[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 286
Thread images: 41

File: 1498755106928.jpg (205KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498755106928.jpg
205KB, 1280x720px
Fembots, do any of you have any genuine issues?

Think things like childhood traumas, rape, shitty parents, abusive relationships etc.

If so, what effect did these traumas have on you later on in life?

I just want to establish how true the memes about fembots having fucked up histories actually are.
>>
Shit yeah in on the ground floor niggers let's see some real dumpster fire abuse cases
>>
File: Salvatore_Riina2.jpg (38KB, 260x320px) Image search: [Google]
Salvatore_Riina2.jpg
38KB, 260x320px
>>39174672
I actually had a good upbringing and relatively happy childhood up into my late teens. I was pretty pretty much a normal. Around 19-20 though, I started to developed paranoid schizophrenia and it got progressively worse to the point where I held one of my friends hostage because I believed he was part of a secret kabbalah jewish sect that was controlling the lives of several people.

Now I'm turning 24, on 3 different medications, and NEET. I'll start vocational training once I get better though (almost there)

Pic unrelated I just really like Toto Riina
>>
>>39174745
have sex with me or the jews will kill your family
>>
>>39174745
Every once in a while you meet a fembot who actually has legitimate issues that deserve some sympathy. You sound like one of those.

Are you Italian?
>>
>>39174672
Wouldn't touch that with a ten foot dick
>>
>>39174768
I dont believe they are actually influencing my life anymore but I do believe a group of them controls world affairs and performs evil rituals
>>39174772
Yes i am. My grandmother is from the same town as Riina too but im a milanfag
>>
>>39174745
>guy friends

why do you have boy friends? It's lewd
especailly holding them hostage
>>
File: 1484755780134.jpg (331KB, 1217x1772px) Image search: [Google]
1484755780134.jpg
331KB, 1217x1772px
My mom as a narcissist and I was the "golden child" and my sister was the scapegoat. So I ended up really spoiled. Got driven everywhere because I was afraid to drive, etc.

Now I'm 27, live at home, dad drives me around, working a dead end office job, and getting witch powers in 3 years.

My sister who matured really fast because mom and dad kicked her out at 18 is a nurse practitioner making bank and has a little girl on the way and I'm jelly as hell.
>>
>>39174951
karma is a pretty chill gal. Glad it didn't work out for you.
>>
>>39174951
>Now I'm 27, live at home, dad drives me around, working a dead end office job, and getting witch powers in 3 years.

Does your dad love you? Do you love him? Does he ever worry about you?
>>
>>39174928
I didnt do anything lewd with him. We were in the same class and we would work on projects together with other people

I snapped one day and held him hostage with a knife in one of the classrooms because i thought he had surveillance on me from the kabbalah
>>
>>39175023
What I don't get in all of this is how the fuck did you ever heard about the "kabbalah" in the first place?
>>
>>39175023
lmao

what did he do and how did he react to that?
are you cute? psycho girls usually are
>>
>>39174996

I don't think I deserve an awful life for being a bratty kid.

>>39175006

He still drives me to work and board game night and calls me princess. I think he's both disappointed and glad to not have an empty nest. He's really sad he probably won't get to meet his granddaughter/my niece.
>>
File: 1426995932062.jpg (209KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
1426995932062.jpg
209KB, 624x480px
>>39174745
>tfw no schizo gf to keep me hostage at gun rage while the swat screams at her to drop the weapon over the intercom
>>
>>39175084
>He's really sad he probably won't get to meet his granddaughter/my niece.

Why not?

And he sounds like he really cares about you, that's cool femanon.
>>
>>39175084
Have you considered sucking him off? At this point both you and him are in a relationship you might as well get him off.
>>
>>39175023
I like this RP you fucking tag ass dickgirl
>>
>>39175041
Research + my own delusions. I was never trying to be anti-semetic but i amways feared some higher jewish authority idk why. I also blamed them in my head for the refugee problem in the south

I used to post on /x/ a lot too
>>39175053
He was really freaked out. Three staff members had to come in and subdue me because i was getting hysterical. Its not funny. I spent months in a hospital after that

Im still friends with him on facebook (which i deactivated cause i thought "they" could trace me) but i dont think he wants to be my friend anymore. 1 girls who i was close with keeps in contact with me though
>>
>>39175084
You were most likely more then bratty and yes you deserve it
>>
>>39174951
Are you really a virgin? How did you manage that?
>>
>>39175161
Are you ugly or cute? I found most women I met in the hospital.when I worked there were ugly as fuck and unwashed
>>
>>39175084
You keep stealth blaming your upbringing and how your sister turned out differently because she was kicked out. Nobody forced you to stay, or do all the things you did (or didn't) AFTER you were a kid. It's your own fault, admit it.
>>
>>39175161
I think you mean (((they)))
>>
sage "fembot" threads, go to >>>/b/ and have some fun there.
>>
>>39175214

I guess I don't meet a lot of guys I like and I'm intimidated by the idea of sex stuff. A guy from history class ate me out for a couple minutes but I ghosted him because he wanted to do more stuff.
>>
>>39175216
I like to think I was pretty cute in highschool. Been asked out a couple times but never had a bf cause strict parents made me always focus on academics.

Ever since the hospital though, my appearance got progressively worse to where i'm not cute at all anymore though.

I'm trying to work a exercise routine into my daily life and clean myself up more though. Also when i have the courage i'll buy better clothes so i can be normal again when i start vocational training
>>
>>39175291
Be honest how ugly/cute are you?
>>
>>39175313
What is making you gross?

Post a pic of your face femanon
>>
File: 45v3452.jpg (223KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
45v3452.jpg
223KB, 960x1280px
>>39174672
> shitty parents
My father was (is) an alcoholic and a workaholic. He was never home.
The few times he was, he would be piss drunk, insulting my mother and me.

But he wasn't a ''bad father'', I mean, he showered the family in money. Even now, if I want something I only have to ask.
He is not a bad person, he simply... doesn't know hot to be a person. He lost his mother when he was young and was sensed to a private catholic school.
He only got married cause that's what everyone else was doing. Never loved my mother or me.

I assume that, as result of that, I have daddy issues.
Even my first crush was with a 45 years old guy.
>>
>>39175362
>Even my first crush was with a 45 years old guy.

Have you ever dated or had sex with a much older man?

What sort of things would he say to your mother?
>>
>>39175362
hot.

orig origg
>>
>>39175352
Thats against the rules. And me not caring about my appearance was getting gross. I was also afraid of getting a haircut at one point so I cut my hair myself and it ended up disastrous.
I sweat easily all the time when i get nervous and I have tons of eye burgers and my breath used to smell

Like i said im getting better though lots of progress. Ill be fine when i start job training hopefully
>>
>>39175436
Post a pic of "some" "random" "girl"
>>
>>39175362
>because my father wasn't home I'll fall in love with guys older than him

I don't think that all women are this retarded, but goddamn, some of you are literal retards that shouldn't be left to roam free.
>>
>>39175456
No I refuse anon. Leave me alone
>>
>>39175500
Yeah, leave the poor girl alone, you monster. Now that we got this nerd out of the way, how about I hold you at cock-point for once?
>>
>>39175291
>virgin
>gets eaten out
It must be impossible to find not only a virgin, but one with zero sexual experience huh?
>>
>>39175399
>Have you ever dated or had sex with a much older man?
I had dates with older guys (+30) when I was in my late teens, but nothing really serious, except 2 exceptions or so.
I'm still a virgin.
> What sort of things would he say to your mother?
Things about her family, how his family was much better (He saw us as HIS family, his family were his brothers and sister), how I was a disappointment, that she should shut and endure cause he was maintaining her (bit bullshit, my mother had a job), how they never had sex anymore (this one became pretty common in the last years) and so on, and so on...

