17 to 21 where they begin appropriating themselves to the whole victim complex (just like literally any other person between those ages)

And in these times they more often than not take very anti-intellectual stances

But as a whole, they offer just as many positive qualities if not more than white or asians.
On average, they're hilarious, friendly, open, outspoken, and into a lot of the same weeb or videogame shit that I am.
I never felt like they were a different species; similar to asians they always felt slightly more relatable.

When I lived in Hungary- holy shit. Homogony is fucking bullshit. There is no culture. There is no "all for one one for all" societal progress. Everyone was looking out for themselves cause of the state of the economy.

If anything I think racism and such only becomes relevant when people are struggling and building up anger, and need some kind of pointless excuse to act as a scapegoat for it.

Racism is fucking retarded down to the bone. I won't deny scientific differences, but saying they are more aggressive by default is gay. By that same extreme example, I'll note that whites are inherently more jewy and manipulative. Their inherent inferiority complex drives them to be cuntishly self serving and use society's judgements as a means to fill their own emptiness of a personality.

t. white ginger
>>
>>39448159
but why? If you are trying to sell stuff, you would do best to just appeal to people's beauty standards, rather than trying to condition people to change them. It doesn't make any sense what you are suggesting.
>>
File: download (88).jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (88).jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>39448143
Muh muh fuggin dick white boy
>>
>>39448144
I'd slit your throat before I ever called you "one of my own." I'm not your brother's keeper because we share similar superficial characteristics.

Hell, if this were 18th-century Europe we wouldn't even be calling each other 'white people", you'd be a German and I'd be a brit or something and there would still be tension based off of this alone.

I have black friends, so I know this "all blacks are bad" meme that racist alt-right faggots push isn't true.
>>
>>39448176
Why don't white people just go back to their own continent? You hate non whites yet spent centuries going to continents full of non whites. Don't go to America and complain about all the Mexicans (Indian descendants). Don't go to Africa and complain about all the blacks. Don't go to Australia and complain about the natives. Take your asses back to Europe and have your white homeland.
>>
>>39448151
>Let me just ignore what I do not like to hear, because if I think something bad about niggers my wrongthink switch gets flipped
>>
It was/is not a "black exclusive" thing to hate and enslave different cultures.
Look at the irish or anywhere in the world before the late 19th century till the 20th century.
A.k.a GOOGLE
>>
Hating black people is simply American culture
There's no nuance to it. People do it because other people do it. It's like eating meat, objectively stupid in modern life but culture requires people to practice it anyways
>>
>>39448187
Haha good try mr sheckelberg
>>
>>39448184
Hyup, more people are starting to find darker skin, curvaceousness, and big butts attractive.
>>
>>39448208
The fact is we are bound by DNA. White DNA is extremely similar regardless of ethnicity while black DNA is very foreign to white DNA. To kill someone of your own race would be an evolutionary mistake.
>>
>>39448152
You just have to look at crime statistics to see that Black crime is a big problem. Why wouldn't it have been back then? Blacks just see something they want and they go for it. They don't think about the consequences.
>>
>>39448194
It's not really a matter of "why". It's just a side effect of having that kind of power. Your country is majority white and or has more power in media(Hollywood), you market beauty products towards white people and bam. That is kind of starting to change though.
>>
File: IMG_3853.jpg (97KB, 469x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3853.jpg
97KB, 469x418px
>>39448252
What does that have to do with lynching black people for no reason. When /pol/tards don't know what to say, they just start throwing out random ass statistics that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.
>>
>>39448208
It doesn't matter whether blacks are good or bad. They aren't white and that makes them bad. They have different DNA. They want a black world and whites should want a white world.
>>
>>39448272
Black people also prefer White traits. Just take a look at the Black celebrities. They always have significantly White facial structure.
>>
>>39448288
In one case it might been for no reason, but that could only happen because people found it believable. Why did they find it believable? Because it happens often.
>>
>>39448298
>thinking that's not because of centuries of oppression
Back in the slave days, the light skinned slaves were allowed to be maids and servants and the dark skinned ones were cotton pickers who got tied to trees and beaten with whips. Of course they prefer white features
>>
>>39448298
That's because they are influenced by WHITE media.

But similar to how black people are trying to be white, white people are trying to be black in a lot of different ways as well. It's like this weird love hate relationship going on.
>>
>>39448094
white women are objectively not beautiful though, their features are generally sharp and vulturelike.
>>
>>39448213
>He actually thinks hundreds of thousands of whites were killed during the "liberation of nignogs"
You probably don't even see how retarded that is
>>39448252
Because there are stats that show it wasn't
>>
>>39448288
You realize the KKK only killed about 3000 blacks in it's history while blacks kill that many blacks every six months? Blacks have killed around 450,000 blacks in the US since the 70s that's over 1 percent of their population. That's equivalent to a war.
>>
>>39448307
Or because they would believe a white person over a black person no matter how believable it was. Do you really think the same people who were hanging blacks and having a barbecue around the dead body were sitting around saying "okay, before we beat this kid to death, let's think logically. What are the odds that a black child tried to flirt with an adult white woman?"
>>
>>39448320
Okay but make that relate to what we were talking about please.
>>
>>39448329
Who the fuck cares? I don't care about blacks. If they killed them then so what? The only mistake was not killing more of them.
>>
>>39448211
You should be grateful by how much we improved your lives with our much more advanced knowledge and societies. But all you do is complain. Go back to living in huts if that's so much better
>>
>>39448094
Black Women have the best bodies on the planet and White Women have the best faces.

Let me ask you a question though, would you rather date a fat chick with a cute face or a chick with a banging body and an ugly face? I think you know the answer to this question.
>>
>>39448211
Because we conquered this land so WE could have it not you stupid worthless niggers.
>>
>>39448314
White people have compact facial structures and straight facial axis. Black people have pongoid, elongated and portruding faces.
>>
>>39448361
And now Mexicans are conquering this land like their ancestors did, so it's time to get the fuck out white boy.
>>
>>39448344
We're trying to help you understand why Black people are as hostile as they are towards you, Cletus.

If your reaction to a black man being killed because he was black is "So what? Just kill more." Then why should anyone feel remorse if you're robbed and shot by a black man?
>>
>>39448354
>best bodies
It is too grotesque for my liking.
>>
File: Best map.png (171KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Best map.png
171KB, 1280x853px
>>39447496
>irrational
Just go onto /pol/ and look at all of their memegraphs. There is plenty of reason to dislike blacks as a group. I judge individuals by themselves, and I have a black friend (didn't tell him about my beliefs, it would just make it awkward), but the group average is undeniably shit.
Also, I despise racemixing. And black genes are by far the most destructive. Even some octaroons, with just one black great-grandparent, still look fucked up. Compare that to, say, some hapas that can pass as white. while other mixes usually take two generations to "fix." Blacks take at least 4.

That isn't even mentioning the absurd rate at which coalburners are dropped. Above 90% of them with kids become single mothers.
>>39447608
I want a white ethnostate.
I have little appetite for cruelty, but I will do whatever is necessary to ensure my race survives--so if nonwhites insist on leeching off of us and chasing after white women, yes, they will end up being """"oppressed.""""
>>
>>39448375
Their ancestors being a bunch of Spanish rapists?
>>
>>39448375
I ain't going no where and Mexicans have over 50% European DNA. And American niggers have 20%. This place belongs to the white man.
>>
>>39448329
Stereotypes don't just arise for no reason. It was because of the problems all the southerners had with the freed slaves, that they started making those laws.
>>
>>39448362
those white features are why your women are seen as feminine and your men as well, while black men are seen as the epitome of a masculine man. Real men don't have long narrow noses or straight/wavy hair or green/blue/grey eyes.
>>
File: 1458159659948.jpg (87KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1458159659948.jpg
87KB, 612x612px
>>39448386
They have the proportions of real life anime women, say what you want about their faces but there is no denying they have god like bodies.
>>
>>39448318
>Because there are stats that show it wasn't
Show them.
>>
File: deedsleep.jpg (67KB, 454x551px) Image search: [Google]
deedsleep.jpg
67KB, 454x551px
>>39448407
I don't find that body attractive at all. And dark skin doesn't look good on women.
>>
>>39448404
https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282/Serum-Estrogen-But-Not-Testosterone-Levels-Differ
Black men have more estrogen than other races. And real men don't have hairless skin like babies and women.
>>
>>39448388
I think you're afraid they will treat you the way you treated them for many years once you become a minority. This was never your country, and I think it's about time you realize that.

I personally like being able to bounce from Mexican restaurants to soul restaurants, and then to Asian restaurants.
>>
>>39448404
Real men look like monkeys is what you are saying? Let me tell, when push comes to shove, Blacks are the first to run. They just act tough.
>>
>>39448407
I find black women attractive but I still hate black people
>>
>>39447496
>Is there a reason for this?
niggers being niggers is why I hate niggers
>>
File: Pirotess.gif (1007KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
Pirotess.gif
1007KB, 288x216px
>>39448407
those "godlike" bodies look gross and are almost always fake and Implants

>>39448426
>And dark skin doesn't look good on women.

No, it looks good on inhuman races of women, not black women.
>>
>>39448442
White people are covered in hair, have small pursed lips, and have wide ass ears. they look more like chimps than any other race.
>>
>>39448463
Deedlit > Pirotess.
>>
>>39448435
>soul restaurants

This meme.

But at least you're honest about hating whites.
>>
>>39448463
>>39448426
I don't understand why you faggots think you are conceding something by saying you like black women. I find black women sexy but I still don't like a lot about them and black people in general.
>>
>>39448467
That is objectively incorrect. Look what google's algorithm has to say.
>>
>>39448211
>over 200 million whites in the US
>5 million """Injuns""" (including 1/32 cherokeee bullshit)
No. I am all for maintaining and even expanding the reservation system for actual natives, but this is white land now. It isn't feasible in the least to send back 200 million people into an overpopulated continent that doesn't even speak English.
Also, South Africa's cape was unoccupied when the Afrikaners went there.

>>39448435
This seems like well-crafted bait, but I'll bite.
There shouldn't be minorities. There you go, all societal discrimination between groups is solved. And all you have to do is stop pushing the ridiculous social experiment of diversity (read-white genocide).

>le food XD non-argument
I think we both know how stupid this is. Recipes exist, and I eat Japanese and Indian food myself.
>>
File: tumblr_nk4y9yVRcd1tryg50o1_500.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nk4y9yVRcd1tryg50o1_500.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>39448463
Actually, most black women don't have "fake" implants. They just have god like fat distribution, most of it goes to their tits, ass, and thighs.

