[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

aaaaaaaaaaa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: 1502733622103.jpg (23KB, 341x341px) Image search: [Google]
1502733622103.jpg
23KB, 341x341px
jesus christ why is everything so boring i can't even bring myself to watch anime or play games this existential dread is horrible please send help i can't hold this out any longer
>>
I'm having it too I think you need to spice it up. Go on a walk read or write something creative instead of consuming
>>
>>39170459
just induce mania you'll piss days away like they are hours and then wonder where the time went.
DO IT FUCKER.
>>
Play original doom or quake
>>
>>39171025
How do I induce mania?
>>
>>39170459
Maybe try something other than video games and anime? Maybe try going for a bike ride across town? Me and a buddy did that. We packed a baggie full of joints and rode from one town to the other and got back at sunset. Shit was so cash
>>
>>39170459
You are mildly depressed (anhedonic).
Get out of the house and something.
>>
File: 424432432.png (638KB, 1024x754px) Image search: [Google]
424432432.png
638KB, 1024x754px
>>39170459
Don't worry anon, help is on the way! I've contacted dispatch about your problem and they are sending a government-issued qt to your location as we speak. Please have your door unlocked for easy entry and assume the ready position as outlined in the "Government Issued Qt's and You" pamphlet. Thank you!
>>
>>39170459
im the same here desu, i force myself to play games sometimes because i just bought a good games rig like 2 months ago and i feel shitty not using it.

do you use steam and want a friend? maybe we can add each other and talk about stuff to help make the day go by faster
>>
>>39171081
be mentally ill and or do drugs.
i dunno man i just spent 8 hours staring at a screen and felt really fucking good doing it.
>>
Play video games with anime playing in the background like it doesn't matter.
>>
>>39171119
Not OP, but I know those feels.
>tfw Bersona 5 and Nier Automata still shrink wrapped
>tfw DaS2 still shrink wrapped
>tfw MGS5 TPP still shrink wrapped
>tfw Borderlands 2 still shrink wrapped

I remember when getting a new game was a great day and it meant entertainment and fun for at least a week. Now I just buy them and let them collect dust.
>>
File: 1492450219113.jpg (1MB, 3204x2480px) Image search: [Google]
1492450219113.jpg
1MB, 3204x2480px
>>39170459
>tfw learning Japanese so I can view and read and listen to all content without waiting for subpar subs

It's a great timesink.
>>
>>39171081
i'm bipolar and i accidentally induced mania when my doctor increased my antidepressants and not my mood stabilizers however it was followed by severe suicidal depression like 2-3 weeks later

you'd probably need drugs if you're not mentally ill

cough syrup is fun imo
>>
File: skyrim.png (503KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
skyrim.png
503KB, 750x421px
Play Skyrim. It solved my existential crisis. Add mods to the mix and you'll have endless hours of fun
>>
>>39171150
>tfw 450 steam games and never played most of them

I'm lucky enough to have played Borderlands2 when i was still in a better state. But I bought MGS5 TPP and GZ too when i got my new computer.. I actually feel so fucking bad I didn't enjoy them too much at all, just felt like i'm playing a generic 3rd person game and i just rushed to complete them.
>>
>>39171208
I've had a few times these past few years where I got my enthusiasm back to actually play a game. It only lasts for as long as I play and finish the game and then I don't want to start a new game. It happened for Max: The Curse of Brotherhood and Limbo.

>tfw remember playing Max: TCoB on election day
>checking election results on laptop next to me
>kek, Trump won
>continue playing that comfy game

>tfw I wish I could go back to high school when I would spend 16 hours a day playing Oblivion during summer break and still be completely happy
>>
tfw ive got the summertime sadness
>>
>>39171271
Aye, you had some sort of event to go along with your game as well so that's sure something to make you remember it and feel more enthusiastic about playing as well.

And I get you, back in high school you'd at least have a bit of social interaction to spice things up a bit (even if you don't actually like social shit, it's still a nice change) and usually coming back from school would make me feel comfy as fuck because I get to sit at home now for the rest of the day and play anything I want.
>>
File: 1502666934167.jpg (84KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1502666934167.jpg
84KB, 600x450px
two hours later and this is still pure suffering why does such boredom exist i want to do nothing but i also want to not do nothing when does the help arrive i do not want to feel this dread anymore
>>
>>39171397
god you are a whiney whore.
>>
>>39171397
where you at cutie, i'll fuck the boredom out of you right away, you'll be filled with enthusiasm to just eat and swallow my cum
>>
>>39171334
>coming back from school would make me feel comfy as fuck because I get to sit at home now for the rest of the day and play anything I want

Iktf, anon. By senior year I was out by around noon and the classes I did have were a joke. I would go home and play games all day.

