[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can faggots be robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Rainbow_flag_breeze.jpg (45KB, 643x379px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow_flag_breeze.jpg
45KB, 643x379px
Can faggots be robots?
>>
>>39103051
It depends where they live, if its something like in California then no, it has to be somewhere like the bible belt or some third world shit hole.
>>
>>39103051
the only fags that can be robots are traps/trannies in the sense that they are almost always socially dysfunctional and/or looked down on
>>
No, you fags can get all the same sex fuckery you want, while we have to suffer. Fuck you for even thinking otherwise
>>
>>39103096
Gays get sex even easier than women.
>>
>>39103096
This is kind of why they really can't be robots, trannies either, they are the sexual selectors, they are the privileged ones.
>>
>>39103096

if you were having sex, you'd realize how overrated it is.

it's just mechanical in/out in/out

getting a dick up your arse is nice but it's not love or friendship - the things robots really long for
>>
>>39103115

well, yes and not

a woman can get sex easily in theory, but she has to deal with slut shaming

whereas all faggots are sluts so there's no stigma
>>
>>39103051
Virgin faggots can. Also, location matters.
>>
>>39103772

I'm a faggot who has been fucked up the arse bareback by like 600 guys, and I'm still a robot.

Robots can be anyone.
>>
>>39104400
i'm a fembot and only had sex with 3 guys. it really doesn't matter if you'rea virgin or not. being a robot is all in the mind
>>
File: don.jpg (173KB, 2000x1922px) Image search: [Google]
don.jpg
173KB, 2000x1922px
>>39103096

>he thinks being robot is all about being a virgin
>>
>>39104434

Exactly.

Sex is literally just friction.
>>
>>39104434

kek women cant be robots, period
>>
>>39104463

why not?

gfgsdkjgdlgj original
>>
>>39104497

It's way to easy for them to get to know new people and meet new partners. It's already been debunked the so called ''fembot myth''
>>
>Living in Texas
>kv
>Haven't come out
>want to find a loving monogamous relationship, not get fucked by as many guys as possible.
Can I count?
>>
>>39104586
Gays don't have loving monogamous relationships, it's impossible.
>>
>>39104599
So I should just give up?
I was kind of hoping that wasn't the case.
>>
>>39104443
>Having a job isn't important, money is just paper
>Moving out of your parents house isn't important, an apartment is just wood
>Knowing how to drive isn't important after all a car is just metal
if you deny one criteria for being a robot you deny them all.
>>
>>39104681

virginity has never been required for robot status
>>
>>39104733
I suppose the real requirements for being a robot amounts to feels kinda sad sometimes then?
>>
>>39104799

being a socially retarded autist is all that's required
>>
>>39104799
being a robot is about not fitting into society, being friendless, and usually having a bunch of physical and mental issues. Being able to get an old, aids ridden guy to suck your dick (because he'd suck anyone's dick) doesn't override that the same way losing your virginity to a hooker doesn't make you a normalfag
>>
>>39104442
> le maymay reaction picture whiskey fella xd
> thinks he's a robot
>>
>>39103051
The archetypal /r9k/ robot is a virgin nazi who hates gays, so that's a strike against them. There's also the fact that it's super easy to get gay sex, you just have to download an app and you 100% will have someone to ruin your rectum. That's another strike against the gaybot hypothesis. There's also the fact that gays are almost universally liberal. Liberals cannot be robots - the reason being that liberal philosophy dictates that man is naturally good, something no robot would ever believe.

Gays can reach autism levels that allows them in the ranks of robothood. But they'll never be a part of the elite, gays cannot become wizards.
>>
>>39105378

i'm sure some gays are ugly enough that they don't get anonymous sex
>>
>>39105378
>The archetypal /r9k/ robot is a virgin nazi who hates gays
did you unironically started posting on 4chan during Trump's campaign? Robots have only been noticeably nazis since them. Before that, they were mostly anarchists with a very high tolerance for "degeneracy"
>>
>>39105452
nice gaslighting, /leftypol/
>>
I am a faggot but would only indulge in faggotry if I was cute enough. I don't feel like I've earned the right to call myself a faggot and to go fuck other people until I've lost weight and taken care of my acne, but time just keeps passing and that will probably never happen.
>>
File: 5308928.gif (654KB, 337x268px) Image search: [Google]
5308928.gif
654KB, 337x268px
>>39103051
No.
You have your own board. You will not take ours.
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>39105566

this board is for all autists
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.