If you find curvy women unattractive then you are more than likely a homosexual.
>>
>>39448480
I don't like Black women. Not even a little bit.
>>
>>39448470
That pale skinned do gooder elf can't compete with the raw sexiness of a dark elf. High elves are weak and will be culled in the coming race war.
>>
>>39448487
She has an excess amount of fat on her body. She looks flappy. I don't find that attractive. And that's just on top on her ugly face.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170831-205158.png (524KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170831-205158.png
524KB, 1280x720px
>>39448487
My hatred of black people has nothing to do with whether I find black women attractive. Slave owners raped the fuck out of their slaves and they were racist as fuck.
>>
The best thing about this is, I know the majority of these racist posts are by bitter white virgins who blame anyone they can for their failures. They hate Chad because he fucks their oneitis, they hate Stacy because she's their oneitis and she fucks Chad, they hate Tyrone because he's fucking their oneitis too. It all comes back to the fact that this site is full of perpetual victims.
>>
File: tumblr_occgj3EVZA1rmhoano1_1280.jpg (161KB, 850x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_occgj3EVZA1rmhoano1_1280.jpg
161KB, 850x1280px
>>39448529
This. Best bodies are athletic and lean.
>>
File: deed11.jpg (37KB, 606x478px) Image search: [Google]
deed11.jpg
37KB, 606x478px
>>39448511
They are not weak, they are just too pure for this world.
>>
>>39448555
i agree with the concept but im not sure why you posted a picture of a women on roids to prove your point
>>
>>39448555
No, I find that equally repulsive. That is like a man's body. Just look natural.
>>
>>39448551
Nice load of complete bullshit. I don't hate "Chad" at all. I hope that there are as many Chads as possible to further the white race. As far as women I don't like everything about them but I'm not bitter towards them at all. They are what they are.
>>
File: authentic-cop-costume.jpg (229KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
authentic-cop-costume.jpg
229KB, 1750x2500px
wen ur the crips but white
>>
File: 1446424867645.jpg (84KB, 584x1316px) Image search: [Google]
1446424867645.jpg
84KB, 584x1316px
>>39448529
>>39448555
Ah, so you are attracted to men after all.
>>
File: pirotess.jpg (125KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
pirotess.jpg
125KB, 500x557px
>>39448563
regardless I think we can agree pirotess is delicious brown and thus better than black women
>>
>>39448600
>better than black women
You are setting the bar quite low.
>>
File: 1404522335338.jpg (456KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1404522335338.jpg
456KB, 1200x1800px
>>39448555
The best bodies are soft and supple, not "lean" and hard. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1503961951462.jpg (114KB, 960x718px) Image search: [Google]
1503961951462.jpg
114KB, 960x718px
>>39448594
>>39448628
Why are you responding to your own post, bebe?
>>
>>39448551
just because im a bitter depressed incel doesn't mean I hate black people. i like the blacks, I just hate women
>>
>>39447496
because they have the worse culture ever and for personal reason. two different niggers have rob my family and killed one of my uncles for trying to defend himself.
>>
File: lilith_322234.jpg (165KB, 1152x900px) Image search: [Google]
lilith_322234.jpg
165KB, 1152x900px
>>39448628
European art disagrees. A woman without muscle is pathetic and weak.
>>
>>39448691
If those men were white would you resort to hating your own race?
>>
>>39448691
Damn that's a pretty damn good reason.
>>
File: 1441233618336.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1441233618336.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>39448696
Black women have both.

They're like the only women on the planet that can be fit and "T H I C C" at the same time.
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (52KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
52KB, 1000x1000px
>>39448696
That's not European art. At least not traditional.
>>
>>39448708
But they weren't white nigger lover so it's irrelevant. Niggers are savage killers. Just accept it. We hate black people. What do you care? You just think we're losers anyway right? So stop sweating it. If some people want to hate blacks then let us.
>>
>>39448708
Of course he wouldn't. Because when a white person does something wrong, racists go "wow what a piece of shit" but when a black person does something wrong, they hate a whole race for it.
>>
>>39448738
You couldn't find a gif where she wasn't chimping out?
>>
>>39448708
If blacks can hate whites because a couple were slave owners, I can hate blacks because the majority of them are dangerous enraged apes
>>
>>39448757
It maybe it's the fact that blacks do it much more often. Fuck you nigger. You people murdered that guy's uncle and now you want to guilt trip him for being racist. You're the one who should be apologizing on behalf of your evil race of monkeys. But you're not sorry. You're probably glad he's dead cause he's just a cracker to you
>>
>>39448793
Fuck you, fuck him, fuck his uncle and fuck his grandmother for giving birth to him.
>>
>>39448793
So what you're saying is that an entire race of people is responsible for the actions of a few? Alright slave driver Pete, glad you're willing to fess up.
>>
>>39448818
Yep typical evil nigger ape. I hate niggers and I always will. I hope to God whites wake up and exterminate your worthless race.
>>
>>39448779
No one is saying that anyone could hate anyone. It's just that black paranoia is justified because they were treated like shit by your ilk.

Yours isn't because not every black person goes around stabbing and murdering people.
>>
>>39448824
Look at the first person who replied. He's glad that guy's Uncle is dead. Black people are evil, violent, white hating scum and there's nothing that will ever change it.
>>
>>39448708
I am not white I am hispanic. also they are raping our women. the last girl I talked to said her black boyfriend raped her.
>>
>>39448555
I want to take her dick deeply into my anushole
>>
>>39448869
Or maybe black people just tend to hate whites and not be out for our best interest and it's wise to oppose them.
>>
>>39448874
Looks to me like he had a knee-jerk response because you went on a racist tirade.
>>
>>39448900
>he was glad someone was dead, but you were offensive so it's your fault
>>
>>39448874
Oh really? Ok, I guess I can just tell the good Nigerian family that gave me a place to stay, helped me get into college, and helped pay my rent when I was already up and off my feet to go fuck themselves then. I'm not black but I'd GLADLY assist in stabbing the shit out of you or him and anyone else of your kind.
>>
I just wish it was possible to prevent Blacks from posting here.
The quality of the board would go up 10-fold.
>>
>>39448881
have you ever considered she probably deserved to be raped. dont blame the animal for acting as animals do, blame the idiot who expected otherwise
>>
>>39448924
Go live in Africa then, wigger boy.
>>
>>39448881
All races should hate niggers. Blacks were once the most universally despised race on Earth as they should be. And then the kike scum empowered the niggers. Blacks are the absolute bottom of humanity. They are the lowest of all the races. They are genetically different from the other races as well. Foolish white supremacists will separate the world into whites and coloreds but the truth is whites are much more closely related to the other non African races than other non-whites are to blacks. Blacks are basically a different species from everyone else.
>>
>>39448925
Prevent americans from posting here*
Two birds with one stone. Americunts are the ones who ruin this board.
>>
>>39448925
Yeah, because we all know those high quality brapposting and trap threads are the bread and butter of this board
>>
>>39448924
I agree. You're a traitor. Go live with the blacks. How nice of those Nigerians to take care of you using white tax dollars though.
>>
>>39448944
Good thing people like you will never breed.
>>
>>39448945
while we are at, women too.
>>
>>39448933
Women are inferior. No woman deserves to be raped by a nigger however. Blacks should be forcibly sterilized.
>>
>>39448961
They are like flies attracted to shit. Removed the shit and the flies go away.
>>
>>39448925
All countries with <10% minorities should be prohibited
>>
File: anger.jpg (77KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
77KB, 736x552px
Racist white man:
>"Hey, lets destroy the world"
>*world gets destroyed*
>"Arrrrhhhggg..why is everything brokeeennn...REEEEEEEE!!!?!!!??!!!!
>>
>>39448933
>>39448985
>>39448944
Damn, no wonder you guys are here. You're scum, evil, vile filth. You are what you hate.

No wonder ANTIFA isn't trying to reason with you.
>>
>>39448971
LMAO good wishful thinking. You sit here trying to convince us not to be racists because you fear racists. You should fear niggers. You should be fighting so that the world returns to a state of white dominance as it should be. I'm sorry you can't accept the scientific reality that blacks are subhuman. You are only hurting yourself.
>>
>>39448998
The world wasn't destroyed. It was great. We had a strong white society with white men on top. And then the kikes gradually empowered the niggers.
>>
>>39449007
We are not. We are lovers of truth, who will defend what is right even when it makes us unpopular.
>>
>>39448925
>Implying black guys are the ones spamming cuck shit, tranny shit and braaaap shit
>>
>>39447496
Because they are fucking stupid and violent. It is not difficult to understand. You can hold racist beliefs and not be a dick to every nigger that you meet, and even have friends outside of your race, as always, more variation within races than between. As a whole, niggers are a drain on society and the world and should be placed into a eugenics program with the rest of us.
>>
>>39449063
Blacks have an IQ of 80, how could they possibly contribute to this board?
>>
>>39449047
Great for whom? As far as I can tell, "YOU" brought this problem on "YOURSELF" or rather your fore-fathers are the ones you should be blaming. Niggers, spics, heebs, gooks all lived in their respective lands until some smart cracker decided it would be fun to play a game of global twister
>>
>>39449094
Are you really going to blame blacks for something that isn't their fault?
It's obvious that the majority of faggots shitting up this board with their traps, brap and racebait threads are whites.
Have fun blaming blacks though.
>>
>>39448793
Poverty leads to increases in crime. Blacks were systematically kept impoverished by the government and whites chimping out and burning their communities. Combine that with the government undermining any movement that sought greater black economic unity and labeling them as "black separatists" during the civil rights era, the government throwing blacks in jail for drug related offenses, even the addicts (funny how now it's a heroin "epidemic and we need to help the white addicts), unequal enforcement, the government subsidizing and promoting single mothers, and the promotion of thug culture.
Not too hard to see why crime is so prevalent
>>
>>39449122
>the entire world has warrior cultures
>whites are more successful and take it over
>whites think that warrior cultures are primitive and want to bring about a new age of tolerance and peace
>dumb niggers hate the only race that ever decided to treat them as equals
>>
>>39449094
>White guys contribute by spamming cuck, tranny and braaap posts
>Blackbots post blackbot feels
>Somehow the blackbots are the ones ruining the board
>>
>>39449134
What are you babbling about? I am saying the quality would go up if the stupid Blacks were prevented from posting here.
>>
>>39447496
>So why is there this irrational hatred for black people?
>Proceeds to explain why that is and then starts talking about the past
You can't even form a coherent train of thought, you inbred mongoloid.
>>
>>39449157
>blackbot feels
What is that? Like that feel when no fried chicken? That feel when someone said something I didn't like I and assaulted him?
>>
>>39449122
It was great for whites. The only people I care about. I blame Jews and certain weak minded whites for our current predicament. I don't care that we conquered the other lands. We should have killed all the Natives of every continent.
>>
>>39449158
The quality wouldn't go up if the ones who are making shitty threads aren't even black.
Or do you enjoy these posts?
>>
>>39449177
>Mad that his tranny threads are never popular
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>39449183
It would go up if you removed stupid people. There is no way Blacks can contribute with something intelligent, because they aren't intelligent.
>>
>>39449155
I can imagine anyone with more than kernel in their head would find peace under a mega-ton of uranium
>>
>>39449201
I could do without those as well. It doesn't excuse the Blacks.
>>
>>39449218
blackbot threads are way comfier than your cuck threads, that is until assmad whites ruin them.
>>
It's just what happens when you try racial diversity.
People should have their own countries.

