[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else fell for the "just join the military" meme?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: 6710863584678.jpg (63KB, 1071x823px) Image search: [Google]
6710863584678.jpg
63KB, 1071x823px
>decide to join the army since I'm fed up with school and everyone says the miltiary will unfuck your shit
>join recruitment and do really well
>get shipped up north to join some secret intelligence battalion or some shit my autism super IQ finally came to use
>when I arrive at the base it's -30 C and snowing
>after first week I realize how bad of a decition this was
>everyone there was either chad or some hardass veteran
>I couldn't even carry my 60 kg backpack without falling over since I was so weak
>everytime we went to depot to pick up gear I needed help to carry all the things we needed
>had no idea that I was so weak
>had to constantly rely on help from my squadmates to accomplish anything and they hated me for being such a bitch
>couldn't even make friends with the guys in my room even though they got along just fine high school all over again
>they stole my shit and gave me the worst bed
>all of them were snoring and talking in their sleep so I barely got any sleep
>spend most of my time off alone in our dorm since everyone just ran off doing things without me knowing
>even the sergants seem to hate me more than anyone else
>after 2,5 weeks I beg my surperior to get me out of here
>wouldn't let me leave
>started crying and saying I would probably kill myself if I stayed here any longer
>sends me to see military therapist
>they ship me home since I had "depression"

Fuck you guys for tricking me into this
>>
>>39318938
I was going to join but my father said they're all homosexuals especially Australian military
>>
>>39318938
Do the chads play Texas Hold Em Up?
>>
>>39318962
Texas hold'em*
>>
>>39318962
They did actually play cards but I don't know which game
>>
Lmao you fell for the meme my dude. It's full of the worst people from high school.
>>
>>39318938
instead of sticking your decision through you deflected out.
what an absolute cuck
>>
>>39318990
Did they play for real money?
>>
File: fefe.jpg (45KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
fefe.jpg
45KB, 450x470px
You do realize ALL of your problems could have been solved if you would have persevered and built some muscle right? Literaly one little thing: keep walking with the fucking backpack on your back. If you would have just done that for 20 minutes every day, ALL of your problems would be solved 1 month later. And then you would be living a very epic, unusual, admirable life that you could tell stories about later.

Life handed you something on a golden platter, and you smacked the platter out of life's hands and started crying and shitting your pants.
>>
>Can't deal with easy mode day to day life
>I know, I'll join an organization where day to day life is consistently hard, and I'm put through physical challenges, and I might even end up in a combat situation, and the suicide rate is on a rocket to the moon!
Genius
>>
I took a chance of bettering myself but pussied out when I realized I was going to actually have to put in effort.

Lol /r9k/ in a nutshell
>>
>>39319012
>It's full of the worst people from high school.
This. I haven't joined, but anytime I showed any interest and talked to active duty or veterans they were always cunty and shitty. A lot of good guys join the military, but I feel pretty confident saying that most of them are shitty people.
>>
>>39319030
>persevered and built some muscle righ
>just start lifting bro
>trying to trick someone into the lifting meme

Lifting wont do shit, just ask >>>/fit/
>>
>>39319030
Wrong, wrong, wrong. I was in the Navy and I'm /fit/. I'm a autist and I would get shit from everyone. The point is that once your an autist there is no going back.
>>
>>39319030
>keep walking with the fucking backpack on your back. If you would have just done that for 20 minutes every day, ALL of your problems would be solved 1 month later.
Uh, no.
I haven't joined the army. But when i was 18, my father made me work at a factory for 2 months during summer break. The first two weeks, my body hurt all over from muscle ache, but after that, it was alright. Except for my hands and wrists.
Having to do that work for 4 hours before getting a break, my hands and arms eventually got tired and I used an unsafe method of lifting stuff by using my wrists and joints, rather than my muscles (because my muscles were giving out). Doing that 7 days in a row for 8 hours, for 2 months, fucked up my wrist for almost a whole year.
I imagine OP would get major back issues if he tried to lift a 60kg backpack and walk around with it for 20 minutes even though it is CLEARLY too heavy for him. It's a safe way to go to snap city.
>>
>>39319488
lol when I was a child my dad would make me carry cinder blocks
>>
>>39319106
It's true, most are shitty people
>>
File: 1494463034328.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494463034328.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>39319538
>had a dad during childhood
fuck you
>>
>>39319577
>had a dad
Yeh, past tense because not anymore.
>>
>>39319591
>past tense
well you're not a child anymore, are you?
>>
>>39319611
No but I've seen him maybe once in the past 4 years.
>>
File: antifa4.jpg (64KB, 960x576px) Image search: [Google]
antifa4.jpg
64KB, 960x576px
>>39319324
>>39319421
>>39319488

