[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypocrites

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0557.gif (1009KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0557.gif
1009KB, 500x271px
Why are you robots so opposed to women having full sex lives? You condemn women for having sex, but crave it yourselves.

I visit this board and see so-called "roasties" get called out for being non-virgins, but then actual virgins get attacked, too. Can't we just agree that both men and women are sexual creatures and deserve the freedom to do as the please in the privacy of their own bedrooms?
>>
>>39371340
>you are hypocrates so your argument is invalid
What you should be saying is
>You are hypocrates so you should stop being hypocrates

And most importantly,
tits or gtfo
>>
how toasty can one roastie get?
>>
We need work camps for your kind,OP.
>>
>>39371518
Nah, I'm good.

>>39371552
I'm fine, I'm just trying to help you guys some to terms with the state of modern gender equality.
>>
File: great-tits.jpg (1MB, 2201x1000px) Image search: [Google]
great-tits.jpg
1MB, 2201x1000px
They hypocrites here is robots expecting women to act a certain way, but not themselves. How can you expect women to be virgins and housewives when you can't/wont function like adult men?
>>
>>39371340
Because women only go after a few chads and ignore everyone else
>>
>>39371714
Explain how 300k babies are born every day, then.
>>
>>39371714
>Muh chad this Muh chad that.

There ugly barely function retards out there with wife and kids. What is your real excuse.
>>
>>39371755
Rape and roasts who had to settle down
>>
>>39371340
This is the slag's mantra. Modern women are fucking disgusting and modern men are so so so very close behind.
>>
Noone gives a shit if you are sleeping with everyone you see, that's your decision to do so, it's other people's decision to call that "loose" "being a whore" etc. Both are valid expressions of freedom. You can't do something and not expect others to react to it. If you dislike the reaction, either deal with it or don't do it.
If a man wants a girl that doesnt have sex with everyone, his right. If a girl wants to have sex with everyone, her right. If said girl is angry that said man doesnt want her, that's her problem and a result of her choices.

realistically there's no argument to be had here, just mediocre bait.
>>
OP here
fuck yous! I'm trying to get to the bottom of why yous are like this, I'm actually doing a paper for my sociology assignemtn on social media! fucking idiots I bet yous cant even right papers
loser cunt virgins
>>
>>39371873
>it's other people's decision to call that "loose" "being a whore" etc. Both are valid expressions of freedom.

That is fine, but you can't have it both ways. You can't bitch and whine when people make fun of you for being a virgin in your 20's. Also I think the problem is...
>>39371655
>>
>>39371773
They are rich or their wives and kids are also barely functioning retards
>>
>>39371773
not wanting to settle with someone who is even lower on the social ladder. As a man, be top tier or ready to downgrade.
>>39371755
Age, the biological clock, also of course there's normal partnerships, "few chads and noone else" is an exaggeration i believe.
>>
>>39371908
Again what is your excuse?
>>
>>39371885

I thought this thread was particularly enlightening on r9k's opinions of women.

>>39345449
>>
>>39371928
>not wanting to settle with someone who is even lower on the social ladder. As a man, be top tier or ready to downgrade.

Doesn't that go against the already existing robot narrative. They claim no one wants them not that they are lower on the social ladder.
>>
>>39371905
>You can't bitch and whine when people make fun of you for being a virgin in your 20's.
you certainly can, you just can't stop them from doing so. Also honestly, people making fun of others for being virgins rarely happens, and only if said person actively tries to not be a virgin and fails.

Also regarding >>39371655 Hypocrisy doesn't invalidate arguments. A hypocrite can still be right, he just doesn't follow his own advice. A man saying that certain types of women are more sexy to him is right, even if he is disgusting and does nothing to appeal to them, they still are sexy to him.

