[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did u think of the rick n mort

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 13

File: tumblr_nvaxwz7f8c1sgkuzuo1_250.gif (2MB, 227x317px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvaxwz7f8c1sgkuzuo1_250.gif
2MB, 227x317px
the idea that there are successful young morties irl sucks

also the direct chad and stacy reference
>>
>>39373105
YEAH SHIT ON THE FLOOR GET SCHWIFTY HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAAHAHA
>THE SHOW FOR INTELLECTUALS
>>
>>39373105

>what did you think of rick n mort

It's the whole Just world fallacy. The idea that a simple change in thinking can lead to success. Reddit tier normalfag bullshit.

Didn't laugh at all during the episode either.
>>
>GOD IS A LIE WE MADE HIM UP FOR MONEY
can't make this up
>>
>>39373105
The ending fucking pissed me off.
Morty had an amazing life he was making tons of money and hot a hot girlfriend and realized his obsession with summer was not healthy.
There was literally no reason for Rick to re-inject him with his toxicness.
It was so shittily written too. I'm not above some level of toxicity being beneficial or no one really knowing what the key to their own happiness is, but jesus fuck they gave NO reasons for morty to return to his prior form.
Rick was a pussy who couldn't get anything done and made idiotic mistake because of his altruism and optimism.
Morty was idk maybe a bit hyper but holy shit he had the greatest life, and to my eyes sacrificed nothing beneficial to achieve it.

>>39373923
That was the toxic part of him. I think it was a good jab at the "le religion sucks" crowd. Kinda like when Rick almost died in that time shift episode and was praying to God just beforehand.
>>
>>39374134

It was because morty was an EVIL, smug stock broker. Like, how mean and rude was he selling stocks to other people and being successful? If you're successful you must be a sociopath

t. reddit
>>
>>39374177
Sure didn't seem like it.
He gave no fucks whatsoever when Summer walked out on his date. In fact he accepted it in the healthiest way possible. Sociopaths tend to have a pathological need for people to like them. See American Psycho when he wants to murder everyone around him who insults him or does something better than he does.
And that he appeared to have a successful relationship with a large breasted chest freckled bombshell implies he can have successful relationships.
>>
>>39374134
you're forgetting where morty keeps the phone on for a minute
i think they were hinting he was hollow

the episode fucked with me either way reminded me i should be succesful, but i can't just go out and inject myself with confidence and charisma
>>39374134
>>39374177
dont forget healthy rick is a legitimate BETTER PERSON than healthy rick. he's the "do as you will" kinda hippie motherfucker, morty is a sociopath through and through
>>
>>39374266
>And that he appeared to have a successful relationship with a large breasted chest freckled bombshell implies he can have successful relationships.
the funny part is the whole episode was (and season has been) social commentary

there's also the implication that any of us should be able to get and get some freckled big titted bitch and get rich if we primmed up.
>>
>>39374266

The truth is Morty flipped the show's script. Rick and morty is steeped in nihilism and life-denial. Toxic-free morty truly embraced life, warts in all. He became Camus' absurd hero.

The show can't have a true anti-nihilist because it undermines the theming. You have to be a sad sack of shit, like it or not.
>>
>>39374134
There were slight hints that Morty was feeling empty inside, that and Rick didnt do it for Morts benefit but his own.
>>
HAHA!! PICKLE RICK! ITS FUNNY CAUSE RICK CAN PRETTY MUCH MAKE ANYTHING OR DO ANYTHING AND HE DECIDED TO TURN HIMSELF INTO A PICKLE! A FUCKING PICKLE! WHAT THEY PUT ON DOUBLE CHEESEBURGERS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH SO FUCKING CLASSIC. SO FUCKING FUNNY I MISSED MY KNEE AND STARTED SLAPPING MY SHIN. OH GOD HOLY FUCK I CANT IMAGINE FINDING ANYTHING MORE FUNNY IN MY LIFETIME AND IM ONLY FOUR MONTHS OLD! AHAHAH PICKLE RICK!!!!
>>
File: lmfaowtfitsomfgwtfbbq.jpg (35KB, 636x461px) Image search: [Google]
lmfaowtfitsomfgwtfbbq.jpg
35KB, 636x461px
>>39374283
>healthy rick is a legitimate BETTER PERSON than healthy rick
>>
File: 1462916818696.gif (63KB, 320x303px) Image search: [Google]
1462916818696.gif
63KB, 320x303px
>there's a real life Healthy Morty walking around fucking bitches rich as hell and he's not above 6'
>>
>>39374390
Did you watch the episode? It's in your fucking face. Healthy Morty even admits it. Rick didn't want to stop the toxicifcation of the world at first because he didn't think he had a right, Healthy Morty is a literal sociopath
>>
>>39374317
this is the only explanation I got out of it.
>oh we can't make stories about successful people anymore so here he goes back to being pathetic and retarded idk why fuck you fuck him fuck everything nothing matters lol.

