[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a LDR GF for like 3 years >she breaks up with me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>have a LDR GF for like 3 years
>she breaks up with me even moves on with some dike *shes always been BI*
>they do notting not even holding hands etc etc
>she wants to break up with she dike but scared to hurt her *bitch you hurt me*
>message me on FB just now saying how shes in the ER and wanted to talk
>tell her im sure the trash guy that was *never there for her* (before we stop talking thats what she said to me about a month ago)
>anyways she blocks me
>feel bad knowing shes hurtting right now
>i still care for her alot and i think she cares for me as she keeps comming back to me as the only person she can talk too

am i being cuck or should i try to message her on a atl-facebook or somthing
>>
>bisexuality

Dropped
>>
>>39330025
What's wrong with being bisexual, anon?
>>
>>39330025
ye we talked and she said she wanted to be with a woman one time in a threesome i think she came to fine out dating other woman is not that great but idk if i should be there for her or if im being cuck and used

fuck feelings i would rather get shot then feel the feels i do now
>>
>>39330047
>but idk if i should be there for her or if im being cuck and used
Just talk to her, but as a friend. She clearly wants to talk to you again.
>>
>>39330075
ya i said how i was never there and she said *i dont need this* and i said im sorry if i come off as a asshole and she said *stop*

but the thing is woman breaks up with me tells me i was never there for her
*tho i was like 90% sure i was the only one stopping her from offer herself when we was dating*

idk just dont like being use ya know anon but i message her on a alt-facebook so we will see
>>
>>39330042
What are you fucking stupid?

Get the fuck out of here retard faggot
>>
>>39330133
Lmao she's a bitch. Dump her. Women will do mental pretzels to justify anything they want
>>
>>39330254
That's not nice. There's nothing wrong with being bisexual.
>>
>>39330012
she'll keep dropping you and coming back whenever she feels like it by the look of things.
don't be a cuck and don't let her use you anymore, toying with your fucking emotions like that.
>>
File: 1474335250154.jpg (104KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
1474335250154.jpg
104KB, 872x685px
>>39330318
>There's nothing wrong with being bisexual
Are you mentally retarded? Virtually any bisexual woman you meet on the streets is a guaranteed whore.

Go back to /lgbt/ and stay there, faggot-lover
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>39330466
ya shes been doing that comes back when she *needs* someone but says i dont love you or dont want to date you then been going on for like 6 months so guess i been being use =/

just hate the feeling like anon i still love her but i guess it ment notting to her why are woman are curl
>>
File: 1503081249520.gif (86KB, 250x309px) Image search: [Google]
1503081249520.gif
86KB, 250x309px
am I the only one not understanding what OP just said?
have I gone dyslexic?
>>
>>39331070 no i am drinking so that could be it sorry
>>
notting yet on the alt sigh kinda want her to see it at the same time i dont want to be a cuck

anon family if i keep drinking will the pain go away>
>>
>>39330012
You're being a fucking cuck my man. Long distance relationship? That shit never works. Cut contact immediately and go through the pain now instead of dragging it out. It's never going to work between you two. Don't waste your fucking life chasing after this dumb girl when its already clear she will hop to a new person when the opportunity suits her.
>>
>>39331714
ya i guess i am r9k anynoe know how to deal with theses feelings other thening gun or hanging
>drinking
dont worry i got that coved
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.