Also very much of the perceived hatred isn't hatred at all.
>>
>>39449240
I have never looked it them. What do you talk about? Chimp-hop? Kool-aid? Lean? Weed?
>>
>>39449253
>being this triggered because of blackbot threads
k e k
someone's angry
>>
>>39449240
How about you keep your race secret and it would be 10 times more enjoyable. Blacks are so narcissistic they can't handle not being the center of attention but you end up ruining everything you touch. It all turns to shit like your shit colored selves.
>>
>>39449271
I am not angry at all. I think you are projecting your current mental state onto me.
>>
Black people and niggers are two different things.
>>
>>39449048
Except you're on the wrong side of history and always will be.
>>
>>39448996
So South Africa and Mexico should be allowed? The minority population is less than 10%
>>
>>39449299
Truth is eternal. History is not.
>>
>>39449311
He's talking about you brown chumps. You guys are just too stupid.
>>
>>39449313
There is no "truth" to what you preach, though.

It's all delusions of grandeur via insecurities.
>>
>>39449331
That's not what minority means, you dumbass.
>>
>>39449281
>How about you keep your race secret and it would be 10 times more enjoyable.
Why? How about people not shit up threads because they're mad?

>Majority of threads are about white people
>Constantly being racist against blackbots
>Blackbots decide to make a thread to talk about common feels among themselves
>OMFG, FUCKIN NARCISSISTIC BLACK BASTARD NIGGERS! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!
why do blackbot threads trigger white """""robots"""""
>>39449290
>Is upset that blackbots make threads
>upset that his tranny, cuck and braaaap threads are ridiculed
>"hehe, I'm not mad"
>>
File: 798.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>39449253

The thing is that america would not be majority white in the future.

You will get conquered by non-whites and i cant wait for it to happen.
If you dont like it leave or kill yourself.
>>
>>39449339
It is all truth. Blacks are violent and stupid. Science has confirmed it.
>>
>>39449342
Words mean what we want them to mean.
>>
>>39449370

So what, if it means more killing of crackers like you, no problem.
>>
>>39449344
I am still not upset.
>>39449361
It will be worse for everyone, not just for me. If on the other hand, Blacks were exterminated, everyone would be better off.
>>
>>39449380
That's not how this works. Minority doesn't mean a certain color, it means a smaller group. Fuck, you're stupid.
>>
>>39449174
Point being dummy is that even before you had the black crime excuse blacks were severely hated.

This leads me to believe that even if blacks were doing well they'd still be hated, in fact, that's a fact. Because you don't differentiate between "blackbots" who come here to escape isolation BECAUSE they are hounded for "not acting black enough" and the blacks who perpetuate this.

It's just "still a nigger" and leave it at that.
>>
>>39449394
Seem pretty upset to me.
They're just threads man, don't let them raise your blood pressure
>>
>>39449389
That is the typical Black attitude. It stems from your hatred of yourself. The existence of White people is like a constant reminder of your inferiority.
>>
>>39449339
Speak for yourself traitor.
>>
File: 517.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
517.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>>39449394

So what, whites would not matter in the future since they will be gone.
Also good luck trying to kill 1 billion people without riots from the world.
Im sure you can do it anon.

But sadly its just a fantasy.
>>
>>39449370
Where is the science? Statistics are not science and vary.
>>
>>39449406
What did you think he meant? That only homogenous countries should be allowed on here? You have to apply a little bit of reading comprehension here.
>>
>>39449361
America will not even survive economically if that is the case. But regardless blacks will never be the majority and the fastest increasing group. Hispanics have about 50% white DNA.
>>
>>39449420

Oh cracker is so triggered that he thinks im black.
Which his whole argument rests on.
You do know alot of people who hate you are not just blacks right cracker?
>>
>>39449430
Even Blacks prefer to live with Whites. Everyone will be worse off with Blacks. That is just how it is.
>>
>>39449436
He said that countries with over 10% minority shouldn't be allowed to post here. That means most of Latin America, Africa and Asia can post here. He's fucking stupid. If he meant non whites, say that. Minority doesn't mean non white.
>>
>>39449448
Black or some other brown race. I assume you are not White.
>>
>>39449430
Riots? Asians wouldn't even give a shit if we exterminated niggers and they're the only race that would have the power to stop us.
>>
>>39449447

So what, as long if whites like you go away, its better for the world .
We wont have whites who actively try to destroy the world.
The biggest threat to earth are not blacks, but snowniggers.
>>
>>39449466
Again you are just being stupid. He meant brown apes. It was very obvious.
>>
>>39449472
Maybe you shouldn't have attacked young white men for damn reason and then their wouldn't be racist bitter hateful young white men.
>>
>>39449311
Fuck off fag, you knew very well what I meant in this context
>>
>>39449433
Why don't you believe statistics? You think they are fake or what?
>>
Has the question of the thread been answered yet or what?

"Inb4 because dey nigers!" as OP said, even before black crime was a problem black people were hated.
>>
File: 1279011586367.jpg (33KB, 565x575px) Image search: [Google]
1279011586367.jpg
33KB, 565x575px
>>39449452
>>39449471

tsk tsk

Why are you so triggered?
I just dont like crackers, i though there was nothing wrong with being racist.
Who cares if the world is not as good.
As long as it makes you angry, im fine with it.

Now please, you can speed up the process by talking to me while your crush gets blacked or you kill yourself.
>>
>>39449472
Blacks are a threat to the world. Blacks are evil, mentally retarded murdering rapists. Spreading their genes will destroy humanities progress by dumbing down the entire world. It has to be stopped.
>>
>>39449418
Again, that is projection. It is because you are upset.
>>
>>39449496
Because I could also use statistics to write all men off as violent savages that need to be taught to not rape. It's a numbers game that I don't want to get involved with and it doesn't speak for people on the individual level.
>>
>>39449481
I'm not being stupid, I'm going by the meaning of words. Minority doesn't mean brown. In Mexico, the minority is white. Mexicans should be allowed to post on this board.
>>
File: BLACK CUCK.jpg (51KB, 700x733px) Image search: [Google]
BLACK CUCK.jpg
51KB, 700x733px
>>39449510
If you were shitposting on /pol/ like cucks like you do on a daily basis your tracker would show "20 posts by this ID"
Traitors like you will be the first to go during the "rice" war
>>
>>39449510
Yeah nice wishful thinking nigger. Too bad your hopes will not come true because you are much much weaker than you've been led to believe.
>>
>>39449486

Booo Hooo
White men are not treated like gods anymore, what a shame.
I hope they get angry enough to get violent so i can kill them.
Ahhh i will love the future.
>>
>>39449493
I knew what you meant because I speak dumbass-American-ese, but if you're not a fucking retard, you know that "minority" means the smaller group, not the brown group. Use better words next time, boy.
>>
>>39449510
You are in pain, clearly. I am a deeply compassionate person, so I don't get angry at those who lash out in their agony.
I just wish there was something to do done to cure you, but I doubt you will ever be satisfied so long as you live.
>>
>>39449481
You'er the stupid one in the convo. Minorities are different depending on the country. The retarded anon that originally stated it, should've just specified the race instead.
>>
>>39449486
Maybe white people shouldnt have attacked and murdered young black men for no reason. We wouldn't be so bitter.
>>
>>39449528
Go ahead. If women could figure out how to separate from men and they wanted to do it then they could go ahead. They couldn't though nor could they kill all men or they too would cease to exist. Whites however do not need blacks.
>>
>>39449528
It is true that men are the ones who rape. It is not like women have the physical strength to overpower a man.
So how is it not scientific?
>>
>>39449504
They'll answer your question with a bunch of statistics and personal anecdotes. There's no point anymore.
>>
>>39449555
You know what he meant though. So why do you care? It is called nitpicking.
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>39449535
>>39449540

Ahh /pol i love your conspiracy, they are so amusing.
Also my scenario is more likely to happen rather then you "saving" if it is even worth saving, the cracker race.
>>39449546
Aww your worried about me?
I though it was okay to be racist.
Well you cant be racist towards whites ;)
>>
>>39449562
They only get killed by police somewhat more often because they commit exponentially more crime compared to whites. They have more run ins with police thus they get shot more often. It has nothing to do with them being victimized.
>>
This is so retarded it hurts.

I think the racist of this board need to realize that it's not minorities that are the problem, it's them that are the problem.

Even if we removed the racial component entirely and sectioned of whites and blacks completely then it'd come down to "Oh those germans/Brites/Italians/Etc! Can't trust those people! Fuck em!" Hell, let's remove nationalism, then it'd come down to class vs class. Shit let's remove THAT and make everyone rich, now it'll come down to sir-names." Oh the Johnson family, can't trust those people! They're a bunch of crabby dipshits!"

People with a tribalistic mindset will always keep shit going and find a way to divide and conquer.
>>
>>39449529
You are being anal retentive despite knowing what he meant. That is stupid.
>>
File: niggerop.png (315KB, 826x428px) Image search: [Google]
niggerop.png
315KB, 826x428px
>>39447496
This is what I believe
>>
>>39449581
>You know what he meant though
He stated minority. The dumb fuck (probably you) doesn't even know what minority denotes
>>
>>39449593
I am not worried, but I am sorry for you. You are filled with resentment and it causes you a lot of pain.
>>
>>39449593
How would you know nigger? You are intellectually inferior.
>>
>>39447879
>Fuck, give us a few years to be cranky about it.
how about you go back to africa
>>
>>39449214
you might want to rewrite this
>>
>>39449542
Unfortunately you'd be unable to do that because you lack the resources that we have. That's why we would win and crush you.
>>
>>39449624
Why wouldn't I know basic English? I could tell you etymology if you wanted, but it is besides the point.
>>
>>39449655
Shut the fuck up faggot boy. There is no argument here. The retard didn't even know what a minority is
>>
>>39449604
Bullshit. No it would not. Different white ethnicities get along fine in America.
>>
>>39449071
>and should be placed into a eugenics program with the rest of us.

