[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one be a woman without incurring r9k's wrath?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5

File: byotiful.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
byotiful.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
How does one be a woman without incurring r9k's wrath?
>>
>>39345449
be empathetic and try to convince us you're a deviation from the norm by posting pics and opening a discussion, where we'll likely all decide you have many faults that you have that you aren't aware of/didn't realise you were doing. This will lead to two outcomes, you calling us all racists and nazis and sexists or you admit some faults and we'll admit ours, at the end of the day that path is a very uncertain one for any woman, and the likelihood of you being accepted here is really quite slim to non-existent.

However, if you were accepted as an equal and not a normie, and a decent person that isn't like 99% of women, you stand a small chance.
>>
>post tits or gtfo
The only two choices.
>>
>>39345449
r9k offers a morton's fork
try and help them and they'll hate you
don't be their emotional crutch and they'll hate you
just ignore it, they're suffering enough already
>>
>>39345449
Be that super ugly girl on here. Anyone have the image?
>>
>>39345553
I feel like this attitude assumes that all women invariably have some inherent flaw they must apologize for; some debt owed to the men of this board. Under what authority do you (general you btw) pretend to judge me, without knowing anything of my life or circumstances?
>>
>>39345749
You have lived a life of privilege from your gender. If you cannot grasp that, you do not deserve to be in a community for the most deprived members of the opposite gender.
>>
>>39345749
see
>>39345799

originaltelo
>>
>>39345799
I actually spent the first years of my life in Mumbai, born to a father who was intent on having a son. My parents concieved thrice more until they eventually got my younger brother. My sisters and I have had our education repeatedly marginalized in favor of that of our brother; all three of us were required to work alongside school to afford him piano lessons whereas he was encouraged to focus exclusively on his studies. I think priviledge is relative here, don't you?
>>
>>39345449
Post your tits. Or leave. Thats how you get respected here
>>
>>39345949
So you weren't the favourite kid, so what? You never suffered the true loneliness a man can. Your gender immediately hijacks any conversation and turns it all about you. You can always find a man who will pay attention to you.
>>
>>39345749
Your viscious subconscious drives you wet hole. You have no use except to bear children. You are incapable of friendship. Now im not saying men are perfect. But we admit it. Women on the otherhand.... Dont reply to this post. Braindead pathos rhetoric will be ignored. Have a nice night sweetie
>>
>>39345966
I don't think you get it... It's not an individual case of one family having a favorite child. It's an institutional disregard for the prospects of females raised in certain more traditional Indian families.
>>
>>39346025
You don't get it. So what if your education wasn't the best.
>You never suffered the true loneliness a man can. Your gender immediately hijacks any conversation and turns it all about you. You can always find a man who will pay attention to you.
If you're here, you chose loneliness. Don'ta ct like you're on the same level as people who never had a choice.
>>
>>39346018
I tried starting a discussion about institutional sexism, and in response all your brainlet could muster was an attack against my ability to make friendship? And I'm the one using "braindead pathos rhetoric" here?
>>
>>39346025
Women are discriminated in India. That fuggin sucks my dear. But this board is for people who got shunned by society. A place for males to share their thoughts and stories and to form a semi bond. Females havr no capacity to do this. It is all "look at my interests,give me attention". This leads to repetitive content. And then we cant get distracted from the fuckup that is our lives. So now that you understand my dear Indian lady pleade fuckoff and go choke on some samoosas. K thnx byeee
>>
>>39346091
You have tumblr to whine about your soggy knees on, keep that shit away.
>>
>>39346060
Youre talking about freedom of choice of partners to a person that comes from a history of arranged marriages, and will likely be subject to one herself. k
>>
>>39346091
You have Tumblr,Buzzfeed, knitting forums whatever the fuck else. You have loads of sympathy to gather elsewhere. But not here.
>>
>>39346170
So? I'd love an arranged marriage at least I'd have anyone else in my life I don't even care how bad they are anymore.
>>
>>39345449

>How does one be a woman without incurring r9k's wrath?