To some extend hypocrisy is human.
>>
>>39371984
I'm quite familiar with r9k's thoughts on women and they hypocritical thoughts on women.
>>
>>39371992
Robots see themselfes as the lowest on said ladder, they just dislike that the ladder exists at all and question it's validity.
>>
>>39372022

Recommended this for your paper, but ok.
>>
>>39372058
I'm not op and I'm not writing a paper.
>>
>>39371655
Not everyone who posts on /r9k/ are robots, they may pretend to be robots, they may even think they are robots but they aren't. Being a robot is removing your "humanity" (hence the name) They don't expect a woman to act a certain way, they know that they can never trust a woman to act that certain way because they know women will act a certain way. To the woman they may see it as them blaming the women but it's not, it's the robots pointing out their incompatibility with the culture around them and the symptoms of it (hence robots pointing out the system in relation to character types e.g. Chad and Stacy because they are from the outside looking in, when a robot sees a woman using her individual liberty to ride the cock carousel they see it a whole, as the majority riding the cock carousel but pretending they are just being individuals.
>>
It's almost like the people on this board are bitter and angry at life, and as a result irrationally hate everyone and themselves.
>>
>>39371340
It's not about the amount of sex, it's about fucking a new dude every week you hopeless shitposter.
>>
>>39372098
>To the woman they may see it as them blaming the women

The fuck are you on about
also stop defining robot as you like it.

>muh robots are elitist
>muh not many are robots
> muh I'm special
just stop
>>
>>39371340
vents dont have to make actual sense, you just have to kinda relate
>>
>>39371941
My excuse? I don't have an "excuse". Relationships and sex aren't the be-all and end-all in life, most robots realise that we as a society promise the best but life almost always delivers the worst, because "normies" can't live without thinking it gets better, it doesn't. Robots are disrespectful because they are unwanted. You hear stories of the helpful stranger helping the down-trodden with a few kind words but you realise that those few kind words don't come and are replaced with coldness and cruelty.
>>
>>39371655
Because male sexual organ don't get worn out
Because male don't need to take a pill that fucks your reproductive system in the long run
Because males don't can't get preggers and need abortions

It's unfair but that's how it is.
>>
>>39371641
>gender equality
Have you missed the part where the males have little to none entitlements while women basically live life on easy mode?
Equality from what perspective? A 5/10 male will probably rot away and die alone, even if he can provide and is sociable. A 3/10 whale will be able to fuck someone nevertheless.
Nice equality you got there, roastie.
>>
>>39372140
it's not "special" to be a robot you fucking moron, robots are scum, do you not realise this?
also that means that women looking at robot's opinion will see it as robots blaming their problems on women
>>
I don't even care about your fallacious arguments anymore. Your degenerate society is doomed to collapse anyway.
>>
>>39372245
>it's not "special" to be a robot you fucking moron, robots are scum, do you not realise this?
I do, but that doesn't really matter here.
Stop vomiting your incoherent thoughts onto this board before at least using a part of what is considered normal for IQ. Basic structure helps people understand and that first post was literally shit in the form of letters.
Stop gatekeeping and defining what is robot and what is not, you are certainly no authority on the matter.
>>
>>39372348
>muh i can be a robot, mom! i just know it ahaha
>muh basic structure
God, no wonder nobody fucking likes you. You are genuinely a detestable human being.
>>
>>39372348
>Stop gatekeeping and defining what is robot and what is not, you are certainly no authority on the matter.
Not him. I think there's a general consensus that robots are: virgins, have few to no friends, either have a shitty paying job or no job at all.
If you're a roastie, you probably don't fit within the first 2 categories, while you don't even need to not fit in the last one.
>>
>>39372424
I certainly am not a robot by this boards standarts.
>muh basic structure
This isnt about basic structure this is about fucking up so bad normal people won't even bother to try and read the message
>God, no wonder nobody fucking likes you
Gee, then they certainly fake liking me quite well
>You are genuinely a detestable human being
Possibly, not really up for you to decide, however I may very well be detestable to you.