Realistically if you think about it, African Americans are the biggest eugenics program ever done. They do retain some of the aspects of their African cousins but those traits have been purified because only the strong survived. If you believe the numbers from the slave trade then about 30% didn't make it on the voyage and I'd imagine another 20% died within the first few years. That means the physically weakest half of your population was eliminated. Breeding from that point on only guaranteed a strong blood line, at least in terms of physical strength. I also imagine lower intelligence and complacency were maintained as well.
>>
>>39449601
The police aren't the only white people who have attacked blacks without reason. Do we need to start posting more pictures of burned bodies hanging from trees?
>>
>>39447496
>live amongst niggers
>see what niggers are like
>hate niggers

>"I dont like this propaganda im seeing. Who is making it?"
>its a kike, its a kike, its a kike
>start hating kikes

Its that simple OP. If you niggers and kikes would bugger off we wouldnt have to worry about all this.
>>
>>39449632
How about you fuck off because I was born here? You're the one in favor of an ethnostate, I say we give crybaby faggots like you the ethnostate that you want. See how much of a "paradise" it would be when you surrounded by psychopaths that have a mean streak for dehumanizing entire groups of people.

as for the "libcucks" they can relax in America with the rest of the sane folk.
>>
>>39449604
The World doesn't conform to your notion of equality. If you keep supporting Blacks, everyone will be worse off, including Blacks.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>39449628

tsk tsk
Im not even black, but dont worry, you will find a new name for me cracker

>>39449625
So what, crackers are going away and im happy about it. There is nothing wrong with it.

>>39449651
I love these fantasias, please tell me how 1000 under 30 virgins will defeat the u.s. military.
I cant wait for the answer the military will join with you, because thats how unrealistic you would need to be inorder to win.
>>
>>39449663
What a rude thing to say. You should try to act more civilized if you want to make a good impression.
>>
>>39449673
As I already told you only 3000 people were lynched by the kkk. Blacks have killed 450,000 other black people since the 1970s.
>>
>>39449668
Yes, that's because you're all labeled under the umbrella term "white." If we remove that label and let you mingle amongst yourselves then you'll all come to find out how truly different you were the entire time.
>>
>>39449512
See >>39448545
agoob agoo
>>
>>39449691
You are only happy for it, because you hate yourself. Wanting white people to die is just a symptom.
>>
>>39449699
The police and the Klan aren't the only white people who have attacked or lynched black people for no reason. Jesus Christ, you are naive.
>>
Racism is a trait attributed to humans with low IQ's. I know it's fun to pretend you're a white hero but sadly anyone on r9k is a degenerate.
>>
>>39449691
>implying the US military isn't filled with racist white men
The president of the United States is a racist white man. What race are you? Latino? Then you have over 50% white blood.
>>
>>39449726
I have an IQ of 155. Now what?
>>
>>39449680
Blacks are doing just fine buddy. At least the ones who escape the ghettos.
>>
I always get a hearty kek when a robot of all things thinks black people should be eugenic'd

L M A O
>>
>>39449698
I will fuck your little boi pucci and fill it with my semen, you fucking faggot
>>
>>39449746
>Blacks are doing fine
>when they escape other Blacks
makes you hmm doesn't it.
>>
>>39449701
No that's bullshit. The genetic distance between 2 white ethnicities is nothing compared to the difference between whites and blacks.
>>
>>39449744
You're a liar and he's right, racism is largely connected to low-IQ. Which is no surprise considering how primitive tribalism is this day and age.

You fap to statistics any other time, why not here?
>>
File: 1490727009531.jpg (66KB, 800x682px) Image search: [Google]
1490727009531.jpg
66KB, 800x682px
>>39449717
Im not hating myself because im not white. I just hate crackers, there is nothing wrong with it.
Just like how you dont like niggers.
>>39449736
Silly cracker, the racist males would rather defend the constitution then let you have power. Ahh it seems like you dont know anything, plus im not Latino cracker
>>
>>39449761
You are probably a manlet. Do you understand how easy for it would be for me to subdue you? You would be flailing your little arms in the air while I held you up.
>>
>>39449744
Oh. Ok. I REALLY believe you.
>>
>>39449723
Oh so you'he grasping for straws now I see.
>>
>>39449763
I mean, take a look at Desoto texas.
>>
>>39449776
I don't like Blacks because they are stupid, loud and violent. It is not like I wish suffering on Blacks. I just wish they would not exist.
>>
>>39449786
You really think police and the Klan are the only white people who have ever attacked black people? Are you a complete idiot?
>>
>>39449776
Bullshit. There are many dormant white supremacists. And LMFAO you are counting on white men to protect you. Not so tough after all I see. Nice smug frog. A white male drew that you cultural appropriater. Obviously your race lacks originality.
>>
>>39449769
>>39449785
Believe what you want. You guys are like little children compared with me.
>>
>>39449780
Fuck you, I'm 6'3" 250 pounds, I used fuck little bitches like you in the locker room for fun back in high school
>>
>>39449796
I grew up near there. 70% black. Great town. The most crime they have on a regular basis are high school fights.
>>
>>39449767
>Genetic

Not what I mean, idiot.
>>
>>39449806
And more black people murder whites each year than vice versa. The difference is two fold.
>>
>>39449245
You realize this is white people's fault right?
>>
>>39449796
I don't know what that is. I am not American.
>>
>>39449835
I don't believe you. Mexicans aren't that tall. I'll believe your weight though. You are probably heavily obese. I can smell your cheeto breath through the screen, lardy.
>>
>>39449839
Then what difference is there? They are genetically similar and all raised in America removed from the European culture they had cane from. So why wouldn't whites get along?
>>
>>39449844
It's a majority black town that is not a shithole, it's a perfect example of what happens when black people who aren't consumed by thug culture come together and build a community.
>>
File: 1504079399338.png (705KB, 613x576px) Image search: [Google]
1504079399338.png
705KB, 613x576px
Black people are evil. I mean they are literally and actually evil people.

They're demons who walk among us murdering, raping, stealing, hurting everyone around them especially themselves. That's why no one wants to live around them: white people, hispanics, asians, jews, muslims, indians, slavs, hell even black people don't want to live in black neighborhoods and cities and countries. They're the same in every country no matter the history or the policies or the race/ethnicity/religion/politics of their neighbors.No one wants to be around black people because everyone knows what they are. They're demons.
>>
>>39449496
Not that anon, and English isn't my first language so I might fail to express myself, but statistics aren't a science because there's no scientific process involved - you don't draw conclusions based on them. They can be useful tools, and can indicate something or other, but by themselves they don't speak any objective truths at all. How many times have you seen a graph that's all over the place, when the real difference in % being shown is, what, 5 or less?

Hell, in general statistics seem to be rampant with misinformation, biased presentation and deliberate. There is nowhere near the same amount of peer review in statistics as science, so it's easier to slip in bullshit.

Take rapes, for example. It's generally believed that a large number of rapes where males are victims aren't reported, and many rapes "in the house" aren't reported, so statistics showing number of rapes, who committed them, who is the victim, what the result of the trial (if there was one) etc invariably end up skewed. They indicate something that might be useful in uncovering the truth, but in and of themselves need to be scrutinised.
>>
File: 2.jpg (149KB, 1200x1198px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
149KB, 1200x1198px
>>39449800

I hate crackers because they have the power to destroy this world, i would like for them to go extinct.
See I dont want them to exist. Plus the suffering is a bonus for me since they have caused suffering for everyone. You know an eye for an eye.
>>39449823
He thinks i care about crackers to want help from them, man anon your white.
Unless you have proof on the dormant crackers, what you said is a lie.
My frog was created by a cracker a good honest liberal cracker, those are the best.
>>
>>39449884
That is good for them. It would be better still if they weren't Black.
>>
>>39449843
No it's Jewish people's fault. We should have Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and America to ourselves.
>>
>>39449887
>you don't draw conclusions based on them.
What are you talking about? You do draw conclusions based off statistics.
>>
>>39449909
>colonize people you don't want living with you
>ship them over to your country too
>>
>>39449871
They didn't get along before, why would they get along in a "white" ethnostate? And I hate to break it to you, but most whites who came from Europe still hold onto European cultures. That Italian family that moves in next to you might have been in America for the past 100 years, but they still like to get drunk and fight and play loud music.
>>
File: 1494030038409.jpg (57KB, 500x1227px) Image search: [Google]
1494030038409.jpg
57KB, 500x1227px
>>39449901
OP here, this answered my thread question and confirmed what I knew all along, thanks.

Unless you're just trolling, then fuck you.
>>
>>39449888
>Plus the suffering is a bonus for me since they have caused suffering for everyone
This betrays your primtive animal mindset. You do not have the understanding of the universality of all consciousness. I don't wish for there to be Black people, also because I think being a Black person is a fate that shouldn't be afflicted on anyone.
>>
Nigbro here, I'm actually considering going back to Africa but I need to know where is a comfy part to go to ? I don't want to get killed over there
>>
>>39449888
I'm not lying I tell you the truth. LMAO you know Hillary Clinton met with a Ku Klux Klan grand wizard? Your biggest hope is that whites protect you from the mean whites. You are pathetic. What race are you? Arab? You know you used to enslave niggers and cut their balls off and they still do in Saudi Arabia today?
>>
>>39449949
What was that? That I wish the World was a better place? I am just noble like that. It is who I am.
>>
>>39449964
Nigeria. It's well developed and the people will welcome you because you're most likely related to them. Don't go to South Africa.
>>
>>39449974
>Black people are living in a successful, crime free city

>They're still black though and that's bad!

People like you shouldn't exist, not these black people.
>>
>>39449943
It's become a lot weaker recently. The traditions are weaker and weaker.
>>
File: 58FJ0pQJ.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
58FJ0pQJ.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>39449957

>you dont think like me
>Thererfore, your primitive.

Its all from the good books words. Suffering is the only way for whites to be exterminated.
I dont care if you think its bad, i want it to happen, but its not likely.