There are no heros anymore....
>>
>>39374390
oops i meant morty
but fuck you you knew what i meant anyway
>>
>>39374420
>>>>>>>>>>healthy rick is a legitimate BETTER PERSON than healthy rick
nigger read your shit idk what you're trying to say.
>>
>>39374442
The episode was a pretty strong depiction of losers and succesful people, the ending was just a "lol back to the fomula" asspull for sure though
>>
>>39373105
basically confirmed my worst suspicions about that demographic, for them feelz truly are more important and influential than reelz.
>>
>>39374448
no I really don't
I don't know is un heathly rick is supposed to be better than helath rick or vice versa
And now that you've entered morty into the equation I have no fucking idea what you're on about.
>>
>>39373661
truly a good meme they made a show with a scientist so people think it's smart, but in reality it's just quick low brow humor

makes me laugh when people say it's for intellectuals
>>
no ones saying its a show for intellectuals you fucking retards

discuss the *episode* not the meaning of life

the episode that took direct stabs at the chad and stacy meme with the events + the waiter and bitch morty picked up being named chad and stacy

did none of you seriously catch that part? you're being fucking mocked
>>
File: iceskimo.png (50KB, 231x252px) Image search: [Google]
iceskimo.png
50KB, 231x252px
>>39373105
idk, the episode let me like me more as a person
i like that i failed my only chance at love because i was too anxious
i like how i call people niggers online on csgo
i like how i can barely order at restaurants because of lack of social understanding and anxiety
i like that my biggest problem in the world is being extremely lonely most of the time
while these are all flaws, i seemed to come to terms with them after i saw this episode
i like that i am unhappy
>>
>>39373105
Didn't see it but from what I hear the new morty sucks

Real morty is better
>>
>>39374614
>spacing
fuck off back to where you'll get called smart for "catching" that curve ball.
>>
>>39373105
>tfw no detoxifier to make you into chad
>>
>>39374579
yeah I was playing garry's mod and some kid tried to say it was for intellectuals
>>
>>39374579
>create one of your characters as basically a god who is the smartest person ever and knows everything
>make them hold your views on everything and have their only character flaw be that they can't confront their own emotions

rick is basically just a parrot that regurgitates the writers and creators views about the world through the distiller of this 'genius' character so that all the normies watching agree with. the whole show is basically a massive self-jerk off session about how deep and right the creators/viewers of the show are, of course they give him character flaws like 'muh emotions' but these are ultimately unimportant in the moments of the show where he shits on archetypes of other people or shows an 'amazing truth' due to his genius that the creators of course hold. it kind of reminds me of brian in the earlier seasons of family guy, always coming off as the reasonable one while parroting seth's views, thankfully seth has become self aware recently and i think that's why he turned brian into an asshole but for the earlier seasons it's the same shit as rick although rick and morty does it on an entirely different level.
>>
>>39374728
I don't think it's a jerk off session, I think it's an exercise in self hatred. In much the same way Brian is. Early Brian was the self righteous douche.
Now Brian is the obvious douche who does and says stupid shit just to play that character. He hasn't been the voice of reason for a very very long time. The last episode he legitimately tried to offer real non-ironic advice was the one where meg became religious and his argument for why there is no god was literally just "You are ugly, why would God make you ugly?"
Rick might be smart but who the fuck cares? That's just a device to drive the plot forward. What he represents in the creators is their self hatred. He's a punching bag for their fucked up lives.
There are certainly episodes that try to espouse beliefs like the goodbye moonmen episode where morty has to come to terms with justifiable homicide or shit like that.
But rick is always either a plot device or something dragged through the mud in some bizarre self-flagellation ritual.
He's suicidal, totally unhappy, emotionally unstable etc. He's not the source of ideology they're trying to project. He's ironical when he spouts things like "god isn't real" or "you have no purpose" his intellectual superiority is used more as a comedic device here to expose his own assholeishness for lack of a better word.
>>
>>39373661
You do realize that guys like you are the real intellectual phonies?
> hurr durr people who watch this are stupid
Then after you are those that think they know math analysis now that they saw how rick made a spaceship out of banana and string.
Most of you that are hating on r&m are like
> I'm too smart for this childish show
That's (almost) as cancerous as sheldon cooper
>>
File: rick and normie.jpg (461KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rick and normie.jpg
461KB, 1920x1200px
>>39373105