I used to hide in the closet in my room when I was a kid. Now that I think about it, I sure was a creepy weird kid.
>>
>>39175500
this is why you're stil a virgin, PRUDE
*slaps your ass*
>>
File: 1503019290995.png (20KB, 450x420px) Image search: [Google]
1503019290995.png
20KB, 450x420px
>>39174672

My father left me at a very young age to start a new family and I got to see him once a year as I was growing up. Everytime I get to see him he is with his new family, saying "I love you" to his new daughters whom are perfect and has a perfect family. It fucking destroys me so much that I refuse to go see him now because of jealousy.
Meanwhile, my mother physically and emotionally abuses me constantly over small things because she has anger issues. I get beat every other day for standing in her way or something stupid like that.
I think it has made me very avoidant of people, and physical/emotional contact is nearly impossible. I will push everyone and everything away from me as soon as they show affection, which made many friendships/relationships end simply because I could not take the """loving""" aspect of it.
I also can't let anyone get close to my neck region without spazzing out like an autist because my mother constantly chokes me.

I don't have it that bad though.
>>
>>39175291
Would you let another man fuck you or eat you out if you got close enough?

>>39175565
>I had dates with older guys (+30) when I was in my late teens, but nothing really serious, except 2 exceptions or so.

Why?

>>39175619
Does he ever show any concern for his first daughter?
>>
>>39175619
>I crave affection but I'll push anyone who shows me any away because I got bitchslapped

Yet another literal retarded female.
>>
>>39175652
No, not at all.
>>39175727
>affection from mother/father is the same as from other people hurr durr
>>
>>39175762
What if he is attracted to you?
>>
>>39175776
Then he is degenerate and I am glad that we rarely got to see eachother.
>>
>>39175619
Some girls are so heavily fucking damaged
makes me sad about our society when it happens
but also horny
>>
>>39175652
>Why?

Why what?
>>39175482
Is a supposition, anon.
Maybe I'm just attracted to mature guys and silver foxes and my past has nothing to do with it.
Is the most likely.
>>
I was raped before yes. Although it changed my life situation significantly it didn't affect me personally that much. It was upsetting and stressful, but I guess I got over it. Now it's a bad thing that happened, but I don't dwell on it or let it bother me that much.
>>
>>39176007
this is how i feel too, but about the time i was mugged for 100$
>>
>>39175619
That's because your mom is a joke. You act like that and you will get dropped. I have no respect for women because of this. Also my mom throwing me away when I was a baby doesn't help either. I'm tired of getting used.
>>
File: 1503116180576.jpg (31KB, 540x539px) Image search: [Google]
1503116180576.jpg
31KB, 540x539px
yall thirsty ass niggers replyin to larping neckbeards lmao smhtbhfam
>>
File: IMG_20150603_213049.jpg (129KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150603_213049.jpg
129KB, 1024x724px
>>39174672
My dad was abusive and now I have AvPD, no friends, barely any family, and don't go outside. I also like being called little girl now I guess.

Thanks dad.
>>
>>39175559
I was a 21 year old KHHV up until a couple months ago.
>>
>>39174672
Mom attempted suicide when I was about three, and my parents divorced pretty soon after that too. Mom's pretty childish and impulsive, so I had to "grow up" really quickly. My older sister is a hedonist with no sense of loyalty. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty much fill the role of "man of the house" since we don't have one. I also am a legitimate autist, which makes socializing and forging real, fulfilling connections with other people kind of difficult, but maybe people just aren't for me.

If I'm being honest though, life is alright. It's easy being female; people think I'm weird since I dress and act like a guy a lot, but I'm treated well enough. I don't really care for relationships, so coming off as a dyke isn't a real problem. Can't expect to be happy all the time, sure, but that's how it goes
>>
I've had no trauma but plenty of issues. It doesn't make sense, my parents are wonderful and supportive, and I'm still a fucking trainwreck.
>>
>>39176272
How much of a trainwreck are you fembot? If you aren't a slut you are salvageable.
>>
>>39176288
See >>39176238
I haven't been with anybody else but it doesn't matter. Clearly, I am willing to sleep with anyone who pretends to care about me. Even if I keep to myself, which is what I'm doing now, I'll never be normal and I'll never be fixed.
>>
>>39176263
>mom tries to sui
>still gets custody of the kids
AMERICA EVERYONE
>>
>>39176340
I care about you... so pics when?
>>
>>39176340
Who did you sleep with? I'd put money on it being some fag you met on here.

>I am willing to sleep with anyone who pretends to care about me.

Why though?

Wouldn't your dad be upset with you?
>>
>>39176416
Oddly enough, it wasn't. It was a friend of an online friend.

My dad was just happy to see me going outside with someone around my age.
>>
File: 1479996944466.jpg (76KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479996944466.jpg
76KB, 852x480px
>>39174672
I was raised in a cult that lived in a commune out in the forest for the first ten odd years of my life. To my understanding it got broken up by police or something, I don't remember much from that time until I started living with my (relatively) normal grandparents. I just remember the symbols, the imagery, a large chunk of the beliefs that still color how I see the world. I also remember the man I was suposed to marry when I came of age, but he hanged himself in county jail.

I can still point at the stars and remember the wicks associated with them, the list of names in the cold dark. The times in winter that correspond to locks in the body. I still have family members that call me "Castor" and every summer I can find my point in the twilights.
>>
>>39176459
What do you look like, are you overweight?
>>
File: 000.jpg (123KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
123KB, 1000x665px
>>39174672
I'll try and nutshell what's happened to me because I'm about to go get stoned outside.

I was molested at 8 to 10, yes the guy got caught and persecuted because another family member he was doing it to told. He was about 70 or older and a really good pedophile. Also my my is autistic and schizophrenic. She sort of thinks the devil is in everything and prevented me from reading Harry Potter or watching Pokemon, so even though I was jaded and molested I was like a home schooled over protected sheltered kid at the same time. I couldn't socially develop normally because I wasn't allowed to do anything other than school and church. My first time with sex I was a teenager and it was pretty traumatic, but after that very first bf who was abusive as I was a teen I learned my lesson.

So now I'm dating a literal cuck slave who I dress as a girl and make him do everything for me, he takes care of me while I'm NEET and do nothing but smoke weed and play video games and he lets me fuck whoever I want. So life works out okay in the end since even though my childhood was shitty I'm safe and super loved now.

But yes, there are lots and lots of women (sometimes guys too) who were sexually abused as children. I went to a lot of groups for it. Some stories are much worse than mine.
>>
>>39176510
>but after that very first bf who was abusive as I was a teen I learned my lesson.

That's... really fucking sad. How bad was he?

>
So now I'm dating a literal cuck slave who I dress as a girl and make him do everything for me, he takes care of me while I'm NEET and do nothing but smoke weed and play video games and he lets me fuck whoever I want.

How could you do this to another person after everything you've been through?
>>
>>39176479
I think I am but I also have an eating disorder, so I don't know for sure. I've been told I'm cute and I know I was cuter than his ex girlfriend, but I know I'm not really good looking. When I posted a pic on /soc/ I got 6-7. Again, I don't really know for sure.
>>
>>39176551
Weight, age and height please.
>>
>>39176542
>That's... really fucking sad. How bad was he?

Well he never hit me but I really felt like he might of. I was only with him for a year. He started dating a girl I knew after that and they were together longer, fast forward a few years another mutual female friend of me and this girl tells me about how she was in the hospital because her husband (my ex bf the one who I had the traumatic first time with) choked her almost to death; it was that same day he hit me up on facebook trying to hang out. I can't even describe how homicidal I felt at that moment. After him and this girl break up and she gets out of the hospital I reached out to her on facebook and got some healing and closure because he was a crazy fucking stalker too. I remember asking her if she was scared for her life after they broke up and she said yes and went on to describe how her father even bought a gun he was so scared.

I think back on it and I wonder how this sociopath got any girls, but he preys on the weakest he could find and would be able to find girls who already had really low self esteem. At the time I was with him I would of done anything to escape my life.

There were times when he'd punch the wall next to my face really hard.