>pushing yourself for 20 minutes is dangerous
>it's unsafe to get in good shape

Modern men, everyone. You all sound like a Jewish mother telling her son Ezekiel to "stop carrying that gallon of milk or you'll get a hernia." On the bright side, you all sound fully qualified to join Antifa, so enjoy that rich life/career path.
>>
>>39318938
I joined the air force

spent 3 years in the northern bases

would not recommend
>>
File: n5dd07ag9rfz.jpg (860KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
n5dd07ag9rfz.jpg
860KB, 3024x4032px
>Joined the Navy
>Been in for nearly 7 years
>Still not any different from when I joined before
>At least being an IT I'm around other "nerds"
>Still don't associate or really talk to anyone unless required
>Due to environment of no bullying or what ever bullshit literally get zero flack from anyone about it
>About to reenlist for another 6 years
>Scared to death about when I actually have to get out because I know people with my personality type don't make it in the real world
>Plan to just kill myself when I'm unable to reenlist
>>
>>39319859
>>Still not any different from when I joined before

Meant
>*Still the same person as I was before I joined
>>
File: 6y249+hg57yd.png (4KB, 261x241px) Image search: [Google]
6y249+hg57yd.png
4KB, 261x241px
>>39319764
>You all sound like a Jewish mother telling her son Ezekiel to "stop carrying that gallon of milk or you'll get a hernia."

OY! be a good goyim and join the military, remember you are fighting for us... umm. i mean your country and people. You're totally not expendable, the military needs strong men like you, you are very strong and a good soldier. Here have some shiny medals
>>
>>39318938
Come on 60 kg isn't even significant after a month of training.
>>
>>39319859

You should have a sizeable stack of cash saved up if you've been in the Navy that long and will continue to do so. All your basic needs are met, so I don't really see what you'd be spending your checks on, unless you're sending it home to your parents or something. Should be able to NEET it up for awhile before offing yourself at least.
>>
>>39319902
The jews pay you lel
>>
>>39319965
I don't save worth a shit and I basically blow my money as soon as I get it (after my bills are paid) but I've started saving now. I can't put as much away as I'de like becasue where I'm stationed at is ungodly expensive to live but I'm getting there.

Growing up I never really could get what I want or would always be told to "wait until X" then when X came it would end up falling through so if I want something I buy it regardless if I can actually "afford it or not". I have a checking line of credit which allows me to go -500 in the hole and it just gets taken out of my next deposit.

I usually go 300-400 in the hole every pay period but again I've never been late on a single bill so aside from being broke most of the month it's not really a problem becasue I have everything I want/need.
>>
>>39318938
Fucking pussy, you had a great opportunity to improve your life and you blew it because you're a fucking pussy ass bitch. So many people would kill for the opportunity to have a successful life, even join the military and better themselves.
>>
I went to meps and there were plenty of chads and redneck but there were also lots of nerds too. I wish I could have gotten in. Supposedly the Navy is one of the nerdyest branches.
>>
File: 32484316874.jpg (7KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
32484316874.jpg
7KB, 198x198px
>>39320887
>So many people would kill for the opportunity to have a successful life
>literally anyone can join the military
>being in the military doesn't make you successful
>>
>>39320970
>Supposedly the Navy is one of the nerdyest branches
I think one of the gayest is what you mean
>>
>>39321058
That's ok too since I'm unironically gay
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.