It fucking sucks and you suck for watching it.
>>
>>39374905
tldr rofl xd
>>
>>39374728
Never really thought the audience was supposed to see Rick as a "deep" character. I thought he was supposed to be a reference to the scientist from Back to the Future. The twist on the character is that he has "seen it all" as a result of his time travel experiments and has become a nihilist through it all.
I think I have a shallow interpretation of the compared to you. I never really saw any depth in Rick and Morty, though. Most people who think the show is smart probably just don't naturally come up with the type of humor that the creators express in the show. I guess some people think it's profound to be able to take an extremely bleak view of the world or something.
I don't know much about the creators' views about the world, so maybe you're right. If you are right, it's too bad that the creators' are so pretentious.
>>
>>39374898
You reaIly do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actualIy understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty
>>
>>39374971
As far as I know they're basically rick without all the smart.
So self hating, suicidal, emotionally unstable, IIRC he goes on twitter rants that are basically psychotic breaks and hung/hangs out on /co/, /tv/
>>
So do you guys think its possible to gain confidence and charisma like Morty?
The young stockbroker meme feels like it's not
>>
>>39373923
>Hey, Morty, could you hand me that *BURP* god on my workbench.
>R-Rick, there is no g-god o-
>That's right, Morty! There is no God! Fuck you and my family. WUBALUBADUBDUB! SHIT ON THE FLOOR! I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!
>*BURP* Hey Morty did you go to the *BURP* store like I asked?
>Y-yeah Rick I s-sure did our fans were t-there with me
>Oh Morty *BURP* good 4th wall hey *BURP* did you *BURP* get *BURP* everything *BURP* on *BURP* the *BURP* list *BURP*
>W-well I tr-tr-tried Rick except the l-last thing on the list
>'God' is last on the list right *burp* Morty?
>Y-yeah Rick I couldn't find g-god--
>Exactly Morty! No one can find God because he isn't real! SHIT DICK POOPY POOP WUB DUB
>FUCK GOD, FUCK RELIGION, I'M SMART, WUBBALUBADUBDUB GET SCHIFTWY SHIT ON THE FLOOR YEAH! NIHILISM! *tips fedora*
>hey morty *burp* come here
>o-okay rick
>look up on that roof you see burp that right there look at that
>w-what rick
>that god on the roof
>b-but rick there isn't a god o-
>YOU'RE RIGHT MORTY THERE ISN'T A GOD
>SCHWIFTY DIARRHEA KILL ME NIHILISM
>>
>>39374982

If this isn't a pasta you should definitely plan your suicide because nobody should go through life being this autistic
>>
>>39375070
Of course it's a pasta. If you look closely you can see he replaced an "L" with a big "i" to bypass the robot.
>>
>>39374982
Good post and extremely well-articulated.
I think this is a good description of the type of person who believes that Rick and Morty is intelligent or deep.
>>
>>39375012
Lol. That's a huge perspective shift for me on the show, then. I'll have to check it out.
>>
>>39375088

>implying I'm going to look closely let alone look at that autistic post again.
>>
>>39375056
Didn't know the next episode's script was leaked.
>>
File: 1503686799893.jpg (186KB, 498x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1503686799893.jpg
186KB, 498x1493px
remember when this show was about low-brow jokes and quirky personalities that you'd giggle at for 24 minutes and move on

why does every episode need to be some psychological character development thing now. not that tv shows aren't allowed to evolve, but so far all of it has been incredibly boring and surface level. it's the kind of shit people go "wow that was so deep!" without ever really taking anything away from it or even really understanding what the message was.