If I was in a situation where I couldn't get caught or persecuted I could easily torture him to death slowly with no guilt. I'm pretty sure he's a pedophile too.
>>
>>39176578
128/21/5'2"

These are unoriginal stats.
>>
>>39176510
I honestly think cuckolding a guy because of his low self-esteem is a form of abuse, or at least taking advantage of him.
>>
>>39176542
>How could you do this to another person after everything you've been through?

Lol, it's not nearly the same. Not even close. I do safe and loving bdsm.
>>
>>39176620
You're no better than he is, cuckoldress.
>>
>>39176643
You fuck niggers in front of your boyfriend, hardly loving.
>>
>>39176625
Go for it I abused tons of women and x gfs it's fun, the best was this girl I use to fuck was supposedly raped but every time I fucked her from behind she would sob because that's how she was "raped" Was hot as fuck
>>
>>39176625
>>39176648
Lol, he's more into it than I am.
>>
>>39176667
You are either a alpha or a beta anon simple as that
>>
>>39176643
Just curious but do you browse /d/?

And what kind of men do you cuckold him with? Not the guy you're replying to.
>>
>>39176623
I guess I should note that this weight changes a lot, sometimes it's like 132 when I binge but 128 is the roughly the number after I purge. Sometimes it's lower, sometimes higher.
>>
>>39176667
Not niggers just virgin nerds. Well I mean he could be black I don't care as long as he's still my type. I always have to be in control so there's no other 'alpha' or bull, only another slave. Also my dude is bi as fuck and loves being forced to suck cock. I'm pretty sure he'd do it all day long if he could. He's a good boy.
>>
>>39174672
My older brother once found my collection of fetish porn when I was 14 and, while he never told anyone, it made feel really bad.
>>
>>39174672
Is that part of her vagina?

Or is she a trap?

I can't fucking tell

Also she has nice areoles
>>
File: PppbUwE.jpg (191KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
PppbUwE.jpg
191KB, 900x900px
>>39176701
Hey see this post:
>>39176713

I have control issues, so I have to be in control no matter what.

I browse /d/ only a little bit, more so a few years back than now. I like anything involving femdom or monsters (or both), but the femdom stuff is more obtainable because monsters don't exist. Lol.

I always cuck him with guys who are like him. In a few words I like submissive, sweet, nervous, nerdy types. But it's hot if they are really awkward together.
>>
>>39176713
do you like big dicks?

>>39176718
was that collection mostly big dicks?
>>
>>39176766
How many men have you actually had sex with? I've never met a girl who is actually into cuckolding at all. It always seemed like it was purely a male fantasy.

What do you look like, would people imagine as you as "that kind of girl" from a glance?
>>
>>39176766
Oh we haven't started on this yet but I'm excited to do it. Where he's gonna hunt for virgins, awkward nerds, slaves for me. At like lan centers and conventions. He plays world of warcraft and goes to blizzcon. Basically going to befriend them and earn their trust. I'd really like it if he brought someone home who didn't know or understand the nature of mine and his relationship so he thinks hes just loosing his virginity to a hot girl but I have my man locked in a cage in the other room listening possibly with a chastity device on too. Did I mention he loves sucking cock, he dresses as a girl, and he wants to take it up the ass but I'm real picky about what guy I'm going to breed him with. Haven't found him yet.
>>
>>39176847
I look really nerdy and tomboyish, people might think I'm a really nerdy dyke at a glace. I literally only wear boys graphic Ts that are anime or video games or some nerdy shit. Also in normal conversation I can get dorky and shy. People just meeting me or hearing about my other life general interests (gaming, anime, art) don't guess this stuff at all.

My number of guys I've fucked is 30. Only 5 were not virgins (as far as I'm aware). I'm 30 years old btw.

Well if it's in porn it might seem like just a male fantasy but I had given up on finding someone who was into it until I met him. When we met I had no idea he might like it until later when he told me and I was automatically like 'lets get married now!' in my head.
>>
>>39176921
>I literally only wear boys graphic Ts that are anime or video games or some nerdy shit.

Given what you are into, this is actually very hot. You're also completely shameless.

Do you have an email? We're turning this thread into a fetish thread, OP probably wouldn't approve.
>>
>>39176950
I appreciate you. But I'm prob not going to contact you just because the likelihood of you being near me or a good candidate to get involved is so slim. I know this because I've been on the internet and on 4chan long enough to know. I use mostly dating apps to try to find lovers.
>>
>>39177004
I'm not interested in being lovers, I already have a casual relationship with a girl.
>>
>>39176272
Damn this is me, except I don't have a father but I have a big brother and sister. I'm a guy tho
>>
>>39177004
>tfw 31
>tfw massive cock (almost certainly much bigger than your bf's)
>>
>>39177168
>>39176845
Lol I don't really care about cock size but it probably is much bigger than my bfs because he's got a pretty tiny one. It doesn't matter at all to me because I'm bi, I already love sucking on clits.

Bi couple = superior couple. c:
>>
>>39177191
blackbot here, would you be interested in me impregnating you?
>>
File: 927959913.jpg (26KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
927959913.jpg
26KB, 704x480px
>>39176620
>I think back on it and I wonder how this sociopath got any girls, but he preys on the weakest he could find and would be able to find girls who already had really low self esteem. At the time I was with him I would of done anything to escape my life.

WOW, does that sound familiar, you fucking cunt? You're preying on the weakest cuck slave you can fine, you are an ABUSER. FUCK. YOU.
>>
File: TIA-logo.jpg (50KB, 635x335px) Image search: [Google]
TIA-logo.jpg
50KB, 635x335px
>>39177256
You probably wouldn't think that if you met us; but I actually appreciate the train of thought here and trying to protect the weak that is sweet.

He's much more stable and mentally well than me by far.
>>
>>39177221
Interested in getting put back in chains and working in my cotton field?
>>
>>39177370
I couldn't stop laughing at this.

ORIGINAL SNOWFLAKE COMMENT.
>>
Femanons have no purpose on this earth other than to sexually serve anons with both mouth and pussy.

Especially the femanon above who once dated a much older man.
>>
File: 1498432596101.jpg (43KB, 877x620px) Image search: [Google]
1498432596101.jpg
43KB, 877x620px
>>39176845
It was mostly petrification, futa-on-male, xeno, shota, flesh caves, etc. As in, things you wouldn't want immediate family to find.
>>
>>39177500
Are you not familair wth how r9k works, niggger? Obviously it had to be original.
>>
>>39177708
That's not too bad. You might underestimate how understanding other people can be.
>>
>>39176921

Is this the average fembot? You're disgusting.
>>
>>39174672
main problem is being schizophrenic and also autistic.
childhood was ok, schizophrenic dad taught me about aliens
at 19 i got raped 2 times (or more, i only remember 2)
did not change me fundamentally. mainly i started getting pissed off at men easier.
>>
>>39177966
>at 19 i got raped 2 times (or more, i only remember 2)

How?
>>
>>39178001
My roommate crushed my antipsychotics and put them in a drink and it knocked me out
I did not see it coming.
>>
>>39178024
I guess that's what led to

>mainly i started getting pissed off at men easier

You don't trust men at all anymore.
>>
>>39177881
I don't think you understand how the image of several teenage having their skin petrified and suspended in walls made of flesh to bear the young of insectoid aliens looks to normans.
>>
>>39178042
No, I don't.
It's hard. It's stupid.
>>
>>39178074
I don't think anyone rational would blame you for that.
>>
>>39178103
i got my virginity raped away, the 1 thing that gave me value.
>>
>>39177915
The average robot is just some apathetic virgin nerd outcast by society. But the average fembot is a genuine cock-swallowing monster irreversibly damaged by childhood molestation, missing/absuive father, rape, abusive boyfriends, etc.. It's pretty wild.
>>
I was abused as a kid but I am over it now because I was so small when it happened that I can barely remember it.
>>
>>39178158
you find plenty of stories about male robots who were molested or abused. actual rape seems to be a little less common though.
>>
>>39176223
Daddy issues? You're not into that sorta thing, right.
>>
I was involved in a murder-suicide around 17 (witnessed) and had a rough upbringing (absent parents).