>tfw I was playing Red Dead Redemption around that time
>roastie classmate would chat me up on facebook im
>wasn't attracted to her
>got annoyed that I had to keep pausing the game to reply to her
>eventually just stopped replying because I had gang hideouts to clear and such
>she starts sneak dissing me in passive aggressive status updates
>don't care, I've got my zebra donkey mount for mp

Nowadays, I go to college and it's too much work, plus I have a job. The comfy days are long gone and I wish they would come back. Besides, depression has also made me lose joy in my past interests.
>>
File: 1502502011875.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502502011875.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>39171421
shut up i am neither a whore nor whiny mr. rude tripfag

>>39171434
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>39171451
damn you're a lil chad. though i can relate sorta
>come back from school, see this meh tier nerdy girl from my class walking alone
>muster the courage to go up and strike up a conversation with her because i felt like it
>we talk and she tells me to add her on facebook if i want
>i dont but i opened it up the same night and see she sent me a friend request
>accept and never talk to her or come back online on facebook because i dont use it at all

I guess it's kind of true when they say most great memories come from your childhood or before you become a legal adult.

>depression has also made me lose joy in my past interests.
also can relate to this, been on medication for a few years and i thought it helped me, but in fact it feels like it just completely made me numb to everything now. Have you been on meds or got any kind of therapy for it though?
>>
>>39171615
>damn you're a lil chad

Thanks anon. I have had girls pay attention to me in high school, but nothing ever came of it. There was only one where there was a mutual attraction, but she ditched me once she realized I was an unmotivated introvert with no aspirations beyond gaming. I hate that I always seem to attract run of the mill Stacie's. I want a nerdy, vidya-obsessed, weeb qt. Stacie's have no interests other than being social it seems (at least the ones I meet). I am also a major footfag who puts the utmost importance on the feet and as a result it's so hard to find a girl I am attracted to because I'll become repulsed if I see her feet and they aren't up to my tastes.. After high school, I haven't tried to pursue any type of romance so 22yo kv reporting in.

>Have you been on meds or got any kind of therapy for it though?

Never been on meds or had therapy. I can't fathom how therapy would help. Talking to people doesn't really alleviate the depression anymore. As for meds, I'll cite you as another example. I always read stories about meds not helping and you seem to vouch for that.
>>
>>39171738
xanax definitely helped for a while as it got me high and uncaring of any problems or bad feelings i got, but you easily get hooked to it and you start developing a resistance to it

Only girls interested in me ''that way'' during high school were like some fat turbo normie girl that i bought an electro-acoustic guitar from and who i always had to sit next to during classes, and an actual qt looking chubby semi-asian girl that was into anime and kpop. too bad i only noticed she liked me around the last weeks of high school and never had enough time to do something about it since i had to study for the finals.

>I'll become repulsed if I see her feet and they aren't up to my tastes
not that high of a standard desu, i'm not sure why taking care of your feet, soles, hands, etc are included as well in that category with ''girls have to wax, shave and wear makeup to be stunning''
>>
>>39171970
I've never tried drugs like Xanax, Adderall, etc. I've occasionally smoked marijuana, but I usually don't react too well to it. Other than that, alcohol is my most widely used mind-altering substance.

>not that high of a standard

It is when you are as anal about it as I am. It mainly consists of the girl having very long toes and narrow, slender feet. Pair that with them having to be very attractive in the face category and the personality I previously mentioned, it seems impossible to find someone. The only thing I got going for me is that I don't care too much about tits or ass. As long as she's got nice feet and a cute face, I'm happy in the physical features category.

>tfw new coworker is a cute, short hapa girl
>turbonormie stacie with no distinguishable interests or personality
>only talk about work and school
>doesn't play vidya, watches run of the mill normie shows, listens to "all kinds of music"
>chat her up because I'm so lonely
>coworkers refer to her as "my girl" now because I talk to her a lot
>look her up on Facebook
>gross stubby toes and small feet
>nope
>that paired with the fact that I find her absolutely boring put the nail in that casket
>people keep asking me how it's going with her
>just tell them she's boring and I don't want to pursue anything with her
>tfw can't say her feet are ugly because these normies don't know what a foot fetish is
>>
File: 1498343834656.jpg (495KB, 747x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498343834656.jpg
495KB, 747x1080px
>>39170459
I've got this too. You're NEET, aren't you? NEET lifestyle makes you like this.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.