[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in love romantically with best friend who used to (possibly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (189KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 1000x1000px
>in love romantically with best friend who used to (possibly still does) want me sexually
>can't make myself want sex with him no matter how hard I try
>cuddle with him but have normal friend conversations or watch funny youtube videos during it, feels so normal
>scared he's gonna get bored and leave me even though he has less chance of getting a bf or gf than I do

W-what do I do? I love the way it's going right now but I'm scared he's gonna get bored, how can I keep him without offering myself up for seks?
>>
>>39388127
Life is so fucking easy as a female you never have to be alone

Fucking kill yourself hole
>>
>>39388127
>can't make myself want sex with him no matter how hard I try
Why is it important for you to want it, to have it. Just fucking do it, even if you don't want it. Because then at least you'll have tried something new AND there is the possibility you could change during or after.
>>
>I dont want to have sex so I just wont :^J

Not sure why this attitude is so fucking common. Sex is like anything else in a relationship, it's part of the job description. You can't wait for the magic once in a lifetime rush of arousal to sweep you off your feet and turn your cunt into Niagara falls. I dont want to go to work, I dont want to deal with traffic, I dont want to hear the stupid bullshit that bugs my friends/girlfriend, but I DO it because it's part of the job.

tl;dr you need to grow up. The Disney-tier idea of true love and total arousal and absolute emotional infatuation at all times is a fucking meme and directly leads to misery.
>>
>>39388127
>in love ROMANTICALLY
>doesn't want to have sex with him
Are you sure you don't just love him like a friend/brother?
>>
>>39388155
>>39388295
I'm a (bi curious maybe?) guy.
Unlike you fags, even if i definitely wanted to fuck him which I don't, I don't think I could "submit" to a man ever.

>>39388330
I don't know, I don't have many friends that I'm close to or can compare my feelings for them vs feelings towards him. But I think about him all the time. It's kind of obsessive but it's never sexual thoughts.
>>
>>39388680

My post was this one >>39388295, I didn't know you were a male and that changes things. Honestly I have no clue what to do in that scenario.
>>
>>39388127
fucking ask him out you retard. It's not like as soon as you start dating he's just gonna try to fuck you.

Maybe he will make a move, if so, try it, unless you're uncomfortable, then just tell him you're not ready. It's not complicated.

If you really wanted to then tell him you want to be completely asexual, but in that case he might not be able to do that, which means you'll either have to let him fuck other women or break up. but don't crawl to /r9k/ aka women hate and virgin central and ask us for advice, none of us have social experience.

The other thing is that maybe the reason you don't want sex is because you've never done anything sexual before. Maybe he'll be you're first time and show you everything, and after a while you'll be drooling thinking about his cock.
>>
File: angry.jpg (86KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
86KB, 1100x619px
>>39388680
>I'm a (bi curious maybe?) guy.
EVERY
SINGLE
THREAD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOMOS GO HOME >>>/lgbt/
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.