>>39449970
You still dont know my race kek.
I just put down a picture of Hillary and you get triggered.
See crackers are this triggered and thats why its justified in killing people like you. Well the sort of killings that produce the most suffering.
>>
>>39450009
Let me know what that black crime- free city is.
>>
>>39450009
It is bad. Why would you want to be Black if you could be non-Black?
These guys have come a long way, but there is still a way to go. The next step is for them to adopt white kids instead of having kids of their own.
>>
>>39449932
Maybe I missed my own point: no serious, competent political leader or scientist will use *only* statistics to find a solution to a problem or to try and confirm a hypothesis. It's far, FAR to easy to slip into the rabbit holes of bias-confirmation and generally suffering from a very human lack of understanding of just what those numbers actually mean in real life, compared to other things.

X amount of rapes a year, often committed by Y against Z, usually with the outcome A. This tells us something, but not how many rapes go unnoticed or how many rapes are committed in comparison to other crimes etc etc. Again, you can check that with more statistics, but there comes a point where "pure numbers", if you will, won't carry you further.

I realise this is partially anecdotal evidence, but I'm a law student and involved in a regional branch of a political party, so I see a lot of things like that "in effect", as it were.
>>
>>39450021
It is primitive to wish suffering on others. It is nothing much than the gratification of your primitive instinct for cruelty.
You are a primitive being. I don't wish for you to suffer, I pity your agony.
>>
>>39450021
You're either a white Jew who doesn't consider himself white or an Asian. If you're a Jew then I would advise you to change your ways because you are white. I myself am part Jewish.
>>
>>39447570
This this this. Nobody who actually lives around nogs likes them. It isn't tribalism or some intentional belief to keep blacks down. Racism is always a learned behavior.

>just talk to black people and known them and you wont be racist!

the biggest normie meme. Anti-racists always live in white states and white areas.
>>
>>39450059
So what you are saying is that you think they're faked. Okay. I don't think so though.
>>
>>39450032
Desoto Texas.
>>
File: anotherdayinhell.jpg (88KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
anotherdayinhell.jpg
88KB, 500x281px
Let me summarize this thread

>this nose form looks better and is superior and therefore my race is superior. look at those statues / pics of nude black women

>I will fight for MY race! We are in a WAR! I hate my ENEMY!

>Look at the BBC! LOOK AT IT!

>Let me pull up statistics I don't understand and explain to you what they mean and the unrealistic and ignorant conclusions I came to

>muh history t. Guy who doesn't understand history

>jews. just jews. because why not?

It's very sad to grow up and notice that it doesn't matter what race or sex you have because everyone is a massive idiot.
>>
File: 1903825h.jpg (91KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
1903825h.jpg
91KB, 500x709px
>>39450021
Yo Schlomo. You're cool with this right?
>>
>>39448945

Americans are the reason why 4chan went to pure shit :(
>>
File: 1503076206268.jpg (16KB, 250x217px) Image search: [Google]
1503076206268.jpg
16KB, 250x217px
>>39447496
Because blacks can never fucking be civilized.
Any community that is predominantly black is
a fucking shit hole. Furthermore they have massive
chips on their shoulders and act like they are owed
something by whites despite the fact that whites have treated them the best.
>>
>>39448435
>I think you're afraid they will treat you the way you treated them for many years once you become a minority. This was never your country, and I think it's about time you realize that.
And who's is it then? Indians were and still are fauna. The Europeans are the indigenous Americans.
>>
>>39450107
By all means, let me free you from your hellish existence. Let me be the one to cause the cessation of your suffering.
Just say the word. I'm always ready to pull the trigger on a nigger.
>>
It's just the new edgy thing. Before it was le 99%. now it is le black boogeyman. Just retarded normalfags looking for someone to hate
>>
>>39450065

I want suffering of crackers, you dont so you pity me. So what i dont care what you think, i crackers to suffer just because you think its primitive fine it is, and i still wan it happen.

>>39450066
This whole time you were trying to find my race so you can portray stereotypes and from refusing to say it your pissed. I love this so much and people like you deserve the tire.
I cant wait to go in live-leak 1 day and find you surrounded by a group of niggers and they set a tire on you and lite you on fire.
See crackers are stupid, they cant argue without knowing someones race.
>>
>>39448099
there were less than 5000 lynchings between the civil war and the end of Jim crow and like 27% were white and were lynched due to stealing cattle. Shit happens for a reason.
>>
>>39448945
>>39450115
funny considering how old, good, 4chan was much more american than it is now
>>
>>39450126
This has been proven wrong many times throughout this thread. Even when black people created their own thriving communities with minimal crime, white people came along and burned it down.
>>
>>39447496
cause people think they are black stuck in a box of chicken nuggets trying to get out of the invisible red line of hatred ignorance fear and guilt
>>
>>39448435
I'm afraid that they'll treat me like I treated them before I was born?
>>
>>39450156
I pity you because you are confused, angry and deep down very sad.
>>
r9k is one of the few boards where niggers are actually defended
>>
Blacks have lost all arguments in this thread. It's no surprise considering their 80 IQ average though.
>>
>>39450107
> le everyone is an idiot meme
fuck off schlomo.
>>
File: sponge.jpg (57KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
sponge.jpg
57KB, 599x449px
>>39450126
>whites have treated them the best.
>>
>>39450160
>there were less than 5000 *****reported***** lynchings between the civil war and the end of Jim crow
Lynchings were when they made a big spectacle of it
>and like 27% were white and were lynched due to stealing cattle
Don't believe, but so? Those whites were also unjustly tortured and murdered, still doesn't remove the obvious racism
>>
>>39450181

Thanks for the pity, but i wont need it when crackers are suffering while exterminated.
>>
>>39450156
If you're a kike then niggers consider you white just the same. I know you're a kike. Jews ran 10% of all slave ships and were 20 times more likely to own slaves than other southerners. You are a cracker. You're the biggest cracker of all.
>>
>>39450166
Citation needed Tyrone.
>>
>>39450254
Look here, Cletus
>>39447717
>>
>>39450250
Yes you will, because the problem is with you. We should all try to be as White as we can, instead of hating on Whites.
>>
>>39450078
Not necessarily faked so much as sometimes misrepresented or skewed to benefit political agenda XYZ. Also, different sources of statistics may or may not be corrupt, so keep that in mind. Gapminder is pretty good; it was founded by Hans Rosling and has recieved international acclaim. Nations with a low level of internal corruption often have good internal data, and you can use the information gathered by unaffiliated, neutral international groups to either confirm or debunk it, but in the end you still need to reach a conclusion, and it's pretty easy to mess up on that point.

Keeping in mind that I'm not a professional, the data I've taken part of and analysed at Uni thus far indicates that differing crime levels between nationals and immigrants/refugees are largely non-existent, with the differences that are significant enough to merit further scrutiny almost always being due to a few individuals creating enough trouble by themselves. Per capita, immigrants that have had time to settle commit less crimes than born nationals, but like I said all this still needs to be interpreted and applied to real life to truly be useful.
>>
>>39450147
I have white skin, anon.
You know it's not inherently stupid to want to kill someone. I guess there can be many reasons. Some even justify it with a glorious cause or similiar. At least with something interesting and entertaining.

You are just stupid and boring.
Unable to understand others, the world, your own feelings or even yourself. I'm glad that even though I don't think myself to be a genius, at least I don't have to live this life.
>>
i would actually say that there is an irrational like of blacks. the least racist people i know dont live by any niggers at all.
>>
>>39450239
Well let's see. The Arabs ran just as big of a slave trade and treated their slaves even more brutally. Asians haven't had much interaction with blacks but tend to look down on them and ostracize them.
>>
>>39450253
Im not ever Jewish, holy shit get it together, are you just going to argue until you know my race?
If thats the case, its just pathetic.

>>39450279
No thanks, i prefer for crackers to suffer and be killed off. Its just my opinion, why are you so triggered?
>>
>>39450289
I am a genius though. I see you are suffering and I graciously offered to end it.
>>
>>39450239
Objectively we have
> Arabs enslaved them for a lot longer and treated them worse than we did.
> Africans still enslave each other.
> Asians think blacks are disgusting and are currently colonizing Africa

Also it was whites who gave Africa civilization and it was whites that started the abolitionist movement. Furthermore we are destroying our own history to pander to blacks.
>>
>>39450301
What makes you believe I am triggered? Is it because I entertain your nonsense?
>>
>>39450296
It's very rational to have no hate towards someone you rarely ever come into contact with.
>>
>>39450301
What race are you? I've said every race except Asian. So you are an Asian? Or an Indian. Yes when you are discussing race your race is relevant.
>>
File: 1473016419035.jpg (74KB, 807x802px) Image search: [Google]
1473016419035.jpg
74KB, 807x802px
>>39450299
Oh gee, thanks for hitting me with a rock instead of a brick massa'! Much appreciated!
>>
>>39450335
and when you come in contact with them it is rational to alter your opinion to fit your experience.
>>
>>39450301
Just because you prefer something doesn't mean it's going to happen. You act so high and mighty but all you have is wishes. You wish there were no whites but yet I'm still here.
>>
>>39450317
Also it was Jews who ran the slave ships.
>>
>>39450325
No because your still arguing with me, even though i still want crackers to suffer and die out. The only reason you are doing so is to convince me that its not right. Well i think thinks its okay for crackers to die out like is south Africa.
I still want it to happen.
>>39450338
Not going to tell you since i think its not relevant.
I just want crackers to suffer and die out.
Oh, and there is nothing wrong with being racist.
>>39450358
If you look at my previous responses, i said its unlikely to happen.
>>
>>39450335
Most of the people here have never met black people, in fact, most of the people here have decent to great experiences with black people, but hate them anyway.

I really think there is just something to do with dark skin that drives this primal urge to be a dickhead towards that person.
>>
It's not black people that are the problem, but the genetically inferior in general. It just so happens this includes the majority of black people.
>>
>>39450381
So, most people on this board are a problem then.
>>
>>39450375
Yes, I am trying to show you the error of your way. That doesn't mean I am upset, though, does it? Otherwise, what is the point of having a discussion?
>>
Reminder that the black and white IQ suvey only had a population of 12k.
>>
>>39450375
Keep wishing bitch. I'm still here and you can't do shit about it. For all I know you yourself is white. Which is retarded but with this modern liberals I wouldn't put it past them to wish death on their own race.
>>
>>39450404
Blacks never invented the wheel. How's that?
>>
>>39450404
>only 12k
>only
>12 thousand people
>>39450406
Are*
>>
So presumably there are at least a few black people in this thread. So I have a question. Do any of you at least acknowledge that blacks (West Africans) are more prone to violent behavior than whites? There are many possible differences between peoples and not all speculated differences have much evidence to support their existence, but when it comes to predisposition to violence it's kinda undeniable.

