[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your worst memory of childhood?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 12

File: Hannibal_1.jpg (284KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hannibal_1.jpg
284KB, 1920x1080px
What is your worst memory of childhood?
>>
not sure, one was the girl I liked humiliating me in front of everyone by reading my sick notes in front of the class.
>>
I was innocently joking around with my friend when i was about 6. We thought it would be funny if we compared our dicks (nothing sexual) and as soon as I pulled down my pants, his father caught us. I got the shit beaten out of me and was grounded for a while.
Now I don't have any sexual thoughts whatsoever (no straight nor gay) and I don't get horny. I wonder if this event is why.
>>
File: 1494878312039.jpg (148KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
1494878312039.jpg
148KB, 567x567px
I mutilated myself and threw away my life.
Don't reply.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7KB, 205x246px
>>39326502
>it was nothing sexual
You convincing yourself of that is why you can never think sexually, because it was in fact sexual.

Your mental block keeps you from realising that you already are sexual, or at least can be. But sex is something you obsess over, and the mental block prevents that. You were taught too harshly far too early to never do anything sexual. The pain and fear was much greater than the pleasure, so your brain has hardwired itself to never like sex. In the event you try to have sex you will feel either nothing at all, or absolute terror, maybe even become enraged and attack.
>>
>>39326502
I did the same and kept doing it despite getting caught multiple times.
They didnt beat the shit out of me, just explained it was bad or whatever and we'd just go to greater lengths to hide it.
Now I grow up and think maybe my feelings of shame around all thing sexual or to do with women are somehow rooted in that.
But who knows. Probably a therapist.
>>
File: 453789.jpg (147KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
453789.jpg
147KB, 1000x1000px
i dont rememvber
>>
>>39326396

Getting raped.

Knew this wouldn't be original.
>>
>>39326587
It's tough for me to know if this event is the reason, because I wouldn't know if it was anything sexual if my brain rewrote my memory as nothing sexual. It's weird for me though. Not only do I not crave anything sexual, I don't even get turned on. Someone (or me) touching my penis doesn't even feel good or excite me.
I thought I had low testosterone but my results came back normal. I honestly wish my problem was because of Low T because then it is treatable, unlike whatever psychological problem I have.
>>
>Be 10
>With friend at his place playing Oblivion
>Our mutual 'friend' invited himself over
>We both hate this guy
>At some point we end up pretending to be the oblivion characters
>I'm pretending to be a sword guy, friend is an archer and 'friend' is also a sword guy
>At some point our 'friend' pretends to hump me
>I knew exactly what he was doing, so I mentally snap
>Beat the living shit out of this guy to the point where he ran out of the house in tears
>The next few weeks the school took his side, even though my friend and his mum vouched for me
>The school made it out that I had just beaten the shit out of him for no reason
>After that all the teachers and any students that weren't already my friends actively avoided me or treated me like shit
>After a while my friends and I grew apart, nothing related
>I became a social shut in for the rest of my life up until now
>>
Going on an end of year field trip to an amusement park with the entire grade and ending up alone.
I wandered around for about an hour in a sort of panic as I realized I had no friends to be there with.
I finally stumbled across some kids that sat at our lunch table and forced myself into their group.
This was when I realized I didn't really have any friends just acquaintances. All my friends had changed schools.
>>
>>39326396
When I was 4 I came home from kindergarten one day and came inside and my mother told me she was going back to work and my sister would watch me after school from then on.

Naturally, my sister didn't watch me at all. She would leave and go to see friends every day. So I became a 4 year old latchkey kid.

I didn't realize this was a bad memory at the time. I thought it was great. I'd come home, eat whatever I wanted, watch Star Blazers on the Philadelphia channel on cable, and just chill. It was only later that I realized how several years of that had made it impossible for me to tolerate company.
>>
>>39326722
You get turned on by a lifetime of wanting sex. Normies wont' tell you this, but it's normal to play doctor. People used to laugh about it, but now we have an insane pedo paranoia on our hands that is ironically creating alot of victims and you are one of them. The instinct to be interested grows until it becomes sex some day. Yours was snuffed out in the stage of playing doctor, of which you can look up because it's something young elementary kids have been caught doing since black and white TVs, but back then they called it innocent. Now it's evidence of a sexual abuser somewhere. Is it the child born wrong? Believe it or not, I've seen in the newspaper an eight year old nearly get charged as a pedophile in my town. The witch hunters are always looking for something to hunt.
>>
>>39326742
>age 10 playing oblivion