Just take the advice and hate me all you want. No reason to be so upset.
>>
>>39372210
Wanna try that again and make it relevant to the thing you are replying to. I'm not talking about sex. I'm talking about morals. Let me explain it to you in a simple way. You can't expect a women to be a house wife from the 20's. If you don't want to be a man from the 20's. I.E. get well paying jobs and be the bread winners.
>>
>>39372487
>normal people
Do you not realise it wasn't for you? When will you realise that things don't always have to fit into your checks and bounds. I'm sorry but you just come off as a giant cunt, probably because you just don't get it. Just a question, why are you here?
>>
>>39372466
>you're a roastie, you probably don't fit within the first 2 categories, while you don't even need to not fit in the last one.

Yeah, I'd agree there's a general consensus but claiming that "most here who think they are robots arent" is plain stupid, robot is nothing more than the concept the people on this board share.
Also I'd add NEET, socially inept, mostly fucked over by past, feel rejected by society and genetics. My point is simply that it's noone's right to define the term
>>
>>39372551
>Just a question, why are you here?
partially to debate, partially to make you angry, partially to have fun.
So far apart from the debate I'd say it worked out fine.
I'm not trying to justify my actions to you, and as I said, you're free to hate me/call me a cunt.
Me being an asshole doesn't make my points invalid. Also if not for normal readers, who was the post for? yourself?

Care to tell me why you are here for equality's sake?
>>
>>39372558
>most here who think they are robots aren't
I mean that's a misrepresentation, right there.
>>
>>39371340
>You condemn women for having sex, but crave it yourselves
You don't quite get it. It's because women have so much sex that robots want sex themselves. They feel inadequate, knowing there are women who have had more partners than themselves. Thus, they want women who are their equivalent in terms of experience; a girl who hasn't had sex. They probably wouldn't care about a woman's sexual past once they finally had sex with a girl.
Otherwise this was a pretty good bait post dude.
>>
>>39371340
>both men and women are sexual creatures and deserve the freedom to do as the please in the privacy of their own bedrooms
But you do have the freedom to do that just as people have the freedom to make judgement on your decision. Why do you care about getting validation from robots?
>>
>>39372609
>why are you here for equality's sake?
I'm here because I cannot be myself elsewhere, whatever that may be.
>I'm here partially to make you angry, partially to have fun
Then you are just as bad as me, whichever way you justify it. We are both here at the same time, and you feel the need to cause anger in some faceless nameless most probably KHV NEET just as I feel the need to be an angry KHV NEET.
>who was the post for? yourself?
Yes, just as your post was for yourself. Your needs/desires just as everyone else's here.
>>
>>39372753
>Yes, just as your post was for yourself. Your needs/desires just as everyone else's here.
Well, my post was not for myself, it was partial bait and mostly to be read. When I write text and give it to others, normally it's not for me, it's for them, otherwise why bother giving it to them in the first place?
>Then you are just as bad as me, whichever way you justify it.
That's the point, I don't justify it. You keep coming back to this, but read again I never justified my actions and currently don't intend to do so.
>We are both here at the same time, and you feel the need to cause anger in some faceless nameless most probably KHV NEET just as I feel the need to be an angry KHV NEET.
Your point being?
I don't really feel the need and I don't question your identification as KHV NEET, It's you after all. However I really don't feel a "need" to cause anger, I merely enjoy it.
Ultimately, I'd recommend taking the advice, there's really no reason to be angry at me other than the fact that you seem to dislike me which is your choice.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1502892205447.jpg (21KB, 720x641px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1502892205447.jpg
21KB, 720x641px
>>39371340

A shitty lock is opened by any key

A master key opens any lock

Case closed and OP is still a flaming faggot
>>
File: At least they'res no fags today.jpg (41KB, 492x800px) Image search: [Google]
At least they'res no fags today.jpg
41KB, 492x800px
>>39371340
I'm not for men going out and having sex with everything that moves you fucking retard, I promote loyalty to their partner for BOTH genders, having one, MAYBE two sexual partners before marriage is fine, but not preferable. I don't "crave" sex, nor do 90% of robots, we "crave" romantic partners, someone in our lives that loves us that ISN'T our parents or immediate relatives. I'd like to see your retarded foggy way of thinking actually try to make a coherent reply to this post that isn't "M-muh sexism!"
>>
>>39372838
>There is no reason to be angry at me
I'm not angry to be truthfully honest with you, I am a giver and you wanted to receive anger.
>normally it's not for me, it's for them
But your post was for yourself ultimately because you don't know anyone, you cannot because almost everyone is Anonymous so in the end you are left with nothing but your own enjoyment, something that only you can feel from your posts.
>>
>>39372536
>women
>morals