Just don't be an attention whore seeking validation from lonely incels. But, since you're here, you are by default.
>>
>>39346170
How many cows do you think your dad will get for such a mouthy whore like yourself. Maybe a goat if your lucky lmao. They should have chucked you into the nearest shit river at birth.
>>
Let the robots bitch. There is nothing they can really do to female or normies here.
>>
>>39346239
Are you really that awful a person you want to invade the only refuge for the most miserable men around and hijack everything?
>>
>>39346060
As far as my gender hijacking any conversation goes, that's in large part because people go absolutely balistic the second anyone brings up the fact theyre a woman on this fuckin board. There's an immediate vitriolic response that's totally beyond my control. And yeah I guess my fate of being married off to some douche that doesnt even care about me and never being able to socialoze outside of limited circles that are deemed appropriate for me doesn't qualify me for the lonely bros club. r9k has been a place for me to talk to people that I would never be permitted to even look at otherwise, and I love you guys for that. But dont you think we kinda get carried away in oir fembot scourges?
>>
File: IMG_0455.jpg (78KB, 382x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0455.jpg
78KB, 382x800px
>>39345749
You are guilty of the crime of shallowness and vanity
>>
>>39346289
Yes because we've seen on every other social media platform what happens when women are allowed in and start hijacking it to be about the, and don't want it to happen here.
>And yeah I guess my fate of being married off to some douche that doesnt even care about me and never being able to socialoze outside of limited circles that are deemed appropriate for me doesn't qualify me for the lonely bros club.
You still have someone, so no. It doesn't.
>dont you think we kinda get carried away in oir fembot scourges?
No, we clearly aren't going far enough if women are still posting here about their gender.
>>
>>39346277
I'm not trying to hijack anything, man. It's just liberating as fuck to be able to participate in a board that completely opposes the sheltered appearance and behaviour I've been conditioned to cultivate irl.
>>
>>39346358
You mean to tell me that you would rather be with someone you potentially despise, someone that might be utterly unattractive to you, than with no one at all?
>>
>>39346289
>r9k has been a place for me to talk to people that I would never be permitted to even look at otherwise, and I love you guys for that. But dont you think we kinda get carried away in oir fembot scourges?
i genuinely would be interested in listening to what you have to say about your life as a girl in india. truly. i have nothing better to do today and that sounds as good as anything. but, you are being really negative about your life. have you met your future husband? do you know he's a douche? if so, how is he one? why are you not willing to get to know him and give him a chance? you do have access to a circle of people as an indian girl. they are probably loving and supportive in some way. they may disagree with your conclusions, but they probably understand your frustrations and empathize with you. maybe you would get a hug out of the deal. we are outside of society. we are cold and alone. you don't know how privileged you are. none of us care that you aren't treated as nicely as your baby brother. we can tell you that sucks, and i would mean it actually, but it's not on our level. you got an education and you were supported to do so. your parents did care about you and still do. even if you are second to the son in their caste. you are special because you were seen as worth marrying off. you have established value and importance to society and your community. you also have others who are in the same boat as you and you are very much not alone in your misery. appreciate your many blessings.
>>
>>39346366
you want /soc/

