[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dude >just eat more >lmao

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0966.png (17KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0966.png
17KB, 633x772px
>dude
>just eat more
>lmao
>>
>eat like a fat fuck
>still Auschwitz-mode
>>
[Eight] ch . n e t [slash] fit
>>
I guarantee you're not eating as much as you think you are
>>
File: 1495786609539.jpg (50KB, 406x451px) Image search: [Google]
1495786609539.jpg
50KB, 406x451px
>>39383260
Tought it was bullshit until I started eating A LOT more and started lifting.
>>
File: desperation.jpg (46KB, 380x252px) Image search: [Google]
desperation.jpg
46KB, 380x252px
>>39383339
>think I'm eating like a fat fuck
>get shown how little I actually eat compared to how much I should to hike my weight up at all
>>
Try stopping by the fitness board. >>>/fit/
>>
How many calories are you at today?
>>
It really is that simple though. You may not like it, but you need to force yourself to eat more than you're comfortable with until you reach a normal weight.

t. former skeleton
>>
>literally no appetite
>stomach locks up whenever i get anxious (which is often)
>throw up whenever i eat too much
life is suffering
>>
lanklets are too stupid to figure out the meaning of calorie dense food or metabolism.

you can't eat like a normal human if you're 6'5 and you also can't just eat random shit with no calories and no nutritional value.

you want heavy cal and heavy nutrition: oatmeal, granola, milk, peanutbutter, eggs, steak, rice and beans, real potato, etc.
>>
>>39383853
>be skinny
>drink milk
>now im slightly less skinny but my face is fat
>>
Start counting calories and drinking store brand ensure. Eating early in the morning helps a lot. Don't skip meals
>>
>>39383260
Yeah, just eat more like you will tell me I just have to eat less but you are on easy mode

keking how pathefic you are
>>
File: 1496800582426.gif (345KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1496800582426.gif
345KB, 512x512px
>>39383260

>lifted and ate 4000 calories a day for 6 months
>gained no weight
>>
>>39384302
>having to actively buy more food, cook more food, and eat more food is easier that simply having to do nothing
>>
>>39384327
You didn't actually count and weigh your food then faggot
>>
>>39383919
hahaha, that's just funny. that's why i tell skinny people to lift.
you can't just gain weight and expect to look like you developed normally.
your body mass is comprised of muscle as well as fat, so you don't want to be gaining just fat, otherwise you get fat, you also want muscle.

i feel like public education should teach this, but education is fucked in America.
>>
>>39384369

I used myfitnesspal the entire time
>>
File: 1469959306905 - Copy - Copy.gif (25KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1469959306905 - Copy - Copy.gif
25KB, 633x758px
fuckin skele chads get the fuck off my board

every 16 year old emo teen wants your dick
>>
File: IMG_0713.jpg (77KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0713.jpg
77KB, 500x667px
>>39384348
you can do nothing when you reach ideal weight but before that you have to reject every food you enjoy and you have to do a lot more to NOT consume too much calories, but you have it hard, because you have to eat, sure thing buddy
>>
>>39384475
>you have to do a lot more to NOT consume too much calories

You can literally save money and accomplish your goals at the same time. You have it easier, stop being a bitch
>>
>>39384521
haha, only thin idiots think this way, maybe you are hating on fat people as well, like your pethefic skinny friends

You won't get any pity from me fag
>>
>>39383260
I did this. I ate like a maniac, drank protein and high calorie shakes, started working out and you know what happened? It started ""working"". Was taking toilet clogging shits every morning and noticed my weight was going up. So was my strength. Really thought I was going to "make it". Went from 140lbs to 160 and eventually 190 over the course of ~6 months. Then I saw myself in the mirror and saw how gross my body became. It was ALL fat. Decided to go back to my normal eating habits and the pounds shed right off. Went all the way down to 155 and there's still plenty of fat.

All that work and money spent did not put any meat on me. Just fat. Genes will fuck you in the ass 100% of the time, no matter what.
>>
dude yea i totally get what youre saying haha
>>
>>39383853
>eat heavy nutrition
>it makes you full in close to the same calories that a low nutrition but bigger meal would have done

The only way i can somewhat bypass my appetite is with blended shakes. And even they make me full eventually.

Anyone who has no trouble getting a ton of food probably has a larger stomach.
>>
>be manlet
>"anon the reason you're not tall is cause you're not eating alot!"
>be former fatty

fuck
>>
>>39383339
>eat under 1k calories a day
>lose no weight
Does this make me a super human? How in the fuck can I defy the law of thermodynamics?
>>
>>39384616
Describe your workouts, 30 situps a day is not a workout
>>
>>39384391
Point them out then you fag, cause i can't seem to find them
>>
Used to be really skinny, almost auschwitz mode (120lbs, 6'3). I was always stressed because of my school and never felt like eating anything, sometimes having one small meal once a day. I fucking hated myself and being tall skeleton didnt help too. Changed schools, started having regular meals and gained 45lbs in around 2-3 months. Now im working out to lose some of the fat and will gain a bit more.
>>
>>39384838
Built a home gym with a dip station, pullup bar, bench press, free weights, those handles for elevated pushups, a power twister, mini stair stepper.

Got up to the point where I was doing an hour a day at minimum, taking one day for rest. I would only stop for injuries which happened to my shoulders with annoying frequency but even then I would just do leg stuff and curls. Skellies can't un-skelly without the aid of anabolics, I'm convinced.
>>
>>39384779

You're lying to yourself, or at least us.

Liquid calories count too. Count more meticulously.
>>
>>39385150
aren't you supposed to rest a lot, so 2-3 days of workout should be enough
>>
>>39384555
Not that guy but fat people are gross and should absolutely be hated for the good of the human race
>>
>>39385571
kek, go play on the highway little buddy and be sure to take your friends with you
>>
>>39385192
Or he's only done it for a few days.
>>
>>39384779
I made the same mistake also anon

Count what you think it is then double it.

T. Someone who were from 180kg to 105kg.
>>
File: IMG_4689.jpg (37KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4689.jpg
37KB, 720x720px
>>39383260
What is with all these threads that put perfectly reasonable and doable advice in greentext like it's some kind of joke?
>>
>>39384655
Probs. I can pound 6k kcal a day accidentally if not careful. Lifting hard and big. Maint is like 2800 atm.
>>
File: IMG_4765.png (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4765.png
28KB, 500x500px
>Fucking sick of looking at my chubby ass in the mirror
>Not fat but definitely far from ideal
I'm just gonna eat one meal (moderately sized breakfast) a day and drink water the rest of the day to feel full. Realistically how long can I do this without dying
>>
File: tfw fat.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw fat.gif
15KB, 633x758px
>eat two granules of sugar
>gain 15lbs
>>
>>39386183
How big are these granules?
>>
>>39386592
7.5 lbs each i bet
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.