boy, i wonder if there's gonna be an episode where rick is an asshole to someone and they get really upset and rick at first doesn't care but then does a little but then he decides not to actually apologize! i wonder if will eventually realize rick is a dick, maybe they should include even more scenes where he is and she defends it and someone goes "no beth you should not defend that!" wow!
>>
>>39374982
Such eloquence, such beauty, you sir, should be the writer of the next great tv show
>>
>>39374982
I think it has something to offer but it so rarely shows itself that 99% of the show is as you say it is.
The moment where bird person tells morty what wubalubadubdub means or when rick tries to kill himself is what I'm getting at here.
All this nihilism and science is just a method of delivery for their own fucked up lives like alcohol or any other activity.
Watching it bring them nothing but more misery and exploring why Rick is the way he is is actually the substance here but either they have no idea what the fuck to do with that information, or they've spread it out over 27 seasons now because of its popularity. I expect the former.
It's like someone with a mental illness having rare moments of clarity. Something goes right for a brief shining moments and they start to "get it" but then it's all gone again.
Wubalubadubdub gets ditched in a "fuck you" 4th wall breaking season ender because they have no idea what to do with ricks emotional vulnerability except keep referencing it for forced feels and lols.
>>
File: 1494141401744.jpg (31KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1494141401744.jpg
31KB, 550x512px
>walking to car after class today
>some tumblr bitch in the parking lot is fucking screaming PICKLE RICK and wubba luba dub dub at her friend
>"OMG I CANT BELIEVE A CARTOON MADE ME CRY"
>try to contain my disgust and start walking faster
Why can't people just enjoy things without acting like this
>>
>>39375177
>remember when this show was about low-brow jokes and quirky personalities that you'd giggle at for 24 minutes and move on
No?
The "lol absurdity" has been the selling point from day one.
The worst episodes are the ones that don't move anything forward like the fucking lawnmower dog, anantomy park, or inter-dimensional cable.
It was never a family guy/futurama/simpsons show with re-watchable gags. It's not even fun to watch an episode twice because the whole selling point is the unexpected factor. Beyond that what have you got? Some goofy faces and voices maybe. It's like shock-humor the show.
>>
>>39374629
>i like that i am unhappy
do you really?
>>
>>39375089
its fucking generated
dfsdfdsf
>>
>>39375294
Maybe pic related and he is using spongebob as a reference?
>>
>>39375290
I don't know who what or when made it cool to react to things like this but I completely understand.
And it's only made things worse for the likes of us. Dulled emotions as it is and I'm expected to have a fucking orgasm every time I have a good meal or shit my pants when something "happens" on tv
>twdglenndeathreaction.gif
can't find it right now but you know what i mean.
>>
>>39375381
Yes, friendo , I know . :^)

But thanks for thinking of me, bubby <3
>>
>>39374310
That's such a shitty way to kick a person when they are down. Tell them they aren't successful because they aren't trying hard enough when you have no idea what is going on in their head.
>>
File: 1453083607957.jpg (38KB, 539x442px) Image search: [Google]
1453083607957.jpg
38KB, 539x442px
I bet every high school has at least one kid trying really hard to talk in Rick straight-shooter manner and force nihilism into every conversation he can.
>>
>>39375089
This is from reddit 4 months ago lmao
>>
>>39375525
is that supposed to invalidate what it says?
>>
>>39375512
Yeah, to be honest I felt kind of bad by the end of the episode.
Like I should be in a 500k condo and I'm only 20

You know what, I bet it's possible though..... I have this weird complex in my head, that something needs only to be found once you have the desire if it exists. I bet there's a way to "learn" success....
>>
>>39373105
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid
>>
>>39373105
>there are successful morties irl

There arent.
>>
>>39375591
its literally generated with a formula specifically to fool tards like you
>>
>>39375620
THIS

is a good pasta
>>39375632
there are plenty of healthy morties IRL
>>
>>39375640
again
is that supposed to invalidate what it says?
I'm assuming it's just a quote consolidating bot, taking comments from all over that place that shit on the show.
>>
>>39375640
>>39375776
It may be pasta but it does have a few points. The truth about r&m is not black or white. It has some shitty quasi intellect shit, it has some cancerous fans (as every show) and nihilism isn't everyone's cup of tea but then again we are on /r9k/ so what's the problem. It's not big bang theory as people make it out to be
>>
>>39375776
yes because its not actually saying anything about rick and morty, it's a fucking formula meant to be as versatile as possible
>>
>>39375524
Yours too
>>>/out/
>>
it is faggot show
>>
>>39376092
Still not seeing how that invalidates it.
If the only reason it works is because it's like a horoscope and close enough to reality that people can take it seriously regardless of what you insert where "Show Title" goes then all shows should work.