>>39346423
And we're back at the heart of it: yes
You haven't known the loneliness I felt for nearly three decades now. I would do anything to be out of it. And you don't belong here.
>>
>>39346487
My goal here isn't to compare my pain to yours. I know that you, and many of the other men on this board, suffer a loneliness that I doubt I will ever truly be able to comprehend. But my question is, do I have no place on this board for those disgruntled by the norms of society simply because the norms I suffer from are different?
>>
>>39346289
>As far as my gender hijacking any conversation goes, that's in large part because people go absolutely balistic the second anyone brings up the fact theyre a woman on this fuckin board.
because girls bitch about their lives sucking. robots don't have lives to bitch about. they are like aborted babies who weirdly are still alive and growing older. they are like unseen ghosts like in sixth sense or frankenstein monsters. no one wants us around. we make everyone uncomfortable and upset when we are not just completely ignored. we are pariah. we don't have a way to be someone else. our brains and our bodies are hopelessly fucked. we are forced to live amongst people whose lives would be truly better with us dead. that doesn't apply to you at all. that is why we say girls do not belong here.
>>
>>39346631
No, you don't, there are other websites for your kind of trouble. Like tumblr. I'm sure you'd get a lot more sympathy if you posted it there.
>>
>>39346631
>My goal here isn't to compare my pain to yours. I know that you, and many of the other men on this board, suffer a loneliness that I doubt I will ever truly be able to comprehend. But my question is, do I have no place on this board for those disgruntled by the norms of society simply because the norms I suffer from are different?
you can be here in the abstract, but the minimum is that you must concede those privileges i communicated to you. that you are not on our level. that you are grateful for what you do have that we will never know of. we also appreciate your empathy. just don't have a freak out when we acknowledge the chasm between our situations. we aren't heartless here. just sad and angry and somewhat dead inside.
>>
>>39346678
Fair. Different sites for different problems. I can appreciate the sense in that and this is the first sensical argument I've heard for keeping r9k male dominant.
>>39346647
>Robots don't have lives to bitch about.
The entirety of wagecuck culture is predicated on complaining about one's 9 to 5 life.
>>
File: 1498528127830.jpg (82KB, 438x503px) Image search: [Google]
1498528127830.jpg
82KB, 438x503px
Literally just don't talk about it. When you can participate in threads and discussions without bringing your gender into it like everyone else but shove it in everyone's faces anyway, it's obvious that you're just insecure and desperately craving attention from orbiters and betas. You have nobody but yourself to blame for the backlash you get when you start a post with "Femanon here".
>>
>>39346631
You're not going to be able to please everyone here. They're most likely just going to turn this into an opportunity to troll. That said, why not find a nice American man to get you out of the arranged marriage bullshit?
>>
>>39346754
Insofar as female privilege is concerned, I agree. You have your problems, I have mine. You have your privileges, I have mine. This site is dedicated to your problems. Makes sense. Let's not let different people's problems eclipse eachother suffering.
>>
>>39346917
lol my old man would kill me ded
>>
I think lesbians are kind of allowed on here. Because it's even harder for girls to get girls than there are for social rejects to get girls. FACT.
>>
>>39346978
What are the benefits to an arranged marriage? Do they still work through a dowry system or is it mostly just families getting together and making arrangements?
>>
>>39346999
You are just tolerated because we understand how hard it is to find a gf. Lesbians still get more gfs than robots do.
>>
>>39347008
Honestly it's mostly a matter of adherence to historic customs at this point imo.
>>
>>39347022
>lesbians still get more gfs than robots do
Not if you have standards. And by that i mean not fat, not sjw, not deformed. Standards that are lower than what most of r9k would accept.
>>
>>39347027
That's pretty shit. What's the rate of divorce?
>>
>>39347027
>Honestly it's mostly a matter of adherence to historic customs at this point imo.
why do you so completely dismiss the value of it to your community and to yourself?
>>
>>39347080
There are wizards here. Show me a lesbian femanon who hits 30 without any romantic contact at all.
>>
>>39347081
From anecdotal knoweldge, close to zero. But take that with a grain of salt or two. It depends in large part on location of marraige as well (i.e. second gen arranged marriages in western civs vs. marriages in india itself)
>>
>>39347111
Cause I'm in the closet lesbo and basically doomed to actually be attracted to my spouse. Hush hush.
>>
>>39347276
*never be attracted
>>
>>39347276
I hope india doesn't have marital rape laws
>>
>>39345449
Because you're breaking an unspoken rule on this website and especially on this board. That is trying to create an identity on an anonymous imageboard. If you truly have something that adds to the conversation, you wouldn't need to state your gender since it is not only irrelevant but als counter-intuitive. Just by stating that you're a woman, you're already derailling the thread or creating a garbage thread. Of course everyone would shitpost you to hell and back. Women as a topic on the internet is fucking uninteresting because your defining traits are all not present and what's there is an undesirable, ego that hungers for attention. You never see a man on here say "as a malebot right?"