I am 26 and have schizophrenia, but my life is relatively normal now. This stuff happened years ago, and my symptoms have gotten easier to manage.
>>
>>39178312
Crystal? Is dat u?
>>
>>39178398
No, you've mistaken me for someone else. My name starts with a T.
>>
>>39178429
Tony is that you?
>>
>>39174899

why don't you just be my /pol/ gf?
>>
>>39174672
All I had was mental illness in middle school. And mild bullying I guess but it wasn't that bad.
>>
>>39176921

Opal pls go
>>
For some reason, I turned out very different from everyone else in my family and my parents didn't know how to handle me. I think they tried their best but I just never really felt understood by them. I had a lot of issues as a teen because of this but I get along with them better as an adult.

Most of my serious issues came from my first best friend at age 4 who was a boy and was extremely manipulative and bullied me constantly. His whole family is crazy and he and his siblings got other kids in the neighborhood to beat up on me and fuck with my head. I think because this sort of behavior from men was really all I knew growing up, I developed a bit of Stockholm syndrome and some masochistic tendencies. I had a string of relationships from ages 15-24 which were very controlling and emotionally abusive. I have severe trust issues with men because of this. I basically don't trust my attraction to anyone, freeze up from physical contact and basically bolt or cut off contact if I start getting that gut feeling that I'm in danger, even if I have no idea what they've done to make me feel that way.

I've been single for a year and am very okay with this. I am the most stable I've been in awhile, even if I still have some problems. No more panic attacks, random chronic pain, depression out of nowhere, and my self-esteem has improved. I'm also learning to let men actually be nice to me. Can only handle them as friends for now and have been very careful not to lead anyone on, but I think eventually I'll be able to handle taking it to the next level.
>>
I don't have any serious mental illnesses or some such thing but I have a chronic pain disorder if that counts.
Not quite as racy as getting diddled by my uncle or some such thing, admittedly.
>>
I want a qt with a shit childhood. Raped my her dad and abused by her mum tier.

Because I was molested and abused.
Sadly. These girls don't exist on r9k or want some Chad to save them

imma kill the latter
>>
>>39180871
What type of pain disorder?
>>
File: to-give-yourself-a-migraine.jpg (80KB, 650x808px) Image search: [Google]
to-give-yourself-a-migraine.jpg
80KB, 650x808px
>>39180919
It's Cluster headaches.
>>
>>39174672

>Genuine issues

>childhood traumas, rape, shitty parents, abusive relationships

meine sides
>>
File: fgyhdgh.jpg (20KB, 345x469px) Image search: [Google]
fgyhdgh.jpg
20KB, 345x469px
>>39174672
Am I cute? orignallio
>>
>>39180839
I can't take women who had "controlling and emotionally abusive relationships" seriously. The only explanation for getting into one more than once is that you're a dumb bitch.
>>
>>39180992
What are genuine issues anon?
>>
File: 1479087955178.jpg (110KB, 587x663px) Image search: [Google]
1479087955178.jpg
110KB, 587x663px
>>39180916
You sound like a sociopath, which surprisingly many robots are. Chad would definitely be better, but unfortunately I don't think most of the fembots here know any better.
>>
>>39181025
>The only explanation for getting into one more than once is that you're a dumb bitch.

Try actually reading the post rather than just skimming for things to get butthurt over.
>>
>>39181075
>white knighting
I read it, and it's victim mentality: the post.
>>
>>39181057
I was physically, verbally, emotionally and sexually abused by my dad... Physically, verbally and emotionally abused by my mum. And when my mum divorced my dad and found a new guy, he physically and verbally abused me too.

All I want is a woman who understands through experience
>>
>fembot
neck yourself
>>
>>39174672
fucking kill yourself.
seriously, nobody would miss you
>>
>>39174672
ugh what a worn out used up pussy. nasty slut

im sure the beta she marries after 30 when the wall hits will enjoy that twice a year gapehole when she "graces" him with it
>>
>>39181455
I think he meant the part where you said you'd kill the ones that didn't want you.
>>
>>39181567
Perhaps. But my reasoning is because these girls are like gold dust and fucking Chads get them. It disgusts me
>>
>>39175362
what happened there femanon if you don't mind me asking if thats you
>>
>>39175619
Does it freak you if anyone at all gets touchy feely with you
>>
>>39176340
If we met like 5 minutes ago and after a bit of back and forth banter I said I care about you you'd think about bedding me I feel sad about that
>>
I didn't have a bad family. My parents made sure I was cloth and feed, but that was pretty much the only thing they did. They never taught me anything. They never really showed affection to me. Then they kicked me out when I was 23 with no real life skills.
>>
>>39174951
>Witch powers
Foolish Female, merely not being visible to any Chad does not make you a robot, only men experience true suffering, true loneliness and discrimination at the hands of normies and society. Females will never know what being a actual robot truly entails
>>
File: 1495755298267.jpg (71KB, 700x622px) Image search: [Google]
1495755298267.jpg
71KB, 700x622px
I've had chronic night terrors and sleep paralysis for about six or more years now. They've resisted every medication I've taken, the only thing that works are the depressants that treat my insomnia. Though that just returns me to that living hell. I've lapsed into panic attacks after some of them, woken people up with my screaming, and injured myself falling out of bed. Usually, though, the end result is curling up into a whimpering, shaking mess.

I remember all of the night terrors, every detail. I try sleeping in odd places hoping it keeps them at bay or delays them just a little. That is if I even try to sleep at all, I've gone days without sleeping out of fear. It stains everything, making me anxious, changing how I think. Things beyond my sight seem like skittering nightmare-stuff. The commonality of being eaten alive makes me really antsy about being touched, and it doesn't get easier. It also bleeds into my appearance in shitty ways, I've been thinking about killing myself just so I can finally sleep sound. Desu.
>>
>>39174672
Well, my dad died when I was 3 and I had a shitty stepdad with a couple punk stepbrothers for a few years. I think that put permanent fault lines in the way I socialized early on that never really healed. It didnt help that my mom was somewhat overprotective too. I was never allowed to go too summer camp with other kids. I lived out in the country which, while beautiful, meant that it wasn't thhe suburbs with neighborhoods of kids to play with and places I could walk to. I was permanently the weird kid and basically social poison. When I was 16 my mom told me we should probably stop hanging out together.
Right after I turned 19 I inherited a hefty sum from a grandparent so basically as long as my investments turn out okay and we don't plunge into WW3 I'll probably end up a millionaire. This is a blessing and a curse because now I have no motivation because I know that no matter what I do I'll probably end up just fine.
>tfw almost married twice to men i didnt want to marry
>tfw I've been burning through men like cigarettes, I don't even have sex with most of them, just hang out for a week or two and then stop talking
>tfw when I lost my virginity he pretty much got dressed and said "lets go" because I was his ride
>tfw dudes that never looked at me in highschool are asking me out now because I grew into my face and got good at makeup
>tfw I know what people are capable of and can't trust anybody for that reason
If anybody wants to know more feel free to ask.
>>
>>39182641
I probably wouldn't think to but I'd almost certainly let you. Not that it's any less sad.
>>
>>39182825
Did you have any major stressful events that triggered it? I know you said you've tried medication, but have you tried talk therapy?
>>
>>39182825
What do you dream about?

oregano
>>
>>39182841
Oh also since I turned 18 my mom has gotten a lot more physicallly/verbally abusive with me.
On the 4th of July she beat me with a hat so hard it came apart. Then she beat me with my keys.
On my birthday I was passed out on the floor and she kicked me so hard in the leg I could barely walk on it for a couple hours. That night I broke up with my boyfriend and slept in til 3pm.
She tells me to go fuck myself and calls me a bitch at the smallest sign of unrest. A couple of weeks ago my cockatoo (that I've had for almost a decade that I love dearly) got attacked by her friends dog and the last thing she said to me before I left was "FUCK YOU, GET BETTER COPING MECHANISMS" when I got back from the emergency vet (hes okay now) the locks on the house were changed.
>>
>>39183004
nibba you're 18 just beat her ass, how buff is your mum ahahaha
>>
>>39183109
I dont have the stomach for it tbqh
>>
>>39174745
>when you overdose on redpills
>>
File: 1471808123800.jpg (79KB, 736x605px) Image search: [Google]
1471808123800.jpg
79KB, 736x605px
>>39182940
I see a therapist semi-weekly, but I don't think it changes anything, we've been discussing if I have some kind of schizophrenia. I can't think of any stressful events, though I guess I could've repressed it. There are reoccurring "themes" I guess you could say.