I'm white and I recognize that whites generally behave more violently than East Asians, so I don't get why so many people seem to be in total denial about things like this.
>>
>>39450394
I know its wrong, but i still want it to happen. There is no point in having this discussion because you will never convince me otherwise.
>>39450406
Dont worry anon your time will come, oh did you see the population of Africa in the future?
Oh what about the u.s. population?
Well that future sure is diverse :)
>>
File: 1lcl15s.jpg (86KB, 640x624px) Image search: [Google]
1lcl15s.jpg
86KB, 640x624px
>So why is there this irrational hatred for black people? I've tried to wrap my head around it, but just can't.
Have you wrapped your head around the crime statistics? If it weren't for black people, the US would be in the same violent crime numbers as the Nordic countries.

The """infographic""" is /pol/ as fuck, but it doesn't change the fact that black men are responsible for most of the violent crime in the US. Is it your problem or the problem of the ghetto culture? Is the ghetto culture your or our problem? Who knows, but you are the majority in crime, face it.
>>
>>39450453
I will let you be then.
>>
>>39450426
>12k people are representative of 300 million people
>3k niggers at most

Made me think
>>
>>39447757
So you advocate hanging dogs from trees and burning them. I have to give you racists points for honesty.
>>
>>39450453
How does it feel to be a loser who just makes wishes because you're impotent? It wouldn't matter if blacks out numbered whites 30 to 1. We could still exterminate them. An impotent liberal cuck with his dick in a cage doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>39448152
That's not even true faggot

he literally sexually harassed somebody
know your place faggot
>young boy
kek
>>
>>39450404
Dude you're a moron if you think there's no difference. The only question is the degree to which the difference is the result of heredity. You don't even understand the arguments that your side of the debate actually uses.
>>
>>39450495
Me a loser? Not likely.
I just want crackers to suffer while going extinct.
There is nothing wrong with being racist, so its justified.
>>
>>39450453
Okay so your argument is you want to do awful things to white people but it's wrong for whites to want to do awful things to others. So you have no ground to stand on. You have no moral high ground.
>>
>>39448487
This is true.
Black male here, I'm skinnyfat as fuck and it all goes towards my ass and thighs. Not gay though it's it's useless.
>>
>>39450503
>Dude you're a moron if you think there's no difference
Damn, you sure showed me.
>>
>>39450508
You are a loser though. Your an impotent loser who just talks about what he wants to happen. I appreciate your open hatred cause I already knew people felt this way and it only makes me feel more justified in my beliefs.
>>
>>39450501
She recently came out and admitted she lied. Read something, boy.
>>
>>39450454
Did you just ignore the OP and start spewing this retarded drivel or what? Treat someone like the devil long enough and they start to play the part, who knew.
>>
>>39450551
You're an*
>>
File: 1492153075316.jpg (23KB, 342x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492153075316.jpg
23KB, 342x400px
>>39450551
>loser
I wonder who could be behind this post....hmmm
>>
>>39450508
I honestly feel much better now knowing you want me dead.
>>
>>39450523
Yup thats my argument.
There is no need for a moral high ground.
I just want whites to suffer and be exterminated.

>>39450551
The more justified in your beliefs, the better, so other people can justify in murdering you when you get to uppity.
>>
>>39450588
Hey, its the least i can do :)
>>
>>39450597
Too bad no one will murder me :p I am much too smart for that. I hope you get murdered though. Hopefully your entire family too.
>>
>>39450629
Hey just because i want something to happen, does not mean its likely to come true.
Plus, my beliefs in crackers suffering while being exterminated is still firm.
>>
>>39450558
(you)

dibdu
>>
>>39450663
It's actually not cause there are hundreds of millions/ possibly a billion of us hahahaha. Plus we all live in resource rich nations with a ton of guns to defend ourselves. LMFAO.
>>
>>39450299
I bet the black women who lost their children to lynching and had to endure being treated like second class citizens every waking moment of their lives were like "Gee, at least they don't treat us like the arabs and the Asians!"

I'm sure the black men who get pulled over by police officers that cross their fingers that they won't get shot for driving black feel the same way as well.
>>
>>39450694

Not when your dying out because you cant fuck.
I just want it to happen.
and its still justified because there is nothing wrong with being racist.
>>
File: 1498693056232.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498693056232.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>why is there irrational hatred for black people
Swallowing /pol/'s semen for so long.
>"muh black crime"
Is this implying white people don't do the same amount of crime?
>It seems kind of like a tradition to try making fun of black people
You're on a site with anonymity. There is always going to be some edgelord spewing out racist shit to gain a (You). Even when it's the "U made whit boi?" threads they always get the most insecure faggots taking the bait and it's every fucking day.
>>
>>39447496
Blacks worldwide for 100,000 years accomplished nothing but to rape and enslave each other. Today they just rape and steal and commit absurdly disproportionate amounts of crime and father babies they prompty abandon.

If you cant realize why people have "irrational hatred" of blacks, then you are willfully blind so enjoy your ignorance of reality.
>>
>>39450726
>I'm sure the black men who get pulled over by police officers blah blah blah
;((((

meanwhile there are 20,000 black on white rapes a year in the US- and that's just the recorded numbers. Oh and cops are the last of your worries- the majority of deaths for "black youth" are going to be in shootouts.
>>
>>39450756
White people don't do the same amount of crime. That's just a fact. If you deny the disparity you're simply ignorant. At least you could argue that it's due to socioeconomic factors or white supremacist culture or something.
>>
>>39450770
Oh, the less than 1% of white people affected by black crime! Ohhhh the horror!

Meanwhile, Billy Bob is driving home drunk mangling your wives in kids with the sports car he bought with his mid-life crisis money. I think white drunk driving accidents are somewhere within the 90%? Maybe you should worry about that.
>>
>>39450785
You're right, they commit more crimes.
>>
>>39450785
>White people don't do the same amount of crime
It takes 2 seconds of Google to look up FBI crime statistics and white people are on the same spectrum as blacks. Not saying white people are bad but it would be like calling the kettle calling the pot black. (No pun intended)
>>
>>39450834
Yes, that's why Portland has a higher murder rate than Chicago.
>>
>>39450819
>I think white drunk driving accidents are somewhere within the 90%
black people cause a disproportionate amount of crime in every crime bracket apart from fraud

Also I'd be much more worried living in a black neighborhood, even if I was black
>>
>>39450858
Are you a real person? Can you do basic arithmetic?
>>
>>39450883
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
If this is what you wanted then there ya go.
>>
>>39450871
If you were black living in a black neighborhood you'd be more likely to get killed, dumbass. Just like being a white person you are more likely to get starched by another white guy.

And it's just like a coward to treat its captive like shit for years only to begrudgingly set him free and live in fear that they'll come back to fuck them up. I expect no less from a coward.
>>
>>39450892
Do you know what the phrase "per capita" means?
>>
>>39450871
nvm, checked the stats- they cause a disproportionate amount of crime even in fraud
>>
>>39450864
And that's why Desoto Texas has comparable crime rates to Chicago.

Oh, wait.....
>>
>>39450921
Stormfront and /pol/ sure are reliable I bet.
>>
>>39450942
It's from government statistics, you fucking mongoloid. And those are skewed from all of the """"""white"""""" spics driving up our crime rates.
>>
>>39450913
>If you were black living in a black neighborhood you'd be more likely to get killed, dumbass

Because black people are more likely to be involved with gangs, and most homicides are gang related.

A white household and family in a black neighborhood is going to be more of a target than a black household in a black neighborhood.
>>
>>39450974
I live in a black area, there is a white family living in a big house right next to a black youth center.

Guess what? They've been living there for years and they're fine, I know them personally too. You're just a coward.
>>
>>39450926
What is the crime rate in Desoto like?
>>
>>39450919
So you're not going to fully explain why I'm wrong?
>>
>>39451000
>anecdotal evidence
disregarded
>>
>>39451025
But if I would have said I got robbed and shot by negroes you'd be like "See! They're savages!"

Go play on the 401, kid.
>>
>>39450913
You still haven't refuted the main argument that black people commit more crime, just argued about tiny irrelevant details
>>
>>39451000
>anecdotes disprove broad trends
>all of these braindead nigger apologists ITT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
1:12:48

>"Exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who is demoralized [brainwashed] is unable to assess true information--the facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him concentration camps, he will refuse to believe it, until he is going to receive a kick in his fat bottom."

You drones are hopeless.
>>
>>39451063
Do you think black people murdering and robbing each other is a big problem? If not then what is your point? White people are affected by less than 1% of these crimes.
>>
>>39451054
At least if I said that I'd have the statistics to back it up
also every retarded post you make seems to shit out another fallacy
>>
>>39451054
We would ask you what you expected given overall statistics. They're not savages because of what happened to you, they are overall savage anyway, and you would have been an idiot to expect otherwise.
>>
>>39451021
The definition of "white" used in those stats is not the typical social definition of white. Most hispanics are included in the category, along with some other groups like Arabs. So the amount of crime for which "whites" (as you think of them) are responsible is lower than those stats would seem to indicate.

Leaving that aside, there are around 5 times more white people in the United States than there are black people. If white people and black people commited the same amounts of crime, you would see 5x more white perpetrators than black perpetrators in every category. But you don't see that at at all, because blacks are responsible for more crime on a per capita basis. I don't even know why I'm explaining this.
>>
>>39451086
It should be zero percent.
White ethnostate now.
>>
>>39451091
I forgot how statistics are 100% accurate and completely accurate. So do you think men need to be taught to not rape, given statistics and everything?
>>
Before the 80's black people were definitely treated like shit here (in the US) for no reason. That was awful. The vast majority of American blacks today are violent criminal scumbags thanks to their fucking awful rap culture that glorifies drug dealing and robbery and not working. Its ironic that the blacks of today that are being treated like humans by the rest of us are mostly undeserving of it. IDK if it was the gangster rap explosion in the 80's or what but I'd kill to have all the modern ghetto retard criminals replaced with 1950's era black people.
>>
File: 1501342743980.png (26KB, 679x610px) Image search: [Google]
1501342743980.png
26KB, 679x610px
When they were slaves they were seen as beasts of burden. Apes capable of picking your cotton and doing what they were told. Then one day people were like "they're just like us!!!" Not a lot of people agreed so you had prejudice. They're violent regardless of their slave status so plenty of them got lynched for raping or looking at white women. They're dumb regardless of their slave status so they live in the slums and fail to rise up
>>
>>39451121
N, that's retarded, but let me ask you: if you were a woman in an area with an active rapist that there was an alert for, wouldn't you be more cautious around men than other women?
Yes, you would, because the rapist is probably a man.
Get back to me when we can structure a society without both men and women. Meanwhile, the most successful societies on earth did so without any social input from niggers whatsoever.
>inb4muhslavery
Eastern civilizations had nothing to do with niggers. European societies invented new technologies and industrialized on their own, while places like the Austrian and Russian Empires also did not engage in nigger bartering.
Go back to prepping Tyrone.
>>
>>39448388
>Giving New Orleans to Blacks
Fuck off that's French clay
>>
>>39451123
But when they did manage to rose up you bombed their communities anyway.