Please fuck off and try again without stating your gender.
>>
>>39345949
As you have noticed so far, you can't gain much from this board. The best you could hope for is to remain anonymous, engage in the discussions that are posted here and hope that people won't figure out you're a female. I don't know what you would find here anyway. This place is full of misery and it's simply not tailored for women. Women will never be truly alone, no matter how shitty their personality or looks are. This place is created with the concept of loneliness in mind first and foremost. You see the incompatibility?
I'm not saying you're a shitty human being or something, I'm saying you can EASILY do better than this place, so I'm telling you not to even bother.
Also, education or lack thereof is one of the lesser problems someone can have. Being alone and unloved on the other hand is abysmally miserable.
>>
>>39347328
I get that. I get that stacey's are to be loathed and chad's are to be abhorred. I also get that as a woman, I have a couple privileges that grant me immunity to a lot of your worst feels. Like I said, I'm all for bashing stacey. But it's shit like dedicated female hatred threads against all women indiscriminately that are in and of themselves issues of identity. You can't have those and then parade around praising the powers of freedom from labels and identity and the same time.
>>
>>39347518
No matter what you're constantly benefiting from the society that protects you from suffering the same things robots do. Don't expect to be welcome here.
>>
>>39347470
Agree with your first point, but I think lack of education is one of the worst problems a person can have.
>>
>>39347549
Oh fuck I just got it. It's hatred against female privilege that's so easily conflated with hatred for females as people. And I can't honestly expect a site like 4chan to have the tact to dostinguish between the two. Thx for clarifying this.
>>
>>39347626
As long as you benefit from it you are our enemy.
>>
File: make it stop.jpg (380KB, 2732x2012px) Image search: [Google]
make it stop.jpg
380KB, 2732x2012px
>>39345611
Horrifying, tragic, and hilarious all at once!
>>
>>39347561
Depends. If someone is inherently intelligent (has above intelligence due to genes), then yes, that can be a source of sadness for someone. If you're born dumb as a rock, it doesn't matter how illiterate you are as long as there is someone to make you happy and carry you through life.
I think there's a general consensus that people on average crave love more than education.
On every social media site you go or meme site or 9gag or whatever yo find, you'll see a trend towards human connection rather than anything related to education.
>>
File: sickened.jpg (40KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
sickened.jpg
40KB, 600x448px
>>39347783
jethuth cwithe

oreglina commentino
>>
>>39347885
Education goes a looong way for anyone that isn't legit mentally handicapped. Westerners tend to take it's value for granted, I think. Education and intelligence aren't nearly as mutually exclusive as a lot of people think, either.
>>
>>39347783
someone post that one looking for boyfriend ad with this person
>>
Anyone suggest simply not posting yet?
Simple, elegant, fool proof.
>>
>>39347968
I'm not going to shed any tears over women getting their just desserts
>>
>>39347968
It doesn't matter if education and intelligence are mutually exclusive or not. It matters how much you crave for education as an individual and if that can affect your happiness as much as having none or little education and a happy love life.
>>
>>39347276
>Cause I'm in the closet lesbo and basically doomed to actually be attracted to my spouse. Hush hush.
how does being gay in india compare to other places based on what you know of the rest of the world?
>>
>>39348290
It's obvi worse there (on average). But this is generally speaking, ofc. You have more progressive minded and more conservative minded people everywhere
>>
>>39347626
>Oh fuck I just got it. It's hatred against female privilege that's so easily conflated with hatred for females as people. And I can't honestly expect a site like 4chan to have the tact to dostinguish between the two. Thx for clarifying this.
yes. most of us are quite jealous. society is literally made for you and we robots are forced to live in society. we would trade our lives for yours without much hesitation because unwanted men are at the bottom of the social order. we'd prefer being chad for sure, but an upgrade is an upgrade.
>>
>>39348553
>It's obvi worse there (on average). But this is generally speaking, ofc. You have more progressive minded and more conservative minded people everywhere
what have you seen personally regarding how gay people are treated in your community? have you seen any lesbians who came out? what happened to them?
>>
>>39346025
hello byutiful
send bob
open vagene
>>
>>39345449
Get off of R9K and don't come back. Really simple.
>>
>>39347626
a lot of it is venting anon, people like me suffer, some woman comes along trying to be one of us, she's the new target
>>
>>39345449
>How does one be a woman without incurring r9k's wrath?
You... don't tell them?

post vaguely, if you have a problem just switch the genders if you need to, or use neutral stuff like they/them.

for example a female could have said "that's what i do", at the end of this post which would imply that I'm female, just avoid doing shit like that.
>>
>>39347783
Idk I think she's potentially pretty if she'd start T and become a goy
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.