>>39182994
Awful things. Cold, dark, sifting things. Biting, chattering, looming, choking things. Being watched, beating eaten, being buried, seeing places or hearing noises that make my eyes water. Sensations of teeth and mud and stone. The sleep paralysis is the worst part, it follows me.
>>
File: 1473661579141.png (57KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1473661579141.png
57KB, 800x750px
>>39183164
You either do it now, or you'll snap down the line and use a weapon

you could also just move out, you did say you inherited some money
buy a house out in the country, they're cheap as shit, have low maintenance costs, and you wont see another human being unless you want to
>>
>>39183329
Funny that you say that, there's actually one that I'm looking at. It's got a gorgeous view of the city and my best friend (and only friend) would be my next door neighbor. It's cheap as shit because the part of town it's in has a bad rap, but it's already getting gentrified so the real estate there is going to get expensive as fuck in the next few years.
I could pay for it in cash 3 times over if I wanted to but digging into my inheritance is more or less against the spirit of letting it build up.
Currently about to get a new job so I'm trying to get my finances steady before I go doing anything crazy
>>
>>39183329
>>39183389
You're right though.
We have the epitome of a love/hate relationship and I don't know if I can take this rollercoaster for much longer.
>>
File: 1482962431968.jpg (164KB, 499x514px) Image search: [Google]
1482962431968.jpg
164KB, 499x514px
>>39183389
if your home is as bad as I think it is, it may be worth it to bite the bullet and buy that house

if your mother is getting increasingly aggressive, there is a very, very high chance she might go full tilt and grab a knife
It may be worth it to just get the fuck out of dodge ASAP

if you want some extra income, you could always just buy a husband off of here that has an education, double income until you have kids
>>
>>39183459
I don't want kids ever actually. And the house has 3 bedrooms and I wouldn't imagine it being hard to find a roommate or two to split rent with.
Even if I don't buy it out right I have great credit for a 19 year old so I'm sure I could get the house. I dont think she would ever stab me. But i never thought she would kick me in the leg either.
>tfw kind of want to be an electrician
>brought it up to my friends
>they basically laughed in my face and implied that I'm too stupid for trade school
>>
>>39183560
Apparently I'm also too stupid to put all my thoughts into one post. I've always wanted to move to Tennessee but I have no clue what I'd do once I got there

>>39183459
>>
File: 1501293416478.jpg (78KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
1501293416478.jpg
78KB, 720x539px
>>39183560
You'll want children, You're a living organism, wanting kids is hardwired into the very core of your being, you just don't think it because you're young

and your friends only say you cannot because they're crabs in a bucket, they don't want you to rise above them
electricians get paid 30-60 dollars an hour, or higher, so when you do it, you'll instantly jump up to upper class income, more than enough to do what ever the fuck you want

do it sweetheart, A person with passion is impossible to stop
>>
I just have your garden variety depression. Nothing special or traumatic. Just here for the lulz and (sometimes) feels.
>>
>>39183642
Thank you, anon. I'm going to be out of town for a couple days, but tonight I'm going to start looking at trade schools and I'll probably enroll when I get back. I don't believe I'll ever want kids, but you have a point, and I cannot see the future.
>>
>>39183642
Yea bullshit. I've been saying I don't want kids since i was 10 or so. Now 32 and that hasn't changed.
>>
>>39176223
>AvPD
What the hell is that?
Alien vs Predator Disorder?
>>
>>39176467
Is there a name for this cult?
>>
I lost my v-card to a friend and /r9k/ managed to convince me it makes me a whore and I should have waited for someone special.
I know it's bullshit but I still believe it. I wish I had never found this place
>>
>>39184387
I've always hated women and by extension myself and this place just makes it worse
>>
>>39178024
Is your name Leah?
>>
>>39184387
it's ideal that you save it for that special someone you want to spend your life with, however if it's to a friend that you care deeply for, and not some random jackoff in a bar, it's not some critically horrible thing, don't be promiscuous, and you'll be fine

/r9k/ has always hated women though, so don't take too much of what you read here to heart
>>
>>39183776
Study hard, study well, and FOLLOW THE GOD DAMN FUCKING SAFETY CODES

you are a special person, I don't want to open the newspaper to see that they had to haul your charred corpse off the worksite because you were a dumbass
>>
>>39176467
Interesting, tell us more
>>
>>39184677
Ill try anon, I'm gonna do ya proud
>>
>>39174745
Why jews, though? Who/what put that idea in your head? That shit just doesn't come outta nowhere.
>>
>>39177016
Does she know you're trying to talk to females on 4chan?
>>
>>39174672
My mother has narcissist personality disorder and my father, despite being a good man in his own way, is also a depressed/abusive idiot.
I pretty much raised myself, you could say that I was my mother's scapegoat to such a degree that I became "her mother". I got kicked out multiple times, been homeless and had to pretty much run away from my country at one point because my parents were forcing me to take anti-psychotic medication even though I had become pretty certain that I had been misdiagnosed.
I dropped out of high school after a meltdown, I have always felt excruciatingly alone because of the superficial affection of my parents/feeling too much responsibility from a very young age.
I never got to be a child.
At age 4/5 my teacher noticed I was incredibly well spoken for my age and got me an assessment for my IQ and so on, turned out I was small genius. And in reality I have since done testing again thanks to 7 years of "having schizophrenia" and it turns out I'm way beyond the genius threshold.
In the end, my father is literally jealous of me for this and kept undermining every achievement of mine ever since I can remember. He seemed to enjoy calling me stupid.
I have never had any female friends. I have also only ever had male friends because I lied a lot about being into videogames etc. that I actually didn't like, pretending to be way more tomboyish than I really am.

It turns out I have some slight asperger's, very heightened hearing and other sensory processing issues, it was never schizophrenia.

All in all I have developed PTSD about women. I have been abused by my mother, bullied by female classmates exclusively and through my good hearing I can tell that they say the vilest shit just like that. Hearing a female giggle is often enough to make me catatonic if I am by myself.
>>
>>39175619
It pisses me off that this has become such a common thing. I keep hearing stories about guys knocking some girl up then running off to get a "re-do" on life.