There's your problem
>>
>>39372937
>I'm not angry to be truthfully honest with you, I am a giver and you wanted to receive anger.
am I dense or does this contradict?
>But your post was for yourself ultimately because you don't know anyone, you cannot because almost everyone is Anonymous so in the end you are left with nothing but your own enjoyment, something that only you can feel from your posts.
1. I do know someone who enjoys the baiting and debating as well so no it's not for myself alone, 2. How does this change anything? "You are left with your own enjoyment" So? If my enjoyment came from say helping someone over the internet, would it be just for me? No, said person would be thankful, it would have been something I did for them. Me not knowing them doesn't change that.
Actually I kinda enjoy this conversation at this point, you do argue back and seem pretty reasonable. Was the first really your post?
It was shit, and me saying so made sense. I get that you may be angry at the delivery but that was kinda the point of the bait.
>>
>>39371340
Same reason people here get mad at men with good sex lives

It hurts to see people enjoy something you can't have but want and deserve

It's like watching a kid with no english pass with an A in english despite having poor english and cheating while you failed the class despite having good english and playing by the rules
>>
>>39371984
>I thought this thread was particularly enlightening on r9k's opinions of women.
i was hoping that link was the thread where it was concluded we all want to be our waifus, not be with our waifus.
>>
>>39371340
>You condemn women for having sex

Women can do whatever the fuck they want, I don't care. Just don't come bitching and crying 20 years down the road when no man wants to marry you.
>>
>>39373039
>am I dense or does this contradict?
Well, what I meant is that I was purposefully coming off angrier than I really was because I could see that you wanted me to.
>Was the first post really your post?
Yes, but it doesn't matter if it was or it wasn't because we have both shown we aren't what we appear to be.

To be honest I've enjoyed this too, If I wasn't I would have quit by now.
>>
>>39372642
>You don't quite get it. It's because women have so much sex that robots want sex themselves. They feel inadequate, knowing there are women who have had more partners than themselves. Thus, they want women who are their equivalent in terms of experience; a girl who hasn't had sex. They probably wouldn't care about a woman's sexual past once they finally had sex with a girl.
>Otherwise this was a pretty good bait post dude.
it's more about women are able punch above their weight with ease. 3s get 5s. a robot 3 gets a 2d anime waifu.
>>
>>39372753
>>I'm here because I cannot be myself elsewhere, whatever that may be.
you can go to lolcow and be yourself just fine.
>>
>>39371340

Crab mentality and the immaturity that propagates it.
>>
>>39373163
> I was purposefully coming off angrier than I really was because I could see that you wanted me to.
Meh, I enjoyed it I guess.
If the KHV NEET robot thingy was your post too, you certainly aren't beyond redemption. Changing out of the robot life is possible unless you are depressed or really really fucked. You don't seem like you couldn't do it however of course I can't tell your mental state.
Good luck on your ways anon
>>
>>39371340
Imagine you are at a party, there is a woman there being fucked in every hole and men are taking turns, you go to take your turn and the woman says "No, not you anon" and then someone else then takes your place. You're telling us not be offended by this.
>>
>>39371340
Societal structures are based on the idea of "I intrinsically trust nobody because there is no reason to". This is because if I have food and you want it, you walk up and say "Oh dang man just so much as wow at the food over that hill, you should get it." and then bam, I am ate by a cougar or wolf or whatever. So we then use familial ties (through genetics) to find a place of mutual trust since we are raised to by a protective parent.
We then move to community trust, which requires a structure for everyone to adhere to. Family encourages newborns to grow into the framework of community (See: social contracts) by instilling in them the morals of that community.
If someone is outside of those norms, they tend to be less trustworthy either factually or at least in a knee-jerk-reaction kind of way. This means that they trigger some fundamental sense of mistrust because they were either not told the social contracts as children or they are willfully ignoring them. Either way, it erodes at the order that people know which then implies chaos. Humans do not like chaos.
>>
>>39373249
Good luck, and thank you for the kind words and the meaning behind them, however empty they may feel to me.
>>
>>39373320
But the thing is there's such a huge hate for women because for some reason people who haven't fucked them think their lives are like this.
Like they're taking every dick on the street until they get to you and say no.
I really don't think that's the case for the most part, a woman having sex with someone who isn't you isn't a personal insult to you.
>>
>>39373385
>who isn't you isn't a personal insult to you.