I'm throwing different animated shows at it and nothing is sticking. Family guy is stupid and always has been and usually doesn't try to be anything else. It doesn't make any sense to claim the simpsons is an intellectual show. Or aqua teen. Or south park. R&M is the only ting that fits.

So either the substance-less part of this pasta is the only real pasta and you insert relevant things like "sci-fi references" or "things are super deep and tragic," making it a mad lib, not satirical satire.
>>
File: mmf5k9bW6G1s11w6ao1_500.jpg (136KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
mmf5k9bW6G1s11w6ao1_500.jpg
136KB, 500x579px
can someone explain to me like a retard why they implied Morty wanted to be re-injected? Like when he answers the phone and says that's just enough time for Rick to trace him and then "accidentally" leaves his phone on but it's implied he did it on purpose.

If he was supposed to be healthy and better it didn't really explain why he'd purposefully let Rick find him?
>>
>>39376202
i think theyre implying he was empty

i think they were going for an easy out to go back to the formula
>>
>>39376202
Maybe for him being chad was a bad thing, deep inside he was hollow from that pick up artist, fake optimism and american psycho life. Or a plot hole ofc
>>
>>39376202
because they can't continue their show without everyone being a piece of shit.
Our civilization has actually forgotten what it means to be a decent person. And not just forgotten but completely lost interest in the idea.
Everyone has a mental illness
Everyone is on the autism spectrum somewhere
Everything sucks and nobody's happy.
>>
>>39376286
You are talking about 4c, not society
> Everyone has a mental illness
> Everyone is on the autism spectrum somewhere
> Everything sucks and nobody's happy.
also
> Everyone is a virgin
>>
File: tumblr_ovf9omA4My1wuid7xo1_1280.png (510KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ovf9omA4My1wuid7xo1_1280.png
510KB, 1280x1280px
I love that it's barely been 48 hours and there's already so much porn
>>
>>39376419
Sure but we don't fucking celebrate it.
It's not some ideal or truth that we're trying to prove or make normal. We don't take pride in being descended from crazy people, or celebrate our fucked up lives like fat acceptance tumblr warriors.
We realize we're fucked up and complain about our lives but very very few people around here unironically demand that the world change around them. Rather they feel broken and wish to be fixed.
>>
>>39376486
yeah the episode really made me wish i was succesful in life

but then they depicted morty as empty once he was successful so idk

back to the "everything is pointless" vibe i guess le xd
>>
File: 12412433.jpg (202KB, 1280x683px) Image search: [Google]
12412433.jpg
202KB, 1280x683px
>>39376436
kinda fucked up and weird that they threw this in the episode but they probably know enough about the fandom that even the slightest pandering will be eaten up. gotta appeal to those degenerates that fantasize about a gross old man covered in vomit hatefucking his grandson. that shit is wild.
>>
>>39373105
since it was really popular i decided to marathon it to see what all the buzz was about but i did not like it at all. it seemed like a mixture of all the worse parts of xavier renegade angle and venture bros.
>>
>>39376436
anything involving the hottie with freckled tits at the end?
>>
>>39373779
Nigga is not that you can change if you think really wish for it.. is that we are inherently toxic inside, and without our toxic parts, there is no real us.

You wouldn't get it. Is a show for intellectuals.
>>
someone tell me how to be rich in my 20s
>>
whoa so I drank the kool aid for this show a couple years ago, watched the eps a bunch, went back and watched a few episodes from season 1 and the show was always bad. was fun to ride the hype wave though, maybe that's all it needed to be.
>>
It's become too reddit to hate Reddit and Memey now so I'm just gonna say that I'm indifferent towards it. I've seen a couple episodes and thought they were okay but I'm not hooked on the show. And I don't tune in to watch Rick and Morty because fuck Adult Swim for canceling Metalocalypse
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>39373105
i hear it's good but the fandom is so fucking obnoxious that
1) it probably actually sucks
2) ill probably never bother watching it
>>
It was another Rick and morty episode
I can imagine there's gonna be a bunch of pretentious dickbags trying to make something super deep out of it again.
Honestly, I like the show, and how recently episodes are showing mortys growing contempt for rick, but I also understand that in terms of depth, what you see is what you get. It's still a fun enough show in my opinion and I'm interested in some of the characters enough to the point where I keep watching
>>
File: 1481513976238.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1481513976238.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
>>39373105
>ctrl-f reddit
>7 results
why do ppl here feel the need to discuss this show in terms of some other internet community
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.