Why are people such fuck-ups? I feel like I'm the only person without some kind of crazy ass skeleton in my closet.
>>
>>39185489
I don't have any female friends either.
Wanna be friends? I'm a lazy piece of shit but I won't turn on you
>>
>>39176223
>I also like being called little girl now I guess.
thatsmyfetish
>>
File: 1475015517683.jpg (28KB, 570x313px) Image search: [Google]
1475015517683.jpg
28KB, 570x313px
>>39185654
lack of consequences
back in the day, shotgun weddings kept dipshits in line, either by scaring them off, or scaring them into being productive and owning up to their stupidity
now they're illegal, sexual promiscuity is effectively mandatory and abstinence is a curse word
luckily it'll all collapse soon, as a nation without stability or morality is one that cannot stand under it's own weight
>>
File: 1497843768345.png (203KB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
1497843768345.png
203KB, 500x251px
>>39185788
I'm willing to give it a try... Provided that you're a female without female friends and not a male trying to pull a fast one on me.
Drop a contact.
>>
File: thatfeel.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
14KB, 633x758px
I wish I could fix you.
>>
File: 1474661837779.jpg (80KB, 546x553px) Image search: [Google]
1474661837779.jpg
80KB, 546x553px
>>39185881
Love and care is all you can do for someone who has been traumatized
>>
File: 1430161025349.jpg (512KB, 945x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1430161025349.jpg
512KB, 945x1250px
>>39174672
my father was verbally abusive and very aggressive, he had cancer most of my life and died when i was 12. He'd strangled my mum and had escalated phhysically with my older sister (chased her with a horse whip) so he might have ended up physically abusing us as well if he lived longer. or not, mum certainly would have left him if he did (she regrets not leaving him, but its had to divorce a dying man) I was fucked up with interactions with older men til i was in my 20's. I have anxiety and depression issue, both of which he suffered from as well.

I hate my life because I have no drive or desire to do anything, i work minimum wage and pay my bills but thats about it. therapy is shit, ive talked to different doctors in different fields and you here some ridiculous things that make you lose faith in medical professionals. One told me depression wasnt real. I've accepted that Ill always be depressed and anxious, thats my life. I'm not a ""qt fembot teehee" im ugly and fat, but I cant even be classified as a robot anymore because the shining beacon in my life came into my world 7/8 months ago, aka my gf.

idek why im posting, maybe an actual female robot will read this and realise they can get love to.

you can make it, to a certain degree.
>>
File: 1500186118692.jpg (131KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500186118692.jpg
131KB, 900x900px
>>39185881
Poster >>39185489 here.
I already feel about as fixed as I could get.
But I kinda hate everything and everyone now, I struggle to show up and smile and I am relatively well known to be that kind of person who starts shit when drunk because I don't give a shit anymore. Close friends argue that I'm bad ass though, and I get it, I have become attachment free and jaded as a result, I just hold no respect for most people. They really don't deserve it anyway.
Evidently, I am spent as fuck and out of love to give, there's no fixing that, there's just a very little amount to go around so I keep it to one or two people.

I'm still a hikki NEET and I still am longing about as hard as anyone can for death. I'm willing to give game a shot, but I can't say I'm generally excited about this shit game.
>>
>>39184856
are you serious? how many blue pills do you take daily?
>>
>>39174745
>secret kabbalah jewish sect that was controlling the lives of several people.
>several people

It's far more than several, anon.
>>
>>39186031
Fuck off normiedyke
>>
>>39185899
But I'd never be able to stop her hurting, and it kills me.
>>
>>39186097
Yeah I don't fucking get what the point of that shit was. I'm not sure why the fuck she thinks she's going to be helping by sharing her "success" with us.
>look anons, I'm ugly but I made it!
The fuck you mean, you clearly have at least one loving parent and a support system to boot. Absolute fucking normie shit.
>>
>>39186117
in a way, you would after a while
the traumatic memories would still be there, but they'd be dampened by all the pleasant ones you've created
There's no real way to cure a person with mental illness, only make things functional
>>
>>39174951
Move out. Get away from the bad influences ... being spoiled IS a bad influence.
>>
>>39186165
>>39186117
Dude is right, if you are in love with someone who has a mental illness or is struggling with PTSD... Don't be afraid of hurting them, just be there for them, say nice things, do nice things, all within good measure ofc, like don't overdo it... And most importantly, create good memories together with them. It's less complicated than you'd think.
>>
>>39186191
Can confirm. Was spoiled until I moved out at 25. First few weeks were rough but it was worth it.
>>
>>39174672
>lived with very strict, abusive parents
>Was sent to north africa to live with religious aunt at 7
>locked up in a room with 4-6 other kids everyday and night
>two windows, and some pillows/blankets
>they would bring food inside the room
>only one person was allowed to go out to pee/shit
>had to make due with what was there
>abused by uncle/aunt a lot
>shit experience, would not recommend.
>Finally left and came back to canada after a year
>mom says she'd never treat me like they did
>got bullied a shit ton because i was basically emotionally unstable
>doesn't help I'm a year behind now
>nigger 4th grade teacher hated my ass
>watched kids bully me and just blamed it on me for being 'too mean' when i was defending myself or 'u bully them lol'
>students hated my ass
>mom beats me now
>dad works all the time
>have to take care of my 4 siblings/clean
>ate alone, watched anime for escapism

and the rest is pretty personal from there, but I have to say, I did have it better than most people on here. My mom stopped beating me after talking it out with a perfessional and she's pretty physically/mentally ill. But it's a healing process i guess. sorry for the novel senpai. Pretty emotional night/ Things got better after middle school/high school
>>
>>39183300
Have you tried sleeping together with someone?
>>
File: frown.gif (991KB, 160x332px) Image search: [Google]
frown.gif
991KB, 160x332px
>>39176847
That shit's a MALE fantasy? I always thought that was a SLUT'S WET DREAM? WTF? There's guys who WANT that? WHAAAT?
>>
File: one bad day.jpg (84KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
one bad day.jpg
84KB, 500x313px
>>39177256
>>39177302
It's not abuse if he enjoys it. You know, BDSM, fetishes and stuff?

But hell that shit's degenerate. Getting caught up in shit like that would be the kind of stuff that'd turn my day bad. REALLY bad.
>>
>>39180958
How do you cope with those?
>>
>>39186308
sounds a lot like my childhood desu
>>
>>39182825
I remember having those as a kid, too.
>>
>>39175619
You are me. An exact copy. But I was sexually abused by my mother's boyfriend (now husband). To make things worse is... my original father told me how much of a horrible person I am to him, a mistake. It still fucks with my head at 28 years old.
>>
>>39186308
If it makes you feel any better, my parents were similar. Got beaten a lot, told I was going to be sent to foster care, once they cancelled my little brother's birthday to make me behave.

I was homeschooled too which just made things worse, at least I avoided being bullied I guess. I finished highschool in public school but by then I was too big for people to try bullying me.

Things have gotten a lot better for me and I'm doing pretty well actually aside from me being a recluse when I'm not working. We'll all make it
>>
>>39182841
Combine the blessing with the curse: Do some shit that's fun but doesn't pay enough normally.

There's quite a lot of ways on how to approach your situation, desu. How old are you now?
>>
>>39184243
Avoidant personality disorder.

>>39178276
I like being called little girl!
>>
File: bvfJXAQ.jpg (313KB, 1698x2003px) Image search: [Google]
bvfJXAQ.jpg
313KB, 1698x2003px
>>39187129
what about being treated like one?
>>
>>39187143
Different anon but ddlg is the hottest thing.
>>
>>39174672
>Fembots, do any of you have any genuine issues?
I was raped at 14 by some of my brother's friends.
>If so, what effect did these traumas have on you later on in life?
I can't stand to be alone with men, ever, and I have a great fear of caucasian males that is instinctive. The rest of my issues are probably personality.
>>
>>39188362
>Different anon but ddlg is the hottest thing.
Are you a girl?
>>
>>39174672
I don't think it's a genuine issue but still.

My mom had some emotional disorder back when we were growing up, she never went to therapy. My dad was a workaholic so while he was around in weekends he would still be working to get away from her. My mother had these huge emotions, violent feelings, and everyone had to act in accordance to how she wanted. Most of the time she'd be sad, anxious or angry, or all three at the same time.
To survive that the best thing to do was to just not have feelings and act however would avoid you getting screamed at. If you'd mention you were sad she'd always say how she had it worse etc so not feeling or pretending everything was fine got me through it.