It kind of is when its thousands of women having sex with a bunch of guys.
But they all come to the same conclusion of not fucking you.
>>
>>39373362
I know the whole "you can change" meme means little in the position you possibly are in, but hopefully at some point you can look back and be proud of what you are.
>>
>>39373413
So thousands of women end up having sex with the people who they encounter in their lives that you have no idea even exist, and it's a personal insult to you?
>>
>>39371340
How are we hypocrites tho?
Acording to you, what we say is that girls shouldnt have too much sex.
At the same time we dont have too much sex.
So we literally do exactly what we preach, how does that make us hypocrites?

Also,
>/r9k/ is one person
>>
>>39373433
That would be nice, but I have little to be proud of when everything I've ever done has been done 10 times before 20 times better
>>
>>39373445
Yes. Because it doesnt matter if they encounter me or not, they still want nothing to do with me.

Whats really insulting is that they claim to want friendships, non-sexualised, serious relationships built on common goals. But will go and fuck a brickhead chad anyway while rejecting a suitable partner for petty reasons.
>>
modern women don't have 'full' sex lives

nor do men

that's because promiscuous casual sex can never bring fulfilment, since those who practice such are degrading something which God has declared 'sacred' and best fulfilled within the loving bonds of committed, secure marriage

this is God's natural order for relationship between man and woman, and when one rejects God's ordained path for contentment, we despoil and desecrate our souls; trampling on something beautiful and bringing only misery to our hearts
>>
>>39373562
How does others doing it better invalidate your archievement?
I'm disabled. I go walk. People look at me funny because they don't know that I'm disabled and I look pathetic. If I managed to go through with it is it something to be proud of, even tho everyone can do the same? Yes.

I program a little application. It works like shit and does nothing original. Can i still be proud of it? Sure.

I think the goal is changing your viewpoint.
A lot of people think your circumstance decides how you feel, but it mere influences it. More importantly, how you feel decided how you percieve your circumstance. Mindset is everything.

You saw that I created bait, you played along to humor me, is that any particular archievement? No. Can you still be proud of it? Sure. You still put effort into something and succeeded.
>>
File: 1498305838964.png (116KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1498305838964.png
116KB, 500x464px
>>39372876
W-w-what did he originally mean by this desu?
t.brainlet
>>
>>39373664
I played along to humour myself by humouring you, I wouldn't necessarily say it's something to be proud of. However just because I'm not particularly proud of it doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it somewhat.

All I meant by others doing it first is that I am a genuinely humble person and I realise that I'm not unique or special in any way.
>>
>>39373602
Is wanting friendship such a crime?
>>
>>39371655
wow didn't realize me getting a job will cause women to stop being whores
>>
>>39373937
Its a lie.
They dont want male friends, they want orbiters and beta bucks.
>>
>>39371340
>women having full sex lives
So, basically fucking whoever they want without consequence? Uh nope. All most robots want is one woman who will love them and be loyal to them, not sex with different women, besides, culturally they cannot do that without consequence the same way women can.
>>
I just want them (and everyone else) to be miserable like I am. That's all.
>>
>>39373385

One woman saying no probably isn't a personal thing.

Every woman saying no probably is a personal thing.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.