I was 21 in 2006. Fuck me lads.
>>
>>39326949
Interesting theory, anon. It actually makes sense now that I think about it.
>>
File: 2005 was 11 years ago.png (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
2005 was 11 years ago.png
64KB, 500x500px
>>39327042
>tfw I was 60 in 2006
not even joking
>>
>>39326396
>be born
>recognize instinctively that I'm not a normie
>cry

truly horrific memory right there
>>
>>39327147
Tell us your story ancient one
>>
>>39327147
Is this the most horrific time to be alive as a robot?
>>
>>39326396
>Gay student in 6th grade was bullied constantly
>I may have contributed, still trying to rationalize it to this day
>Sitting in class when the principal walks in
>Oh fuck, he found my weed
>"I'm sorry to inform the class but Joseph committed suicide last night"
>More information is divulged to the student population
>Turns out it was bullying
>Principal holds a seminar about bullying, he plays the trite "don't laugh at me song"
>I feel like an asshole

Did I do anything wrong, dudes?
>>
>>39326396
Mommy wanted me to be an abortion but decided to keep me thinking I was going to be an amazing person but I ended up being an ugly sperg. Feel sorry for her sometimes.
>>
File: download.jpg (46KB, 288x358px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
46KB, 288x358px
>>39327147
are you the anon who posted a picture of an old man? are you that old man ?
>>
>>39327302
>I may have contributed
>did I do anything wrong?
Kind of
>>
>>39326670
>>39327147
I-is this originally you?
>>
File: darkness.jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
darkness.jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
>>39327302
>when you go to hell he gets to rape you up the ass
>>
>>39327352
It would actually be cool if he was. he'd be /ourgrandpa/
>>
>>39327302
>don't laugh at me song
I don't know what that is, but it immediately made me think of this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNIZofPB8ZM
Was a teacher molesting him?
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>39327386
this

Let's think of a funny name for our new cool grandpa
>>
>>39326396
i had reccuring nightmare of my grandmother killing me with an axe
>>
>>39327147
71 year old robot.
A-are you a wizard?
>>
>>39327410
Some people theorized a teacher might have been. My suspicions only doubled after hearing a story that he was peeping at a group of boys changing.
Still, I'd rather not believe it.
>>
>>39327427
Old Dangleyballs
>>
>>39327427
Popbot
>>
>>39327453
To be using this website and not die at that age he has to be using magic of some kind.
>>
>>39326742
You have to be 18 years or older to pIay on this website.
>>
File: CIC11C5UsAAPrK1.jpg (29KB, 599x439px) Image search: [Google]
CIC11C5UsAAPrK1.jpg
29KB, 599x439px
>>39327464
stop right there lad

You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (0.00% content).
>>
>>39327472
Mate I was 10 in 2006, 2017 is 11 years after that.
10+11=21
>>
>>39327472
Anon, Oblivion was released almost 11 years ago.
>>39327502
oh and sweet doublepost, really makes you seem like an oldfag ;^}
>>
File: FoxBeingStupid.jpg (8KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
FoxBeingStupid.jpg
8KB, 280x210px
>be me in preschool
>fucking love sonic
>want to be sonic
>start saying sonic catchphrases all the time when we are at the playground
>tell the teachers to start calling me sonic and when they say no speed run away
>they tell my mom who stages like an intervention with me on why i cant be sonic
yep
>>
>>39326742
You're not supposed to snap and beat someone up over something so petty, especially at that age. It's not like you're some gruff older guy in a bar and knocking around some drunk dude. You deserved to have everyone against you.
>>
>>39327567
>Someone literally gets on top of you and dryhumps you then laughs about it
>Not supposed to get angry, especially at age 10
Okay
>>
>>39327567
>you're not supposed to do things i don't like
kys
>>
>>39327602
>>39327647
People humped me alot growing up and I wasn't psychopathic about it.

Alphas need to leave this board.

>>>/out/
>>
>>39326396
STOP POSTING FACE THREADS
GO BACM TO SOC

MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>39327352
It's a shitty bant meme
>>
>>39327989
That's Hannibal letter you uncultured fuck
>>
File: IMG_1417.jpg (19KB, 199x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1417.jpg
19KB, 199x200px
>>39328163
>taking the most obvious bait in existence
>inb4 "I didn't take the bait, I was baiting him back! Hurr, 4D chess!"
>>
>>39327302

You did good anon. Fags don't deserve to live.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.