I moved out when I was 18. I'm over 30 now and I still have trouble feeling. Unless it's really violent and in my face I don't know how I feel.
>>
>>39188362
Found the tumblrina. You're all into ddlg because it's trendy, not because you actually like it.
>>
>>39176510
your bf is a lucky cunt and you are awesome
>>
>>39188552
I'm into ddlg because I'm too stupid to make decisions for myself. The idea of loving someone and everything figuring itself out is very appealing to me. I think it is to a lot of people, similar to why mommygf kinks are so common here.
>>
>>39178429
It's my little birdy
>>
>>39188859
I mean I like that idea too but the daddy/little girl angle creeps me out to no end. I'd rather just be a beloved sex slave without the weird pseudo incest/pedo vibes.
>>
>>39186896
Badly, to be honest. I have a lot of pain meds/triptanes and have tried a variety of different medications, prophylactic approaches and therapies, anything from anticonvulsant medication that makes my hair fall out to fucking Pilates. Nothing really helps. I just pump myself full of pills when the attack hits and take bets whether my liver kills me or I'll off myself first.
>>
>>39189288
Have you ever considered psychedelic mushrooms? http://www.thedailybeast.com/longtime-sufferers-of-cluster-headaches-find-relief-in-psychedelics
>>
>>39189874
Yeah, unfortunately not with much effect.
>>
>>39189934
Bummer. Was hoping you never heard of it and could have found some relief =\
>>
>>39189948
Thanks anon, I appreciate it. Unfortunately I don't think there's much in regards to migraines/cluster that I haven't tried or at least heard of. Next stop, supra-orbital nerve compression, woo.
>>
I would never say I had a bad childhood exactly. I grew up in idyllic surroundings, had good homemade meals on the table, holidays, friends. However I had a violent autistic brother who made our lives pretty shit. I was somewhat emotionally neglected and downtrodden in favour of him. I understand why my parents did that in a way to ease their own life but my self esteem and social skills really suffered from their parenting. Also being beaten up by brother and hiding from his tard rages. These days it's different as I've moved out but I constantly worry about my aging parents and what a shitty life they have. If I even deserve to get out. I don't hate them but I feel a lot of guilt over how things are for them and resentment over how they chose him over me when it would never do him much good in the long run.

Also years of high school bullying for being ugly and the retards sister.
Nothing like relationships to regret as I felt foreveralone and worthless for a long time. This led to a low self esteem nude posting addiction which does worry me that its all out there. I'm still ugly but I understand it doesn't matter so much. I don't exactly demand models myself. Best to be a good person if i can
>>
>>39189234
It's not about actually being related. You both know you aren't? It's a title and a role. I don't see what's hard to process about it.
>>
>>39190613
Not her but the role you're playing still is father/daughter, no? Why else say Daddy instead of, dunno, Master? It seems just weird to me.
>>
>>39190666
Because it's actually pretty different than the master role. It's more nurturing. thats why that title is used. It feels and fits much more. Like I said nobody is actually related. Incest play is a whole other thing but i dont see the big deal with that either given it's all fake. Sexuality is strange indeed.
>>
>>39190927
I don't see the big deal, either, I'm just saying it's weird to me, but I admittedly don't know anything much about BDSM role playing, in any case, much less involving men.
>>
>>39190927
>>39190666
My gf that likes saying daddy loves head pats and me telling her she is a good girl. She enjoys me being stern and not putting up with shit I don't enjoy. She is normally a person pleaser and it translates very well in this relationship. She desires to make me happy. She lives for affirmation. I tolerate the ddlg thing but my degeneracy would rather keep her in a cage or a closet to use and abuse.
>>
shitty alcoholic parents (eventually split), physically abusive (also verbally, emotionally)
thought this was normal because their friends were also this way. prepped me to not try to get help from any other adults later in life. made me overly aggressive and violent (reprimanded me for being violent by... being violent towards me, hahaha). frequently beat up other kids and really, really enjoyed stalking, chasing, and attacking other kids like some kind of wild animal.

removed from school to be "home schooled" by mom, who then laid in bed all day instead (never learned much past about a 5th grade level, never got a GED, had very hopeless outlook on future job/adult life). resulted in extreme boredom and mental understimulation. like animals that pluck their feathers or develop other self mutilating habits from lack of stimulation/prolonged confinement, i did this also. i frequently bit and chewed on myself early on. also did not learn to function well with other kids at all, due to a complete lack of them. mostly neglected unless mom was having a bad day and wanted to yell/throw plates at someone.

have weird memories about vague sexual abuse in two locations/two people (dad + one of mom's meth addict friends), but could not give specific details if asked. only physical sensations and images of the environments, and some pieces i told my mom afterwards (remember telling her things). am very weird about sexual stuff now, have intense fear of sleeping, especially sleeping around others/without a lock on the door. sexual stuff directed at me usually triggers self-injurious impulses.

mom was very, very physically abusive and insane. belittled me for any expression of emotion or would say i was acting sad just to hurt/punish her, then do something like bash my head into a wall because of it, slap me in the face, throw something at me, etc. made me coddle and parent her when she felt bad (ie: in the middle of the night get me to
>>
>>39191492
sleep in bed with her when she had nightmares). frequently threatened to abandon me, stop feeding me, commit suicide, etc. threatened to hurt me, drown our pets that she knew i cared about, etc. when i would not comply/made her unhappy. would employ gaslighting techniques to fuck with my perception of reality and assure me i was the crazy one, not her, accuse me of never taking her side/always being out to get her. woke me up during sleep whenever she felt like it/wouldn't let me sleep, would get me up at 2 am to mop the floors because they "felt bad on her feet". made me take care of elderly great grandmother (also a bunch of animals, too) that she also abused in a similar way--was really tiring and made me feel bad, because i felt like i could not adequately care for her.

dad was around for about 12 years intermittently. in and out of jail. very afraid of him so never got any exposure to men in a safe environment. remember coming home to windows of the house busted out, doors ripped off hinges, holes on ceilings/walls, glass and his blood on the floor, etc. had to help clean that stuff up. always worried he'd stab the dog to death or something. watched him strangle and beat my mom a lot also--used to hide under a table and cry, got older then would try to fight him, got even older then got numb to it and ignored it happening.

also no one noticed i couldn't see and needed glasses. went majority of life being
>>
>>39191502
unable to make out facial expressions/peoples faces. never saw doctors/dentists. had unaddressed health problems. no one addressed the autistic behaviors i expressed as a child either.

general outcome: difficulty connecting to people, difficulty feeling and expressing/understanding emotions, difficulty feeling safe, outstanding negative reactions to anything sexual, persistent sleep problems/nightmares, extreme fear of being reprimanded by anyone with any sort of control/authority over me, sadness over lack of family for the rest of my life, lingering guilt regarding care for grandma/animals. used to mutilate myself really severely (cannibalized myself, carved off whole chunks of flesh, embedded needles/objects, packed deep gashes with salt, burned self, branded self, mutilated breasts, genitals, legs, arms, chest, etc.), heavily abused drugs and alcohol, considered suicide for a long time.
>>
"fembot"

A term that contradicts itself. Women cannot be robots. Stop whoring for attention you depraved sluts.
>>
>>39191492
>>39191502

Dam Son. That sucked. Anyway, don't worry about it, it's not that bad.
>>
>>39191508
Do you think you could ever trust a man?
>>
>>39191665
i think i actually have more problems with women, though im not sure. my dad was basically gone by the time i was 13 and teenage years with mom were really hellish + she did a lot more of the mental torture stuff earlier on too.

i just have problems with sexual stuff, in regards to men (would probably be in regards to women too if i were a degenerate lesbian).

its taken about 2 years of talking to someone online (so, safe, because cannot physically reach me and has no control over me) for me to have a conscious acceptance of "you will probably not do anything bad to me, i can probably go to sleep in the same house as you". i am not sure how that will change when IRL is introduced or how i will react to physical affection.
>>
>>39177708

Thats pretty good taste. How did your brother react?
>>
>>39190557

>This led to a low self esteem nude posting addiction

Post nudes
>>
>>39186308
How old are you now? originaIIIIII
>>
>>39188368

>i have a great fear of caucasian males

Weak bait
>>
>>39175619
Why does this make my dick diamonds? I would do some very despicable things to you anon.
>>
>>39175619
Why don't you choke your mom back? I started reciprocating stuff like that when I grew older, and they just stopped doing it.
>>
>>39174672
>that pic
Would wife/10
>>
Anyone else surprised at how many fembots are into femdom? I have seen more dom girls here than anywhere else
>>
>>39195055
yep, that's why fembots are the best

but who knows, maybe IRL there are plenty of fembot-like girls that we don't know of

all we can do is hope that one day we will end up with one
>>
>>39185489
I think you may have developed narcissistic tendencies as a defense mechanism for all the trauma you've faced to prevent yourself from feeling 100% worthless

You're following in your mothers footsteps
>>
>>39186987
>But I was sexually abused by my mother's boyfriend
I'm gonna need that shit greentexted
>>
ITT: Stacy whoring herself for attention from depraved failed normies.