Look we all know what this is really about, it's about competition. If Black people were doing well that would be even worse for you. You bombed their successful communities to say "See this? Know your place, nigger."

What do you say to the black communities that contradict everything you just said?
>>
>>39451103
I see. Alrighty, fair enough.
>I don't even know why I'm explaining this
Because I asked, you idiot?
>>
>>39451182
I thought you might have been trolling me, seeing as you missed something so basic.
>>
>>39451172
>wanting a niggerhole
I had to make a choice between that or taking even more Cajun territory.
>>
>>39447496
it's not irrational

if you lived in an area where blacks also live you would understand

all they do is ruin everything, a lot of the time they do it simply because a white person made it, they make everything about race and then complain about the race card

its fucking pathetic
>>
>>39451121
>I forgot how statistics are 100% accurate and completely accurate
more accurate than anecdotal fucking evidence of "they seem ok lol"

>So do you think men need to be taught not to rape?
Almost all rapists are hideously ugly. Teaching the genetically inferior who are going to be at the bottom of our meritocracy to respect others is not going to amount to anything.
>>
>>39451162
I mean, if I was under your mindset then, being a batshit crazy feminazi would be totally justified. I'd clench my ass and vagina and run the other direction every time I saw a male for fear that it'd end in rape.

If I saw some baggy clothes wearing hooligan approaching me with his pants sagging and rap music blaring down the street then I'd be cautious. Black or white otherwise.
>>
>>39447757
Meanwhile in France one of my best friend is doing avionics research and soon to be mechanical doctor.
He's a pure black, his grandfather lived in Africa.

It's just you murricans, you have a big problem with this and it's stupid and irrational as fuck.
Protip : your blacks are a problem because you made them this way.
>>
>>39451176
I've yet to see those upstanding black communities you like to preach about
>>
>>39449843
Yeah, partially. Mistakes were made and they should be fixed.
Niggers aren't the problem, letting then come to Europe is. White politicians and such have a lot of the guilt but a very disproportionate amount of it lies with Jews. They played a much larger part in it compared to their population size.

Of course the only ones who can fix it is whites but it's still relevant to be aware of others who played a part in it. If we don't fully understand how it happened we can't prevent it from happening again.
>>
>>39451216
>more accurate than anecdotal fucking evidence of "they seem ok lol"

Ok, so you have no problem with women being cautious that you could be a rapist? Regardless of your history and disposition? We shouldn't judge you as an individual, we should lump you in with the worse scum by default I guess.
>>
>>39451283
How fucking autistic do you have to be to get offended at the notion that a lone woman might get nervous to see you walking behind her on the sidewalk at night? Seriously, what is wrong with you? Of course it makes sense to be more cautious around men than women, all other things being equal.
>>
>>39451225
I'm not saying you kill all men. I'm saying you should obviously be more cautious around them.
And who do you think does the gangsta shit more? Being colorblind and judging by actions will still make you behave like a racist, because there are differences in groups.
And there's nothing wrong with that, because all racism is is acknowledging the existence of differences. Very, very few people are the leftist image of racism, which is "let me harass this guy at my office because he's black."
>>
>>39451283
Yes, actually
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0081237
>>
>>39451318
Oh fucking please, you know you'd be upset if you sat next to some mother on her child on the subway and she got up and moved. Even if she said, "Hey, statistically you're more likely to rape me and my child, so I have to move over there, no offense." Then you'd run to /r9k/ crying about how some roastie dissed you.
>>
You don't get that luxury when the price of being wrong is getting raped or killed.
>>39451318
This, holy shit. Women shouldn't have to shake my hand and get to know me at night, they should be cautious. If they already know me (not likely for someone on /r9k/, but this is hypothetical), they know I'm not a threat.
>>
>>39451325
I mean, I'm not retarded. I can tell the difference between a working class black man and a hoodlum. So no, you're wrong.

I'm not going to have a knee-jerk reaction if some black guy with a suit and tie hoped on the elevator with me, I would if some white neo-nazi covered in swastika tattoos did, however. And none of these reactions have anything to do with racism.
>>
>>39451348
>on a Subway
No, I am saying in a situation where you could actually get raped, you faggot. I.e. a woman walking alone home from work. She should obviously keep her distance from lone men on the sidewalk. Especially if there is a rapist in police reports in the area.
And even your twisted scenario is stupid. I'd be happy that I got some more space to myself.
>>
>>39451283
That has absolutely nothing to do with my point you fucking retard
rub the few brain cells you have together then come back to me
>>
File: 1489890546651.jpg (1MB, 1636x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489890546651.jpg
1MB, 1636x900px
Alot of the recent extreme racism of /pol/ is ironically reactionary to the extreme "antiracism" policies of the liberal ruling class. The more they say "stop saying mean things>:^(" the more people will say it to spite them. The ironic racism has also made actual unironic "kill all the niggers" types alot more bold here. This will all blow over once the low status white male has less to be angry about, but unfortunately nobody knows how to actually stop it because nobody wants to take the time to understand 4chan memes.
I wish there was a way to separate the /pol/ base movement of white cultural identity from genocidal racism but they are so entrenched in each other it's hard to separate. And like hell the actual neonazis are gonna let the alt-right disown and separate from them. And like hell the left media is gonna differentiate between them. I can actually agree with alot of what they say but the Nazis just make them look like genocidal assholes. I feel bad that the right has to pander to those guys to get votes, but I don't see it as any worse than what the Democrats do to black communities.
>>
>>39451388
You don't know what actual racism is.
>the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race
Funny that Jewgle just put in their own SJW definition, too.

But anyway, you would end up being a racist because you would respond negatively to a higher percentage of blacks than whites. Group difference = racism.

And for the record, while I'm a NatSoc, I hate skinheads and would avoid them as well.
>>
>>39451393
So you're too retarded to tell the difference between a black man that is more likely to rob and shoot you, vs some fucking black weeaboo narutard playing yu gi oh?

My point is that it is very easy to tell the difference between the two.
>>
>>39451432
No, actually I wouldn't because like I said, I'm not retarded and can tell the difference.
>>
>>39451438
Even the normal-looking black is more likely to be a rapist than a normal-looking white.
>>39451417
I'm not genocidal. I want a white ethnostate, and a Europe for Europeans.
>>
>>39451348
I can't imagine caring about things like this at all. Men are more dangerous than women, it's just simple fact. The idea that anyone is obligated to pretend that this is not the case is absurd. But in reality, no one is bothered by this reality. You're just trying to use it as an analogy in your argument against "racism" but it doesn't even work because sex differences in violence are universally acknowledged whereas race differences in violence are desperately denied. Both should be acknowledged, seeing as they are, y'know, true. I don't get what is so hard about this.
>>
>>39451502
>Even the normal-looking black is more likely to be a rapist than a normal-looking white.

Nice lie, very well constructed.
>>
>>39451476
>I'm not retarded
>completely misses the point
I said that if you judge people by behavior, you will still end up negatively judging a greater proportion of blacks. You saw the race and crime statistics yourself.
>>
>>39451520
It isn't a lie. Across all socioeconomic standards commies love to whip out, criminality is higher for blacks than it is for whites.
>>
>>39451438
Both are going to be at the bottom ends of our meritocracy, and as such, are both just as likely to commit rape. So I'd be equally cautious of both.
>>
>>39451550
That is, a middle-class black is more likely to be a thug than a middle-class white.
>>
>>39451517
I'm replying to my own post, but seriously for a second just imagine some kind of #MaleLivesMatter campaign protesting the disproportionate number of men killed by police and the fact that the prison system is populated overwhelmingly by men. It's a farce.
>>
Take a look at Switzerland, race and crime statistics...
>>
>>39451517
And you're missing the point entirely too dummy, regardless of whether or not these differences exist, there is no way you'd accept being treated like a second class citizen based off of these statistics.

If anything, you'd just end up bitter and start to play the role you've been thrust into.
>>
>>39447717

I'm from Tulsa, OK. My family has lived in Oklahoma since 1890. They were immigrants from Norway and Germany. Anyway, you obviously don't know anything about the race riots aside from "whitie killed a bunch of peaceful blacks who dindu nuffin" (which I admit is somewhat true, given that innocent people not involved with what led up to the race riots suffered loss of life and property). Indeed, if you had bothered to even research, you would have known what led to the destruction of Greenwood. It wasn't a bunch of white people who just decided to go "kill those uppity negroes."

>The riot began over a Memorial Day weekend after a young black man was accused of raping a young white female elevator operator at a commercial building. After he was taken into custody, rumors raced through the black community that he was at risk of being lynched. A group of armed African-American men rushed to the police station, to prevent a lynching, where the young suspect was held and a white crowd had gathered. A confrontation developed between blacks and whites; shots were fired, and some whites and blacks were killed.
>As this news spread throughout the city, mob violence exploded. Thousands of whites rampaged through the black community that night and the next day, killing men and women, burning and looting stores and homes.

Look man, I'm not going to say that ANY of that was A-OK, but the situation started small and escalated into a crisis. I am going to say that you need to get your facts straight and stop misrepresenting history to support your propaganda.
>>
>>39451695
So what is it that indicates that blacks are treated like second class citizens? Incarceration rate? Number killed by police? Being perceived as violent?

All these metrics would define men as second class citizens relative to women, too.
>>
>>39451718
>>The riot began over a Memorial Day weekend after a young black man was accused of raping a young white female elevator operator at a commercial building.
>Killing hundreds of people and burning down their community because of a rumor
w e w
>>
>>39451833
>A group of armed African-American men rushed to the police station to break a rapist out of jail
>"because of a rumor"
>>
>>39451904
>>A group of armed African-American men rushed to the police station to break a rapist out of jail
>Literally just lies his ass off
They went to defend him from a white mob that was gathering to torture and kill him because of a rumor. The cops were also there trying to defend him from the savage crowd that was approaching
>>
>>39451833

Confirmed for being illiterate.
>Hundreds of people and burning down their community because a bunch of white people got killed after blacks overreacted to a rumor and engaged in mobbish, violent behavior to defend a man who possible raped someone

Wikipedia has a great page detailing the tragic events which occurred in Greenwood. As I said, I'm not going to justify any of what was done by either group. But what you are suggesting is factually inaccurate. Greenwood wasn't a hate crime. Greenwood was retribution.

In my opinion the whole thing was fucking retarded. As you say, hundreds of people killed by a rumor. If it hadn't have been rumored that the young man was going to be lynched, there would have never been a confrontation in front of the police station, and nobody would have died. The whole thing is a tragedy that we don't want to repeat here in Tulsa, or well, anywhere.
>>
>>39451789
There are more white men in jail, more when men killed by police, and white people are more likely to kill each other anyway.
>>
>>39451945

That's where you're wrong though. There was no rumor circulating about the accused man in the white community. Whites began to congregate in response to the group of armed black men in front of the police station (who were indeed trying to protect the young man, I will gladly note). Things got violent when they shouldn't have. People died, and then more people died.

Trying to monetize on this tragedy is pathetic, though. Especially when you have to lie about something that was already horrific to begin with.
>>
>>39452004
>>Hundreds of people and burning down their community because a bunch of white people got killed after blacks defended a falsely accused from a white mob about to engage in violent behavior and lynch him
ftfy
You can make up all the bullshit you want. The blacks went to defend a man that pretty much received a death sentence the minute he was accused and a violent white mob arrived and was repelled.
The whites then proceeded to chimp out and massacre blacks
>>
>>39451789
Ah, so you're telling me that you enjoy the fact that any woman can say "he raped me" and have you thrown in jail, guilty before proven innocent? You'd just be like "Oh hey, statistics so it's ok!" if that happened to you?

You're an idiot.
>>
>>39452087
>d a death sentence the minute he was accused and a violent white mob arrived and was repelled.
>The whites then proceeded to chimp out and massacre blacks

That's just it though, and where you can't seem to accept that you're wrong. It's also why you should stop talking, because you don't actually know the history of the Tulsa Race Riot.

>On the morning after the incident, Detective Henry Carmichael and Henry C. Pack, a black patrolman, located Rowland on Greenwood Avenue and detained him. Pack was one of two black officers on the city's approximately 45-man police force.[4] Rowland was initially taken to the Tulsa city jail at First and Main. Late that day, Police Commissioner J. M. Adkison said he had received an anonymous telephone call threatening Rowland's life. He ordered Rowland transferred to the more secure jail on the top floor of the Tulsa County Courthouse.[14]

Word quickly spread in Tulsa's legal circles. As patrons of the shine shop where Rowland worked, many attorneys knew him. Witnesses recounted hearing several attorneys defending him in personal conversations with one another. One of the men said, "Why, I know that boy, and have known him a good while. That's not in him."[15]
>>
File: problematic.png (10KB, 686x182px) Image search: [Google]
problematic.png
10KB, 686x182px
>>39452071
Huh? What are you even trying to do? I don't get it.
>>
>>39452083
>The Tulsa Tribune, one of two white-owned papers published in Tulsa, broke the story in that afternoon's edition with the headline: "Nab Negro for Attacking Girl In an Elevator", describing the alleged incident. According to some witnesses, the same edition of the Tribune included an editorial warning of a potential lynching of Rowland, entitled "To Lynch Negro Tonight". The paper was known at the time to have a "sensationalist" style of news writing. All original copies of that issue of the paper have apparently been destroyed, and the relevant page is missing from the microfilm copy, so the exact content of the column (and whether it existed at all) remains in dispute.
There were indeed rumors

>The afternoon edition of the Tribune hit the streets shortly after 3 p.m., and soon news spread of a potential lynching. By 4 pm, the local authorities were on alert. White people began congregating at and near the Tulsa County Courthouse. By sunset at 7:34 pm, the several hundred whites assembled outside the courthouse appeared to have the makings of a lynch mob. Willard M. McCullough, the newly elected sheriff of Tulsa County, was determined to avoid events such as the 1920 lynching of white murder suspect Roy Belton in Tulsa, which had occurred during the term of his predecessor.[19] The sheriff took steps to ensure the safety of Rowland. McCullough organized his deputies into a defensive formation around Rowland, who was terrified. The sheriff positioned six of his men, armed with rifles and shotguns, on the roof of the courthouse. He disabled the building's elevator, and had his remaining men barricade themselves at the top of the stairs with orders to shoot any intruders on sight. The sheriff went outside and tried to talk the crowd into going home, but to no avail. According to an account by Scott Ellsworth, the sheriff was "hooted down".
White mob formed first, blacks arrived to defend him, then whites went and got their guns
>>
>>39447496

It's the simple answer, slavery. In order for slavery to continue to exist within the borders of America, a nation notionally founded with the idea that all men are equal, there had to be a reason why it was okay to make slaves of certain people and not certain other people. For the Africans who were seized bodily from their homes and shipped across the sea by force it had to be something pretty severe, and that rationalization was effectively provided by the racial "science" of the time; that Africans weren't fully human the same way European people were. This is what allowed the slave owners of the South to tell themselves and others that what they were doing was perfectly fine, and as generations passed inertia took over; it no longer had to be justified, it was just how the world worked. Generations were born and died without any of that changing.

Of course nobody needs to rationalize slavery anymore because it's been chucked in the garbage bin of history where it belongs, but the propaganda that accomplished that didn't just disappear. Thus, black America has remained a convenient scapegoat and target for backwards leadership, and the "old ways" have been maintained by various clusters of whites who saw all this stuff not as a justification for an economic system based on exploitation, but a divine mandate for how race relations should be.

I would compare the lasting quality of anti-black sentiment in America to the lasting quality of anti-Semitism; hatred of Jews among Europeans started as a religiously motivated hatred that made the Jews of Europe easy targets for people in power, leading to discrimination, harassment and death. But despite the fading power of Christianity, Jews remain a target of groups like neo-nazis merely because there is over a thousand years of inertia behind the idea of evil Jews, and so they make a convenient target for unprincipled people.
>>
>>39452119
Yea, because I acknowledge group differences in behavior I want to completely abolish the presumption of innocence that undergirds the justice system. Exactly, you nailed it.
>>
>>39452166
Wrong how? You have no idea what you're talking about, for a black guy to be a accused of raping, or as it was called "assaulting", a white girl was pretty much a death sentence. You could bet on a lynch mob forming, and depending on the police, either being handed the man, or taking him by force
>>
>>39452229
Then you're a danger if you enjoy being unjustly accused of the crime you didn't commit just because there is a minority of people that look like you that are scum.
>>
>>39452275
Who is talking about false accusations other than you? Who is defending them? Can you point to the post where I or anyone else advocated falsely accusing people of crimes?

I am only trying to say that it makes no sense to pretend that differences in behavior don't exist between groups. These things are important and must be acknowledged. If you refuse to do so, you will be incapable of understaning broad trends in society and will likely come up with all sorts of baseless explanations and misguided corrective policies that do more harm than good. Of course, most of the time these differences *are* acknowledged, just not when it comes to blacks and whites.

In America, almost everything that is true about blacks in relation to whites is true about whites in relation to Asians. Poverty, educational attainment, representation in elite professions, average income, incarceration rate, police killings, even illegitimacy rates. This does not mean that whites are being treated as second class citizens by Asians, it just means that there are some group differences. This is not the end of the world.

I don't even really understand what you're trying to say. Don't talk about reality because doing so is rude? Just close your eyes?
>>
>>39452450
>Who is talking about false accusations other than you?

That's what profiling someone gets you, the reason why men can so easily be accused of rape without someone batting an eye is because of feminazis putting a magnifying glass on the scumbags who do such things. Likewise, since most women are seen as harmless little angels there are hundreds of thousands of children who get stuck in abusive households.

I brought it up because you wouldn't empathize with black people otherwise. When you look at someone as one big amorphous ball instead of breaking it down to its components and trying to understand it better, this is what you get.
>>
>>39449143
>poverty leads to increases in crime

explain native american society
>>
>>39452572
Accusations of rape should have to be substantiated by evidence and/or compelling testimony, same as any other crime.

"Profiling" has almost nothing to with the burden of proof. When it comes to a court of law, evidence must be presented. This is simple. It is also simple to recognize that, on average, different types of people behave in different ways. This is true about men and women as well as various racial/population groups.

To pretend that pointing out behavioral differences is tantamount to support of false accusations is lunacy. You're arguing with a strawman of your own creation.
>>
>>39452729
>"Profiling" has almost nothing to with the burden of proof.

It shouldn't, but it does. Thanks to people with your frame of mind. Whereas logically evidence should come first, it doesn't since men have an overwhelming reputation for being rapist and women are seen as angels.

My point is, it only helps to hinder instead of benefit both blacks and whites if you just attach labels based off of poor research. All this does is make the people who dont behave this way feel isolated and bitter, and when it comes to that no amount of "statistics" is going to make someone see otherwise.

I'm just saying we do everything by a case by case basis, anything else is just stirring the pot.
>>
>>39452842
Rapists are overwhelmingly male. This is just a fact. That's not at all the same thing as saying men are overwhelmingly rapists or should all be looked at as rapists. However, it makes sense to regard men as more dangerous than women, even men you don't know. You can be cautious around someone without accusing them of crimes they haven't committed. Are you really saying that basic things such as this should be ignored?

You can't do everything on a case by case basis, that is impossible. When the DOJ looks into possible racial discrimination cases, they use stats. They look at the big picture, as there is simply not time to evaluate every individual case when thousands or even millions are involved. Of course, their conclusions are often completely wrong because their assumption is that whites and blacks don't exhibit different behavior (on average). But broad generalizations are sometimes necessary. If you limit yourself to Dunbar's number you will never be able to understand the world in any meaningful way.

Personally, I don't feel isolated and bitter because men are locked up more than women, or anything like that. I don't understand that mindset at all. Neither do I feel bitter about the fact that whites are incarcerated at higher rates than Asians. I wouldn't expect things to be any different. It's just the way the world is. Why can't you accept it?
Thread posts: 509
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.