Sage and report.
>>
File: 1426765139398.jpg (17KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1426765139398.jpg
17KB, 250x238px
Hey guys, fembot here.

I'm a girl btw. AMA.
>>
>>39186330
God no, then they wouldn't get any sleep either, why would I torture someone else like that?
>>
>>39195451
> mothers boyfriend was a chad
> tried to get him to cum inside me
> he refused
> go on 4chan pretending to be a "female robot" and telling people he abused me
>>
>>39195189

>but who knows, maybe IRL there are plenty of fembot-like girls that we don't know of

How would one spot one? All girls i know seem very normie, but could it be that some are just pretending?
>>
>>39196100

>but could it be that some are just pretending?

There is a good chance that this is the case.
>>
File: 1496452015047.jpg (500KB, 728x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496452015047.jpg
500KB, 728x640px
>have female related thread
>all the assblasted goblins that hate women come out of the woodwork
we should have these threads more often
>>
File: 1501448893328.jpg (17KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
1501448893328.jpg
17KB, 231x244px
>>39174672
Meh i have paranoia and anxiety and my parents drank too much but nothing severe really.
>>
Molested by uncle when I was a kid, parents beat me up a lot, called me names/worthless, locked me outside, etc. It's standard shitty /r9k/-tier childhood stuff.

I have a slew of emotional problems, and am (was?) a drug addict, but still working and in school, and trying to be a good person. All I want to be a virtuous person.
>>
>>39177506
I'm content being purposeless then. No way in hell i'll have sex.
>>
>>39181540
You can't see that from that angle you retard. That's her clitoris. Are men really this uneducated on pussy?
>>
Yeah. My dad was a bully, and I have to be a bully when I visit my parents house just to be left alone. In romantic relationships when things get hard I become a bully, and get what I want.

I mean it's working out for me technically, but it doesn't make me happy, and nobody can get close.
>>
>>39195552
I don't know, having someone that you feel could protect you might help.
>>
>>39197316
No, just the undesirables that dropped out of school
>>
>>39197395

>nobody can get close

Thats just your stupid bitch syndrome, pushing people away because muh past experiences. Either dont do it or stop whining
>>
>>39198775
Are you the same person replying to these posts throughout? If so, that's some dedication.
>>
>>39175619
Sounds like me. I was like that from 15-18 or so. It only got better when I went to the army, where I had actually for the first time in a long time people I could trust. Well that's not really an option for a fembot though.
>>
>>39190927
Master can be nurturing too. For ddlg it's less about incest and more has creepy pedo vibes, at least from the outward aesthetic of it. Obviously both people are adults so it's not pedophilia but there's just something too creepy about it. Once I saw a picture posted here of a piece of paper that said "princess words" with a list of weird childish euphemisms daddy's little girl was supposed to use instead of vulgar words. Honestly made my stomach curl.
>>
>>39176713
>tfw you will never fuck my virgin nerd ass
>>
>>39174672
All girls will tell you they had some issues in their lives but it's all bullshit.

My sister used to tell her husband some crazy shit about how my parents have treated her, and to be honest maybe 10% of it is true because I well remember all of this shit.
>>
>>39197008
we have these threads everyday m8
>>
>>39199885
These threads should be removed. Janitors need to start doing their FUCKING work.
>>
>>39199914
fembot threads arent against the rules
>>
>tfw all the women are normies in Austria
>>
>>39199868
>my sister does this, therefore all women do
Makes you think
>>
>>39183560
Electrical work is fun. I went to school and do commercial work and it's a blast most of the time. Everyone I've worked with was pretty funny or crazy in their own way. Made some good friends at a company I used to work st before I moved. It's a fun trade and not as hard as it seems. The only hard part about school for it is all the math your gonna have to do using formulas from the code book during your first semester. The rest is hands on.
>>
>>39184621
I think it's the same thing with guys who spend so much time here they actually believe the manlet meme and other related stuff. When most of your social interactions happen on 4chan it's hard not to take what you read here seriously.

>if it's to a friend that you care deeply for it's not some critically horrible thing
Yes it was. He has a girlfriend but he's still my close friend.
>>
>>39198828

No im not you dumb cunt
>>
>>39199982

Its common knowledge that there are no fembots in europe
>>
>>39186598
There is waaay more guys who want it than girls who do. Guys get more degen than girls in general.
>>
File: tumblr_ouhordckOv1u0wu5no1_1280.jpg (80KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ouhordckOv1u0wu5no1_1280.jpg
80KB, 728x546px
I hope all of you fembots feel love and learn to love yourself because some of this childhood trauma is crazy heavy. Sorry you had to go through any of this.
>>
>>39201357
There's this Austrian dyke though
>>
File: 1493594838018.jpg (19KB, 388x443px) Image search: [Google]
1493594838018.jpg
19KB, 388x443px
>>39201807
/r9k/ matchmaking service when?
the main complaint about life from most people on /r9k/ is their autism induced loneliness
what better way to help that then to match them with people going through the same misery they are going through, people who have seen life through the same lens that they did.

give opinions anons and femanons, would you be willing to love another robot?
>>
>>39202201

>loving pathetic losers who only complain about not having gf

"fembots", not even try, please.
>>
File: 1487987128829.jpg (29KB, 285x357px) Image search: [Google]
1487987128829.jpg
29KB, 285x357px
>>39202574
and what of the fembots who complain about not having bf, they do exist I assure you.
>>
>>39202681
Theyre attention whores

>complaining about not having bf on a website filled with desperates faggots
>>
File: 1492473841984.png (37KB, 206x188px) Image search: [Google]
1492473841984.png
37KB, 206x188px
>>39202730
>all females are attention whores
>no matter what anxieties, flavours of autism, or mental illnesses they have
take your sour grapes somewhere else
there's over 3 and a half billion women in the world, more than a few have a few issues with interpersonal relations
>>
>>39202730
Who would date robots though. Realistically. You're not even nice people. And nobody wants someone who is with them out of pure desperation.

Best meet people in the real world if you can tbth. It's never impossible if you actually try and have realistic standards
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 505x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 505x630px
>>39174672
I've had bad experiences with guys, especially online but I never learn my lesson until I'm dead:

>5th date with a guy I met online
>it was around midnight so on his way taking me home he pulls into a dark parking lot
>tries to have sex with me but I say I'm not ready
>he offers me a bottle of Snapple that he had under his car seat
>the seal is missing so it was tampered with
>i declined but he got vicious about it
>he put date rape drugs in it to fuck me because I refused to
>nope.jpg

If I was an idiot and drank it I would have died, I'm already on medicine that can't be mixed with other meds or alcohol. I'd drift off into sleep but never wake up. I wonder where he would hide my body, in the tall grass by the beach or just in the woods?

Doesn't compare to the tinder date rape. I got pinned down and strangled when I told him to stop having sex. That fucked me up, it's been two years and I don't let anyone near my neck. My ex had a habit of caressing my face when making out, he'd accidentally touch my neck and I would jump out of fear.
>>
>>39203435
>who would date robots though
Other robots, I'd guess
Thread posts: 286
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.